情敌蜜月中的英文歌 男主耳机听的一首英文歌名字是什么?

情敌蜜月里的男主演和女主演一起听的英文歌_百度知道
情敌蜜月里的男主演和女主演一起听的英文歌
情敌蜜月里的男主演和女主演一起听的英文歌
It're stuck in the playground and I't careYou think I tweet too much, You'm a grown woman nowCons time you realizeYou&#39, I don&#39, da-dancing aloneSo would you give love.It&#39, cray cray cray go, don&#39, I do do what I want (do do what I want).I think it&#39, I do do what I want (do do what I want)So while you sit and watch meI keep dancing alone, boy I do notIt't you get tired of being rude, I do do what I want (do do what I want), don're stalking like you made meSo why you acting like you toughBut now Is go, you need an interventionSo while you acting like you&#39.Come and give me a hug dudeLet&#39, da-dancing aloneSot careWell maybe im crazy, I don&#39It't careYou think my clothes are crazy, and give me good till I say stopGive you a wonder if I give a damn, don's my party.You&#39, I do do what I want (do do what I want)So while you sit and watch meI keep dancing alone.You think Is my party!, had enoughDon&#39, I do do what I want (do do what I want), and give me good till I say stopGive you a wonder if I give a damn, and give me good till I say stopGive you a wonder if Ire sickSitting around and talking shitDon&#39.Aww, I don&#39, boy I do notIt&#39, boy I do notIt's my party.It't you get tired of being alone, I do do what I want (do do what I want)So while you sit and watch meIre only friend is your phone, you're only wasting your timeAs My Party (试听版) - Jessie J;s my party, da-dancing aloneSo would you give love
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电影情敌蜜月英文插曲歌词是什么
时间:来源:未知 作者:lishang 点击:
次    
  &韩国教父&郭在容监制,张鹏程任制作人,张林子执导,张雨绮、权相佑、霍建华、施予斐联袂出演的浪漫《情敌蜜月》已在全国公映。电影《情敌蜜月》中张雨绮饰演职场白领夏小雨,为了战胜情敌追回真爱霍建华,她联合权相佑制定了包括自身魅力战术、走心柔情战术、高尔夫pk战术、奔跑追爱战术等一整套战略,步步为营、毫不手软。情敌蜜月插曲叫什么?情敌蜜月中的英文插曲是谁唱的?下面由小编为大家揭晓。
  据小编了解,情敌蜜月中出现的英文插曲是Aaron Neville的《I Shall Be Released》
  歌曲: I Shall Be Released 歌手: Aaron Neville 专辑: 《Devotion》
  song:I shall be released
  Artist: aaron Neville
  By:cynthia
  They say ev'rything can be replaced,
  Yet ev'ry distance is not near.
  So I remember ev'ry face
  Of ev'ry man who put me here.
  I see my light come shining
  From the west unto the east.
  Any day now, any day now,
  I shall be released.
  They say ev'ry man needs protection,
  they say ev'ry man must fall.
  Yet I swear I see my reflection
  Some place so high above this wall.
  I shall be released.
  Standing next to me in this lonely crowd,
  he's a man who swears he's not to blame.
  All day long I hear him shout so loud,
  Crying out that he was framed.
  I shall be released.
  I shall be released.
  I shall be released.
03-01容祖儿因长丑遭解约到英皇一姐之成名路
03-01三级片白马王子王书麒黯然退隐内幕
03-01张智霖昔日劈腿袁咏仪抛弃许秋怡内幕
03-01港姐陈法蓉事业爱情双失意的幕后隐情
02-29分手后反目成仇的娱乐圈明星盘点
容祖儿因长丑遭解约到
三级片白马王子王书麒
张智霖昔日劈腿袁咏仪
港姐陈法蓉事业爱情双
仓央体电影为大家提供免费电影资源分享与下载,版权所有 &
,未经授权请勿转载情敌蜜月插曲英文歌_百度知道
情敌蜜月插曲英文歌
我有更好的答案
歌曲: I Shall Be Released 歌手: Aaron Neville 专辑: 《Devotion》 复制歌词 下载LRC歌词 song:I shall be released Artist: aaron Neville By:cynthia
They say ev'rything can be replaced, Yet ev'ry distance is not near. So I remember ev'ry face Of ev'ry man who put me here. I see my light come shining From the west unto the east. Any day now, any day now, I shall be released. They say ev'ry man needs protection, they say ev'ry man must fall. Yet I swear I see my reflection Some place so high above this wall. I see my light come shining From the west unto the east. Any day now, any day now, I shall be released. Standing next to me in this lonely crowd, he's a...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁情敌蜜月那首英文歌插曲_百度知道
情敌蜜月那首英文歌插曲
Album The Story GoesEditor Sen SenAlways saidI would know where to find loveAlways thoughtI d be ready and strong enoughBut sometimesI just felt I could give upBut you cameAnd you changed my whole world nowI m somewhereI ve never been beforeNow I seeWhat love meansIt s so unbelievableAnd I don t wanna let it goIt s something so beautifulFlowing down like a waterfallI feel like you ve beenForever a part of meAnd it s so unbelievableTo finally be in loveSomewhere I never thought I d beIn my heart in my headIt s so clear nowHold my handYou ve got nothing to fear nowI was lostAnd you rescued me somehowI m aliveI m in love you complete meAnd I ve never been here beforeNow I seeWhat love meansIt s so unbelievableAnd I don t wanna let it goIt s something so beautifulFlowing down like a waterfallI feel like you ve beenForever a part of meAnd it s so unbelievableTo finally be in loveSomewhere I never thought I d beWhen I think of what I haveAnd this chance I nearly lostI can t help but breakdownAnd cryOh yeahBreak down and cryOh oh yeahIt s so unbelievableAnd I don t wanna let it goIt s something so beautifulFlowing down like a waterfallI feel like you ve beenForever a part of meAnd it s so unbelievableTo finally be in loveSomewhere I never thought I d beNow I seeWhat love meansOver
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 情敌蜜月插曲英文歌 的文章

随机推荐