房押理财讲座演讲稿投资者演讲稿

英语演讲稿:为生活理财_英语演讲稿_第一范文网
英语演讲稿:为生活理财
英语演讲稿:为生活理财the topic of my speech is budgeting for life, get ready from this moment from this penny.some day i went shopping with my roommates, after leaving the check-out counter, i picked one item from a girl’s bag and asked her: ‘hey, it’s pretty wrapped up. how much? ’ after long pause with no response, shamefully she said ‘beats me, i seldom care prices.’ the talk was over then there came the one deserved thinking ---- when we go into raptures at the sight of luxuries, have we ever thought of our finance management?ladies and gentlemen,these years, under parents’ loving care, college students have taken purchase for granted. however, independent survival’s just around the corner. when youths hanging out in starbucks over a cup of coffee, when we lavishly squandering parental sponsor on brand names, when financial ability falling into neglect in textbooks, when the financial crisis engulfing the entire world, real life’s airing alarms. the ability in well managing finance matters relates to not only our present living condition, but also our future ideal realization. here thanks to this arena that i can share with you what i’ve learned during college life on finance management.initially, for us students, a penny saved is a penny earned. luxuries make us happy, but we need to balance whether these fancy goods are worth the price. actually it’s easy to save money. just make a list of what we have to pay for each month, such as your meal card, transportation card and other basic expenses. apart from the list, set aside some money for your preferable entertainment or social contact as planned. only well budget for today can we well budget for future. particularly, be honest to your finance plan and we’ll see.what follows is study comes first. distinct performance on study brings generous scholarship. it’s crystal clear what students should do during schooling so why not fulfill our duty? maybe in business one could work hard with no gains, but in university one’s efforts on study can always be paid off, with high respect and good reward. what’s more, study of investment and finance theories guides us to make rational use of resources on the right track.besides, part-time job is ought to be part of our college life. in terms of money management, part-time job teaches us how challenging to earn money and helps develop thriftiness. in addition, concurrently holding a job and study cultivates us to make sensible use of our time as well as our money. furthermore, we might as well set foot in investment market, not for *** a fortune, but for more understanding in case of future need.共2页,当前第1页1英语演讲稿:为生活理财 相关文章:查看更多>>平安集团旗下业务 |
平安金融旗舰店 |
平安一账通
在线客服 |
口袋银行 |
网点查询 |
联系我们 |
网站导航 |
平安“薪资管家”
缴费e及支付结算
基金智能定投
证券第三方存管
B股银证转账
平安银行指数
黄金账户业务
平安金实物金
个人贵金属交易(聚金宝)
万里通积分
快速行动入口
以平安银行认可的房产抵押作为担保向银行申请授信,银行在规定的抵押率范围内,给予小微企业一定额度的授信产品。抵押率最高达80%。
适用于拥有有效房产抵押物的所有小微企业、小微企业主及个体工商户。
单户最高可达2000万元人民币。
授信期限最长达10年。
抵押率高:住宅(含别墅)最高抵押率达80%;商用房、商住房最高抵押率达60%;标准厂房最高抵押率达50%。
还款灵活:等额本金、等额本息、净息还款任意选择及搭配。
手续简便、审批快捷、流程简化。
背景:王先生为某工业自动化设备有限公司的法人代表,公司主营工业自动化设备及配件的技术开发、购销及售后服务,年销售规模近2000万元,利润率9.6%。因公司扩大规模,增设了生产线,导致企业采购环节出现资金缺口。同时,企业的一批原材料应付货款即将到期,亟需对外付款。
王先生在公司经营的当地名下有一处住宅房产,评估价值为185万元。王先生表示愿意抵押给银行进行融资。
融资方案:我行受理王先生的授信申请,并根据客户需要,为王先生提供了快速审批通道服务,仅用一天时间,王先生的授信申请就得到了批准:给予其授信额度148万,抵押率80%,期限一年,授信期限内,额度可循环使用。
运用&房易贷&产品,办理速度快,解决了客户燃眉之急。从客户提出申请到审批通过,仅用了一周时间。贷款及时到账,使王先生如期支付了应付货款。目前企业经营状况良好,利润符合预期。好房理财网荣获“2015投资者信赖的互联网金融品牌”称号
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
11月8日,好房理财网荣获“ 2015
投资者信赖的互联网金融品牌”。好房理财网执行董事陈东表示:
好房理财网始终以“打造安全、专业的创新型互联网金融平台“为企业使命,遵规守法、恪守社会责任及行
11月8日,好房理财网荣获& 2015
投资者信赖的互联网金融品牌&。好房理财网执行董事陈东表示:
好房理财网始终以&打造安全、专业的创新型互联网金融平台&为企业使命,遵规守法、恪守社会责任及行业道德,为投资用户提供最安全、可靠的金融理财服务。多年以来,好房理财网依靠线下投资咨询经验,关注投资用户的隐私权、知情权和保障权,倡导并推行家庭资产管理新观念,在互联网金融平台差异化服务上我们力求更专业。
负利率来潮 稳中求胜
今年以来,央行先后5次降息,一年定期存款基准利率降至1.5%,低于最新的CPI指数,正式进入负利率时代。作为百姓日常理财的最常见方式,定期存款已经不能满足保值的要求,余额宝等互联网&宝宝&类产品的收益率难保3%,许多的投资用户纷纷把资金转向购买固定收益率的理财产品。好房理财网&&国内知名的互联网金融服务商以北京核心区的优质房产作为抵押担保物,让理财用户锁定理想的投资收益。
好房理财网隶属于北京中金安盛科技有限公司,曾荣获国家级高新技术企业称号。好房理财网首创的19道风控审核程序、30项借贷察验材料,实现道道监管、层层把关,保障投资用户的资金安全。好房理财网的安全保障措施包括贷前、贷中和贷后管理等措施,特别是逾期处理措施,还有一些线下催收环节等,从整体上提高了互联网金融理财平台的风控水平。
专业团队强 投资靠谱
互联网金融太火,高息也&雷&声不断。在监管政策出台、利率市场化等因素的拉动下,P2P行业利率水平开始回归理性。虽然眼下股市回暖,但单一投资方式所暗含的高风险足以让投资者高度警惕。好房理财网的年化收益率通常在12%-15%之间,让您在享受低风险的同时,可以使资金增值获得较高收益。
好房理财网由有20年经验的金融、房产、互联网的核心团队组成,理财产品具有起投金额低、投资收益高、信息透明、资金安全等特点。平台致力于打造一个最具发展性及创新性的P2P互联网金融平台,凭借自身的技术和产品优势,引进第三方资金托管、第三方权威金融机构提供本息担保,最大化的保障投资者的权益。
好房理财网平台推出的每款产品都是研发和风控长期打磨出来的,化荣誉为动力,
2016年,将是为投资用户提供更细致、更规范、更专业理财产品的成长之年。
互联网金融服务作为一个新生行业,互联网金融对传统金融的颠覆或融合才刚刚开始,二者要真正交融并产生化学反应,进而推动中国金融业进步,还需要市场参与各方共同努力。
免责声明:本文仅代表企业观点,与凤凰厦门站无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
[责任编辑:陈学津]
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
04/21 15:54
07/10 13:31