autopurification hplcautolisp给排水系统图 多少钱

You have full text access to this contentThis page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls.
Screen reader users, click the load entire article button to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
PasswordRemember meSign in via your institutionSign in via your institution
&RIS&(for EndNote, Reference Manager, ProCite)
&RefWorks Direct Export
& Citation Only
& Citation and Abstract
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page.
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page. This page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls. Click the View full text link to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
, November–December 1984, Pages
Purification of [125I]-vasoactive intestinal peptide by reverse-phase HPLC, , , , , , a Department of Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73190 USAb Veterans Administration Medical Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73190 USAVIP was labeled with sodium 125iodide, and 125I-VIP was purified by reverse-phase high performance liquid chromatography. Optimal separations of 125I-VIP and unlabeled VIP were obtained using two C18-Novapak columns in series and a gradient of acetonitrile in triethylamine phosphate for elution. The specific activity of the 125I-VIP was 1.99&0.21 Ci/μmole, approaching the maximum specific activity of monoiodinated VIP (2.26 Ci/μmole). Radioimmunoassay and radioreceptorassay for VIP were more sensitive (2.6-fold, and 2.5-fold, respectively) using 125I-VIP purified by HPLC compared to 125I-VIP obtained from an open-end cellulose column. These results demonstrate the advantage of preparing purified 125I-VIP by HPLC for the accurate assay of VIP and VIP-receptors in tissues and biological fluids.Keywords125I-VIP; High performance liquid chromatography; Radioimmunoassay; Radioreceptorassay
No articles found.
This article has not been cited.
No articles found.[Physico-chemical mechanisms of autopurification of sea-water] - Abstract - Europe PMC
Europe PMC requires Javascript to function effectively.
Either your web browser doesn't support Javascript or it is currently turned off. In the latter case, please turn on Javascript support in your web browser and reload this page.
Search worldwide, life-sciences literature
(PMID:5847841)
[):359-374]
Journal Article
(lang: fre)
)- subscription required
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items
Show all items