iphone四s验证号码iphone5 收不到验证码怎么办

iphone4找不到wifi 自带个人热点功能打开方法
  iPhone4自从4.3.3起就自带个人热点方便给其他的设备共享上网, 之前本人也纳闷过为什么说别人都说有自己却找不到, 还专门下了个MyWi.    4.3.3的系统     这时没有个人热点的选项, 很多人被这给忽悠了, 就以为自己的水果没有自带个人热点功能  其实只要进入设置=&通用=&网络设置=&蜂窝数据网络, 联通用户把&网络共享&下的APN填上&3gnet&, 然后打开蜂窝数据和3G, 回到设置主界面     联通用户填上&3gnet&     回到设置主界面, 个人热点选项终于出现了.     打开个人热点开关的时候回被问及是打开无线+蓝牙还是仅用USB共享. 选择用USB共享的电脑需要安装iTunes附带的驱动程序.  其实选了仅适用USB共享也可以同时使用无线和蓝牙共享的, 只要开了无线就可以了, 蓝牙需要配对     正在使用蓝牙给一台iPad2提供网络共享     使用蓝牙共享上网的iPad2  有很多人说必须使用联通3G网络才能使用自带的个人热点功能, 上了移动卡或使用联通2G网络就无法使用了. 谎话说了一千遍会成为真理, 因此本人肩负重任, 向广大FY宣布: 此功能在2G网络下同样有效, 只是移动用户需要在前面说到的&设置=&通用=&网络设置=&蜂窝数据网络&里把&蜂窝数据&和&网络共享&下的APN都填上&cmnet&, 注意, 是填两处都填上, 其他操作都和联通的一样.
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有
人给出评价!
11-04-1211-03-2111-03-0911-03-0711-01-2910-12-1210-11-0410-10-08
注:您的评论需要经过审核才会显示出来
Copyright &
PC6下载().All Rights Reserved
备案编号:湘ICP备号Welcome to
- free online iPhone IMEI checker with simlock status!
Check your iPhone details:
product description
Apple warranty & activation info
find out if your phone is locked to the carrier
check Activation Lock Status (make sure Find My iPhone feature is OFF before purchasing a device)
in order to check more
Our checker is useful if you have bought used iPhone or are going to unlock your device.
No need to download any software - just enter your IMEI number and push the button!
IMEI number (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) is used for cell phone activation in wireless carrier networks.
IMEI, as well as MEID (Mobile Equipment Identifier), is a form of a common international standart that is called ESN (Electronic Serial Number).
CDMA networks use MEID numbers, but actually the MEID number is the first 14 digits of the IMEI.
So in order to find out MEID number you should just get the first 14 digits of the IMEI without the last one.
Unique IMEI numbers are assigned to all Apple iOS devices with cellular connectivity directly at the factory and remain at iPhones and iPads throughout their lifetime.
Furthermore mobile service providers use IMEI number in order to authorize the phone in the network. Your iPhone can be tracked, blocked and unlocked by the carrier remotely as well.
Finally, the main thing you need while reporting the phone as lost or stolen to the police is IMEI number.
That's why all our iPhone / iPad check services require valid Apple IMEI numbers.
There is a variety of easy ways to locate device IMEI/MEID/ESN and serial number:
The easiest way to obtain the IMEI number is entering universal code *#06#. Just dial *#06# and the IMEI number will be shown immediately on the screen.
Tap Settings > General > About to find your device's identifiers like IMEI/MEID and serial number.
IMEI/MEID and serial number are always printed on the barcode label that is stuck to original Apple packaging.
You can see common information about your Apple device including IMEI number if you connect it to the computer and open iTunes application.
Look at SIM card tray of your iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 or 4S. You can find there printed IMEI/MEID code and serial number.
In case of iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus the IMEI number is engraved on the back case.
So now you know how you can locate the IMEI number and are able to start information lookup related to your device.
Find my iPhone feature has been designed in order to have an ability to track your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
This can be useful if your Apple device was lost or stolen.
Icloud activation lock is closely related to Find my iPhone. Activation lock is available starting from iOS 7 and becomes active automatically in case Find
My iPhone is turned on.
After iCloud activation lock feature is active, you are not able to turn off Find my iPhone, sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, erase and activate the device without your Apple ID and password.
Tap the Settings icon and select iCloud in the settings menu to see Find my iPhone/Activation lock information on your device.
Find my iPhone (Activation lock) check is one of the most helpful functionality of our IMEI checker.
We strongly recommend you to verify Find my iPhone status if you are going to buy used Apple device and here's why.
In case the Find my iPhone feature is ON, iCloud activation lock is active as well.
And this means that the device still does not belongs to you, thus you won't be able to activate this iPhone/iPad/iPod and use it normally.
In order to avoid headache with your purchase, DO NOT BUY used Apple device if our IMEI checker shows that Find my iPhone is ON.
Confirm password
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.这种鬼天气,谁也别想骗我去户外!什么?你说附近有皮卡丘?——我出发了。
每次系统更新除了一些主要的功能外,资深的用户还应该知道系统偏好设置都增加了些什么...
如果《Pokémon GO》没有添加AR基因,是否会和其他Pokémon 系列游戏一样红爆全球?
这年头,生意都不好做,苹果也同样如此。
从目前来看,今年A10芯片的性能提升还说得过去。
这些关于Safari密码保存的小特性,你都了解吗?
曝光大神已经放话,今年发布的新一代 iPhone 将会配置 1960mAh 的电池,甚至表示这几...
当然,你首先得拥有一辆支持CarPlay的车。
由华纳出品的DC电影《自杀小队(Suicide Squad)》即将在8月初的时候在北美地区上映,...
本着威锋网“救死扶伤”的建站原则(什么时候有这一条?)小编决定向各位介绍一款本周...
由台湾独立游戏开发团队“诺西游戏”制作的原创音游《Lanota》已于本周四登陆iOS平台...
近日,在苹果商店中游戏开发商 Gambitious 推出了其制作的一款战争策略类新作《胜者为...
游戏的场景设计还是非常简单的,在画面中间就是玩家所要保护的基地。
卡普空旗下跨平台网游《龙战士6 白龙的守护者们》(ブレス オブ ファイア 6 白竜の守...
VUE》是一款短视频拍摄和剪辑应用,上周得到了中国区首页新鲜 App 推荐。别看这款工具...
不管是想依靠VR翻身的HTC,还是想利用VR来扩大游戏主机的占有率的索尼PlayStation VR...
既然很多人都把iPad Pro看成是一台缺少了键盘的笔记本电脑,那么这个键盘配件自然是很...
昨天法国NWE某编辑发了一篇文章,据说是来自官方的EarPods,然后我们的国外同行也不淡...
可以预见的是,届时又会有一大批用户发出“在充电的时候无法听歌”的抱怨。
市面上的 iPhone 保护壳种类繁多,不仅能够保护 iPhone 机身,还可以提供充电、扩展容...
苹果官方数据线兼顾了产品设计美学、质量以及环保这三方面因素,但也正是如此,它在耐...
作为一款 iPhone 配件,这款产品的内部配置有两颗广角镜头,在拍摄过程中完全不需要使...
事实上,市面上可以延长 iPhone 手机续航的配件产品并不止移动电源,许多 iPhone 用户...
[S有锁讨论贴]苹果已关闭7b4验证,更新S版移动号激活ft,im方法。
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间289 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
青苹果, 积分 157, 距离下一级还需 43 积分
原帖7B5升级后gpp6.0失效,无法打开蜂窝数据,apn设置消失,目前暂时无解,等gpp官方更新....
回去614超雪补丁了,省电还是第一。
个人S版使用中的一些心得和提示:
1、7B4固件验证貌似关闭了。
2、有些朋友问6.14完美方法,见下:(根据论坛里面有个兄弟发了一个比较详细的教程)
& && &dfu模式刷6.14,然后不插卡超雪激活,记得版本要4.0不要新版。
& && &安装完证书后单独插移动卡跳到待激活模式,一直进去到激活失败,拔卡装上卡贴和移动卡,信号出来后就可以重启了。
3、S 版机器买来如果有美国号千万别还原抹除全部设置,也别想着方法把它删掉,(很奇怪,可以dfu刷机,恢复模式刷机)删掉就不能本机号码激活IM FT了,楼主就是那个冤大头。
更新恢复本机号码方法(可用移动号码激活ft,im),未测试,但是应该可行,楼主原先有美国号码时随便使用移动号码发ft im:
引用63楼JommAns-于 18:15发表的: 买张卡插一下进手机,要s得卡
欢迎大家提问补充...分享心得,我会在本帖编辑整理,造福S版的封釉
<p id="rate_8610" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="威锋有你更精彩:)&人气 + 1
" class="mtn mbn">
<p id="rate_4610" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="s版614顶起!gpp顶起!&人气 + 3
" class="mtn mbn">
<p id="rate_9457" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="S版的帮你顶&人气 + 3
" class="mtn mbn">
<p id="rate_7937" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="发来贺电,告诉卡贴人们,赶快贱卖。。&人气 + 1
" class="mtn mbn">
威锋有你更精彩:)