i want to meet the mountain hardweartai, lol.

The latest research suggests that the key factor separating geniuses from the merely accomplished is not I.Q., a generally bad predictor of success. Instead, it’s purposeful practice. Top performers spend more hours practising their craft. It you wanted to picture how a typical genius might develop, you’d take a girl who possessed a slightly above average language ability. It wouldn’t have to be a big talent, just enough so that she might gain some sense of distinction. Then you would want her to meet, say, a novelist, who coincidentally shared some similar qualities. Maybe the writer was from the same town, had the same family background, or shared the same birthday.This contact would give the girl a vision of her future self. It would hive her some idea of a fascinating circle who might someday join. It would also help if one of her parents died when she was 12, giving her a strong sense of insecurity and fueling a desperate need for success. Armed with this ambition, she would read novels and life stories of writers without end. This would give her a primary knowledge of her field. She’s be able to see new writing in deeper ways and quickly understand its inner workings.Then she would practise writing. Her practice would be slow, painstaking and error-focused. By practising in this way, she delays the automatizing process. Her mind wants to turn conscious, newly learned skills into unconscious. Automatically performed skills. By practising slowly, by breaking skills down into tiny parts and repeating, she forces the brain to internalize a better pattern of performance. Then she would find an adviser who would provide a constant stream of feedback, viewing her performance form the outside, correcting the smallest errors, pushing her to take on tougher challenges. By now she is redoing problems — how do I get characters into a room—dozens and dozens of times. She is establishing habits of thought she can call upon in order to understand or solve future problems.The primary quality our young writer possesses is not some mysterious genius. It’s the ability to develop a purposeful, laborious and bor the latest research takes some of the magic out of great achievement. But it underlines a fact that is often neglected. Public discussion is affected by genetics and what we’re “hard-wired” to do. And it’s true that genes play a role in our capabilities. But the brain is also very plastic. We construct ourselves through behaviour.【小题1】The passage mainly deals with
.A.the function of I.Q. in cultivating a writer6 ]8 K, i( `! A( j1 a( bB.the relationship between genius and success! U: \- U: D8 WC.the decisive factor in making a genius: P* L8 O! T3 d, M; Q- D0 F( \% eD.the way of gaining some sense of distinction, W( g" E* h2 f5 R
L: I7 T【小题2】By reading novels and writers’ stories, the girl could
.A.come to understand the inner structure of writing7 D; [! U$ j- R. M) W. d' _B.join a fascinating circl R4 Y3 C1 K7 J
^) PC.share with a novelist her likes and dislikes! X9 g6 Z% Y1 b& ^- W- ]) X1 QD.learn from the living examples to establish a sense of security( Q4 I0 C7 j5 J* F* a) P- ^6 H【小题3】In the girl’s long painstaking training process, ________.A.her adviser forms a primary challenging force to her success
j" L$ I& Y0 N; L' K2 FB.her writing turns into an automatic pattern of performance/ C& f# C! R, N6 H* J- [4 c/ c9 H1 a5 `C.she acquires the magic of some great achievement) Q% j* a9 B( j' C' W1 W. iD.she comes to realize she is “hard-wired” to write# L. J
`% h1 d. L+ J! V【小题4】What can be concluded from the passage?A.A fueling ambition plays a leading role in one’s success' B' Y9 D: S" [' i. E$ QB.A responsible adviser is more important than the knowledge of writing.% `& j$ E" Z( `$ R' R
]* a. YC.As to the growth of a genius, I.Q. doesn’t matter, but just his/her effort.3 H8 E) H$ P! G- I" G6 j2 ?9 H$ TD.What really matters is what you do rather than who you are./ j7 Q1 [% b* i1 X - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:The latest research suggests that the key factor separating geniuses from the merely accomplished is not I.Q., a generally bad predictor of success. Instead, it’s purposeful practice. Top performers spend more hours practising their craft. It you wanted to picture how a typical genius might develop, you’d take a girl who possessed a slightly above average language ability. It wouldn’t have to be a big talent, just enough so that she might gain some sense of distinction. Then you would want her to meet, say, a novelist, who coincidentally shared some similar qualities. Maybe the writer was from the same town, had the same family background, or shared the same birthday.This contact would give the girl a vision of her future self. It would hive her some idea of a fascinating circle who might someday join. It would also help if one of her parents died when she was 12, giving her a strong sense of insecurity and fueling a desperate need for success. Armed with this ambition, she would read novels and life stories of writers without end. This would give her a primary knowledge of her field. She’s be able to see new writing in deeper ways and quickly understand its inner workings.Then she would practise writing. Her practice would be slow, painstaking and error-focused. By practising in this way, she delays the automatizing process. Her mind wants to turn conscious, newly learned skills into unconscious. Automatically performed skills. By practising slowly, by breaking skills down into tiny parts and repeating, she forces the brain to internalize a better pattern of performance. Then she would find an adviser who would provide a constant stream of feedback, viewing her performance form the outside, correcting the smallest errors, pushing her to take on tougher challenges. By now she is redoing problems — how do I get characters into a room—dozens and dozens of times. She is establishing habits of thought she can call upon in order to understand or solve future problems.The primary quality our young writer possesses is not some mysterious genius. It’s the ability to develop a purposeful, laborious and bor the latest research takes some of the magic out of great achievement. But it underlines a fact that is often neglected. Public discussion is affected by genetics and what we’re “hard-wired” to do. And it’s true that genes play a role in our capabilities. But the brain is also very plastic. We construct ourselves through behaviour.【小题1】The passage mainly deals with
.A.the function of I.Q. in cultivating a writer6 ]8 K, i( `! A( j1 a( bB.the relationship between genius and success! U: \- U: D8 WC.the decisive factor in making a genius: P* L8 O! T3 d, M; Q- D0 F( \% eD.the way of gaining some sense of distinction, W( g" E* h2 f5 R
.A.come to understand the inner structure of writing7 D; [! U$ j- R. M) W. d' _B.join a fascinating circl R4 Y3 C1 K7 J
^) PC.share with a novelist her likes and dislikes! X9 g6 Z% Y1 b& ^- W- ]) X1 QD.learn from the living examples to establish a sense of security( Q4 I0 C7 j5 J* F* a) P- ^6 H【小题3】In the girl’s long painstaking training process, ________.A.her adviser forms a primary challenging force to her success
j" L$ I& Y0 N; L' K2 FB.her writing turns into an automatic pattern of performance/ C& f# C! R, N6 H* J- [4 c/ c9 H1 a5 `C.she acquires the magic of some great achievement) Q% j* a9 B( j' C' W1 W. iD.she comes to realize she is “hard-wired” to write# L. J
`% h1 d. L+ J! V【小题4】What can be concluded from the passage?A.A fueling ambition plays a leading role in one’s success' B' Y9 D: S" [' i. E$ QB.A responsible adviser is more important than the knowledge of writing.% `& j$ E" Z( `$ R' R
]* a. YC.As to the growth of a genius, I.Q. doesn’t matter, but just his/her effort.3 H8 E) H$ P! G- I" G6 j2 ?9 H$ TD.What really matters is what you do rather than who you are./ j7 Q1 [% b* i1 XThe latest research suggests that the key factor separating geniuses from the merely accomplished is not I.Q., a generally bad predictor of success. Instead, it’s purposeful practice. Top performers spend more hours practising their craft. It you wanted to picture how a typical genius might develop, you’d take a girl who possessed a slightly above average language ability. It wouldn’t have to be a big talent, just enough so that she might gain some sense of distinction. Then you would want her to meet, say, a novelist, who coincidentally shared some similar qualities. Maybe the writer was from the same town, had the same family background, or shared the same birthday.This contact would give the girl a vision of her future self. It would hive her some idea of a fascinating circle who might someday join. It would also help if one of her parents died when she was 12, giving her a strong sense of insecurity and fueling a desperate need for success. Armed with this ambition, she would read novels and life stories of writers without end. This would give her a primary knowledge of her field. She’s be able to see new writing in deeper ways and quickly understand its inner workings.Then she would practise writing. Her practice would be slow, painstaking and error-focused. By practising in this way, she delays the automatizing process. Her mind wants to turn conscious, newly learned skills into unconscious. Automatically performed skills. By practising slowly, by breaking skills down into tiny parts and repeating, she forces the brain to internalize a better pattern of performance. Then she would find an adviser who would provide a constant stream of feedback, viewing her performance form the outside, correcting the smallest errors, pushing her to take on tougher challenges. By now she is redoing problems — how do I get characters into a room—dozens and dozens of times. She is establishing habits of thought she can call upon in order to understand or solve future problems.The primary quality our young writer possesses is not some mysterious genius. It’s the ability to develop a purposeful, laborious and bor the latest research takes some of the magic out of great achievement. But it underlines a fact that is often neglected. Public discussion is affected by genetics and what we’re “hard-wired” to do. And it’s true that genes play a role in our capabilities. But the brain is also very plastic. We construct ourselves through behaviour.【小题1】The passage mainly deals with
.A.come to understand the inner structure of writing7 D; [! U$ j- R. M) W. d' _B.join a fascinating circle of writers someday; R4 Y3 C1 K7 J
]* a. YC.As to the growth of a genius, I.Q. doesn’t matter, but just his/her effort.3 H8 E) H$ P! G- I" G6 j2 ?9 H$ TD.What really matters is what you do rather than who you are./ j7 Q1 [% b* i1 X科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D解析试题分析:如果你想成功,重要的不是你的智商,而是你的实际行动/有目的地练习。【小题1】C推理判断题。根据文章第一、二句“The latest research suggests that the key factor separating geniuses from the merely accomplished is not I.Q., a generally bad predictor of success. Instead, it’s purposeful practice. ”可知,文章主要讲得是:天才的决定性因素。故正确答案为C.【小题2】A细节信息题。根据第二段最后一句话“She’s be able to see new writing in deeper ways and quickly understand its inner workings.”可知,通过阅读小说和作家的生活故事,她能够更深入的了解新的写作作品并能快速地理解其内在结构。故正确答案为A.【小题3】B细节信息题。根据文章第三段第四句话“Her mind wants to turn conscious, newly learned skills into unconscious.”可知,通过这种长期的艰苦的训练,她是想把这些有意识的、新学到的技能转化成无意识的/自动的。故该题正确答案为B.【小题4】D主旨大意题。根据文章最后三句话“And it’s true that genes play a role in our capabilities. But the brain is also very plastic. We construct ourselves through behaviour. ”可知,基因(智商)在我们的能力方面确实有一定的影响。但是大脑的可塑性也很强。我们是通过行动来塑造自我的。故该题正确答案为D.What really matters is what you do rather than who you are.(真正重要的不是你是谁,而是你做了什么。)考点:社会生活类说明文的阅读知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心A son and his father were walking on the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: “AAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!” To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountains: “AAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Curious, he shouts: : “Who are you?” He receives the answer:” “Who are you?” And then he screams to the mountain: “I admire you!” The voice answers: “I admire you!”Angered at the response, he screams: “Coward (one without courage)!” He receives the answer: “Coward!”He looks to his father and asks: “What"s going on?” The father smiles and says: “My son, pay attention.” Again the man screams at the top of his voice: “You are a champion!” The voice answers: “You are a champion!” The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: “People call this ECHO (回音) , but really this is LIFE. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.” This relationship applies to (适用于) everything, in life will give you back everything you have given to it.”小题1:The boy is surprised because __________.A.he falls over his own feet.B.his father can shout as loud as he does.C.he hears his screams repeated.D.someone calls him a coward.小题2:What’s the father’s attitude towards life?A.hopefulB.disappointedC.upsetD.hopeless小题3:Which of the following sayings is in keeping with the father’s teachings?A.Faith will move mountains.B.A great talker is a great liar (说谎者).C.Love me, love my dog.D.Do well and have well. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
A son and his father were walking on the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: “AAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!” To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountains: “AAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Curious, he shouts: : “Who are you?” He receives the answer:” “Who are you?” And then he screams to the mountain: “I admire you!” The voice answers: “I admire you!”Angered at the response, he screams: “Coward (one without courage)!” He receives the answer: “Coward!”He looks to his father and asks: “What"s going on?” The father smiles and says: “My son, pay attention.” Again the man screams at the top of his voice: “You are a champion!” The voice answers: “You are a champion!” The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: “People call this ECHO (回音) , but really this is LIFE. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.” This relationship applies to (适用于) everything, in life will give you back everything you have given to it.”小题1:The boy is surprised because __________.A.he falls over his own feet.B.his father can shout as loud as he does.C.he hears his screams repeated.D.someone calls him a coward.小题2:What’s the father’s attitude towards life?A.hopefulB.disappointedC.upsetD.hopeless小题3:Which of the following sayings is in keeping with the father’s teachings?A.Faith will move mountains.B.A great talker is a great liar (说谎者).C.Love me, love my dog.D.Do well and have well.
A son and his father were walking on the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: “AAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!” To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountains: “AAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Curious, he shouts: : “Who are you?” He receives the answer:” “Who are you?” And then he screams to the mountain: “I admire you!” The voice answers: “I admire you!”Angered at the response, he screams: “Coward (one without courage)!” He receives the answer: “Coward!”He looks to his father and asks: “What"s going on?” The father smiles and says: “My son, pay attention.” Again the man screams at the top of his voice: “You are a champion!” The voice answers: “You are a champion!” The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: “People call this ECHO (回音) , but really this is LIFE. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.” This relationship applies to (适用于) everything, in life will give you back everything you have given to it.”小题1:The boy is surprised because __________.A.he falls over his own feet.B.his father can shout as loud as he does.C.he hears his screams repeated.D.someone calls him a coward.小题2:What’s the father’s attitude towards life?A.hopefulB.disappointedC.upsetD.hopeless小题3:Which of the following sayings is in keeping with the father’s teachings?A.Faith will move mountains.B.A great talker is a great liar (说谎者).C.Love me, love my dog.D.Do well and have well.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:C小题2:A小题3:D
试题分析:生活,犹如山谷回音,你付出多少,它还你多少。你抱怨,它还你抱怨;你热爱它,它也会热爱你。小题1:从文章第一段中的Tohis surprise,he hears the voice repeating…可知,小男孩发现山谷对他的声音有回音,这让他感到吃惊,所以答案选C项。小题2:考查推理题:从倒数第二段的句子:可知父亲是很抱有希望的,选A小题3:主旨题:从最后一段的句子:This relationship applies to (适用于) everything, in life will give you back everything you have given to it.”可知和父亲观点一致的说法是:付出总是会有回报的。选D。点评:人生百味类短文要注意细节的理解。把握文章的故事发展的过程,从而判断作者的意图,以理解题居多。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心“Be nice to people.” This sounds like a platitude(老生常谈),but I’ll never forget my father’s words. I was 10, and I had been mean to someone. He said, “There is no point in being mean to anyone at any time. You never know who you’re going to meet later in life. And by the way, you don’t change anything by being mean. Usually you don’t get anywhere.”“Remember you can do anything you want to do. Don’t let anyone say, ‘You’re not smart enough, it’s too hard, it’s a foolish idea, no one has done that before, girls don’t do that.’ ”My mom gave me that advice in 1973. And it allowed me to never worry what others were saying about my career direction.“Always do the best job you can do at whatever you’re assigned(分派),even if you think it’s boring.” Jerry Parkinson, my boss at P&G, told me this in 1979. Here I was fresh out of Harvard Business School(HBS), and I was assigned to determine how big the hole in the Ivory shampoo bottle should be: 3/8 of an inch or 1/8 of an inch. I did research, focus groups and I would come home at night wondering how I had gone from HBS to this. But later I realized any job you’re given is an opportunity to prove yourself.“Don’t be a credit hog. If you’re constantly in the neighborhood of good things, good things will happen to you.” Tom Tierney, who was my boss at Bain in 1981 and is now on the eBay board, told me this. It’s true that you get ahead by praising other people. Finally, in 1998, I was in New York watching the ticker as eBay went public. My husband is a surgeon(外科医生).I called him and told him the great news. And he said, “That’s nice. But Meg, remember that it’s not brain surgery.”小题1: We can learn that ______ from the passage.A.“Be nice to people” is the topic that people likeB.it’s not necessary for us all to be too mean at any timeC.I never forget any word that father spoke to meD.we won’t be successful if we are too mean to others小题2: How many pieces of advice were given by her family?A.Two.B.Four.C.Three.D.One.小题3:This passage was written by _____ order.A.story developmentB.timeC.working conditionsD.ideas小题4: The author’s husband is more concerned _____ than eBay’s going public.A.his successB.opportunity to prove himselfC.brain surgeryD.his career小题5: What’s the main idea of the whole passage?A.Advice in life really made a difference to us.B.We should be nice to people around us.C.People can succeed by praising others.D.Too mean persons will get nothing from life. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
“Be nice to people.” This sounds like a platitude(老生常谈),but I’ll never forget my father’s words. I was 10, and I had been mean to someone. He said, “There is no point in being mean to anyone at any time. You never know who you’re going to meet later in life. And by the way, you don’t change anything by being mean. Usually you don’t get anywhere.”“Remember you can do anything you want to do. Don’t let anyone say, ‘You’re not smart enough, it’s too hard, it’s a foolish idea, no one has done that before, girls don’t do that.’ ”My mom gave me that advice in 1973. And it allowed me to never worry what others were saying about my career direction.“Always do the best job you can do at whatever you’re assigned(分派),even if you think it’s boring.” Jerry Parkinson, my boss at P&G, told me this in 1979. Here I was fresh out of Harvard Business School(HBS), and I was assigned to determine how big the hole in the Ivory shampoo bottle should be: 3/8 of an inch or 1/8 of an inch. I did research, focus groups and I would come home at night wondering how I had gone from HBS to this. But later I realized any job you’re given is an opportunity to prove yourself.“Don’t be a credit hog. If you’re constantly in the neighborhood of good things, good things will happen to you.” Tom Tierney, who was my boss at Bain in 1981 and is now on the eBay board, told me this. It’s true that you get ahead by praising other people. Finally, in 1998, I was in New York watching the ticker as eBay went public. My husband is a surgeon(外科医生).I called him and told him the great news. And he said, “That’s nice. But Meg, remember that it’s not brain surgery.”小题1: We can learn that ______ from the passage.A.“Be nice to people” is the topic that people likeB.it’s not necessary for us all to be too mean at any timeC.I never forget any word that father spoke to meD.we won’t be successful if we are too mean to others小题2: How many pieces of advice were given by her family?A.Two.B.Four.C.Three.D.One.小题3:This passage was written by _____ order.A.story developmentB.timeC.working conditionsD.ideas小题4: The author’s husband is more concerned _____ than eBay’s going public.A.his successB.opportunity to prove himselfC.brain surgeryD.his career小题5: What’s the main idea of the whole passage?A.Advice in life really made a difference to us.B.We should be nice to people around us.C.People can succeed by praising others.D.Too mean persons will get nothing from life.
“Be nice to people.” This sounds like a platitude(老生常谈),but I’ll never forget my father’s words. I was 10, and I had been mean to someone. He said, “There is no point in being mean to anyone at any time. You never know who you’re going to meet later in life. And by the way, you don’t change anything by being mean. Usually you don’t get anywhere.”“Remember you can do anything you want to do. Don’t let anyone say, ‘You’re not smart enough, it’s too hard, it’s a foolish idea, no one has done that before, girls don’t do that.’ ”My mom gave me that advice in 1973. And it allowed me to never worry what others were saying about my career direction.“Always do the best job you can do at whatever you’re assigned(分派),even if you think it’s boring.” Jerry Parkinson, my boss at P&G, told me this in 1979. Here I was fresh out of Harvard Business School(HBS), and I was assigned to determine how big the hole in the Ivory shampoo bottle should be: 3/8 of an inch or 1/8 of an inch. I did research, focus groups and I would come home at night wondering how I had gone from HBS to this. But later I realized any job you’re given is an opportunity to prove yourself.“Don’t be a credit hog. If you’re constantly in the neighborhood of good things, good things will happen to you.” Tom Tierney, who was my boss at Bain in 1981 and is now on the eBay board, told me this. It’s true that you get ahead by praising other people. Finally, in 1998, I was in New York watching the ticker as eBay went public. My husband is a surgeon(外科医生).I called him and told him the great news. And he said, “That’s nice. But Meg, remember that it’s not brain surgery.”小题1: We can learn that ______ from the passage.A.“Be nice to people” is the topic that people likeB.it’s not necessary for us all to be too mean at any timeC.I never forget any word that father spoke to meD.we won’t be successful if we are too mean to others小题2: How many pieces of advice were given by her family?A.Two.B.Four.C.Three.D.One.小题3:This passage was written by _____ order.A.story developmentB.timeC.working conditionsD.ideas小题4: The author’s husband is more concerned _____ than eBay’s going public.A.his successB.opportunity to prove himselfC.brain surgeryD.his career小题5: What’s the main idea of the whole passage?A.Advice in life really made a difference to us.B.We should be nice to people around us.C.People can succeed by praising others.D.Too mean persons will get nothing from life.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:D小题1:A小题1:B小题1:C小题1:A

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 the mountain 的文章

随机推荐