CPU品牌Qualcomm 骁龙
CPU型号MSM8974Pro
CPU频率2.5GHz
CPU核数四核
运营商标志或内容在机身、在开机画面、在内置应用
4G网络制式移动4G(TD-LTE)
3G网络制式支持国际联通3G漫游,不支持国内联通3G。
2G网络制式移动2G/联通2G(GSM)
网络频率TD-LTE(00) TD-SCDMA() GSM (850/900/ MHZ)
双卡机类型双卡双待双通
机身内存16GB ROM
运行内存2GB RAM
储存卡类型MicroSD(TF)
最大存储扩展128GB
可用空间操作系统和预置应用程序占用部分存储空间, 因此实际用户可用空间少于存储器标称容量。操作系统或软件版本的更新可能会导致用户可用空间发生变化。
屏幕尺寸5.1英寸
触摸屏电容屏,多点触控
分辨率(FHD,1080P)
屏幕材质Super AMOLED
屏幕色彩1600万色
GPS模块支持
重力感应支持
光线感应支持
距离感应支持
后置摄像头1600万像素
前置摄像头200万像素
传感器类型CMOS
闪光灯LED补光灯
变焦模式数码变焦
自动对焦支持
音乐播放支持
视频播放支持
电视播放不支持
SIM卡尺寸Micro SIM卡(小卡)
电池类型锂电池
电池容量(mAh)2800mAh
电池更换支持
数据线Micro USB
机身尺寸(mm)142 x 72.5 x 8.1mm
机身重量(g)163
主机x1,锂电池x1,数据线x1,耳机x1,充电器x1,说明书x1,保修卡x1
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')三星Galaxy S5官方电视广告(功能)汽车广告-在线观看-风行网
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:994,615
播放:1,003
播放:17,867
播放:145,830
播放:8,991
播放:28,281
播放:1,480
播放:3,029
播放:2,115
播放:13,490
播放:4,196经销商推荐北京广东
三星手机大全 您已选择: 更多品牌: - 回到单选更多
选购热点: 运营商:
屏幕大小: 操作系统: 运行内存: 机身存储: 机身颜色:
2014年06月上市加入对比 2014年06月上市加入对比 2014年06月上市加入对比 2014年06月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年04月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 2014年03月上市加入对比 加入对比
共1页 去第
手机选购指南本月大家买了什么价位的手机?本月大家买了什么品牌的手机?
最新三星手机
手机最新文章7月27日,小米在京发布红米Pro、小米笔记本Air两款新品。国民旗舰手机红米Pro首次搭载了双摄像头。主摄像头采用1300万
三星将于明晚正式发布新一代大屏机皇Galaxy Note 7,但如果你期待的是顶级硬件配置,可能要失望了。  早先有传闻称
早在去年10月,LG发布了新旗舰手机V10,采用双前置摄像头和双屏幕设计,其中双屏幕设计是在原有屏幕上端加了一条辅助
定在9月份发布的iPhone 7,在这个互联网时代在发布之前遭到了频频爆料。上个月曾有外媒指出 iPhone 7 可能会有双卡版
都说日本是一个奇怪的市场,即使在Android和iPhone已经大行其道的时候,该国仍有大量钟情于翻盖手机的用户。但如果你
现如今,消费者开始越来越注重手机的外观,颜值已经成为人们衡量一款手机的必要元素,但这股“颜控”潮流早已不是女性
IT168相关链接:&&&&&&&&&&&&
手机手机配件
各地手机报价
本月热销手机购买率26% &&购买率11% &&购买率7% &&购买率5% &&购买率2% &&
01020304050607080910>>
01020304050607080910>>
总消耗: 0.0780001秒Samsung Galaxy S5 review - CNET
High five: Samsung's best phone gets better
Samsung's Galaxy S5 rises to the top
by Jessica Dolcourt
Related Models
Compare These
CNET Editors' Rating
9.0 Overall
Performance
Samsung Galaxy S5
Here's why the Samsung Galaxy S5 should grab your attention: it looks good, it performs very well, and it has everything you need to become a fixture in nearly every aspect of your life. But, like a candidate running for reelection, the GS5 gets where it is today based on experience and wisdom, not on flashy features or massive innovation.
With the exception of a few nonessential hardware and software additions -- like the fingerprint scanner and novel heart-rate monitor -- and a few design tweaks, you're pretty much looking at the same phone Samsung released in 2013. The S5 is more of a Galaxy S4 Plus than it is a slam-the-brakes, next- it makes everything just a little smoother and faster.The 5.1-inch, quad-core
machine with a terrific 16-megapixel camera is well worth snapping up,
both on-contract for about $200, or off-contract for about $650. In the
UK it's around the ?500 mark, and in Australia it'll set you back
How-to options for the Samsung Galaxy S5
However, it isn't the only phone worth your time. The gorgeous, all-metal
has a more sophisticated design, better speakers, and greater internal storage for about the same price (32GB versus 16GB). The
also has an ultra-sharp 1,440p display and comparably robust specs. In addition, Apple finally yielded to its big screen competitors and beefed up its new
(and even larger
) with a 4.7- and 5.5-inch display, and plenty of powerful hardware. Should you buy the GS5? If you want to go to sleep at night certain that you own the most capable, robust phone, yes.
Editors' note: We've added a How-To section to the end of the review. Check it out to learn more about the best ways to use the Galaxy S5. This review has also been updated on October 13, 2014, with additional analysis on the Galaxy S5's competitors and variants.
Pricing and carrier availability
Like most flagship phones, the Galaxy S5 is available on all four major US wireless carriers (see below), plus US Cellular, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and MetroPCS. It's available in black, white, blue, and gold (though some colors are specific to some carriers) with a 16GB capacity. Off-contract, the phone costs $660 to $700 in the US.
US major carrier availability is as follows:
AT&T: Starting at $200 (with a two-year contract).
Sprint: Starting at $200 (with a two-year contract).
T-Mobile: $0 down plus $27.50 per month with service for two years. After two years, your bill drops by $27.50; if you leave T-Mobile before two years is up, you'll owe the remaining balance.
Verizon: Starting at $200 (with a two-year contract).
Dimpled design an S4 redux
When it designed the Galaxy S5, Samsung didn't stray too far for inspiration. Indeed, from the front, you can barely tell the
and S5 apart. The S5's rounded rectangle is stamped from the same steep-sided, silvery-trimmed mold as the S4's, but with an ever-so-slightly more capsule-shaped central home button.
The back panel motif is different, I'll give Samsung that. Tiny dimples cover a rear cover that's blessedly matte instead of coated in reflective gloop. In addition to cutting down glare, the more subdued surface masks accumulated fingerprints. The Galaxy S5 comes in black and creamy white shades, but Samsung has also shown it off in enticing copper and bright blue. Not every market or carrier will sell each color, but at least Samsung has decided to expand its palette to some livelier hues.View full gallery The Galaxy S5's matte backing rejects fingerprints like a boss.
Josh Miller/CNET
At the end of the day, the Galaxy flagship feels like it always has: like plastic. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but if Samsung is at all striving for loftier ambitions, it hasn't reached the heights of HTC's luxe brushed aluminum or even Sony's sleek style.
The GS5 is only a fraction larger than the Galaxy S4: it measures 5.59 inches tall by 2.85 inches wide by 0.32-inch deep, or 142mm by 72.5mm by 8.1 and it weighs 5.1 ounces, or 145 grams. Even though the extra hardware makes it a little taller and heavier than the Galaxy S4, I had no problem carting it around. Even outside my ridiculously heavy purse, which is usually home to at least two phones and a jumble of weighty items, the S5 stayed put in the back pocket of my skinny jeans, and stayed wedged in my hand during several-mile jogs. (Full disclosure: I may have also had a death grip on it.)
This new phone, too, has a 5.1-inch 1080p HD AMOLED display that's 0.1-inch bigger than the Galaxy S4's. That means that the screen's pixel density is just a breath looser, though you'll never notice the difference. Images are still extremely crisp and colorful, with high contrast and hard edges. HD photos and videos look especially lush.View full gallery Its 1080p HD AMOLED screen is beautifully crisp and bright.
Josh Miller/CNET
Samsung does boasts about a new display panel and accompanying technology that help the phone adapt its display more accurately to different lighting scenarios. This is one of those small improvements that few will notice so long as it's working.
External controls are where you expect them on a Samsung phone: power is on the right, the headset jack is up top, next to the IR blaster that's made its triumphant return to control your TV with Samsung's matching app. On the back, the new heart rate monitor cleverly integrates with the camera's LED flash.
What is a little different is the USB housing on the bottom of the phone. Like the , the S5 now features the elongated USB 3.0 port, which is backward-compatible with standard micro-USB cables. In other words, you can still charge the phone with legacy USB cables, but it'll really juice up quickly with the compound USB 3.0 cable Samsung supplies.View full gallery Completely close the charging port flap to keep the Galaxy S5 water- and dust-resistant.
Josh Miller/CNET
A cover that clips securely into place is one indication that the S5 has met IP67 standard for water- and dust-resistance. A rubberized gasket behind the back cover is another clue. Feedback about the waterproof Galaxy S4 Active prompted Samsung to send the Galaxy S5 down its waterproof path, which means that it can take a bath for up to 30 minutes at about 3 feet down. It also means: time to break out the supersoakers.
Navigation is one other alteration you should know about: the capacitive button to the left of the physical button no longer calls up the menu. Now, it manages multitasking. The target area is a litt I accidentally pressed it more times than I wanted, interrupting myself.
Spiffied-up TouchWiz interface
The GS5 runs
4.4 KitKat, with Samsung's latest proprietary TouchWiz interface extending the OS with extra abilities. Samsung has peppered this updated version of TouchWiz with tweaks that freshen up its look and feel. What's different is mostly subtle, like a Google services folder loaded onto the home screen, and an onscreen menu button in nearly every window, like the app tray, for instance.
If you're switching to the S5 from another Samsung phone, the new menu buttons may trip you up when it comes to customizing the home screens, since those controls you're used to for creating folders and selecting wallpapers are no longer there.
For example, it took me a few minutes to figure out how to delete an errant folder from my app tray. While we're on the topic, I wish Samsung had taken this opportunity to make folder creation in line with Google's drag-and-drop style. Here, you still have to premeditate needing a folder and clear a space for it on the home screen. I do like, however, that there's a menu button within the folder to customize its colorView full gallery Samsung has updated TouchWiz interface adds a menu button to most screens. You can view the phone's Settings in several layouts (R).
Screenshot by Jessica Dolcourt/CNET
From the main home screen, an always-listening Google search box awaits your hands-free voice dictation. The feature is very helpful, but only seems to work from this screen -- so this isn't the same all-encompassing experience you'll find in the Motorola Moto X, for instance.
Pull down the notifications tray and you'll notice two new quick-access buttons for S Finder, which operates like universal search, and Quick Connect, which helps you share content with other devices. Swipe right from the Home screen and you'll see the customizable My Magazine newsfeed that Samsung introduced with the Galaxy Note 3.
The S5's Settings menu is one area that's clearly received a visual overhaul with this new TouchWiz. You get a black backdrop, circular icons, and a choice of layouts. You can continue to break out settings into tabs, view them as a list, or plop them into a scrolling menu organized by collapsible subcategories. I prefer the tidy tabs, myself.
Features and apps consolidate
Sometimes it's hard to tell where TouchWiz ends and Samsung's apps and features begin. Since the Galaxy S5 already folds in the Galaxy S4's gestures and capabilities and then builds on top of them, I'll just share some newer items.
Let's start with Kids Mode, an optional, 58MB downloadable sandbox. In it, tykes play with approved apps -- even a camera, while keeping the rest of the phone's contents out of bounds. The cutesy interface won't appeal to older kids, who would probably prefer their own profiles if Mom and Dad want to keep their mischievous offspring from snooping, pranks, and unauthorized downloads.
If you're a fan of persistent shortcuts, you're going to love Toolbox, which you can toggle on in the notifications pull-down or through Settings. It's a floating circle that expands to reveal five shortcuts for apps like the camera and calculator. Everything's customizable, and you can move the circle if it gets in your way. I really like the notion, but it got in my way so often I wound up closing it for good. I'd love to be able to call it up with a triple-screen tap, perhaps.
Ultra power-saving mode is for those of you who forget your charger when you leave for a weekend trip. A quick press of a button turns off most connections and transforms your phone from technicolor to grayscale. Limiting color, apps, and activities boosts your phone' we're talking days, depending on how much charge you have left. Samsung says that with 10 percent battery left, you'll be able to make it another 24 hours before charging, a claim we'll test ourselves in the upcoming days.
Another new software tidbit, download booster, joins together your Wi-Fi and carrier data connections to give you faster download speeds. Since it works behind the scenes, this is another one of those features that most people won't actively notice, so long as it's doing its job.
One that you will see, and which Samsung hopes you incorporate into your daily routine, in the updated S Health app and widgets, to try to draw fitness-interest folks of all levels. A pedometer and exercise scorecard meets a built-in nutrition monitor and all-new heart-rate tracker (more on this below). The app looks more polished than before, and the home screen widget (which you can remove, of course) keeps an ongoing tally of your steps.View full gallery Ultra power-saving mode converts the S5 to grayscale and dramatically lengthens battery life.
Josh Miller/CNET
The new S Health is nice for casual observers, but it needs more rigorous on-screen stats if it wants to compete with sophisticated apps like Endomondo, which also tracks you on a map in real-time and makes elevation rates and pacing numbers easier to find. In S Health, you have to dig through a log for the finer details.
In a nod to criticism, Samsung has cut back on the number of its Samsung-branded preloads. You can still download the ones you want through the Samsung Apps shortcut in your apps tray, and through Galaxy Essentials, an item in your menu button. That's where you'll find apps like S Note, S Translator, a video editor, Samsung Smart Switch, and managers for Samsung's family of Gear devices -- the
smartwatches. The Galaxy S5 will also pair with Samsung's original
For more about how the Galaxy S5 and the Gear
fit work together, read Scott Steins' in-depth review of the
smart band.
Inside the fingerprint scanner
There are two high-profile features that Samsung's Galaxy S5 waves over the
M8: fingerprint-swiping security and the heart-rate monitor. Both work as well as advertised, as long as you execute them correctly, but at the end of the day, neither one strikes me as important enough to tip the scale in the S5's favor.
Let's start with the fingerprint scanner. It stores profiles for only three fingers, versus five in the iPhone 5S's TouchID system. It's easy enough to set up through the Settings menu.
My biggest complaint with scanners like these -- which HTC also has on its supersize One Max, by the way -- is that they can often be inaccurate.
Over the course of all my testing, I've amassed a few tips to get swiping right. First, you've got to swipe down vertically, with your finger in the exact same position it was when you first scanned it. You can register partial prints, like the arc of your thumb, though the read was a little imperfect in my tests. Contrast this with Touch ID, with its concave button for capturing 360 degrees of readability.
A second tip is that you need to make sure you swipe the entire active area, which extends about half an inch above the home button and all the way through the home button (but don't press down). To make the motion crystal clear, I'd love to see Samsung extend the undulating on-screen indicator to the home button as well -- but that would mean (in my fantasy phone) an LED backlight on said button.View full gallery The optional fingerprint scanner captures three profiles, but you have to swipe precisely.
Josh Miller/CNET
The third tip for successful fingerprint sensing: your finger should be dry. Damp and lotion-slicked digits don't seem to register well. If you time-out on unlocking attempts, you can also get in using a four- although anyone who knows this code can also use your phone, making the security measure somewhat less effective.
On top of swiping to unlock, fingerprint scanning's other (optional) function will be to authorize transactions with PayPal, a Samsung partner. Instead of typing your passcode, you swipe your fingertip. This is Samsung's answer to the iPhone's in-app purchasing, and it works with any mobile site or app that accepts PayPal.
Heart-rate monitor a smartphone first
The Galaxy S5's other trick, the heart-rate monitor, is a neat one in theory because it's cleverly integrated into the camera flash module, and because it ties so well into the health app. However, it's one of those things I wouldn't personally use every day, even though I do exercise regularly. I'm not entirely who this feature is directed toward, though, since serious fitness geeks will likely want to invest in a more fully-functioning fitness band if they don't have one already. Still, it was fun to establish a baseline by placing my finger over the sensor.View full gallery The heart-rate monitor is the first of its type for a smartphone, but it's a fringe feature at best.
Josh Miller/CNET
One oddity I did notice is that the heart-rate sensor couldn't seem to get a grasp on my pulse one day while I was running outside -- perhaps because my finger was too cold?
I also wasn't sure about the stats. You can follow a log to drill into a few more details about your readings, but I couldn't glean much from the numbers I've collected so far. To be fair, it takes time to build the kind of database that would become useful for fitness-philes, and Samsung does warn you away from relying on it as you would a medical device. It's meant for light-hearted tracking, not for monitoring serious health concerns.
Improved camera and video
Already on the forefront of smartphone camera tech, Samsung has bumped up the S5's camera megapixel count from 13 to 16. Images taken on automatic mode are characteristically colorful and clear, especially those taken in ample natural light. Samsung's new,
together make the camera quicker, low light images clearer, and some of the neat tricks you'll read about possible.
The camera's continuous autofocus is as eyeblink-quick as Samsung claims (0.3-second), which gives you a greater chance of nailing that action shot. Of course, most of the rushed-around world isn't going to wait for you to pull out your camera, so expect that you'll still shoot a healthy percentage of blurry dogs, babies, and unsuspecting passersby. Still, I do think fast focus raises your odds of success.
Low light has been a weak point for Samsung in the past, and the Galaxy S5 seems to have indeed improved photos taken without a flash in dim environments. They weren't quite as blurry, grainy, or dark as you'd get on the Galaxy S4.
Video captured in the phone's default 1080p HD resolution is equally beautiful and smooth. Colors pop. Video of my favorite testing subject, a BMX-style trick rider practicing outside of San Francisco's Ferry Building, faithfully reproduced his movements and the scene -- and that's the crux of what you need from smartphone video. However, if you duck into the settings, you can also turn on UHD video, or ultra-HD, which is also known as 4K video.View full gallery The Galaxy S5's 16-megapixel camera is one of the best you can find on a smartphone.
Josh Miller/CNET
Editors' Top Picks
We reviewed the new Samsung Galaxy S7 in London, Berlin, San Francisco and Sydney. It's...
The 2015 iPhone added 3D Touch, a better camera and a faster processor. But the even newer...
You just don't see cheap phones with this combination of price, polish and prime-time...
The G4 packs everything you need from an everyday phone into a water-resistant body. And...
A California native, Jessica Dolcourt grew up in Silicon Valley when Yahoo trumped Google and SGI was one of the hottest names in tech. She joined the CNET team in 2006 and began reviewing cell phones and smartphones when there was still a difference between the two. Jessica loves technology in all its forms, and has a soft spot for the clunky flip phones of yesteryear.
This week on CNET News
Discuss: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Charcoal Black

我要回帖

更多关于 galaxy s5 mini 的文章

随机推荐