大家别人帮忙怎么谢谢人家看下这个4s店的配件报价是不是高了? 谢谢大神们

您好:我去年叫人在京东网买了个萍果4s手机:今天叫修理店帮忙下载手机铃声:他们说有可能是假的:我看了下我手机序列号是DX5N22KFML66:请帮忙看哈我这手机是不是正品:谢谢!
内容为广告/垃圾,我要举报!
特聘专家具有协助内容审核的特权
举报后内容将不能在前台展示
错乱举报会导致该权利被剥夺
选择举报原因&
已有1个回答
[编辑专家]
专家星级&:&3.7星
问答堂专家综合评分
问题评分&:&5星
采纳、点赞&:&2星
二次回复率&:&0星
内容为广告/垃圾,我要举报!
特聘专家具有协助内容审核的特权
举报后内容将不能在前台展示
错乱举报会导致该权利被剥夺
选择举报原因×
擅长领域:
参与话题:
& & 楼主可以点击前往苹果官网属于手机的序列号,就可以确定手机的具体情况了。
留下你的评论
微信公众账号ZOL问答堂
关注微信,随时随地解答您的疑惑
ZOL问答堂官方微博@ZOL问答堂
关注成功!该问题被回答后,将给您发送站内短信。
您也可以通过关注问答堂微信,及时获得您关注问题的回答。
微信关注问题方法“”帮忙看下这个是不是A什么种,市场价格多少,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙看下这个是不是A什么种,市场价格多少,谢谢
jpg" />&nbsp://d.baidu&nbsp.baidu.jpg" esrc="http://c.hiphotos://c://c.com/zhidao/pic/item/bd407e4f6ec867d899e510fb30993://c.jpg" />&nbsp.jpg" />&nbsp://b.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/pic//zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=021e328c993df8dca5eb3/b90e7bec54e736d15dffbd46269d8.jpg" esrc="http.&nbsp./zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=cdd2bec48a1d18c5ccc8/eaf81a4c510fd9f9edd42a./zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=a4412aefe73aacb/aecb31900cfbd0e45a98226cffc1792.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=bbd8a47f5f82b2b7a7ca31c/f3d3572c11dfa9ec908f6a6c64d0f3.hiphotos.
挺漂亮的,值钱
还算可以吧
如果是商场就卖的贵,1500这样,
唉!最多30块钱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
市场价格的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁邮件往来分享,大家帮忙看看为什么客人不回我了 - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 邮件往来分享,大家帮忙看看为什么客人不回我了
UID 2655366
阅读权限 40
邮件往来分享,大家帮忙看看为什么客人不回我了
本人是做大型塑料生产机械的,10月份入职。过完年回来,有封开发信有了回复:
Dear Joseph,
Thank you for your contact. It is a good timing. We are already producing GCL and NW.
For this year we are negotiating for the A line and planning for B for next year.
We are not interested for OTHERS.
Accordingly you can send your basic and customised information about those 2 lines. At least it should include what type of product can be produced, capacity, tolerances, global References, warranty period.
One last question, will you be attending any exhibition in Europe?
Best regards
客人意思是正巧他们准备引进几条生产线,问我们要产品类型,产量,精度,国外客户的意见和保修,以及是否参加欧洲展会。
我回复的:
Dear Emre,
& && & Thanks for your enquiry.The A line has 2 types:Single directional and Bi-and B also has several types:C,D,E and our main product F with Lamination.Please kindly tell me the type of the lines.Actually,we are the exhibitor of Plast Eurasia HALL 12,Booth 1227 in ISTANBUL last Dec(this year also),maybe you had seen our company.Our clients all over the world are from Poland,Saudi Arabia,Egypt,Iran,Russia and Italy.2 Korean and 1 Turkish clients are still in communication.Hoping your reply.
[ 本帖最后由
10:13 编辑 ]
UID 2655366
阅读权限 40
客人回复:
Dear Joseph,
Biaxial A is our intention to produce in our core market.
The width of product is 5m minimum.
For the B, F is acceptable for our other company. our company is willing to manufacture C with maximum width.(prefarably max. 4m.)
So you can give 3 different offers.
Regarding to the references, please be more specific and disclose us direct names of the manufacturers.&&
Best regards
给了产品宽度和类型,另外两条生产线也给出了类型,要求报3个价,然后最后一句话不是太明白,关于参考意见的,似乎是指的我们之前的客户对我们机器的满意程度以及他们的具体名字,当时我错误的理解成specification里面的各个部件的制造商名字了。
UID 2655366
阅读权限 40
当时我手头上没有4m的C产品的参数,只有4.5m的就发给他做个参考,中间有几次往来是关于机器的参数的,就不发出来了。顺便一提,我们的机器定位是发展中国家,欧美有高端的生产线,大概是我们的5,6倍价格,客人是土耳其的。
UID 2655366
阅读权限 40
报完价之后,客人回复:
No we do not need the 2nd lamination.
For sure we will be Visiting before the decision.
Do you have detailed offer ?
Because we cannot proceed with this limited information.
I can send you the samples of quotation what we are looking for from one of our Chinese supplier.
客人说有没有更加细节的报价,因为我们的报价只写明了主要的2个部分的报价,客人说他要找一个详细的中国的供应商的报价给我们。
UID 2655366
阅读权限 40
之后客人发来了一份22页的报价单,也是中国的,不过是镀锌的生产线,价格也比我们高很多,我回复:
Dear Emre,
& && & Good day.
& && & We can see your sincerity for our cooperation from sending another quotation to us,thank you.
& && & I've checked the quotation sample,the total price is 10 times of ours.Also I learned that the predecessor of BBB Technology(supplier in the sample) is a German company representative office,and had cooperated with an Italian company before.We have to admit our company is not as advanced as German and Italian,neither the management nor the technology.
& && &However this is our preponderance on the other side.As we know,the price of sheet extrusion line in Germany and Italy is about 7 or 8 times of ours.I guess your comany want to expand its product line into other geosynthetics,there is a risk of entering a new field.Of importing which line the risk is bigger,a $300,000 one or a $2,000,000 one?
& && &Sorry for so many words.
我去查了下这家公司,他前身是德国办事处,又和意大利公司合作过,于是就和客人解释他们可能从德国意大利学到先进的管理,我们和他们有差距,又建议他说刚进入一个新的产品市场有风险,买我们的机器风险比德国意大利的小。
[ 本帖最后由
10:41 编辑 ]
UID 2655366
阅读权限 40
Dear Joseph,
It is a Totally different industry.
It is not about geosynthetics.&&It is a galvanizing plant in order to cover steel with zinc.
It is not about price. Just care about how the sections of the offered line has been explained in detail.
I hope it is clear to you now.
One thing about pricing, we care about the capability of the line whom ever is the manufacturer either Europe or China. Either it is 1 dollar or million dollar, should meet the required product specification.
For instance, as long as we are not able to reach enough compressive strength and drainage capacity for the A produced in new line, whatever the price of the line it is the most expensive line. As lig as we are not able the sell the good, there is no value of the line.
Simply what I am expecting from your company :
1- references whom you supplied so far - either&&full line or some parts
( by this way I will check their product data sheets and try to understand the properties of the product produced from your line)
2- offer in details. There is no indication about the efficiency, properties of the line.
One last thing about visit, I had been Far East several time and 100% I will be Visiting you when we come to a point.
客人回复,反复强调了产品质量,没有质量的产品他们卖不出去(我感觉我之前没有和客人强调我们的机器生产出来产品质量,其实和德国意大利的是差不太多的,差距就是自动化不够高,产品精度可能差一点),又强调了我们的客人的参考意见,要他们的产品参数来做参考,以及详细的报价包括效率,性能等。最后说自己去过远东好几次,只要我们达成共识就会来考察。(我感觉客人是不是有点生气了,“I hope it is clear to you now”.)
UID 2655366
阅读权限 40
Dear Emre,
& && &&&Thanks for your reply.I think there may be some misunderstanding.I knew BBB is a manufacturer of Zinc plated production line.
What I wanted to say in last mail is that is a different field from geosynthetics and a different price level from our line.
& && & Q1- references whom you supplied so far - either&&full line or some parts
( by this way I will check their product data sheets and try to understand the properties of the product produced from your line)
ME:About our clients' infomation,I'm really sorry that I can't provide because of company policy and Confidentiality Agreement,sorry.
& && & Q2- offer in details. There is no indication about the efficiency, properties of the line.
ME:I'm handling with the revised offer and specifications.Our president now is in our plant with 3 USA customers and he will feedback me about the separate unit price.I'm not sure whether he would agree or not,but I will try my best.
& && & Any questions will be appreciated from your company
我回复客人:
我知道BBB是一家镀锌生产线的厂家,然后解释我们的机器和他们的机器工业领域不同,价位也不同所以报价没那么详细,关于我们客人的详细信息,我在福步上也问过,老板也问过,都说不方便透露,就没给他,然后和他们正在处理改进的配置单,各个部件分别报价的报价单估计要晚几天,但是我会尽力。此处我感觉有点和客人较真的意思,没必要和他说明我知道BBB是另外一种机器,这里也没有和客人说明我们的生产的产品质量如何,这是客人最关心的,我没回答。
过了2天,我分别报价的报价单和改过的配置单发过去了,但是就没回复到现在了。
[ 本帖最后由
10:01 编辑 ]
UID 2705675
阅读权限 25
UID 2705715
阅读权限 25
置顶!!!!!!!!!
置顶!!!!!!!!!
Unistrut, strut channel
UID 2277462
积分 41117