softube newsbot怎么破解压缩包密码

在世界各地,水管漏水造成了严重的城市问题。例如:伦敦的水管漏水每天会造成大约10亿升干净饮用水的流失。检查并修复该问题也是一个非常昂贵的过程,因为它需要掘开几乎所有内城区的街道。
有了tubeBot,这些问题都可以避免。它是一个自动管道维护机器人,专为城市饮用水管道系统而设计。通过跟踪正常操作时的漏水情况,这个现代而直接的方法有助于减少城市用水的损失。
这个智能化功能概念将管道中的压力加以利用,因此,tubeBot并不需要额外能源。这种创新、清洁的方法有助于保护稀缺资源(饮用水),这一点在tubeBot的清晰设计中体现了出来。
评审团结论
该项目引起了评审团的特别关注,因为它解决了我们在水处理以及城市水资源调配与技术维修上存在的重大问题。设计一个利用水管自有压力的机器人来维护水管使问题变得简单,同时它本身也很聪明、细致。
从这个意义上讲,它是一个高度有远见的项目。但是根据评审团的观点,这个项目还需要大量的研究,如关于全球各地管道直径的研究。
Josef Niedermeier
1983 年出生于德国慕尼黑
年在慕尼黑橱柜车间实习
2005 年起在德国柏林白湖艺术学院学习产品设计
年以来担任柏林Wei&ensee Kunsthochschule的学生助理
2009 年起担任德国人民学习基金会学者(Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes)
Jonathan Herrle
1984 年出生于德国斯图加特
年起在德国柏林白湖艺术学院学习产品设计
年担任德国柏林技术大学学生助理
年以来担任柏林Wei&ensee Kunsthochschule的学生助理
2009年起担任德国人民学习基金会学者
Ralf Kittmann
1981年出生在德国柏林
1999 - 2000 年在南非开普敦实习
年起在德国柏林白湖艺术学院学习产品设计
年起担任柏林白湖艺术学院学生助理
2009 年起担任德国人民学习基金会学者
2009 年起在德国波茨坦实习Mic Preamps
Compressors
UAD-2 DSP Accelerators
Audio Interfaces
Top Selling Plug-Ins
JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
Softube(R) Bass Amp Room
Softube(R) Bass Amp Room
Cart Summary
Total: $0.00
Customer Reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
by G. Futcher
14 Reviews
developed by Softube
Key Features
Superior Softube-developed model of a classic, ultra-versatile 1970s bass amplifier
Thick, solid preamp tones and power amp distortion at extreme settings
Includes three distinctive speaker cabinets (Classic, Rocker, and Oddbird) with adjustable mic positioning
Separate DI controls allow for blending of direct vs. amped signal
Allows tracking bass tones with sub-2ms latency on the Apollo audio interface
or , available from
A Superior Model of the Classic 1970s Bass Amplifier, now for UAD-2 and Apollo. & Getting a great bass sound in the project studio has always been a challenge of trade-offs. Using a DI will keep the volume manageable, but you need an amp and cabinet to get the sonic authority you need. Softube&s Bass Amp Room gives you the best of both worlds & the sound of authentic bass amp and cabinets in a volume-friendly package for your DAW. & Developed by emulation experts at Softube for the UAD-2 hardware and the Apollo audio interface, Bass Amp Room gives you everything you need to create the bass sound you&re after & quickly, easily, and intuitively, without worrying about the volume or maintenance of a heavy bass amp and cabinet.
A highly versatile amplifier model and three distinctive-sounding cabinets let you create a wide range of bass sounds, from clean and beefy to distorted and aggressive. Track bass directly through your Apollo interface with sub-2ms latency, or re-amplify your existing bass tracks to add space and punch. Stack multiple amp tones to create unique, one-of-a-kind sounds.
One Amp, Three Cabinets Based upon a classic and versatile 1970s bass amp model, Bass Amp Room gives you a vast range of sonic textures & from clean, fat and punchy to thick, dirty distortion with all the low-end you could want.&Three different cabinets cover a full complement of tonal character. The time-honored 8x10& model is renowned for fat, solid tones with plenty of low end and superior definition. The 4x12& model delivers a harder-edged sound. And the open-backed single 12& cabinet is great for a round, mellow tone that blends well with acoustic tracks.&
Realtime Mic Positioning Bass Amp Room&s adjustable mic positioning can have a dramatic effect on your sound. Click and drag to change the mic&s distance from the speaker. Close positioning gives a full bodied sound with a lot of presence. Backing the microphone away from the cabinet gives you a thinner sound, brings in some phase anomalies, and lets you hear more of the room. Angle the mic to soften things up a bit.
Separate DI Controls
Many engineers prefer the tight tonal control of recording bass through a DI box over micing a cabinet. With Bass Amp Room, you don&t have to choose. A continuous controller allows you to blend any amount of DI signal with the cabinet sound of your choice. A built-in limiter and three tone controls give you even more sonic options, right at your fingertips.
Related Blog Posts:
Writing and producing under the name "Eskmo," Los Angeles-based Brendan Angelides has releases on labels Ninja Tune, Warp, Ancestor and most recently the small Belgium label that first introduced the world to Aphex Twin, Apollo.
Stuart Price details how he uses UAD plug-ins and the Apollo interface to craft hits for the Killers and Pet Shop Boys among others. &
Here’s a mix of tips for getting the most out of Softube's Vintage, Metal, and Bass Amp Room plug-ins for the UAD platform. &
Developed by Softube, the Amp Room plug-ins for the UAD Platform bring unrivaled modern and vintage guitar amp models to your studio. &
Blog posts.
Related Blog Posts:
Writing and producing under the name "Eskmo," Los Angeles-based Brendan Angelides has releases on labels Ninja Tune, Warp, Ancestor and most recently the small Belgium label that first introduced the world to Aphex Twin, Apollo.
Stuart Price details how he uses UAD plug-ins and the Apollo interface to craft hits for the Killers and Pet Shop Boys among others. &
Here’s a mix of tips for getting the most out of Softube's Vintage, Metal, and Bass Amp Room plug-ins for the UAD platform. &
Developed by Softube, the Amp Room plug-ins for the UAD Platform bring unrivaled modern and vintage guitar amp models to your studio. &
Blog posts.
Gareth Jones
(Depeche Mode, Erasure, Grizzly Bear)
“It's a miracle that we can have these [Softube plug-in] amplifiers in our laptops. It's a huge truck full of wonderful gear for me to use at the click of a mouse button.”
(Usher, Mariah Carey)
“Go for something that's unexpected. There's nothing wrong with running a vocal through a [Softube] guitar amp, for example, if it works and gives you something cool!”
Bill Reynolds
(Band of Horses)
“I often use [Softube] amp sims when I mix live recorded material. I'll take the DI from the live console and use an amp sim to cut down on the bleed from the mic in front of the amp on the stage.”
Paul Hagar
(Goo Goo Dolls, Jonas Brothers)
[Softube Amp Room plug-in] really comes alive when you multiply a DI sound to make combinations of amps the mix together. Try taking a DI and send to the Marshall and the Vox at the same time. You will be happy you did.”
Jeff Balding
(LeAnn Rimes, Faith Hill)
“All the other bass amp plug-ins I've heard sound decent when soloed, but when you put them in a track they loose presence and definition in the mix. The [Softube Bass Amp Room] plug-in doesn't loose presence when you put it in the mix."
Brett Chassen
(Motorhead, Anthrax, Marilyn Manson)
"Whether or not you have a really good physical bass amp at your disposal, the [Softube] Bass Amp Room is an amazing tool to have.“
User Ratings
Average Rating (22 Reviews)
Great for re-amping
This came with my Apollo and I'm really glad it did because I might have missed it otherwise.
I use it to ad amp emulation and a little room sound to electronic sounds and bass guitars.
It's a great low end amp simulator.
I might have to get the SVT head plug in now too.
Best Bass beast!
Before I used the GuitarRig5 Bass-Amp.
But the Softube(R) Bass Amp Room is one star more in my ears.
On the next TELL-Album all the bass will run it and it will rock!
The way this one pulls through the mix is breath taking.
When u solo it - it sounds dirty and weird but then in the big mix it fits perfect and doin the job at 100%.
Can't live without it! A must buy!
One of my favorite UAD plugins of all time!
Thanx a lot, Softube!
Top pkug ins
Super excellent plugins sound amaizing like in a studio !!!
instant gratification
Amp emulators are fun, sometimes, I usually use them for effects on a duplicated track or something. But this, this amp PLUS room emulator makes for instant beauty on bass tracks. Ever since I first used it, it's become my instant go-to for every bass guitar track I have mixed ever since. It&
Related Blog Posts:
Blog posts.
Brendan "Eskmo" Angelides
Features & Specs
Superior Softube-developed model of a classic, ultra-versatile 1970s bass amplifier
Thick, solid preamp tones and power amp distortion at extreme settings
Includes three distinctive speaker cabinets (Classic, Rocker, and Oddbird) with adjustable mic positioning
Separate DI controls allow for blending of direct vs. amped signal
Allows tracking bass tones with sub-2ms latency on the Apollo audio interface
or , available from
Parameter Specifications
Click and drag cabinets sideways to switch between cabinets
Click and drag microphone back and forth to set angle and distance
Click Amp Bypass in lower right corner to bypass amplifier
Click Cab Bypass in lower right corner to bypass cabinet
Amplifier Control Panel
High/Low switch: High (up position), Low (down position)
Normal volume: Min to max (unmarked)
Bass: Min to max (unmarked)
Middle: Min to max (unmarked)
Treble: Min to max (unmarked)
Master Volume: Min to max (unmarked)
Low Cut: Off to 2k
Tone: Thin to Fat, via Flat
High Cut: 200 to Off, via 2k
Limiter: Off to max (unmarked)
DI/Amp Balance: Direct Inject solo to Amplifier solo, and any mix inbetween
Phase invert: On/Off
Output: &32 to +32
Related Blog Posts:
Blog posts.
Related Blog Posts:
Blog posts.