提示信息 -
安妮英语俱乐部论坛 -
Powered by Discuz!
& 记住密码
指定的主题不存在或已被删除或正在被审核,请返回。
Powered by你为什么不加入英语俱乐部 英语怎么说_百度作业帮
你为什么不加入英语俱乐部 英语怎么说
你为什么不加入英语俱乐部 英语怎么说
Why do not you join English club初一的英语作文你们学校也有各式各样的俱乐部吧?你参加了什么俱乐部?为什么选择它呢?你们在俱乐部里都干了些什么?请写一篇不少于60词的英语短文.._百度作业帮
初一的英语作文你们学校也有各式各样的俱乐部吧?你参加了什么俱乐部?为什么选择它呢?你们在俱乐部里都干了些什么?请写一篇不少于60词的英语短文..
初一的英语作文你们学校也有各式各样的俱乐部吧?你参加了什么俱乐部?为什么选择它呢?你们在俱乐部里都干了些什么?请写一篇不少于60词的英语短文..
My favorite club is the music club. I can play the piano. I can play the trumpet. I can play the violin. I can play the drums. I can aslo learn songs and sing songsI like this club very much. I go to the club every day after school. I like music very much. I can have a good time in the music club. I want to be a musician one day.翻译句子。
1.当人们对Paul说话时他总是听不懂。_________________________________________________________________2.为什么你不参加英语俱乐部来练习你的英语呢?__________________________________________________百度作业帮
翻译句子。
1.当人们对Paul说话时他总是听不懂。_________________________________________________________________2.为什么你不参加英语俱乐部来练习你的英语呢?_________________________________________________
翻译句子。
1.当人们对Paul说话时他总是听不懂。_________________________________________________________________2.为什么你不参加英语俱乐部来练习你的英语呢?_________________________________________________________________3.她根本不读英语书。________________________________________________________________4.如果我们不处理我们的问题,我们就会很容易感到不快乐。_______________________________________________________________5.在老师的帮
助下尽最大努力去学习是我们的职责。________________________________________________________________
1.Paul can’t always understan
d when people talk to him.2.Why don’t you join an English club to practise your English?3.She doesn’t read English books at all.4.We can easily become unhappy unless we deal with our problems.5.It is our duty to try our best to study hard with the help of our teachers.答案不唯一任何对英语感兴趣的同学都可以参加圣诞晚会英语角竞赛等,这一次英语俱乐部的目的是为了创造英语学习环境寓学于乐这次活动的截止时间是日希望对英语感兴趣的同学都能参加。英语翻译的翻译:Any interested in English students can participate in the Christmas party of English corner contest, which aims to create an English club English learning environment combining learning in music of this activity the deadline is September 20, 2011 want students who are interested in English to partic 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
任何对英语感兴趣的同学都可以参加圣诞晚会英语角竞赛等,这一次英语俱乐部的目的是为了创造英语学习环境寓学于乐这次活动的截止时间是日希望对英语感兴趣的同学都能参加。英语翻译
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Any interested in English students can participate in the Christmas party of English corner contest, which aims to create an English club English learning environment combining learning in music of this activity the deadline is September 20, 2011 want students who are interested in English to partic
Any schoolmates who is interested to English all may participate in the christmas party English angle competition and so on, this English club goal is in order to create English learning environment to lodge study Yu Lezhei the activity cut-off time is on September 20, 2011 hoped is interested to En
正在翻译,请等待...
Any interested in English students can participate in the Christmas party of English corner contest, which aims to create an English club English learning environment combining learning in music of this activity the deadline is September 20, 2011 want students who are interested in English to partic

我要回帖

更多关于 我对很感兴趣英语 的文章

随机推荐