Categories
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
Aus Dallars (AU $)
CNY RMB (¥)
Euro Dollars (€)
UK Pounds (£)
USA Dollars ($)
&Cart is empty
&&You are here:&&SunnySky X2212 Brushless Motor KV980 For RC Airplane Quadcopter&&
Move to view larger images
SunnySky X2212 Brushless Motor KV980 For RC Airplane Quadcopter
SKU: 77853
Price in points:
<span id="price_in_points_7&points
US Local stock!!!
Our wholesale prices:
Description
SunnySky X2212 Brushless Motor KV980 For RC Airplane&
Specification:
- Motor KV: 980&
- Model: X2212
- Diameter: 28mm
- Height: 30mm
- Shaft diameter*3mm
- Weight: 55g
- Suitable for RC Airplane or Multi rotor helicopter
Propeller, Esc between 25A and 30A are recommended
Previous:&
,&,&,&and get GoodLuckBuy points!
Ease-of-use Rating:
Build Quality Rating:
Usefulness Rating:
Overall Rating:
Please make informative reviews, reviews under 500
characters (all fields combined) will not be accepted.
(500 characters)
(500 characters)
Other Thoughts:
characters)(optional)
Bottomline:
(500 characters)
&&My winner combo
Posted by Luis Vale on 01/19/
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Ease of Use:
Build Quality:
Usefulness:
Overall Rating:
Pros:Great, never let me down...
Cons:Still didn't found it.
Other Thoughts:My winner combination for this are the Graupner e-prop 11x5 in 4S, yes 4S. My Aphid 450 quad heights arround 1.5kg with a 4S 4000mAh Nanotech. Doing 15min continuous FPV flying, or more if stationary. My trottle stick barelly leaves the center.
Have 30A ESC, and neither them or the motor get hot.
Bottomline:Cant be wrong.
&&Recomended motors for tri and quads
Posted by omega776 on 08/08/
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Ease of Use:
Build Quality:
Usefulness:
Overall Rating:
Pros:Very good motors, the build quality is stunning, on 10x4.7 props, runs very smooth.
Seems smaller in reality and somewhat fragile.
My motors came with gold plated bullet connectors.
Other Thoughts:I use this motors for a t-shape tricopter, it looks very cool on 10mm arms (the footprint is smaller than my previous dt750).
The wires are shorter now, around 10 cm,
Bottomline:All in all, good looking motors, total weight, with all screws and motor mount on, is 66 grams, (2.35 oz). On first impression are well balanced.
Posted by Casutt Franco on 04/21/
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Ease of Use:
Build Quality:
Usefulness:
Overall Rating:
Pros:Fly it yesterday in my Garage......it was not possible to fly outside.
Motors runs verry smoth....good Performance on 3S lipo with 9x4.7 Prop. It runs on 6 Amps mith this configuration.
I will test soon the 10x4.7 props.
Cons:nothing
Other Thoughts:nothing
Bottomline:nothing
&&SunnySky X2212
Posted by Casutt Franco on 04/16/
Ease of Use:
Build Quality:
Usefulness:
Overall Rating:
Pros:Runs very smooth. Rotor is balanced. Ball Bearings looks like they are from good quality. Run them on Carbon 9x4.7 Props an they use at full throttle 11 Amps on 3S Lipo. Long wires....around 15cm.
Will give some other review when i fly my quadcpter.
Other Thoughts:I think its one of the best motor where u can get for the money
Bottomline:like it
&&This motor is hot
Posted by Jeffrey Carte on 03/16/
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Ease of Use:
Build Quality:
Usefulness:
Overall Rating:
Pros:Smooth, balanced,easy of use with the simple nut prop adapter, Black, turns a 11x4.7 slow flight, and can be used with a 20 amp speed control
Other Thoughts:Works great on both quads and tricopters
Bottomline:Good little motor
Discussions
&&&&SKYPE:&&
&&nbsp&&EMAIL:&&
Phone:&& +86 3
Loading...Motor Drives
Find the right TI devices, software and support to precisely control motor position, velocity and torque.
Browse by industrial applications including Robotics, AC Inverters, Servos, Hoists, Power Tools, CNC and Textile Machines or by motor types: DC or brushless DC, steppers, PMSM and AC Induction Motors.
Applications
Brushless DC Motors (BLDC) - Overview
Motor Control - Brushless DC (BLDC) Motors
The brushless DC (BLDC) motor can be envisioned as a brush DC motor turned inside out, where the permanent magnets are on the rotor, and the windings are on the stator. As a result, there are no brushes and commutators in this motor, and all of the disadvantages associated with the sparking of brush DC motors are eliminated.
This motor is referred to as a "DC" motor because its coils are driven by a DC power source which is applied to the various stator coils in a predetermined sequential pattern. This process is known as commutation. However, "BLDC" is really a misnomer, since the motor is effectively an AC motor. The current in each coil alternates from positive to negative during each electrical cycle. The stator is typically a salient pole structure which is designed to produce a trapezoidal back-EMF waveshape which matches the applied commutated voltage waveform as closely as possible. However, this is very hard to do in practice, and the resulting back-EMF waveform often looks more sinusoidal than trapezoidal. For this reason, many of the control techniques used with a PMSM motor (such as Field Oriented Control) can equally be applied to a BLDC motor.
Another misconception about the BLDC motor is related to how it is driven. Unlike an open-loop stepper application where the rotor position is determined by which stator coil is driven, in a BLDC motor, which stator coil is driven is determined by the rotor position. The stator flux vector position must be synchronized to the rotor flux vector position (not the other way around) in order to obtain smooth operation of the motor. In order to accomplish this, knowledge of the rotor position is required in order to determine which stator coils to energize. Several techniques exist to do this, but the most popular technique is to monitor the rotor position using hall-effect sensors. Unfortunately, these sensors and their associated connectors and harnesses result in increased system cost, and reduced reliability.
In an effort to mitigate these issues, several techniques have been developed to eliminate these sensors, resulting in sensorless operation. Most of these techniques are based upon extracting position information from the back-EMF waveforms of the stator windings while the motor is spinning. However, techniques based on back-EMF sensing fall apart when the motor is spinning slowly or at a standstill, since the back-EMF waveforms are faint or non-existent. As a result, new techniques are constantly being developed which obtain rotor position information from other signals at low or zero speed.
BLDC motors reign supreme in efficiency ratings, where values in the mid-nineties percent range are routinely obtained. Current research into new amorphous core materials is pushing this number even higher. Ninety six percent efficiency in the 100W range has been reported. They also compete for the title of fastest motor in the world, with speeds on some motors achieving several hundred thousand RPM (400K RPM reported in one application).
The most common BLDC motor topology utilizes a stator structure consisting of three phases. As a result, a standard 6-transistor inverter is the most commonly used power stage, as shown in the diagram. Depending on the operational requirements (sensored vs. sensorless, commutated vs. sinusoidal, PWM vs. SVM, etc.) there are many different ways to drive the transistors to achieve the desired goal, which are too numerous to cover here. This places a significant requirement on the flexibility of the PWM generator, which is typically located in the microcontroller. The good news is that all of these requirements are easily achieved in TI's motor control processors.
TI's InstaSPIN&-BLDC Solution
Unlike traditional back-emf zero crossing techniques, InstaSPIN-BLDC extends sensorless operation down to lower speeds, and exhibits high immunity to miscommutation caused by rapid speed changes.

我要回帖

更多关于 brushless风扇 的文章

随机推荐