没有实用价值
问题描述不清晰
同IP自问自答,恶意刷分
完全复制他人答案
部分复制他人答案
无实际价值
同IP自问自答,恶意刷分

如果您认为这个答案有误,或者有更好的答案,请立即告诉我们!
如果您的“揪”错被采纳,可获得10分积分奖励!一篇英语改错,求解答Recently I have heard the news that an art exhibition will be held and you have collecting suggestions about where to hold — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries.I am writing to share time with you.Personally _百度作业帮
一篇英语改错,求解答Recently I have heard the news that an art exhibition will be held and you have collecting suggestions about where to hold — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries.I am writing to share time with you.Personally speaking,it is better to hold the art exhibiton in Shanghai Museum than in community libraries.My reason are as follows.First of alll.Shanghai Museum,is located in the center of the city,will be more convenient for people to get there.In addition,the museum had more space and canprovide more comfortable place for visitors to appreciate of art.Most importantly,Shanghai Museum is more professional and experience in holding art exhibitons.It can provide more professional and advanced facilities,that can help keep the exhibiton run better.Thus,I strongly recommend that it can be held in the museum,
圣战遗骸51
Recently I 【heard 】the news that an art exhibition 【would】 be held and you 【had been】 collecting suggestions about where to hold — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries. I am writing to share 【my opinion】 with you.Personally speaking,it is better to hold the art exhibiton in Shanghai Museum than in community libraries.My reason are as follows.First of alll.Shanghai Museum,【 located】 in the center of the city, 【is】 more convenient for people to get there. In addition,the museum 【has】 more space and can provide 【a】 more comfortable place for visitors to appreciate of art. Most importantly,Shanghai Museum is more professional and 【has more】 experience in holding art exhibitons. It can provide more professional and advanced facilities, that can 【make】 the exhibiton run better.Thus,I strongly recommend that it can be held in the museum.最近我听到一个艺术展览会举行新闻和你已经收集建议在哪里举行-上海博物馆或社区图书馆。我写我的意见与你分享。就个人而言,它是在上海博物馆举办的艺术展在社区图书馆更好。我的理由如下。首先所有。上海博物馆,位于在城市的中心,是人们获取那里更方便。此外,博物馆有更多的空间和提供一个更舒适的地方供游客欣赏艺术。最重要的是,上海博物馆更专业和有举办艺术展览更多经验。它可以提供更为专业和先进的设施,可以使展览运行得更好。因此,我强烈建议可以在博物馆举行.************************************************************************************************************^__^真心祝你健康,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!************************************************************************************************************顺便给个赞,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!专业翻译,专打水军百度知道专业翻译机你有问题,我来解答芝麻一帮一,问题全无一万千芝麻是一家,团结合作靠大家不明白请及时追问,敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢 !记得采纳哦~~~您的采纳是对我的肯定~ 亲,新的1年开始,祝好事接2连3,心情4季如春,生活5颜6色,7彩缤纷,偶尔8点小财,烦恼抛到9霄云外!
Recently I 【heard 】the news that an art exhibition 【would】 be held and you 【had been】 collecting suggestions about where to hold — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries. I am writing to share ...
Recently I have heard the news that an art exhibition will be held and you have(改为are) collecting suggestions about where to hold (加it) — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries.I am writing to ...
Recently I have heard the news that an art exhibition will be held and you have (are) collecting suggestions about where to hold (加it) — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries.I am writing to s...
第一段have改为arehold后加it第二段reason改为reasons第一行all打错了第二行had改为has第二行can 和 provide没空格第二行more前加a第三行of去掉第三行experience改为experiencedthat改为which最后一行exhibition拼写错误最后一行run改为running望采纳!
collecting-collected
will前加it
in-to holding-hold
Recently I have heard the news that an art exhibition will(改为would) be held and you have (加上been)collecting suggestions about where to hold — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries.I am writing...
collecting改为collected
alll改为all
had 改为has experience 改为experienced
run 改为running 另:这篇文章是中国式英语,很不地道,建议多读外文
第一行的collecting改为collected,第三段啊in the center 改为at the center,"the museum had more space "改为the museum has..."appreciate of art.改为appreciate artthat can help keep ...改为which can..最后一句话it can be...改为it should be
第一段have改为are第二行had改为has第三行of去掉第二行more加s
up[iio9uj8otgyfyikfgyfytttfufutdfudftgyft56dfcytufdtrfturrrrrrrrf6ytttdfdfdfdfdftuytfggcddxcjtyfrfjudvbfhrtcfgfgdhc gffffdhrtx ttthrdcccccchn xtjgtcfhhhhhhgc hcx gxgh xcfhhhhhhhhhvcfdchhhfrtxghfccgfxhnxdhfx ghxgxdbfgvxthxxjuxhxnxxhxdfxxfgdfd
qazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhhhhhhhhhhfhd
现在是正确的Recently I have heard the news that an art exhibition will be held and you have to collect suggestions about where to hold — in Shanghai Museum or in community libraries.I am honoured to sh...
第一段have改为are-------精锐教育老师很高兴为您解答
Recently I have heard the news that an art exhibition will be held and you 【are】collecting
suggestions about where to hold — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries.I am writing to share 【them】...
Recently I have heard the news that an art exhibition will be held and you have collected suggestions on where to hold it — in Shanghai
Museum or in community libraries.I am writing to share time wit...
collecting改为collected.
reason改为reasons. had more space 中的had 改为have,experience前面加上have。.It can provide 中的 provide加上s。
collecting 改为collected
第二行 time改为place
hold 和the 之间加
第四行reason 改为reasons
will be 前面加It
had 改为has
第八行that 改为 which 第九行木错 最后一行你的标点符号是不是打错了,原文应该不是那样的...
1.have collecting改 collected,2.My reason改 reasons3. is located in the center of the city改which is located in the center of the city4 ,the museum had more space 改 had5. appreciate o...
扫描下载二维码求解答 学习搜索引擎 | 中学 高中版 | 数学 物理 化学 地理 生物 | 题库 例题 习题 试题 难题热门题 压轴题 知识点 详细答案 在线解答 | 高考 试卷 真题 测验 模拟考 期末考试
padstandard

我要回帖

更多关于 题谷网 的文章

随机推荐