SASlsi 3081er-R 支持raid 5吗?

HP ML310 G8 686147-AA5是否支持Raid5?_百度知道
HP ML310 G8 686147-AA5是否支持Raid5?
我有更好的答案
HP ML310Gen8(686147-AA5)服务器[服务器全联保]3现场惠普金牌服务[CPU品牌]INTEL[处理器类型]Intel Xeon E3-1220v2处理器[内置高速缓存]8MB内置智能缓存[处理器数]标配1颗[用处理器核数]4核[处理器核]4核[处理器高主频]3.4GHz/4-core/8MB/69W, HT[核数]4核[内置硬盘数]500G SATA内置硬盘[内置驱器机架]支持4块3.5''SATA/SAS 非热插拔硬盘,标配1块500G SATA硬盘[存储控制器]集HP Dynamic Smart Array B120i SATA阵列控制器(支持 RAID 0,1,10)网数据看支持
不大清楚,你可以到中关村论坛里问问。
加一根512M缓存可以支持RAID5!谢谢
来自:求助得到的回答
支持,加512M 阵列卡cache
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
raid5的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&& &LSI 3081E-R 8口PCI-E阵列卡 sas card sas卡
?LSI 3081E-R 8口PCI-E阵列卡 sas card sas卡产品描述
下载次数:0 &
昨天&18:29
(140.47 KB)
下载次数:0 昨天&18:29
(125.75 KB)
(201.42 KB)
(196.16 KB)
(163.39 KB)
(144.32 KB)
& 以上价格不含线材,欲购买线材请点击下面的连接 &
PCI Express 3Gb/s, SAS,8端口主机总线适配器 & LSI SAS3081E-R适配器卡通过8个内部3 Gb/s端口为内部服务器存储阵列提供最大可用吞吐,支持高达244个SAS和SATA设备。该适配卡提供动态SAS功能,包括双端口驱动冗余和SATA兼容性。采用SFF-8087 miniSAS连接器的半高SAS3081E-R特别适合于1U/2U服务器,全双工速率高达4800 MB/s。 SAS3081E-R也提供集成RAID0, 1, 1E和10E,提供高可用性的可靠数据保护。此外,通过降低RAID软件负担,该主机总线适配器提供了最佳的读写性能,使它特别适合于中到高量内部存储应用。
每端口3Gb/s 两个内部miniSAS连接器 可连接到SAS和SATA硬盘 Fusion-MPT&架构,集成RAID 0, 1, 1E,和10E 支持高达244个端点设备
支持所有主流操作系统
提供2400 MB/s到机箱
半高MD2尺寸PCI卡
8个内部端口提供超级的SAS/SATA灵活性
集成RAID避免主机CPU负担过重
& PCI Bus PCI Express PCI Modes Bus Master DMA PCI Data Burst Transfer Rates Half Duplex 1x & 250MB/s 4x & 1000MBs 8x & 2000MB/s Full Duplex 1x & 500MB/s 4x & 2000MB/s 8x & 4000MB/s SAS Bandwidths Half Duplex Single Lane & 300MB/s Wide Port (2 Lanes) & 600MB/s Wide Port (4 Lanes) & 1200MB/s Full Duplex Single SAS Lane & 600MB/s Wide Port (2 Lanes) & 1200MB/s Wide Port (4 Lanes) & 2400MB/s PCI Card Type 3.3 Volt Add-in Card PCI Voltage +12V &10% PCI Form Factor 6.6& x 2.5& (Low Profile) PCI Power 10 Watts Bracket Full Height and Low Profile PCI Certification PCI Express 1.0a SAS Bus Eight 3Gb/s SAS/SATA Ports SAS Controller ASIC LSISAS1068E Connectors Internal Two & x4 Connectors (SFF-8087) External N/A LED Indicators Eight & Internal Activity per PHY Eight & Internal Fault per PHY Integrated RAID Levels RAID 0, 1, 1E and 10E Max. Number of Physical Devices 244 Environments Operating 0&C to 60&C 5 to 90% Non-condensing Storage -45&C to 105&C 5 to 90% Non-condensing MTFB &200,000 Hours Compliances EMC: Class B-US (CFR 47, P15B); Canada (ICES-003); Japan (V-3/02.04); Europe (EN55022/EN55024); Australia/ New Zealand (AS/NZS 3548); Safety: EN60950 Software MegaRAID Storage Manager (MSM) OS Support Graphical utility for creating, monitoring and managing RAID arrays Microsoft& Windows& 2000, Server 2003 32-bit (x86 and AMD64), and XP Red Hat& Linux& RHEL 3 Novell& Netware& SuSE& Linux&/SLES Sun SPARC Solaris 2.6 thru 2.10 Operating System Support All OS drivers are backed by extensive testing and validation to ensure optimum system performance.
& A p p l i c at i o n s n High performance workstations n Mid to high-end servers n Internal storage connections n 1U / 2U rack serversTy pical Uses n Direct-attach internal SAS/SATA HDDs n Small form-factor internal drive expansion n Mixed SAS/SATA RAID n Internal JBOD enclosures n SAS Drives: mission-critical operations n SATA Drives: data archive and back-up F e at ur e s n 3Gb/s per port n Two internal miniSAS connectors & 2 x4 SFF8087 n Integrated RAID 0, 1, 1E and 10E n 8 lane 2.5Gb/s PCI Express n Connects to both SAS and SATA hard disk drives n Allows up to 244 total end-point devices n Low-profile MD2 form factor PCI card n Fusion-MPT& architecture providing over 140,000 I/Os per second n Supports all major operating systems Remarkable Performance with Advanced SAS/SATA Technology The LSISAS3081E-R doubles the performance of today&s dual channel Ultra320 SCSI HBAs by connecting an 8-lane 2.5Gb/s PCI Express bus with eight 3Gb/s SAS/SATA ports. It also offers leading SAS and SATA RAID and non-RAID data off-load for medium to high-capacity internal server storage applications. The LSISAS3081E-R is ideal for today&s data centers and leverages existing SCSI infrastructure for investment protection and ease of migration. The serial interface allows for point-to-point connections offering higher performance, increased aggregate bandwidth, higher availability with dual-ported drives, and enhanced reliability when compared to parallel SCSI. The LSI SAS HBA will support 1.5 and 3Gb/s SAS and SATA hard disk drives. The SAS interface provides universal interconnect with Serial ATA, while still offering logical SCSI compatibility along with the reliability, performance and manageability available with SAS drives. Common electrical and physical connections allow for the application to dictate the technology of choice for disk drives. LSI SAS Outperforms Competition with Integrated RAID As the performance leader in SAS controllers, the LSISAS3081E-R leverages advanced Fusion-MPT architecture that is truly scalable. While other SAS cards drive large RAID software stacks between the host CPU and controller, the LSISAS3081E-R HBA utilizes the embedded CPU in the LSISAS1068E ASIC to perform Integrated RAID 0, 1, 1E and 10E operations. The result is an ultra-thin low-overhead device driver communicating over the PCI Express host-bus. By reducing RAID code overhead, the LSISAS3081E-R offers the greatest internal READ/WRITE performance available. Flexibility From an Internal Storage Array Flexibility is a key advantage of SAS when considering compatibility with either SAS or SATA drives. LSI maximizes flexibility by offering eight internal SAS/SATA drive connects, allowing integrators to build large capacity tiered storage arrays without leaving the server. The flexibility of eight SAS ports controlling an internal SAS/SATA drive configuration lowers costs while providing the necessary performance for mission critical operations. &
联系电话: & QQ:&&&
&主营:主要销售产品有SAS线,阵列卡,网卡,HDMI等四大类
& & &&&&&& &
&:以上信息 LSI 3081E-R 8口PCI-E阵列卡 sas card sas卡 由企业自行提供,内容的真实性和合法性由发布企业负责。
&产品网对此不承担任何保证责任。 举报投诉:如发现违法和不良资讯,请联系我们。
2015 版权所有您现在的位置: &
技术知识库
LSI MegaRAID 8708E SAS RAID卡如何使用手动方式创建RAID5+热备盘?
文章编号:32515&&&&& 5:05:00
LSI MegaRAID 8708E SAS RAID卡如何使用手动方式创建RAID5
Ctrl+H进入Web Bios界面,选择Configuration Wizard - New Configuration - Custom Configuration - 按住 键选硬盘 - 点击AddtoArray - 点击Accept DG - 点击&Next& - 点击&Add to SPAN& - 点击&Next&,出现阵列定义界面。使用此界面可以选择RAID 级别、条带大小,读写策略等阵列属性,输入创建阵列的容量后,点击&Accept& - 点击&Next&,最后在保存配置界面点击&Accept&保存阵列,并根据连续出现的提示界面选择&Yes&确认进行保存和初始化 - 主界面点击空余物理盘 - Make Global HSP - 点击&Go&。
请参考附件(请保存附件到本地,解压后是swf格式,使用IE浏览器打开即可)纯桑?
附加文档1:
声明:联想网站提供的技术方案或与您产品的实际情况有所差异,您需在完整阅读方案并知晓其提示风险的情况下谨慎操作,避免造成任何损失。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
如果您对本文章有任何疑问或想进一步了解相关问题,请通过进行交流。&&
如果您需要其他帮助请访问 &也可以通过
获得技术支持Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. It's 100% free, no registration required.
Just curious, I have 6 x 1TB 7200RPM Near Line SAS for my new server. I can either configure it as RAID5+1 Hot Spare or RAID6.
What should I choose?
closed as primarily opinion-based by , , ♦, ,
Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question
will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the , please .
You have disadvantages and advantage it depends on why you're using RAID. Most people use it for availability. They don't want a drive to die and end up having to take their system or server down. In that, you don't use RAID 5. I learned it the hard way and hammer this point home with every RAID-related question I get into on SF.
Why? Because as drives are getting larger, there's more tolerance for URE, unrecoverable read errors. We had it happen and it isn't what you want to discover in the middle of a rebuild. Scenario: RAID system with 3 drives. We got an alarm on our Dell with a hardware PERC card that drive C died. Order new drive, swap it out, no problem. In the middle of the rebuild, it died.
According to the diagnostics, there was a "bad spot" on drive B. The system had a silently failed on that drive repeatedly, and now that it was rebuilding the data, it couldn't read that spot, and no matter how many times we ran the repair even off the controller directly and it each time said everything was fixed, it wouldn't rebuild. So we have one dead drive and one drive that couldn't read from a spot...we end up replacing 2 drives and restoring from backup.
Lesson: RAID isn't a backup, and RAID 5 is no longer an availability option for larger drives.
If you're looking to increase speed or increase storage sizes, then you can balance that into your decision. You need to define your needs in terms of your needs and goals, not in terms of "I need RAID, which do I use?"
10.2k74587
28.4k64578
Use RAID6. Read
by Robin Harris on ZDNet.
RAID 5 should never exist with a hot spare (warm spare.)
RAID 6 is always a better use of the same drive count.
There is no space/capacity advantage or cost advantage to the RAID 5 solution (but some small performance advantage) but it does a ton for mitigating things like URE risk.
This one's easy - do you want more available disk space or the ability to survive disks failing - it's that simple.
So I'll make some wild assumptions - that you don't care about performance as they're 7.2's and that you do care about available space as they're 1TB disks - you don't mention what type of data you want to store but I'm going to assume it's either just video files or a combination of video and audio. If I'm right then presumably you would struggle to replace the data? in that case I'd choose neither 5 or 6 but go with R10, yes you lose 1TB over R6 and 2TB over R5 but it'll be faster and can survive three disks going pop. If I'm wrong and you can quickly recover your data then you may as well go R5 so you get the most available space.
84.9k781196
While performance is a concern, it is not as much of a concern as you think.
Newer RAID hardware is going to be as fast writing 2 parity stripes as they are at 1 stripe.
Also, SAS drives usually have a lower Bit Error Rate, which translates to a lower Unrecoverable Read Error (URE).
Usually an order of magnitude (10x), however, if the SAS drive is the same model as a SATA drive, you may not see an improvement.
Finally, as to the question of RAID-5 and UREs and how that can just ruin your day, I wrote an article on it some time ago at:
in which I cover some of these questions.
Basically, RAID-6 on good hardware (not software RAID) should show equivalent performance to RAID-5.
If you have poor hardware, or are using software RAID, then you will see a performance hit.
As always, backups are your saving grace.
Do not forget to implement a backup policy, AND verify that it can be recovered from.
subnetmask255x4
I think RAID 5 vs. 6 (and vs. 10) comes down to performance and how much you trust the brand(s) of drives you use.
We primarily use HP servers and HP storage and have had very few disk failures, so I'm happy with RAID5+hotspare or even just RAID5 on less critical systems.
In theory, RAID6 saves you from a second drive failure while a first failed drive is being rebuilt, but you trade that off against the increased computations needed to generate 2 different parity stripes.
We haven't used 6, so I've never looked at any specs on just how fast a RAID6 array can be rebuilt vs. RAID5, but I assume 6 will take longer since it has to do 2 parity calculations, not just one.
If I were going to move away from RAID5, I'd probably go with 10 (or 01) to get away from parity calculations altogether.
With 6 drives, you could do that, although you net only half the capacity.
RAID6. That way, if a two disks fail in relatively quick succession, so the array hasn't finished rebuilding from the first failure (or 2 disks fail to spin up after a power outage), you've not lost all your data.
Lots of good advice here, particularly from Bart and Chopper3.
The only thing that I would add is test your workload under a failure condition. People usually setup a RAID-5/RAID-6 to buy availability (ie. the server isn't going down due to disk failure). Unfortunately, for some workloads -- especially write-heavy workloads, you may find that the performance hit is severe enough that you aren't buying much.
If your testing works out, great -- just don't forget to devise and test a backup strategy.
11.1k32135
Raid6 has more overhead, so raid5 as such will be faster on the same amount of drives. On the other hand you might lose the advantage once a disk dies, and the rai5 rebuilds, you are at risk of losing the array if another drives dies during the rebuild.
In your case, you're running raid5 vs 6 on a different amount of spindles, so because of the extra spindle raid6 might be faster.
12.9k32648
Good answers, except that no-one has mentioned write performance. RAID 6 usually gets you a slight performance hit on write compared to RAID 5, since there are two parity stripes to be maintained.
Nonetheless, most find it worthwhile to go with RAID 6.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Server Fault works best with JavaScript enabled惠普dl380g6支持多大的SAS硬盘,1T或者2T的支持吗?支持大容量硬盘做RAID5吗?IT或者2T的sas应该多少钱啊_百度知道
惠普dl380g6支持多大的SAS硬盘,1T或者2T的支持吗?支持大容量硬盘做RAID5吗?IT或者2T的sas应该多少钱啊
我有更好的答案
您谢您选择惠普产品
关于服务器产品问题建议您直接拨打支持热线800-810-2058(支持手机拨打请使用固或灵通拨打)或400-610-2058(手机拨打)进行咨询希望复能够您所帮助
G6的话最大的2.5寸SAS应该是600G的但是3.5寸的SAS最高可以到2T,只要有阵列卡缓存,就可以做RAID 5,即使是几个2T的盘价格不知道,应该会很贵,3K-4K以上吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sas硬盘的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 sas3081e 的文章

随机推荐