you got mebeat怎么玩

“You Got Beat By A Girl.”
For some people, the words are an embarrassing and devastating blow to their pride.
For others, they are a sign of a woman’s perseverance and determination to overcome any obstacle.
And then there those who are sexually turned on by the very thought.
Louis and Char Magnifico, known on TV, radio, and the internet as , have come across all these responses and more as they’ve taken their show on the road over the past several years. In the wrestling ring, during arm wrestling competitions, and even in numerous “Battle of the Sexes” games and events, Char Magnifico has dominated her husband, Louis (as well as a few other guys) over and over with her astonishing displays of what she refers to as “Girl Power.”
It started when the couple
was trained by pro wrestlers and stepped in the ring against each other in a televised mixed wrestling match during the 2010 SummerSlam event in a Little Rock, Arkansas arena.
Char dominated the match, winning easily in what would be the first (but certainly not the last) wrestling match between the two.
In the years since, Louis has “suffered” healthy humiliation in various competitions against Char and the couple has been overwhelmed by the responses from their fans.
So much so, that they wrote a book about it.
You see, Louis and Char might be fierce competitors and opponents in the ring and during other Battle of the Sexes events… but behind the scenes, they are enjoying every moment.
They have discovered that one of the keys to a healthy, happy, fulfilling marriage is to be each other’s best friend!
And that means playing together!
Competition is a natural component of play for many people – including Louis and Char – so the progression through their numerous Battle of the Sexes events was no surprise.
In fact, their marriage was enriched not just by the play itself but also by the very fact that Char winning these matches was a turn on to both of them!
So naturally, they wrote a book about their many fun and playful (although often times intense and physical) competitions and how “being beaten by a girl” could be an amazing spark in the bedroom!
The book sold so well that they decided to take it a step further… and turn it into a documentary!
You Got Beat By A Girl – The Movie is in production now and is scheduled to be released sometime in 2016. On this website, you can learn how you can get involved in the production, learn about its release updates, buy the eBook that the film is based upon, and more!
Keep checking back as we’ll be updating this site throughout the production and after its release.有一首英文歌开头咯咧咯咧咯咧的唱,叫什么_百度知道
有一首英文歌开头咯咧咯咧咯咧的唱,叫什么
你描述的太厉害了
蒙一个 是黑眼豆豆的 boom boom pow 吗
The Black Eyed PeasGotta get-get, gotta get-getGotta get-get, gotta g-g-g-get-get-get, get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, nowBoom boom boom, nowBoom boom powBoom boomYo, I got that hit that beat the blockYou can get that bass overloadI got the that rock and rollThat future flowThat digital spitNext level visual shitI got that boom boom powHow the beat bang, boom boom powI like that boom boom powThem chickens jackin' my styleThey try copy my swaggerI'm on that next shit nowI'm so 3008You so 2000 and lateI got that boom, boom, boomThat future boom, boom, boomLet me get it nowBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, nowBoom boom boom, nowBoom boom powBoom boom powI'm on the supersonic boomY'all hear the spaceship zoomWhen, when I step inside the roomThem girls go ape-shit, uhY'all stuck on Super 8 shitThat low-fi stupid 8 bitI'm on that HD flatThis beat go boom boom bapI'm a beast when you turn me onInto the future cybertronHarder, faster, better, strongerSexy ladies extra longer'Cause we got the beat that bounceWe got the beat that poundWe got the beat that 808That the boom, boom in your townPeople in the placeIf you wanna get downPut your hands in the airWill.i.am drop the beat nowYup, yupI be rockin' them beats, yup, yupI be rockin' them beats, y-y-yup, yupHere we go, here we go, satellite radioY'all gettin' hit with boom boomBeats so big I'm steppin' on leprechaunsShittin' on y'all with the boom boomShittin' on y'all you with the boom boomShittin' on y'all you with theThis beat be bumpin', bumpin'This beat go boom, boomLet the beat rockLet the beat rockLet the beat rockThis beat be bumpin', bumpin'This beat go boom, boomI like that boom boom powThem chickens jackin' my styleThey try copy my swaggerI'm on that next shit nowI'm so 3008You so 2000 and lateI got that boom boom boomThat future boom boom boomLet me get it nowBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, nowBoom boom boom, nowBoom boom powBoom boom powLet the beat rock(Let the beat rock)Let the beat rock(Let the beat)Let the beat(Let the beat rock, rock, rock, rock)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《Superbeat Xonic》You got me crazy
3,500次播放
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
关注我们,精彩视频不断、丰富礼品多多。
说出你的不爽,你的想法将会改变虎牙视频!
视频排行榜
泛白de轮廓
泛白de轮廓
泛白de轮廓
勇猛小房子
勇猛小房子
泛白de轮廓
泛白de轮廓
勇猛小房子
泛白de轮廓
勇猛小房子
勇猛小房子
泛白de轮廓
泛白de轮廓
泛白de轮廓
勇猛小房子
泛白de轮廓
泛白de轮廓预告片 【3RUN视频】You Got Served Beat The W...
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·