-30%? 248? 174
購買 SONAR Professional - 2016
購買 SONAR Platinum - 2016
購買 RPG Maker VX Ace + SONAR Steam Edition Bundle
包含 2 個項目:
-17%? 322.50? 267
此軟體的可下載內容
05 月 5 日
SONAR 2016.04 brings three exciting new plug-ins to SONAR.
Guitarists (and bassists) can look forward to Overloud TH3 Cakewalk Edition, which is available in all versions of SONAR. It features more refined and detailed algorithms, improved cabinet IR responses, and a classic bass amp emulation.
Also included with Professional and Platinum are the new linear-phase mastering-quality plug-ins for multiband compression (LP-MB) and EQ (LP-EQ). Built from the ground up, the latest versions are a new design with superior performance, more options, and a more informative user interface.
In addition, there are new fixes and enhancements to the core program.
This is a free update for SONAR Steam Edition, Professional, and Platinum.
Get more details in our
04 月 29 日
Hello Everyone,
SONAR 2016 is now live to the World on STEAM. There's a few new things in this version that we'd like to point your attention to.
Dota 2 Music Pack Template - We've partnered with Valve to bring you a template which will aid users in creating original music content for Dota 2.
Simplified Chinese Localized Support - We're now offering our official Simplified Chinese version on STEAM.
Analytic Support - We've added anonymous reporting to help us improve the customer experience. A user can opt out entirely or opt in to share personalized non-anonymous data with us.
Rolling Updates Pre-Release Branch - With the new App we're offering early access to next month's updates. This month the 2016.04 update will only be available for a short time before we make it the default branch.
Rollback Beta Branches - As with last year, a user can roll back to a previous month's branch in case of issues. This no longer requires un-checking monthly DLC.
Various STEAM Install script Enhancements - We've identified and corrected a few areas where install scripts could fail or not properly install SONAR.
Standalone ProChannel App for Professional and Platinum Users - Pro/Plat users receive a standalone library item which delivers ProChannel modules. In the near future we'll be again offering our Premium modules as DLC.
Legacy Rapture's and Dimension's built with Rapture Session/Pro - Since Rapture LE/1.2.2 and Dimension LE/Pro share similar content with Rapture Session, and all SONAR user's receive Session, we've combined delivery into 1 library item.
Stand alone or Upgrade Installation - SONAR (2016) was designed to be installed standalone over existing SONAR (2015) installations. If you upgrade existing installs you'll benefit from a diminished download time.
As always - feel free to post in the community forums or send me a friend request to chat, if you have questions or run into issues. We'll try to be responsive and resolve anything that comes up in a timely manner.
Thanks again for supporting Cakewalk!
Best Regards,
Seth Kellogg
Steam Live Ops and Channel Manager
Cakewalk Inc.
Note: As of 4/29/2016 - Redemption codes are being delivered to existing users. Please check your e-mail for the codes.
If you do not receive a code, it's likely that the E-mail was input incorrectly or a non-valid E-mail was used to register.
You can send me a friend request with your SONAR (2015) CD Key and I can look up your key. Otherwise, please send an e-mail to
and we'll try to get you your personalized code ASAP.
“Very efficient, cutting-edge Windows DAW”
8/10 –
“Although more in line as an advance on X3, this new flavor of SONAR achieves performance and capabilities that parallel any of its competitors.”
“SONAR remains a winner, very much in the top tier of Windows-compatible DAWs”
4.5/5 –
Dota 2 Music Pack Template
SONAR now includes a template to help users create their own Dota 2 music packs. Users can find it in their SONAR Tutorials folder. More information on creating packs can be found
DAWs on STEAM
SONAR is a Digital Audio Workstation. For more information on DAWs please read the STEAM .
關於此軟體
Choose the creative experience only SONAR offers: advanced technology, effortless workflow, and an inviting interface that amplifies inspiration. Fueled by over 25 years in the relentless pursuit of innovation, SONAR is re-inventing the modern recording studio.
SONAR Steam Edition is tailored for aspiring content creators and game sound designers. The program includes features like unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, VST3 support, virtual instruments, effects, editing and mixing tools, step sequencer, Matrix View, and much more.
Enjoy Cakewalk's rolling updates to 12/31/16. After that time you can keep and use SONAR forever. Continued updates will be available via future passes.
Dota 2 Music Pack Template
RPG Maker Clip Export compatibility
50 Sound FX tailored for video game design (expandable with DLC packs)
Digital Sound Factory Video Game Sound Designer Background Pack for Sound Center
8-bit video game sounds that can be triggered via the Matrix View
Includes 9 synths and 20 audio effects
Unlimited Simultaneous I/O
Unlimited Audio Tracks
Unlimited MIDI Tracks
Unlimited Sends/Buses
Unlimited Patch Points & Aux Tracks
384kHz Maximum Sample Rate
64-Bit Maximum Bit Depth
64-Bit Internal Mix Engine Resolution
VST 2.4 32/64-Bit Support
VST3 32/64-Bit Support
ReWire 32/64-Bit Support
Groove Clip Support (follow tempo & Pitch)
Windows 7/8/10 support
Windows 8/10 Multi-touch support
Project Tutorials
Mixing and Mastering Templates
Sonitus Compressor
Sonitus Delay
Sonitus Equalizer
Sonitus Gate
Sonitus Modulator
Sonitus Multiband
Sonitus Phase
Sonitus Reverb
Sonitus Surround
Sonitus Wahwah
8 One Knob StyleDials
Rapture Session
Studio Instrument Bass
Studio Instrument Drums
Studio Instruments Electric Piano
Studio Instrument Strings
Session Drummer 3
TTS-1 General MIDI Player
Z3TA+ Classic (1.5)
Wave and Broadcast Wave (time stamped)
WMA, WAV, W64, ASF
AIFF, CAF, SD2, RAW
DSD-DSF, DSD-DFF
MP3* (via SoundCloud)
WAV RIFF, ACID, Rex, Rex2, Rex64
AVI, QT, MPEG video import/export
Dithering options on export
SoundCloud integration
MusicXML Export
32/64-Bit VST3 support
32/64-bit VST2, VSTi and DXi support
Bit Bridge (allows 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit mixing environment)
PNG Track Icon support
最低:
作業系統: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32- or 64-bit)
處理器: 2.6GHz Intel or AMD multi-core processor
記憶體: 4 GB 記憶體
圖像: 20 x 1080+ recommended)
Storage: 12 GB 可用空間
音效卡: WDM/KS, WASAPI, or MME compatible device
Additional Notes: Connection required for downloads, activation, and publishing features.
建議配備:
Storage: 30 GB 可用空間
音效卡: ASIO compatible
*A valid E-mail is required for registering the application and obtaining Cakewalk technical support.
**SONAR includes a 30 day trial of the MP3 encoder. Cakewalk does not own the license to the MP3 format, and because not all users require the MP3 format, Cakewalk does not force you to pay for the license.
Free 3rd Party Encoders can be configured for use in the application or you can purchase the encoder unlock as DLC.
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
(8 篇評論)
Why I'd like to work with sonar against cubase or nuendo...There is some simple reasons that I can see as a sound recorder.You can record lines in one line, on each other without any problem,but in others you need 2or3lines that you can record and have a line without problem.You can insert fx's on a line and another split sounds in the line and you can easily copy fx's to wherever you want without reset.Everything is pro in sonar \m/
Best DAW software on steam lol .(Hellooo FL Studio, you have been greenlit since 2013 why took so long XD). Ok, it very underrated software in my opinion. Sonar is all rounder DAW to make any music genre so it very flexible. Steam version come with several soundpacks, instruments, effects for you to start with (especially Z3ta+ 1.5 which is good Synth). But like other DAWs you can use any free/paid vsts,loops you like in sonar to make your music. For UI and flow, if you familiar with traditional DAW like Pro Tools, Cubase etc you can't go wrong with this but sonar Skylight interface is very customizable and I love it :D. For Platinum version : Wow, the other DAWs hard to beat Sonar compare to what sonar offer to you with this price range. For example :
Addictive Drums 2 custom (which $199 at full price), Melodyne Essential, Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Bundle, instruments from Applied Acoustics Systems and a lot more. Not include the DAW itself yet lol. ProChannel, I love the Prochannel, it just like you are on the console. You have EQ, compressor and other thing available instantly with your track so you can work fast. And the Prochannel plugin itself is very good, you will be surprise by it quality compare to other DAWs stock plugins.Sorry for my bad English :P.
It's a perfectly competent DAW and as far as I know it's the only DAW on steam. You get Z3TA 1 with it which is a really great synth.
I've been a diehard Sonar user all the way from Cakewalk Pro Audio 9.
This is my 3rd Sonar product via Steam, and it's by far the best iteration.
And because the payment system was changed right in the middle of 2015, I was given a redemption code.
(Super awesome!)I had 1,363 hours logged into Sonar (2015), so I'm comparing my first hour or so in the new program and these are my thoughts:This release is noticeably faster and more stable.
The PRV is much more responsive and doesn't lag at all like it used to when there were a lot of notes from many different instruments displaying.
This also carries over to the main track view where things just move and feel better.Optimizations have also been made as the program loads up VSTs quicker and doesn't seem to take as long with exporting WAV or MP3 files.
Overall seems to be smoother.The new version also comes with a new instrument called Ultra Analog Session 2.
I'd imagine that if you were into the 'new retro wave', that you'd be able to use this as well as the packaged Z3TA+ 1.5 and make some amazing music.I think Sonar is really starting to come out into its own again.
I'm very happy with how the PRV is coming back around because it wasn't too long ago when Cakewalk had a very solid grip on the PRV/MIDI programming side of things.
One last thing I'd like to mention is that I'm very impressed with how much of a presence Seth Kellogg has had on the Steam forums helping people.
I hope this hasn't gone unnoticed by his superiors because to have a direct connection to the product when you need something is vital.
Seth has helped me a bunch answering my stupid questions as well as taking my feedback.I look forward to another 1,000+ hours in Sonar Platinum!*EDIT*I'd like to mention that I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with an AMD FX-8350 with 8GB of RAM.
I'm regularly using multiple instances of Konakt 5 with many Waves plugins.
Stable and solid as a rock!*/EDIT*
有 43 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
I've been a diehard Sonar user all the way from Cakewalk Pro Audio 9.
This is my 3rd Sonar product via Steam, and it's by far the best iteration.
And because the payment system was changed right in the middle of 2015, I was given a redemption code.
(Super awesome!)I had 1,363 hours logged into Sonar (2015), so I'm comparing my first hour or so in the new program and these are my thoughts:This release is noticeably faster and more stable.
The PRV is much more responsive and doesn't lag at all like it used to when there were a lot of notes from many different instruments displaying.
This also carries over to the main track view where things just move and feel better.Optimizations have also been made as the program loads up VSTs quicker and doesn't seem to take as long with exporting WAV or MP3 files.
Overall seems to be smoother.The new version also comes with a new instrument called Ultra Analog Session 2.
I'd imagine that if you were into the 'new retro wave', that you'd be able to use this as well as the packaged Z3TA+ 1.5 and make some amazing music.I think Sonar is really starting to come out into its own again.
I'm very happy with how the PRV is coming back around because it wasn't too long ago when Cakewalk had a very solid grip on the PRV/MIDI programming side of things.
One last thing I'd like to mention is that I'm very impressed with how much of a presence Seth Kellogg has had on the Steam forums helping people.
I hope this hasn't gone unnoticed by his superiors because to have a direct connection to the product when you need something is vital.
Seth has helped me a bunch answering my stupid questions as well as taking my feedback.I look forward to another 1,000+ hours in Sonar Platinum!*EDIT*I'd like to mention that I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with an AMD FX-8350 with 8GB of RAM.
I'm regularly using multiple instances of Konakt 5 with many Waves plugins.
Stable and solid as a rock!*/EDIT*
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 6 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
It's a perfectly competent DAW and as far as I know it's the only DAW on steam. You get Z3TA 1 with it which is a really great synth.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Best DAW software on steam lol .(Hellooo FL Studio, you have been greenlit since 2013 why took so long XD). Ok, it very underrated software in my opinion. Sonar is all rounder DAW to make any music genre so it very flexible. Steam version come with several soundpacks, instruments, effects for you to start with (especially Z3ta+ 1.5 which is good Synth). But like other DAWs you can use any free/paid vsts,loops you like in sonar to make your music. For UI and flow, if you familiar with traditional DAW like Pro Tools, Cubase etc you can't go wrong with this but sonar Skylight interface is very customizable and I love it :D. For Platinum version : Wow, the other DAWs hard to beat Sonar compare to what sonar offer to you with this price range. For example :
Addictive Drums 2 custom (which $199 at full price), Melodyne Essential, Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Bundle, instruments from Applied Acoustics Systems and a lot more. Not include the DAW itself yet lol. ProChannel, I love the Prochannel, it just like you are on the console. You have EQ, compressor and other thing available instantly with your track so you can work fast. And the Prochannel plugin itself is very good, you will be surprise by it quality compare to other DAWs stock plugins.Sorry for my bad English :P.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Why I'd like to work with sonar against cubase or nuendo...There is some simple reasons that I can see as a sound recorder.You can record lines in one line, on each other without any problem,but in others you need 2or3lines that you can record and have a line without problem.You can insert fx's on a line and another split sounds in the line and you can easily copy fx's to wherever you want without reset.Everything is pro in sonar \m/
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
不止只有一種方法來購買此遊戲。請為特定組合包來建立 Widget:
SONAR STEAM Edition - 2016
SONAR Professional - 2016
SONAR Platinum - 2016
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
檢視行動版網頁

我要回帖