有人玩child of light dlc了么=,= 怎么使用dlc皮肤

扫描关注游侠网
热门资讯排行
精品手机游戏
热门游戏专题
角色扮演(中文)
动作游戏ACT(中文)
射击游戏(中文)
小游戏在线玩to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Uplay
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: Child of Light
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Apr, 2014
Buy Child of Light
Packages that include this game
Buy Ubi Arcade Pack
Includes 3 items:
Child of Light, Valiant Hearts: The Great War(TM) / Soldats Inconnus : Mémoires de la Grande Guerre(TM), Trials Fusion(TM)
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
Aurora, a young girl from 1895 Austria, awakens on the lost fairytale continent of Lemuria. To return home she must fight against the dark creatures of the Queen of the Night, who have stolen the sun, the moon and the stars. At stake is not only Lemuria, but Aurora’s true destiny.
An Adventure Waits!
Created by a talented team at Ubisoft Montreal using the UbiArt Framework, Child of Light is an RPG inspired by fairy tales complemented with a story carefully crafted in verse and rhyme. Step into a living painting, the breathtaking scenery of Lemuria is an invitation to explore a long lost world.
Enter the World of Lemuria
Across your journey through Lemuria you will encounter many eccentric creatures, from spirits of the forest to talking mice to wicked witches and evil sea serpents. Discover a vast land with iconic locations and exciting dungeons that will evolve as Aurora regains the stolen lights.
Fight the Dark
Battle enemies using an Active-Time Battle System alongside the firefly Igniculus and other members of Aurora’s party on their quest to recover the sun, the moon and the stars. Beat your enemies using a deep party system and the varied skill trees of your party. Play with a friend as both Aurora and Igniculus using the seamless drop-in drop-out cooperative multiplayer.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (32/64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core2Duo E8200 @ 2.6
or AMD Athlon II X2 240
@ 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional Microsoft XBOX360 controller or compatible
Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (32/64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6
or AMD Athlon II X4 620
@ 2.6 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX260 or AMD Radeon HDMB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional Microsoft XBOX360 controller or compatible
(C) 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Child of Light, the Child of Light logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
10.4 hrs on record
Child of Light is beautiful. Its mysterious land of Lemuria is a faded watercolour dreamscape of floating cities, gnarled and twisted forests, ancient ruins and peaceful country villages. It really does look like a fairy tale brought to life. Exploring spooky forests, shining lights on secret doors, you're basically playing through a charming storybook adventure. Completing the feel is the lack of dialogue- there's no voice-acting apart from in some book-ending expository cutscenes, with characters otherwise speaking entirely in text bubbles. And rhyming. Because everyone rhymes in fairy tales.Our heroine Aurora is the mischievous daughter of an Austrian Duke. One day she falls ill, slips into a coma and wakes to find herself transported to Lemuria. To return home all she has to do is recover Lemuria's Sun, Moon and Stars, stolen by the mysterious and nefarious Black Queen, Umbra, who seriously has it in for our heroine for reasons that slowly become clear over the course of the game. Her journey will lead her across a beautiful but dangerous landscape, with a motley crew of companions at her side.As well as the gorgeous landscapes, character and enemy designs are terrific. Monsters are delightfully creepy. Wolves, ogres and spiders inject just the right amount of menace into the world, getting that sense of a formerly idyllic dream slowly invaded by a nightmare spot on. Balanced against these horrors are the charming cast, from the brave and forthright Princess Aurora herself to her jester companion Rubella and Capilli magician Finn. Child of Light's playful sense of humour is also ever present.The various regions and towns that you explore each have their own feel and atmosphere - unique and yet cohesively tied to the overall aesthetic.Aurora's constant ally and companion is the firefly Igniculus, sent to help the Princess by the seemingly benevolent Forest Lady, who appears to serve the powers of Light. He's your guide, really, a sentient ball of Light popping up to give you advice and encouragement. Igniculus ca you can send him flying off to collect floating 'wishes', which restore your health and mana. You'll explore Lemuria from a 2D viewpoint, with much of the non-combat action feeling like a simple platformer. Quite early on you unlock the ability to fly, which opens up levels for exploration and generally adds to the floaty, dreamlike atmosphere of the game. Most of the enjoyment of travelling around the world comes from zooming about discovering secret areas and items, of which there are many. Run into an enemy while exploring, or flying, and you'll zoom in to take part in some good old fashioned turn-based battles. Child of Light utilises an action bar mechanic that will be familiar to anyone who's played Final bat may seem simple at first, but you quickly realise that simply relying on basic physical attacks isn't a viable strategy. It's important to have an idea of what your plan is, and to get your timing exactly right. There are also several special actions that increase your options.You control just two characters in battle, but switching in a new one is a free action. The best fights have you juggling your team in an out, de-buffing with one and dishing out the damage with another. Each character has their own skill tree, with three or four branches.While a briefer experience than most RPGs, Child of Light's shorter running time is actually not a bad thing. While promoting the game the development team described their aim as providing a brief but memorable adventure, like a couple of evenings spent reading your favourite storybook as a child. That's exactly the feeling I got, the sense of charm and wonder never allowed to grow stale with a bloated run-time. It's refreshing to play a game so confident and singular in purpose.
Was this review helpful?
27.3 hrs on record
Is a really great game, but after 27h, the save game got corrupted and deleted, and all progress, almost at the end of the game is lost... and thanks to UPLAY, there is no Steam cloud save, and no way to recover it. Worst thing, I am not the only one, after searching the internet for solutions.. there is none, and it was not uncommon to have it at a similar location happening.I would have given it otherwise a 9/10, but now, I really cant recomment it, and I am one of those, who never had any UPlay issues before! And I dont think I want t play the whole game again... sorry
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
4.5 hrs on record
The game has been fun so far. I'm not overly far into it, but i'm enjoying the actual game. That said, uPlay is miserable. I sort of bought this on a whim after watching the trailer video when it was on sale, so I didn't even notice this was something I had to deal with. Live and learn. What I learned is I'll never buy another game that requires uPlay. This is why Origin isn't installed on my system anymore. At this point I don't care if uPlay and Origin make my PC faster and increase the overall size of my genitalia, you and your miserable DRM can rot. Not the devs fault. You made what seems to be a neat game, sorry you work for Ubisoft.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
8.5 hrs on record
Child of Light Review&The Princess of Lemuria&Child of Light is a RPG produced by Ubisoft Montreál, released in April of 2014. In this game you embark in a journey, playing as Aurora, a young princess whose soul is brought to the Kingdom of Lemuria. On this journey, you will have to recover the three sources of light and defeat the Black Queen in order to restore the Kingdom of Lemuria.GameplayIn terms of gameplay it is a good game but nothing impressive. The combat mechanics are pretty simple. However, you need to think you actions well in order to act in the best and fastest way as possible. At the start you will be a &lone wolf&, but with time you will find many interesting and strong allies which will help you, by forming a party of 2 characters during the battles. You also have a firefly as an ally, which you control with the mouse. A pretty interesting mechanic but it becomes pretty repetitive during the combats. Out of combat it is an simple 2D platform game, with some puzzles, traps and tons of hidden loot. Sadly, in terms of combat, the game becomes extremely repetitive in the second half of the game because at some point, excluding boss battles, you will repeat the same tactics over and over again since the variety of enemies is pretty low. It gets so repetitive that at some point, you will start avoiding your enemies instead of attacking them to earn experience. You also have a perk system, as expected in a RPG, which is also pretty simple, yet intuitive. There is also a gem system called Oculi, that gives you the chance to upgrade certain stats of your characters.StoryThe story in this game is told in an extremely simple way, yet that is part of the beauty of it. It is a very sad story with some unexpected plot twists, supported by excellent characters and good dialogues, except the fact that they always rhyme, something that really grinded my gears, especially during the second half of the game because the rhymes start to feel too forced. Apart from that, it is an excellent tale of the journey made by the protagonist Aurora, in her attempt to save the Kingdom of Lemuria.VisualsVisually this is an epic game. The game art is absolutely astonishing, it really gives life to this wonderful fantasy world. Everything as an immaculate aspect, it is hard not to like the artistic work made in this game. Another highlight is the fact that this game as the &feeling& that all was hand crafted, as if the game was drawn on a canvas. Really spectacular in this category.LongevityI completed the game in about 9 hours, completing the main quest and almost all secondary quests (except one if I am not mistaken). It is not much for an RPG, yet this is one unique experience, with an indie feeling and reduced price. There is hundreds of loot and many other collectibles spread all over the world, so if you intend to complete the game at 100%, you should take around 12 hours.Music and SoundsBut for me, the biggest strength in this game is the soundtrack. Absolutely amazing! The soundtrack combined with the art style of this game earn the price of admission by itself. It is hard to not be immersed in this awesome world with this wonderful combo of visuals and sounds. Simply astonishing.SummaryPros:Wonderful visualsIntuitive combat systemStellar soundtrackBang for your buckHeartwarming storyCons:Combat becomes very repetitiveMy personal score: 9.0/10This game is a pure gem. Simple, yet amazing. Highly recommended to any RPG fans, as to 2D platform games fans. With a very affordable price, there are no reasons for you to not enjoy this unique experience.----------------------------Análise em Português no site
/ Portuguese Review in
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Child of Light
Ubi Arcade Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website在淘宝发现了有人卖cod9的dlc武器皮肤,问问大家值不值得购_使命召唤吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:308,243贴子:
在淘宝发现了有人卖cod9的dlc武器皮肤,问问大家值不值得购
问问大家值不值得购买
新手萌生买个现成的号玩...
感觉自己脸黑。。比起一...
如果想跳上床或者想上爬...
200元,4v,三无号,但...
比二手东便宜100多,能...
如题,新手不懂问下
淘宝的哈力摩托车,怎么...