his sonhis是什么牌子子的表

solvlettltus手表请问这是什么牌子的手表?请大家帮我一下!谢谢!_百度知道
solvlettltus手表请问这是什么牌子的手表?请大家帮我一下!谢谢!
享受爱情的同时。1963年、马来西亚。这些转变为钟表制造业带来了革命性的影响,一连数辑分别由王杰: 铁达时经营范围。由於当时市场对贵价腕表的需求逐渐被较大众化的腕表所取代。此後。这些可 歌可泣的动人故事。1887年.A,足证保 罗狄森那份无比的创意,还有各式各样具备复杂功能的时计,而广告中主角所配戴的手表更一度被争相抢购。瑞士腕表品牌铁达时便是由Solvil与Titus两个名字合并而成。广告播出後好评如潮、社会及经济等因素而出现,而且,并非单拜其创办人的创意天份所赐,而钟表的营商手法亦更为进取。1930年:由航海用的腕表以至采用时分来自动显示每天 日出日落时间的天文台表,随着社会环境的变迁及现代人独立自主的个性与思想,并拍摄了一辑以旧上海为故事背景的荡气回肠爱情电视广告。即使在今天。自 1988年起。铁达时﹝Titus﹞是公元一世纪时期极富才华的罗马君主、友情及个人内在情怀的抒发也同样重要: 高档腕表外文名称,从万年历腕表至敲钟响闹报时的腕表。而铁达时腕表的设计亦充满时尚元素。新兴的腕表市场随着地理.Vogel﹞: Solvil et Titus所属集团,铁达时的国际声誉与日俱增、泰国,SolviletTitus便诞生了.正式成立,SocietedesGarde-TempsS: 保罗· 狄森(Paul Ditisheim)成立时间,不但奠定了铁达时浪漫的品牌形象,由此,是必须扩大腕表市场及建立国际性的分销网络。年间,高质素的腕表零件更是功不可没。这些制成品,但涉足的层面却比昔日的广泛。在香港取得成功後,域高认为 经营钟表之道、台湾及中国等地拓展其腕表销售及市场推广活动,铁达时亦成为这个重要组织的其中一位成员,大约以三十多个不同品牌在市场上销售。Solvil是瑞士Jura区内一条名为Sonvilier的村落简称: 香港宝光集团总部地点: 瑞士创 始 人,产品种类繁多,藉此推广其怀旧手表系列 及建立浪漫的品牌形象,与时并进的铁达时亦因此把其品牌形象作出适当的微调,狄森把他创制的其中一款腕表命名 为铁达时,是当时瑞士钟表业的显赫人物,广告中「不在乎天长地久: 1887年TITUS铁达时手表品牌简介铁达时(TITUS)是公元一世纪时期极富才华的罗马君主,铁达时随即在新加坡,今天这个品牌所享负的盛名。多年 来,所传递的讯息仍离不开一个「情」字。自此,高质素的腕表零件更是功不可没,那裏有一所制造腕表零 件的工厂、周润发,今天这个品牌所享负的盛名,铁达时的国际声誉与日俱增,配合典雅精细的腕表设计。瑞士腕表品牌铁达时便是由Solvil与Titus两个名字合并而成。时至今日,铁达时腕表也开始踏足亚洲市场,大收宣传之效,迎合年青人的品味要求。多年来,铁达时腕表在东南亚 区亦广受欢迎,更成为香港广告业的经典之作、刘德华等 天皇巨星及国际足球名将杰斯﹝RyanGiggs﹞所演绎的「天长地久」电视广告,并非单拜 其创办人的创意天份所赐,全球钟表市场迅速增长,只在乎曾经拥有」这两句经典名句 依然为人津津乐道、精湛的技术和勇於开拓的精神;1945﹞。着名制表工匠及设计师保罗狄 森﹝PaulDitisheim﹞﹝1868ndash。Solvil是瑞士Jura 区内一条名为Sonvilier的村落简称,那里有一所制造腕表零件的工厂,亲情,铁达时腕表率先引用演艺红星梅艳芳小姐担任其品牌代言人,加上二次世界大战後瑞士钟表业的蓬 勃发展。保罗狄森尤其热衷於研制天文台表。从「天长地久」到「时间由我」,铁达时的业务亦随之扩张,他所创制的时计在英国泰丁敦﹝Kew-Teddington﹞及 瑞士纽察图﹝Neuchatel﹞皇家天文台的多项国际权威测试中创下最精确的计时纪录,保罗狄森把铁达时这个品牌交予保罗域高﹝Paul-B;至七十年代时期,铁达时依然是「爱与浪漫」的表徵,渐渐地把铁达时这个手表品牌推至高峰,一系列以「时间 由我」为主题的广告宣传中文名称
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
手表的相关知识
其他1条回答
可以肯定不是出名的手表,杂牌的,或者你打错了字母
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁阅读理解。
Can you tell me? &&&& A father asks his son, "How many letters are there in the alphabet?" "I don't know," says his son. His father says, "You don't know? You are in school for many years and you don't know how many letters there are in the alphabet?" He is very angry. His son says, "No. But let me ask you a question, Dad. You often go to the post office, please tell me how many letters there are in the post office?" 根据短文内容判断句子正(T)误(F)。(&&&& )1. From this story, we know the son is good at English. (&&&& )2. The son studies at school over (超过) one year. (&&&& )3. The father gets angry because his son is not polite (有礼貌) to him. (&&&& )4. The father knows how many letters there are in the post office.(&&&& )5. There are twenty-six letters in the alphabet.
根据句意及首字母提示完成短文
An old woman o   &&1.her window and looks out of it. The sun shines b&&&
 2.There’s a man in
the g  & 3.
in front of her house. The old woman looks at him and says, “He is eating g &&  4.!”??
She goes o &   5.and asks the man, “Why are you eating
grass? Are you h &&&& 6.?”?The man says, “Yes, I am very poor. I have n &&&  7.for my breakfast today and I am hungry now.”?The old woman tells him
to go to the b &&& &8.door of her house, and she goes in again. The man s &&& &9.and goes to
the back door of the house. Then the old woman opens the door and says to the
man,“The grass here is l &&&&
 10.”?
补全对话,根据对话内容,从方框内选择合适的句子补全对话。(有两项多余)
A. But we are old enough. B. I think your mother is right. C. Wow, how kind your father is! D. What rules do you have at home? E. Well, sometimes our parents don't understand us.F. My father doesn't allow me to go out on weekends.G. My parents don't allow me to make friends with any boys, either. A: Hi, Wang Li! You look unhappy. What's wrong? B: (1)&&&&&&&&&&&&       A: I don't think that's a good idea. We need to spend time with friends. B: That's right. (2)&&&&&&&&&&&&       A: Really? But my father asks me to make friends with all of my classmates. B: (3)&&&&&&&&&&&&       A: But my mother doesn't let me play computer games for long. B: (4)&&&&&&&&&&&&& We mustn't spend too much time playing computer games. A: (5)&&&&&&&&&&&&       B: You are right. I think we need to talk to our parents and make them understand us.
  Some of my classmates are not
feeling well. Tom has a toothache. He can’t eat anything. Jack has a bad
headache. His father asks him to lie down and rest. So he doesn’t go to school
today. Peter is stressed out, because the exam is coming. Nancy has a
stomachache because she ate too much yesterday. So she couldn’t eat anything today.
Jim has a headache and he is stressed out, too. Lucy has a cold and toothache.
She will see a dentist this afternoon.
  (&& )41. What’s the
matter with Tom?
  &&&& A.
headache&&&&&& B.
toothache&&&&&&& C.stomachache
  (&& )42. Why doesn’t
Jack go to school?
  &&&& A.He
needn’t to go.&& B. the doctor asks him not to go
  &&&& C. He
doesn’t feel well.
  (&& )43. What food
can Nancy eat?
  &&& A.
apples&&&&&&&&& B.
nothing.&&&&&&&&&& C. chips
  (&& )44.Who is
stressed out?
  &&& A.
Peter&&&&&&&&&& B. Jim&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. Peter & Jim
  (&& )45.What should
  &&& A. Drink
some water&& B.& eat chocolate&&& C. Listen to
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&当前位置: &
求翻译: A father asks his son, “How many letters are there in the Alphabet(字母表)?” “I don’t know,” says his son. His father says, “You don’t know? You are in school for many years and you don’t know how many letters are there in the Alphabet?” He is very angry(生气).是什么意思?
 A father asks his son, “How many letters are there in the Alphabet(字母表)?” “I don’t know,” says his son. His father says, “You don’t know? You are in school for many years and you don’t know how many letters are there in the Alphabet?” He is very angry(生气).
问题补充:
父亲问儿子,“在字母表(字母表)有多少个字母?”“我不知道,说:”他的儿子。他的父亲说,“你不知道吗?你在学校多年,你不知道是字母表中有多少个字母?“他很生气(生气)。
一个父亲要他的儿子,他说:「有多少个字母在字母表中的存在(字母表)?”“我也不知道,”他的儿子。 他的父亲说:“你不知道吗? 您在学校多年,你不知道有多少个字母在字母表(r)"他很生气(生气)。
父亲要求他的儿子, “多少封信件那里在字母表(字母表) ?” “我不知道”,他的儿子说。 他的父亲说, “您是否不知道? 您在学校许多年,并且您不知道多少封信件那里在字母表?” 他非常恼怒(生气)。
父亲问他的儿子,"多少信有 Alphabet(字母表)?"他的儿子说:"我不知道,"。他的父亲说,"你不知道吗?许多年来,你是在学校里和你不知道字母表里有多少个字母吗?"他是非常的 angry(生气)。
一个父亲问他的儿子,“多少信在 Alphabet(?( 中在那里??)?“我不知道,”他的儿子说。他的父亲说,“你不知道?你很多年来在学校中和你不知道多少信在字母表中在那里?“他是很 angry(?(?).
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!ARNOLD & SON
瑞士品牌 (奢华品牌)
亚诺(ARNOLD & SON)品牌介绍
约翰o亚诺于1736年出生在康沃尔郡。他的父亲是一名钟表匠,他的叔叔是一名军械工人,这或许可以解释为什么约翰o亚诺很早就对精密工程和金属制品产生了兴趣。约翰o亚诺是一名优秀的工匠和学者。在他完成了钟表学徒生涯,磨练了自己的制表技艺之后,19岁的约翰o亚诺离开英格兰来到荷兰。两年后,他回到英格兰,这时他能够讲一口流利的德语,而此技能使他在乔治三世的法院中稳站鳌头,在他二十几岁的时候,他就成为伦敦斯特兰德非常具声望的钟表匠。
在亚诺先生向英王乔治三世和法院展示了最小巧的打簧表之后,他迅速争取到一群富豪客户。他是那个时代最具创造力的制表大师之一,他拥有锁簧式擒纵机构、双金属摆轮以及螺旋游丝的专利。亚诺先生制造的"36号"是第一枚可以被称为天文台表的钟表;至今,"天文台表"这一名词一直用于指异常精的手表。
亚诺先生在那个时代的大事件中均担当核心角色。他与其它制表匠一起解决了经度确定的问题,赢得英国国会颁发的多项津贴和奖项。他成为了行业内备受尊敬的人物,并成为宝玑先生的挚友。他们互相交换意见,甚至接收对方的儿子当钟表学徒。
这是一个值得分享的故事。从这一节开始,我们将看到约翰o亚诺和他的儿子所取得的成就,看他们如何在钟表制造历史上占据一席之地。在阅读这些故事时,我们还会了解约翰o亚诺表和著名探险家的探索之旅,帮助东印度公司建立其商业帝国的经过。还有拿破仑.波拿巴于1802年亲自向米兰天文台送赠一台亚诺时钟的历程。
亚诺表是瑞士的高端制表公司之一,是少数几家可以称得上为"制造商"的制表企业之一。这是一个法语术语,范指那些能够开发和生产自己的机芯的腕表制造商。亚诺开发和生产具有一套完整的复杂功能的自产机芯。亚诺表每年至少推出两款新的机芯,我们从中可以看出亚诺表的杰出成就:更让亚诺表与制表行业中最具活力的制造商齐名。
每一款亚诺表机芯都有自己的故事,反映了该品牌的传统。从赠送给乔治三世的小打簧表,该打簧表巩固了亚诺表创始人的声誉;到精准的航海天文钟减低航海的风险,帮助大英帝国向外扩张。
一般的钟表制造商通常会在不同型号的腕表中使用相同的机芯,亚诺表则为每一款腕表设计一款机芯。如今,亚诺品牌保持了它200多年前建立的产品理念,将传统的手工制作工艺与现代的先进技术相结合。数控机械实现了用于保证亚诺表精准度和质量的微观精度,而精准度和质量是亚诺表品牌最关注的首要考虑。
亚诺表的开发和生产设施均位于La Chaux-de-Fonds,瑞士制表业的中心,是保持亚诺表传统的理想之地。这里汇集了制表业最有才华和经验的制表师、工程师以及人员,他们均以制作出世界上最好的高品质高精准度的腕表而深感自豪。&
John Arnold was born in Cornwall in 1736. His father was a watchmaker and his uncle a gunsmith, which probably explains his early interest in precision engineering and metalwork. A talented craftsman and scholar, he left England for the Netherlands at the age of 19 after completing his apprenticeship to hone his watchmaking skills. He returned two years later speaking excellent German, which stood him in good stead later at the court of George III, and had established himself as a watchmaker of repute in London's Strand by his mid-twenties.
After Arnold presented the smallest repeating watch ever made to King George III and to the court, he rapidly acquired a wealthy clientele. He was one of the most inventive watchmakers of his day and held patents for a detent escapement, bimetallic balance and helical balance spring . Arnold's "No. 36" was the first timepiece to be called a chronometer, a term reserved for unusually precise watches to this day.
Arnold also played a central role in the events of his day. Along with other watchmakers, he addressed the problem of determining longitude, and won several grants and awards offered by the British Parliament. He enjoyed such respect in his profession that he became a close friend of Abraham-Louis Breguet. They exchanged ideas and even entrusted their sons to each other for their apprenticeships.
This is a story worth telling. Starting with this catalogue, we shall look at some of the achievements that assured John Arnold and his son of their place in watchmaking history. Following with the stories, we shall read how his timepieces accompanied famous explorers on their voyages of discovery, helped the East India Company establish its empire and how Napoleon Bonaparte himself presented an Arnold clock to the Observatory of Milan in 1802.&
Arnold & Son belongs to a select group of watchmaking companies in Switzerland entitled to call themselves a manufacture, a French term reserved exclusively for watch manufacturers who develop and produce their own movements in-house. The brand's prowess in the development and production of in-house movements is reflected by an impressive collection of Arnold & Son calibres with a complete range of sophisticated complications. Some measure of its achievement can be found in the fact that at least two new movements have been launched each year: an exceptional achievement that puts Arnold & Son on the same level as some of the most dynamic manufactures in the watch industry.
Every Arnold & Son movement has its own story to tell and reflects the brand's heritage. They range from the minuscule repeating watch presented to George III that cemented the founder's reputation, to the precise marine chronometers that made travel at sea so much less hazardous and put the British Empire on course to expansion.
Unlike other watch manufacturers, who often use the same calibre for different models, Arnold & Son develops a new movement for every single model. Today, the brand maintains a product philosophy established well over 200 years ago, combining traditional, hand-finished craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology. CNC machinery delivers the microscopic precision needed to guarantee the accuracy and quality that were always one of John Arnold's prime concerns.
Arnold & Son's development and production facilities are located in La Chaux-de-Fonds, at the heart of the Swiss watchmaking industry, for the simple reason that this is the ideal place to ensure that Arnold's heritage lives on. It is home to the industry's most talented and experienced watchmakers and engineers, individuals whose pride and raison d'être lie in the production of high-quality precision watches that are among the very best available.
国别: 瑞士
级别: 奢华
爱表迷最关心的话题
亚诺手表好不好
亚诺手表质量好不好
亚诺在哪里买
亚诺表是哪里生产
亚诺手表是哪个国家
亚诺的英文名字
ARNOLD & SON的中文名字
亚诺手表哪里保养和维修
亚诺手表日常佩戴注意什么