我从事餐饮工作四年多,但没有做财务经理胜任力模型的经验,能否胜任财务经理胜任力模型一职

当前位置: &
求翻译:我在报纸上看到贵公司招聘销售经理一职,要求管理学本科毕业,并具有至少五年相关工作经验,我认为我可以胜任这个工作,希望能安排一场面试,请尽快给予回复,随信附上我的简历和照片是什么意思?
我在报纸上看到贵公司招聘销售经理一职,要求管理学本科毕业,并具有至少五年相关工作经验,我认为我可以胜任这个工作,希望能安排一场面试,请尽快给予回复,随信附上我的简历和照片
问题补充:
I saw in the newspaper that your company Sales Manager, the Management graduate with at least five years relevant work experience, I think I am qualified for this work, hoping to arrange an interview, please give reply as soon as possible, with the Enclosed please find my resume and photo
I read in the newspaper The company recruitment sales manager and request management school graduated, and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, and I believe I can perform this work, and hope to be able to schedule an interview, please reply as soon as possible, and transmit a copy of
I saw in the newspaper your firm employment advertise sells manager a duty, the request management science undergraduate course graduates, and has at least five year correlation work experience, I thought I may be competent this work, hoped can arrange to interview, please as soon as possible give t
I saw your advertisement in the newspaper the post of Sales Manager, requirements management Bachelor degree and have at least five years of relevant work experience, I think I can fit for the job, hoping to arrange a round of interview, please respond as soon as possible, enclose my resume and phot
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!做了两年多的餐饮,又做了不到一年的文职,现在想要转行做外贸单证,希望以后也从事这一块。但是这个岗位都要有工作经验。不知,非国贸专业,无相关经验,怎样着手能够获得一个相关的工作机会呢?求解!_问答_大街网
市场助理&&宁波市宝敏瑞贸易有限公司
做了两年多的餐饮,又做了不到一年的文职,现在想要转行做外贸单证,希望以后也从事这一块。但是这个岗位都要有工作经验。不知,非国贸专业,无相关经验,怎样着手能够获得一个相关的工作机会呢?求解!&&&&
总经理助理&&东莞市科本电子科技有限公司
单证员在5年前很好找工作,每个外贸公司都会招一个。现在不需要了,现在单证成了一个行业,公司每次最多花200元就搞定了,一个月10次才2000。比招一个人划算多了安徽教育宣传联盟
安徽省重点网站:
安徽省重点网站
互联网新闻信息服务备案号:皖网宣备070013号
Copyright &
anhui.cc All Rights Reserved. 共青团安徽省委指导
安徽青年报社版权所有 未经允许 请勿复制或镜像
互联网违法和不良信息举报电话:0-813

我要回帖

更多关于 销售经理胜任力模型 的文章

随机推荐