i have a headache中文

have a headache是什么意思_have a headache在线翻译_have a headache什么意思_have a headache的意思_have a headache的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
have a headache是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
have a headache是什么意思 have a headache在线翻译 have a headache什么意思 have a headache的意思 have a headache的翻译 have a headache的解释
have a headachehave a headache 网络解释1. 头痛& & 31. have/get a pain in...某处疼痛 | 32. have a headache 头痛 | 33. as soon as... 一......就......2. 头疼& & have difficulty in breathing 呼吸困难 | have a headache 头疼 | have a sore throat 嗓子疼3. (患)头痛& & have a cough (患)咳嗽 | have a headache (患)头痛 | have a try 尝试;努力4. 疼痛& & have a fever 发烧 | have a headache 疼痛=have a sorehead | have a cough 咳嗽have a headache 网络例句1. Oh, I don`t know, I have got a bit of headache. & &我也不知道,我有点儿头痛。2. Are you okay? No, I have a headache. & &你还好吗?不,我头疼。3. II have a headache. & &我要去睡觉了,我觉得头痛。4. If you have a headache, you can go to see the doctor. & &如果头痛,你可以去看医生。5. I have had a constant headache for three days. & &我的头疼了三天了。6. I don`t have a headache. & &我的头不疼。7. What's the matter with you I have a headache. & &你怎么了?我头疼。have a headache是什么意思,have a headache在线翻译,have a headache什么意思,have a headache的意思,have a headache的翻译,have a headache的解释,have a headache的发音,have a headache的同义词,have a headache的反义词,have a headache的例句,have a headache的相关词组,have a headache意思是什么,have a headache怎么翻译,单词have a headache是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:复习与测评 单元综合测试卷 九年级下册(配合牛津英语) 牛津版
根据短文内容选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(Choose the best answers to complete the passage.)
Shopping for clothes is not the  1  way for a man as it is for a woman.A man goes shopping because he needs  2  .He knows what he wants, and he goes there to   3  it and buys it.It is unimportant whether it is cheaper or not.All men simply walk into a shop and ask the person in the shop   4   what they want.The job can be often completed in   5   than five minutes, with hardly any small talk   6   them and the person in the shop.Now how would a woman go about   7   clothes? Her shopping is not often based on need.She has never fully decided what she wants, and she is   8  “having a look around”.She will try on a number of things.For her the most   9   thing is to find something that   10   thinks suits her.  11   women have a very good sense of value when they   12   clothes.Faced with a room full of dresses, a woman may easily spend an hour   13   from hanger to hanger, before choosing the dress she wants to try on.It is a long and hard   14  , but obviously(显然)one to be enjoyed.Most dress shops have chairs   15   the waiting husbands.
everything
look after
来源:2013年福建省龙岩市高级中等学校招生考试英语
阅读下面材料,从每题所给的三个选项(A、B和C)中,选出最佳选项。
  The common Chinese greeting of “Ni chi le ma?” may soon be replaced(代替)by a new greeting:“Have you cleaned your plate?”
  The Clean Your Plate Campaign began on the Internet in January, 2013.It calls on people to reduce food waste.China in recent years has experienced serious problems with wasted food.CCTV reported in January that the food Chinese people waste every year is enough to feed 200 million people for a year.
  Chinese people are well-known for their friendly behavior towards guests.Many even feel that they lose face if their guests have eaten all the food.
  It's important for everyone to reduce food waste.However, wasting food is still a serious problem in China.We still have a long way to go.
  President Xi Jinping is encouraging people to be less wasteful, and he told Party members to cut back on wasteful holiday banquets(宴会).He said they should be more careful when spending the people's money.
  Wasting food certainly goes against what Xi Jinping calls, “the Chinese tradition of being hardworking and thrifty(节俭).” Having a “clean plate” is just a traditional and important thing to do.
  Have you cleaned your plate?
The Clean Your Plate Campaign calls on people to ________.
reduce food waste
be more friendly to guests
deal with serious problems
Which of the following is True according to the passage?
The Clean Your Plate Campaign began online in January, 2013.
Chinese people waste food for 200 people in a year.
Chinese guests like to eat up all the food on the table.
We can learn from the passage that________.
plates must be kept clean
Party members like to waste the people's money
it's difficult to deal with food wasting problem
The underlined phrase “cut back on” in the 5th paragraph(段落)probably means “________ ”.
The passage is written to ________.
introduce a new way of greeting
encourage people to be less wasteful
call on people to work hard for our country
来源:江苏省泰州中学附属初中2012届九年级下学期单元检测英语试题
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务.
  It is said that more than four million people die each year from smoking.That number is frightening.
  Yet people around the world continue to smoke.In the United States, about forty-seven-million adults smoke.This year, more than 430,000 Americans died of diseases which have something to do with smoking.The American Cancer Society(美国癌症协会)says smoking harms the body greatly.It warns that smoking even a number of cigarettes is dangerous.
  It's not easy to give up smoking.However, doctors say you probably will live longer if you do stop smoking.You will feel better and look better.You will also protect the health of family members who breathe your smoke.
  There is not one right way to stop smoking, doctors say.Any way can help.You can take long walks or spend time in places where smoking is not allowed.Also, you can eat a small piece of fruit or vegetable   (1)   having a cigarette.(4)The sooner you stop smoking, the more you'll reduce(减少)your chances of getting cancer and other diseases.
  Stop smoking before smoking stops you!
1.在(1)处空白处填上适当的词使句义完整、上下文通顺.
and did their homework every day. The same thing is going on at school now. But
it seems that doing weekend homework is one p
the modern students.
All the students a
weekend homework should be abolished (取消). Studying at
school five days a week is e
for them. They
have a lot of homework.
homework to
do on Saturday and Sunday, how can they find time to help around the house, go
and see a football or basketball game or a good film, j
family recreations (娱乐), or just have a rest at home? Because of these
6  , they can’t finish their homework u
Sunday night. So they do their homework in a h
8  . On Monday teachers are unhappy and often blame (责备)
the whole class because they know n
lesson. If there is no weekend homework for the students to do, they will be
happy to go to school on Monday a
a good rest and to learn what the teachers teach.
Having a few days off always sounds so great. Everyone needs a  41
. And so does US President.
US President Barack Obama went on holiday with his family in  42
2011. Where did they
go and did the first family enjoy  43
? Now, Obama is
trying to  44
his experience(经历)
with us. Let’s listen to him.
“We travelled to Honolulu, Hawaii, in December 2011 for  45
. Of course we went there by
air. We spent 17 days there. Hawaii is my hometown. We had a wonderful time
there. This was
one of the  46
vacations in my life.
My wife Michelle and I visited US Marines (海军) and their
families in Hawaii on Christmas
Day. I  47
held the eight-month-old baby of a
captain in my arms.
I also spent part of Christmas Eve playing golf with my old friends from Hawaii and some white
house staff.
I went to Hanauma Bay Nature Park with my  48
daughters.
That’s our favourite place.
dived there,  49
set four sea turtles free.
We all had a good time. And both my daughters said that they wanted to go there
A. friend    
B. weekend     
job         
A. winter    
B. autumn      
summer     
A. himself   
B. themselves     C.
ourselves      D.
yourselves
A. tell        B.
show       
A. Easter    
B. Christmas    
Halloween     D. Thanksgiving Day  
A. sweetest  
B. worst         C.
saddest       D.
A. too           B.
still          C.
even         D.
A. one      
two          C.
three         D.
A. or       
so           C.
but          D.
A. fourth    
B. third        
second           D.的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:PLUMMETING DOLLAR A BIG HEADACHE FOR PEGGED CURRENCIES -
- FT中文网
PLUMMETING DOLLAR A BIG HEADACHE FOR PEGGED CURRENCIES
The collapse of the US dollar is causing growing difficulties for economies whose currencies are tied to the greenback.
A sliding dollar, whose decline has been accelerated by a series of interest rate cuts in the US, is feeding growing inflationary pressures in countries as varied as China, Saudi Arabia and Russia.
These pressures, which could lead to significant economic and social problems, may get worse if, as expected, the US Federal Reserve slashes its main interest rate by 75 basis points from 3 per cent next week.
Indeed, some analysts believe that the Fed's aggressive policy-easing to stabilise the US economy may end up destabilising those emerging-market economies with fixed or quasi-fixed dollar pegs.
Economies that peg or tightly manage their currencies against the US dollar are in effect tied to the lower interest rate espoused by the Fed's monetary policy.
“Neither Saudi Arabia nor Hong Kong needs sub-3 per cent short term rates, says David Bowers, managing director of global strategy at Absolute Strategy Research.
“The last thing these economies need is an aggressive Fed easing imposed on them at a time when commodity prices are going through the roof spurred by a falling dollar,” he adds.
Thus, the prospect that surging prices, particularly food prices, could lead to social unrest and political instability, is growing. “By failing to recognise the external dimension to the credit crunch, the Fed could introduce a new source of instability,” says Mr Bowers.
Ed Yardeni, president of Yardeni Research, adds: “In emerging economies, core inflation for most people is mostly determined by the prices of food and energy. In these countries, central bankers (who aren't as politically independent as their counterparts in advanced economies) are reluctant to tighten monetary policy too aggressively to fight inflation because this might trigger a recession, which could be politically destabilising.
“So they are increasingly letting their currencies appreciate as their primary anti-inflation policy. This means they are increasingly less willing to prop up the dollar, which then pushes up the key commodity prices that are causing their inflation problem”
China has already reacted to a surge in domestic inflation by stepping up the pace of appreciation of the renminbi, which it closely manages against the dollar. Before October it was allowed to rise at a steady annual rate of only about 5 per cent a year against the dollar.
Since then, the renminbi has risen by 10.5 per cent against the dollar, yesterday hitting a record high of Rmb7.0900 amid rumours the country was planning a large, one-off revaluation of the renminbi.
Currency tensions are also intensifying in the Gulf region. Julian Jessop of Capital Economics says doubts in many Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries about the wisdom of maintaining currency pegs to a weakening dollar can only grow if US interest rates continue to be cut aggressively.
Yet they have few policy options. “You don't have the monetary policy or the exchange rate to combat inflation, so you are left just with fiscal policy, which is expansionary right now. This is a dilemma,” says Mohsin Khan, director of the Middle East and Central Asia department at the International Monetary Fund.
In the last week, currency markets have once again launched an attack on the GCC pegs amid rumours that revaluations are imminent, pushing the Qatari riyal, the UAE dirham and the Saudi riyal to their highest levels since December.
将评论同步到微博
小提示:设置一个头像,将会使您发表的评论更容易受到大家关注。
未经英国《金融时报》书面许可,对于英国《金融时报》拥有版权和/或其他知识产权的任何内容,任何人不得复制、转载、摘编或在非FT中文网(或:英国《金融时报》中文网)所属的服务器上做镜像或以其他任何方式进行使用。已经英国《金融时报》授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用。参考译文1:I have a headache.参考译文2:I have a headache.参考译文3:I have a headache.参考译文4:My headache.语义参照:电子摄像显微镜
Electron microscope camerastay away! this is sacred ground 'space' skip
离开! 这是神圣的地面‘空间’跳and you not come now
而您现在I quiet sat in the corner, deadpan listen to you for her sing song
我安静坐在角落,deadpan 听你对她的星歌只有乐器发出的美妙声音
The wonderful voice issued only musical instruments我姐姐醒来怎么办
What about my sister woke upwhen an interpersonal conflict is framed in win-lose terms
当一个人际冲突是诬陷inwin失去条款00: 00: 32,489--> 00: 00: 35,439
00:00: 32,489--& 00:00: 35,439Mad Tiger
疯虎抓住机会就等于成功了一半
Seize the opportunity to succeed halfYou are my Prince of Love Songs
你是我的王子的爱情歌ASSOCIATE DEGREE
准学士预约挂号窗口
Reservation by registered windowBlanca
布兰卡The book
书生产技术科工艺组
Manufacturing technology section technology group军神
Army of Godthis will install a game of thrones in the selected folder.continue
这将在选定的 folder.continue 安装部曲Sterling silver (925S)
银(S925)It was a little Yorkie dog with a with a red ribbon tied in a bow on top of its head
这是一个小yorkie狗与一个有个红丝带绑在一个头上其国家元首的在他生日的时候我要送他一支笔
In his birthday I want to send him a pentheir suggestibility is increased to the point where they cease to have any judegement or will of their own.
他们是suggestibility增加,这点,不再有任何judegement或自己的意愿。my name is liu tao.
正在翻译,请等待...我以前
My previous长时间着电脑会伤害我们的眼睛
His computer for a long time will hurt our eyesrotimic
rotimic由于我司因业务发展需要,正进行重大决策改革,
As our business development needs, was a major policy reform,cement and sand screeds or backings
水泥和沙子熨平板或衬垫孩子们昨天在我的花园里做游戏损坏了好几棵树苗。
Are the children doing yesterday in my garden game damage for a few young trees.lecture charge?
演讲收费吗?(负责人签字并盖公司章)
(Signed and stamped with the company's head of chapter)trust me, you'll never be crazy for it
相信我,你永远都是疯狂,它你叫我说的英文啊,我满足你
You asked me to say in English, ah, I meet youI am an editor and I was responsible for the sports section
我是一名编辑和我是负责体育科不同的精油价格不一样
Different essential oils price does nota group of 28 genses in the 16th pair of chromosomes
在第16对染色体组28 genses我讨厌要男人的钱
I hate to be the money manFlow chuan Feng
流川丰同学们尽情的唱歌
Students have fun singing我会穿衬衫打领带
I will wear shirts and tiesI also
我也凡 芮娜
Where 芮娜how can you just stand there while i'm cooking dinner
你怎么能只是站在那里,而我做饭Analysed the cell’s efficiency of Jusung & Tube
分析细胞的Jusung管的效率产品美食
Products food最近查询:
Issuing authority: gulou district, Xuzhou city people's Government
它是大约600年前,直到,面临的第一个时钟时针
Knocking on Heaven's door
Analysis of findings
订房做你每项要求。
总经理助理
他却独自留在座位上如果愿意离开该计划
Live and let live
一天穿越优雅 baa 蝴蝶哟
我爱你害怕失去你
注: 503 状态代码的存在并不意味着服务器必须使用它时超载
1845年爱尔兰马铃薯饥荒的直接迫使政府扭转维持这些法律地位
I want to vent all the frustration in your body
关于约翰怎么啦?
Appearance he doesn't like is one of more than 80 years of age.

我要回帖

更多关于 he has a headache 的文章

随机推荐