上周末北美票房冠军他们玩的很开心,但这个周末呢

上周末我同朋友去打沙滩排球,我们玩得很开心。用英文翻译_百度作业帮
上周末我同朋友去打沙滩排球,我们玩得很开心。用英文翻译
上周末我同朋友去打沙滩排球,我们玩得很开心。用英文翻译
Last weekend, I go to play beach volleyball with friends. We had a good time
My friends and I played volleyball last weekend. We are very happy.
I played beach volleyball with my friends last weekend and we enjoyed ourselves.翻译题1.上周末我和朋友下棋玩的开心I_
1.上周末我和朋友下棋玩的开心I_____ ______ ______ chess with my friend2. 昨天下午他发现他的儿子正在和一只黑猫玩.He ______ his son _______ with a black cat yesterday afternoon.3. 我经常帮我的父母做家务活.I often _______ my parents ______ / ______ housework.4. 他总是让我们做作业.He always ______ us _______ homework.5. 他们决定去北京度假.They ______ ______ _______ to Beijing on vacation.
&&本列表只显示最新的10道试题。1. had fun playing&&2. found;playing&&&& 3. help;do/with&&4. makes;do&&&&5. decided to go
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
假如上周末你和班上的同学到方山玩得很快乐。请以My happy weekend 为题,根据下面的提示写一篇短文。一. 要点提示1.时间是星期天早上8点;2.学校门口集合,人到齐后就出发;3.骑自行车到达目的地大约30分钟;4.有拍照,游戏,野餐等活动;5.大家都渡过了一个快乐的周末。二. 要求1.词数为80词左右(已给出的短文开头部分不计入总词数);2.所有要点提示必须用完,不得逐字翻译;3.字迹工整,卷面整洁;4.不得用真实姓名和学校名称。三.参考词汇Get together, ride, photo, games, pinic My happy weekendLast weekend, my classmates and I went to Fangshan. It was so interesting ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2013届山东省临清市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
假设你是李华,上周末你参加了一次郊游(outing)。请根据下面表格中的提示信息写一篇题为“A pleasant outing”的英语短文,参加某英文报纸的征文比赛。&A pleasant outing时间上周末参加者你和…… 地点北山公园(the North Hill Park)活动骑自行车、爬山、野餐、做游戏……感受……&要求:(1)不要逐条翻译表格中的信息,可适当增减内容;(2)短文中不得出现真实的地名、人名和校名;(3)词数: 80~110个。参考词汇:&& have a picnicA pleasant outing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年山东省临清市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假设你是李华,上周末你参加了一次郊游(outing)。请根据下面表格中的提示信息写一篇题为“A pleasant
outing”的英语短文,参加某英文报纸的征文比赛。
&A pleasant outing
北山公园(the North Hill Park)
骑自行车、爬山、野餐、做游戏……
&要求:(1)不要逐条翻译表格中的信息,可适当增减内容;
&&&& (2)短文中不得出现真实的地名、人名和校名;
&&&& (3)词数:
80~110个。
&参考词汇:&& have a picnic
A pleasant outing
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2011年福建省莆田市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如上周末你和班上的同学到方山玩得很快乐。请以My
happy weekend 为题,根据下面的提示写一篇短文。
一. 要点提示
1.时间是星期天早上8点;
2.学校门口集合,人到齐后就出发;
3.骑自行车到达目的地大约30分钟;
4.有拍照,游戏,野餐等活动;
5.大家都渡过了一个快乐的周末。
1.词数为80词左右(已给出的短文开头部分不计入总词数);
2.所有要点提示必须用完,不得逐字翻译;
3.字迹工整,卷面整洁;
4.不得用真实姓名和学校名称。
三.参考词汇
Get together, ride, photo, games,
pinic
My happy weekend
Last weekend, my classmates and I
went to Fangshan. It was so interesting
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Last weekend,. I climbed the West Mountain with my classmates. All of us gathered at the gate of our school early in the morning, and then we set off by bus at 8:00 a.m. We were singing and chatting all the way, and reached the foot of the mountain an hour later.The moment we arrived at the destination, we began to climb in high spirits. Soon we got to the top of the mountain. How beautiful it was when we looked at the view from the top! We sang, danced, played chess, and had the pictures taken on the top of the mountain. How happy we were! We went down the mountain after having lunch and arrived home at 3:00 p.m, tired but happy.The activity benefited us a lot. Not only did it get us close to nature and give us relaxation from heavy school work, it also promoted the friendship among us. What a wonderful time !【解析】 试题分析:本题给出大量的信息,包括活动时间、集合时间、出发时间以及返回时间;集合地点、活动地点;活动内容等,注意将这些内容介绍清楚。写作中注意用词准确,逻辑清楚,并注意句子的时态一般用过去式。写作中适当使用连词,做到上下文联系紧密,、条理清楚,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】范文中用一些短语和句式,增加了文章的色彩,如How beautiful it was when we looked at the view from the top!用到感叹句式;Not only did it get us close to nature and give us relaxation from heavy school work, it also promoted the friendship among us这个句子运用not only but also连接两个句子,第一个句子用部分倒装 ,使句子结构复杂化,多背诵范文。考点: 提纲类作文 
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:学年江苏邗江中学(集团)高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
If you describe someone or their work as ______, you mean that they are very imaginative and have new ideas.A. illegal
B. intentionalC. initial
D. original 
来源:学年江西上高县第二中学高一上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Situated along Wangfujing Avenue, the Wangfujing Grand Hotel enjoys a prime location with easy access to many tourist attractions such as the Forbidden City, Tian’anmen Square and Beihai Park.Each luxurious room at the Wangfujing Grand is elegantly furnished and comes equipped with modern amenities including satellite TV, internet access and attached bathroom. Most rooms overlook the Forbidden City or Wangfujing Avenue, providing stunning views.Hotel guests can swim in the indoor pool or workout at the fitness centre while a sauna and spa lets visitor relax and unwind. Other hotel facilities include a beauty salon, gift shop and travel and tickets service.The Regent BeijingSurrounded by the modern business district and the ancient streets of old Beijing, Regent Hotel is truly the place to enjoy a world of luxury at a good value.Situated within walking distance of the main commercial district, Regent Beijing is very close to shops, entertainment outlets, eateries and nightlife. Major attractions like Forbidden Palace and Tiananmen Square are just a 5-minute drive away.The world-class Regent Beijing not only offers excellent facilities for leisure and business, it also provides personalized and thoughtful service.Pamper yourself with a treatment in one of the spa’s private rooms or relax in the elegant indoor pool. Energize in the large fitness centre or enjoy some retail shopping at the luxury boutiques.Raffles Beijing HotelRaffles Beijing Hotel is in the heart of the prestigious business and commercial districts and a few minutes from the mystical Forbidden from the mystical Forbidden City, historical Tian’anmen Square, the Silk Market and other famous sights. It is also a short 15 minutes walk from Beijing railway station and less than 5 minutes from Wangfujing subway station, and approximately 40 minutes by car from Beijing Capital International Airport.Raffles Beijing Hotel was built in the 1900s, now already as an icon of Beijing’s historical heritage. It is ideally situated at the crossroads of famous Chang An Avenue and the district of Wangfujing.1.The underlined word “anmenities”, as used in the passage, can best be defined as “
”. A.comfortable accommodation.B.convenient transportation.C.nutritious food.D.amusing toys.2.If you choose to stay in Wangfujing Grand Hotel, you can do the following except
.A.doing some swimming in the pool.B.doing physical exercise at the fitness centre.C.going to Forbidden Palace without leaving the hotel.D.buying souvenirs in the gift shop.3.We can learn from the passage that
.A.Regent Beijing is very close to Beijing railway station.B.Regent Beijing is a world-class hotel with excellent facilities.C.Only in the Regent Beijing can you enjoy some retail shopping.D.Regent Beijing is now an icon of Beijing’s historical heritage.4.Which of the following is closest to Raffles Beijing Hotel ?A.Beijing railway station.B.Wangfujing subway station.C.Wangfujing Grand Hotel.D.Beijing Capital International Airport.5.The passage is written for
.A.students.
B.passengers.C.tourists.
D.businessmen. 
来源:学年江西赣州十二市高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
______ the Smiths moved to the country a year ago, they have been enjoying a better life.A. Ever since
B. Now thatC. Even if
D. Only when 
来源:学年江西南昌第三中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
It was in the garden of the old house _____ he bought last year ______he dug up a pot of gold.A. which
B. whichC. that
D. that 
来源:学年江西南昌第三中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Where can you find a nice place to relax on holiday for both you and your children? Well, I suggest you try the beautiful and green Isle of Wight (IOW). The Isle of Wight is one of the main tourist attractions. Here is some information on a few of the attractions on the IOW.Dinosaur IsleIt is located in Sandown, a seaside town on the southeast coast. It's a large, lovely museum, both fun and educational. Here you can see a large fossil collection of all kinds of dinosaurs, as well as a gift shop. You can walk into the past and then the future, learning about the history and the development of the civilization of dinosaurs that lived 120 million years ago.Robin Hill Country ParkThe park is in the beautiful countryside, and is suitable for children's parties and games. It has five new gardens, and offers great opportunities to see and take pictures of the rare red squirrels.The West of the WightHere we have the Marine Aquarium, the Archaeology Exhibition and the Model Railway. They offer another opportunity to combine entertainment (娱乐) with learning. This is a great place to see ancient boats crossing the narrow strait between the island and the mainland.The Wight Bus MuseumThis museum is run completely by unpaid volunteers. It has a bus collection stored in what was once a warehouse (仓库) . Most of the buses in the museum date back to around the 1910's.With all of these choices, what are you waiting for? IOW Tourism welcomes you!1.Where can you visit the dinosaur museum?A. In the west of the isle.B. In a seaside town.C. In the beautiful countryside.D. On the northeast coast.2.Where can you learn something as well as have a good time?A. Dinosaur Isle and Robin Hill Country Park.B. The Wight Bus Museum and Robin Hill Country Park.C. The Wight Bus Museum and the West of the Wight.D. Dinosaur Isle and the West of the Wight.3.We can learn from the passage that ____.A. those running the Wight Bus Museum work for freeB. on Dinosaur Isle we can learn about all kinds of animalsC. there are five new gardens on Dinosaur IsleD. the Wight Bus Museum can be visited free of charge4.The purpose of this passage is to ____.A. attract readers to come to the IOWB. tell readers what is worth visitingC. show the development of tourism on the IOWD. advise readers how to relax on holidays5.You can read this article in a ______.A. science journal
B. book reviewC. travel magazine
D. film advertisement 
来源:学年江西省高一上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
It was in the forest _______they found the lost cow.A. where
B.whenC. that
D. as 
来源:学年江西省高一上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
At discussion, Jack ____ an idea that they should bring down the price of the bicycles.A. came about
B. came upC. came out
D. came up with 
来源:学年河北唐山海港高级中学高一上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
 1.Visitors __________________(request) not to touch the exhibits(展品).2.It’s no pleasure _________________(work) with you.3.You can’t imagine what great trouble they have _________________(solve) the problem.4.There are a lot of children ___________(play) on the playground.5.It has been 3 years since he _________________(join) the army.6.With so much work ________________(fill) my mind, I almost break down.7.Alexander tried to get his work _________(recognize) in the medical circle.8.While _______________(walk) the dog, I was careless and it got loose.9.I am only able to look at nature through dirty curtains __________(hang) before very dusty windows.10.Many people believe the English ______________(speak) on TV and the radio is standard English. 当前位置: &
上周末的英文
英文翻译last weekend:&&&& end
例句与用法1.Really ? i was introduced to her just last weekend真的?上周末我才被介绍给她。 2.Wild boars cause havoc in german village德国南部一小村庄上周末遭遇野猪偷袭破坏3.On the weekend , we attended a computer class上周末我们去上了一节计算机课。 4.They enjoyed themselves at the party last weekend上周末的晚会上,他们玩得很开心。 5.I can ' t remember what john was doing last weekend我记不起来约翰上周末在干什么了。 6.Father took us to the funfair last weekend爸爸上周末带我们到游乐场去了。 7.Mom took the children to the circus last weekend妈妈上周末带孩子们去看马戏团表演。 8.We a train to the of alishan weekend4上周末我们搭森林小火车到阿里山顶。 9.What did you do last weekend ? we went to the beach上周末你做了什么?我们去了沙滩。 10.Last weekend was also the finale of my hero上周末是好男儿的终极之战。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 上周末 的文章

随机推荐