Release Date: 26 Mar, 2015
Buy Cultures - Northland
Packages that include this game
Buy Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World
Includes 2 items:
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World, Cultures - Northland
Buy Daedalic - Gigantic Bundle
Includes 14 items:
Anna's Quest, Blackguards, Blackguards 2, Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World, Cultures - Northland, Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today, Decay: The Mare, Gomo, Journey of a Roach, Munin, Randal's Monday, SKYHILL, The Last Tinker(TM): City of Colors, Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal
Buy Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World:
About This Game
The Vikings are back!
Loki, known from the Nordic sagas as a versatile god of lies and weaver of many intrigues against his divine &colleagues&, has been banned from Asgard by Odin as a punishment for the trouble caused by the Midgard serpent. Now Loki is plotting revenge and searching for a possibility to sneak back into Asgard and pay Odin back. Out of spite, he abuses our four human heroes--Sigurd, the Frank, Hatschi, the brave Saracen, Bjami, and Crya--with his intrigues and traps. Embark on adventures and quests to help your allies wrest free from Loki's insidious machinations, whether it's a plague of serpents or the demon wolf Fenris dropping by for a rather unexpected visit. Ensure the health and safety of your people as you start with but a humble town and work your way up to a large city. Cultures - Northland offers the best combination of strategy and adventure!
Three difficulty levels that make the game fun for anyone
Explore unknown territories and establish trade routes with other tribes
Watch as your inexperienced fighters grow into fearless heroes of great renown
Solve challenging quests and adventures
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1.4 GHz Processor
Memory: 1 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card
Storage: 382 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 2 GHz Processor
Memory: 2 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card
Storage: 382 MB available space
(C) Copyright 2015 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and Funatics Software.
Daedalic and the Daedalic-Logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH.
All rights reserved.
More like this
Very Positive
(99 reviews)
This was kind of my games at my childhood.
Underrated game!!
Too much micro management. Unintuitive controls.
Product received for free
Sincer ... este destul de plictisitor... !
Does NOT instruct you on even the simplist commands..HOW to do any of it.. it might be a good game..but i'll never get to know. no wonder it was $0.89 usd.
This is an absolute childhood classic for me. I played the game when I was ten and I din't understand it becauso of its complexity.The game is really complex and depents heavily on micromanagement. When you love to do everything by yourself from aligning workers to buildings to marrying your people, you should definitely buy this game.The campaign is really good and heavily storydriven. Also it is pretty long.The game runs really good on modern hardware. I can play it with 60fps in 1080p without any tweaks or googling with my haswell cpu and my maxwell gpu.
I'm lovin' it.
My childhood game :)) still the best!
2 people found this review funny
I've been told some people are having trouble with grahpical glitches, I have a fix at the bottom of this review.I loved this game as a kid and can happily say this release works perfectly. It supports modern HD resolutions (up to 1080) and I had no problem running the game. Even the multiplayer still seems to work. The fps is still low which is understandable for a 2D game but it means window scrolling is a little janky.The game itself is a commodity based city builder that focuses on population and resource management over combat. It's unique from other games I've played like that because you control the lives of individual people, tell someone to become a farmer and they will, then promote them to a miller, then to baker, or send them to school so they can learn to be a tailor or a brewer. This is central to the games mechanics. It's The Sims crossed with Anno or Age of Empires and although it's not quite as strategic as AeO I can remember sinking 60+ hours into single levels just because it's so fun bulding and running your colony. It could have some more depth but I enjoy it a lot.------BUG FIX------If you're getting bugs while trying to play the game you can download a program called DXWnd found here: As I said in my review, I haven't had any troubles so haven't done this personally but people who have told me this worked for them. I have used this method on other games so I trust it.- After extracting the file run the 'dxwnd' .exe- A little blank window will open, select the 'edit' menu and click 'add'- A window with a bunch of options and tabs will open, fill them out as follows:- &NAME:& = Northland (can be anything you like)- &PATH:& = C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Cultures Northland\Game.exeNote: you may have the game installed at a different location eg. &Program Files (x86)&That's it, Hit OK and you should see 'Northland' appear as an option from the window that was blank before.- Select it and go &edit&run and the game will run smoothlyYou will have to launch the game using this program or have DXWnd open when launching it from steam every time.DXWnd is a hook program that you can use to get a lot of old games running smoothly on new systems. I didn't create DXWnd.
is a trustworthy site for developers and you can get more support from the guy who made the program there if you need it.As I said, I haven't had to use this fix myself so if you find any settings in dxwnd that improve performance even more let me know in a comment below and I'll add it.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Real-time civilization sims are generally pretty rare. Other than the Settlers series and a few other entries, there haven't been many attempts at the genre. This is often due to the level of data management required, as the games have to simulate NPC behavior, control AI factions with their own macro objectives, and contain scenarios that last for hours upon hours. Given the much easier alternatives for gameplay mechanics, it's understandable why few have popped up. So, aside from the fact that it's nice to see a new entry in the genre, how good is Cultures: Northland?In this case it's best to start with how it's different from the alternatives. The primary difference is that each of the people in your village are unique. Each is either a male that can work or a female that tends the home when all the males are out working. The males are also distinct in that each one has a specific skillset that can be expanded through training or through just doing work around the village. This can be anything from a simple extractor gathering clay to a maker of fine furniture and enchanted jewelry for your warriors. As a result, you treasure your people much more in Northland. You don't want one of your strongest crafters dying because you didn't bother to put a defensive tower on their side of the village.Another main change between Northland and the usual entries is that the missions have scripted events beyond the usual &enemy to kill& and &expand to here& missions. There are monster swarms, political decisions, trade opportunities, and much much more that you have to deal with during each story scenario. They also tend to have numerous sub-objectives along the way, so even the first mission can last you quite a bit of time. So long as you don't mind going through the grind of training your villagers to useful levels again at the start of each mission, the missions aren't boring at all.Combat is done a bit differently as well. Each unit has a specific set of gear that you either find in random chests scattered around the world or make yourself. The items are basically different levels of chest plate, magic amulet, sword, spear, or bow and different levels of healing potion. Fighting experience is gained the same way you train woodcutting, though, so you'll likely find yourself looking for tigers to grind up your combat skills on. It's at least easier for archers, as you can put them in a defensive tower and watch them rain down the hurt. When you have 3-5 towers close together, they can slaughter entire armies by themselves quite easily.Still, what it really comes down to is setting up signposts, building up a swarm of buildings and married settlers, and grinding out the total requirements for each level. The journey is still interesting in the end, but the fact that you have to start from scratch each time means that you'll end up repeating the process over and over again. It's entertaining, but it can get tiring if you play for too long in one sitting.On the graphics end, Northland is pretty average. The sprites are reasonably colorful and the enemies look sufficiently menacing, but the buildings tend to blend together easily and are difficult to tell apart at times. In the end, the art style just blends together a bit too well. The wood is pretty much all the same color, the terrain is functional, and your units' only difference when of the same job is hair color. Not to say that Cultures: Northland looks bad. Far from it. The style is just a bit bland in the end.The auditory experience is a bit better. The music tracks are very atmospheric, the ambiance is quite nice with rushing wind, random unintelligible chatter from your people, and the sounds of a town in action. It really does feel like a basic Viking tribe, even if that tribe gets along really well and has women that can pick whether or not to have a boy or girl. The kids can also be pretty interesting for the minute or two they remain kids, if just as another wandering mouth to feed.In the end, what it all comes down to is what you're looking for in a Settlers game. If you want static roads, troops that fight one at a time, and the ability to use one villager in any job, Cultures: Northland isn't for you. However, if you don't mind a variant where roads aren't necessary, troops fight in large groups, and a more RPG-esque system for leveling your citizens, you'll likely have a blast.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Brilliant, underrated game. This was my first game ever played. I perfectly remember how amazing the simulation was. Not even Settlers had the intricacies that Cultures has.This is presumably the 2'nd game in the Cultures series although not shown explicitly anywhere. I did not find the original around, unless taking the GOG version. This is the ultimate society simulation strategy game. People live, work, die - of old age, hunger. Each person has a profession. The game also involved standard resource collection but needs specified buildings to produce certain products.There is also war, combat. It's not terribly complicated, but diplomacy with other people, micromanagement plays a huge role. There is an interesting multiplayer mode. Today it won't hurt to use Hamachi or GameRanger to make it work.The game is totally worth it if you like Black & White or The Settlers series. Games aren't made anymore like this. It's a niche that is appropriately maintained by this old clascic.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Great Odin' it's Cultures!NOTE: I have not played much on Steam, but I played the Cultures games a LOT back in the day.The Cultures series of strategy/city-builder or &society simulator& games were made by three of the guys from Blue Byte who were part of the design and creation of The Settlers/Die Siedler II: Veni, Vidi, Vici. Enough said! Regarded by many city-builder fans as the spiritual successor to the original S while I did enjoy Settlers 3 and 4 I feel that these were much better games. It's very similar to those however, albeit with a much more personal touch. From the micromanagement of the workers and people (e.g. you have to breed them and provide living spaces close to workplaces) and the RPG-ish elements (workers skill-up and professions/technologies are branching) along with a story-driven campaign, this under-rated classic is an absolute must-have for any fan of the city-builder style of strategy games.Pros:- Vikings!- Excellent micromanagement- Decent 2D/sprite graphics that still look great today (despite being over ten years old you can still use 1080p resolution and the UI scales well)- Random banter and social dynamics of your little virtual V you actually care about each and every one- Detailed progression of technology/professions- Decent-enough story line to keep you engaged- Roads (not required for transport but beneficial), singposts, trade routes and remote settlements on large maps- Ships!- Can suck you in for hours at a time...Cons:- ...can suck you in )- Can get a little repetitive if you don't care about storylines- Warfare can be a bit tedious and difficult (especially because it really hurts when just one of your soldiers are killed in battle *sob*)
Was this review helpful?
Works Perfectly for me on WIN7ultimate sounds, graphics, resolution (1080) and the window scrolling is smooth.Big favourite of old times. I wish someday they will make a new version of this game. It has a bit slow gameplay you have to take care of literally everything but i totaly love it.Its strange for me that you guys have problem i have nothing special on my PC i just keep my drivers up to date.
Was this review helpful?
I don't mind complexity in my games but it has to serve a purpose. In a first person shooter you wouldn't want to load a magazine bullet by bullet and release the slide every time you reload your pistol, but it works in Receiver because the whole game is built around the detailed functions of your firearm. Plenty of city-builders have complex systems like detailed citizen needs or production chains, but most pull back from having too many at once. Cultures does no such thing, piling on every possible system and consideration until you are running every facet of every resident's life. And if that somehow sounds like fun to you, well, read on.Cultures - Northland puts you in charge of a band of plucky settlers in a cartoonish approximation of Middle Ages Europe. Each scenario in the lengthy campaign is heavily story-driven but at the heart of each you'll need to establish a thriving village and a standing army. You do this by gathering natural resources like wood and stone, using them to build workshops to refine them into more complex materials, and work your way up the enormous chain of upgrades and structures. Your settlements will sprawl like few others, with dozens of workshops ringed by a sea of dwellings and fortifications. It's quite a pleasure to watch your little folks putter along in their daily lives once you're established, moving goods and chatting with each other.Getting established is the hard part, and it's mainly because of the depth afforded to your citizens. Every single inhabitant of your settlement is like a tiny RPG character, with meters for needs like hunger, sleep, and even socializing. They'll duck away from their duties to resolve these needs, so you'll need to keep their homes and food sources nearby. They also gain experience in the dozen plus different professions as they work, which is key to progressing because you can't staff the higher-level buildings until your workers in that profession level up as well. And if that wasn't enough, they also have equipment and inventories, along with special settings specific to their job like what kind of goods to make or which trading posts to visit.Pressing spacebar with a citizen selected opens a menu with over a dozen different commands to issue them. Some of these aren't even necessary as the game uses context-sensitive right clicks (and in fact only issues orders with right-click, which threw me off when trying to build), while others are essential. You move your people around as you would in a proper real-time strategy game, except the pathfinding is atrocious, sending them on longcuts through dense forests instead of along the straight roads. This might be purposeful because your scouts can build signposts to mark paths, but this option is hidden among a dozen others in that tiny, cluttered spacebar menu.The simple fact is that it will take you an inordinate amount of time and effort to do anything in Cultures, and you'll be required to do all that and more in each scenario. I haven't even touched on combat, or trading, or vehicles, or the religion system, after all. A game this deep and complex needs solid tutorials, but I could only get about half of them to even work. I did manage to extract the basics of orders, building, and combat so armed with that knowledge I started the campaign. The very first scenario has you defending a village under attack, using hero units that will earn you a game over if they die.I don't think Cultures - Northland is a bad game necessarily, but it's not one I could ever recommend to anyone. The bewildering level of complexity formed from the crossing of so many disparate systems makes the audience for this game too tiny to even identify. It feels like a game from a completely different time, the kind you had to be there for at release and willing to devote weeks and months to playing. Well, times have changed and when I sit down to build a city or raise an army, I don't want to have to equip my people or put them down for naps. I mean, I already have two kids of my own.
Was this review helpful?
Very fun and interesting game which is very involved (you have to make ALLOT of decisions), reminds me of the good poitns of al lthe older settlers games.I've had no problems with graphics my setup is below (which is very new):Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5CPU: Intel Core i7 5930KRAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (DDR4) Graphics card: MSI Gaming 4G R9 290Power supply: Corsair AX860i
Was this review helpful?
If you are some old time gamer who liked Settlers and Anno series but somehow missed this one, then Cultures is for you. Sims fans might love it too but i remind that back in the day people actually read manuals to play games and this is double true about Cultures. Enjoy.
Was this review helpful?
so much nostalgia
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
Best Game Ever!!!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Cultures - Northland
Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World
Daedalic - Gigantic Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website社区昵称:昨夜梦魂中
因为我起源云同步了一个CFG 现在想改掉 但是怎么删怎么改也没用 所以特来咨询
社区昵称:trotter
steam论坛上也有许多人讨论这个问题,但是目前尚没有比较好的方法解决这个问题。具体可以参考一下连接(英文)
社区昵称:昨夜梦魂中
trotter 发表于
steam论坛上也有许多人讨论这个问题,但是目前尚没有比较好的方法解决这个问题。具体可以参考一下连接(英文 ...
社区昵称:trotter
本帖最后由 trotter 于
19:54 编辑
以下为纯人工翻译。。。。。
HOW TO DELETE FILES STORED IN STEAM CLOUD SERVERS
I've read many times on this forum topics with concerns about the fact that it's impossible to manage files stored in Steam Cloud servers. This can be very annoying if you want to know exactly what files are in the Cloud or to solve sync problems such as savegame overwriting. Since no good solution was available, I've decided to look at the issue and try to understand how Steam Cloud works.
我在论坛上看到过很多帖子都在关注一个事实——你不可能管理储存在steam cloud 服务器里的文件。如果你想确切地知道steam cloud到底同步了什么文件来解决同步问题(比如覆盖游戏存档),这的确是非常讨厌的。由于目前暂无很好的解决方法,我就决定自己研究一下这个问题并且了解steam cloud 是如何工作的。
Presentation of Steam Cloud:
Steam Cloud is used to backup config files and savegames online in order to access them from every computer. It's a feature that can be enabled/disabled through two different dialogs:
- Steam & Settings & Downloads + Cloud & Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for games which support it (will affect all the games)
- Right-click on a game & Properties & Updates & Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for GameName (will only affect the selected game)
steam cloud 是用来在线备份游戏配置文件和存档的,以便于使用户能够在任意电脑上获得存档与配置文件。这个功能可以在两个地方开启/关闭。
——steam&设置&下载和云功能&启用steam云为支持的游戏同步存档(对所有支持steam cloud的游戏有效)
——在游戏上右键&属性&更新&启用steam云为xxx游戏同步存档(只对选中的游戏有效)
How it works:
The first thing you should know is that there are most of the time three versions of your save files:
- the original version stored in the game folder or in AppData (S1)
- the cloud version stored in Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID (S2)
- the cloud version stored in Steam servers (S3)
When you start a game for the first time, S1 is created. When you close it, S1 is copied to S2 which is then synced to S3.
When you start a game from another computer, if Steam has S3 on its servers but doesn't find S2 on your computer, it will copy S3 to S2. Steam Cloud automatically downloads the missing files each time you start Steam.
You understand that the most important save location for us is S2. If we play a bit with it, we should be able to reach our goal. So what's in S2?
Note: some games don't have S1 and write directly to S2, while others don't use the S2 remote folder to store the save files. In this case, the remotecache.vdf file in S2 points directly to the files located in S1 (thanks TheOdds for the detail).
首先你要知道的是,大多数情况下,你的游戏存档有三种版本
1.保存在游戏安装目录下或者appdata文件夹下的本地存档S1(其实还有保存在我的文档里的存档。另外appdata是windows vista/7系统下“我的文档”目录下的隐藏文件夹。对于windows xp用户,此文件夹名称叫 application data.——这句话我自己添加的)
2.保存在steam\userdata\steamid\appid目录下的云版本S2
3.保存在steam云服务器里的云版本S3
当你从另一台电脑启动游戏的时候,如果steam在它的服务器里有S3,但是在你的电脑上找不到S2,那么steam会自动把S3 下载下到S2。每次启动游戏,steam cloud 都会从服务器端下载本地丢失的文件。
这下你应该明白,对于我们来讲最重要的当然是S2 存档。如果我们能对这个文件做点手脚,那么就能达到我们的目的了。那么S2里面又有些什么呢?
注意:有些游戏没有S1存档,而是直接放到S2存档里去,另一些却不用S2存档。在这种情况下,S2目录下的remotecache.vdf文件直接指向S1目录下的文件。(感谢TheOdd提供的详细信息)
Userdata contents:
In Steam\userdata you should have 1 (or more) folder corresponding to your account ID (SteamID). Open it and you'll find a folder for each game using Steam Cloud you have installed. The folder name is the AppID of the game (found in the URL when you visit its store page, it's a number like 220 for Half-Life 2). In the game folder you'll found:
- a remote folder: it contains all the files that are being synced up with Steam servers
- a remotecache.vdf file: the file describe the properties (such as file size or modification date) of the files contained in the remote folder
在steam\userdata目录下你可以找到一个(或者多个)和你steam id相符的文件夹。打开它你可以发现所有支持steam cloud的游戏都有对应的文件夹。 文件夹的名字是游戏的AppID。(可以在这个游戏的商店页面的地址栏上找到这个游戏的appid,例如半条命2的appid就是220)。在这些游戏文件夹下,你可以发现
——remote文件夹:包含了steam cloud 同步的所有文件
——remotecache.vdf文件:描述了remote文件夹里的文件属性(例如文件大小或者修改日期等)
In this tutorial there are 2 main steps:
I. Bringing up the Cloud Sync Conflict dialog
II. Deleting the Cloud files
Note that you have to repeat these steps for EVERY game you want to delete Steam Cloud files!
在这个教程里主要有两个步骤:
1.让steam出现“同步冲突”
2.删除steam cloud的文件
注意:每个要想删除steam cloud存档的游戏都要执行这两个步骤(大概意思就是说每次只能删一个游戏,要想删多个游戏的存档,要一个一个来)
But first I would like you to delete your AppID folder and restart Steam: you'll see that it will automatically recreate the AppID folder and download the missing files from Steam Cloud. This verification is important for you to make sure that the whole operation has been successful.
After this long but necessary introduction, let the magic begin!
首先,你先要删除你的appid文件夹(对应你要删除的游戏的那个appid),然后重启steam。你可以看到steam会自动重新创建appid文件夹并且从steam cloud上下载丢失的存档。 这验证步骤很重要,确保整个过程顺利。
经过这么多虽然很长但是很有必要的介绍,那就让我们的魔术开始吧~~
I. Bringing up the Cloud Sync Conflict dialog
The first part is probably the most difficult. In order to get rid of the files stored in Steam servers, we'll need the help of the Cloud Sync Conflict dialog. It appears when the Cloud files differ from the local files stored on your computer. There are several ways to get it, I'll give you two:
1) Exit Steam and make sure that Steam Cloud is enabled.
2) Alter the content of all files in Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID\remote. The objective is that every file becomes different from the ones stored in the Cloud. You can't simply delete the files otherwise Steam will download them from the Cloud. You can corrupt them by deleting all their content. 0 bytes files will indeed do the trick. A Find & Replace tool can be useful to obtain that if there are a lot of files to modify.
3) Delete remotecache.vdf in Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID.
4) Start Steam and && should appear in your game status.
A simpler way but not as efficient:
1) Start Steam.
2) Disable Steam Cloud.
3) Delete all files in Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID.
4) Start the game to create fresh (and thus different) new files.
5) Exit the game and Steam.
6) Delete remotecache.vdf in Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID.
7) Start Steam.
8) Enable Steam Cloud and &Sync conflict& should appear in your game status.
Note that this method may not affect all the files (and you need to modify all of them if you want to delete all of them later).
Once you have &Sync conflict&, start your game and the
should appear.
一、让steam跳出steam cloud 同步冲突的对话框
这一步恐怕是最难的了。为了删除steam cloud里面的存档,我们要借助于steam cloud 同步冲突对话框。如果steam cloud上的存档与本地存档不同,同步就会产生冲突。让这种冲突手动产生的方法有好几种,我这里给出两种:
1.退出steam,确保steam cloud 同步是打开的。
2.改变Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID\remote目录下的所有文件的内容(随便怎么改都行),目的是使所有文件与steam cloud里面的文件不同。你不能简单地删了它,否则steam又会自动从steam cloud上下载。你可以删除文件里面的内容。0kb文件就行(大概意思就是说把原来的文件删了,新建一个文本文件,然后重命名成被你删了的文件,扩展名也必须相同,每个文件都这么干)后面那句话说如果你的文件太多了懒得一个一个搞的话可以用文件替换工具。
3.删除Steam\userdata\SteamID\ 目录下的 AppIDremotecache.vdf 文件。
4.打开steam,就会出现“同步冲突”的提示了。
第二种:(简单但是不够高效)
1.打开steam,关闭云同步
2.删除Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID目录下所有文件
3.打开游戏,产生一个新的、但是不同的存档(最好玩几分钟,目的是让存档变动一下。)
4.关闭游戏及steam。
5.删除Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID目录下的remotecache.vdf
6.打开steam,开启steam云同步,同步冲突 应该就会出现了。
注意这个方法可能不会影响到所有文件,你必须要手动的修改所有文件。(这句话没理解,个人的猜想是第三步打开游戏之后,可能并不会改动所有的游戏存档文件,所以会出问题)
II. Deleting the Cloud files
Ok now it's piece of cake. Once the dialog is opened, don't click on any option.
1) Go to Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID and delete ALL the files in it, remote folder and remotecache.vdf.
2) Go back to the Cloud Sync Conflict dialog and click on Upload to the Steam Cloud. Steam will sync your AppID folder with nothing in it... meaning that all the files on the Cloud will be deleted! You don't believe me? Wait for it, the demonstration is right after
3) Then the game should start automatically. But... it will create new files that will be synced when I'll leave the game!! Indeed it will, except if you...
4) Alt-tab the game and disable Steam Cloud.
5) Return to the game and exit it (or kill it through process manager). No files will be synced up!
6) Exit Steam.
7) Delete the AppID folder.
Note: if you haven't modified all the files in step I, only the modified ones will be deleted. The others will remain in Steam Cloud.
二、删除云文件
现在这一步是小菜一碟了。一旦“同步冲突”对话框出现了,什么也别点。
1.到Steam\userdata\SteamID\AppID 目录下,删除所有的文件,包括remote文件夹和remotecache.vdf文件
2.在同步冲突 对话框上,点击“上传到steam cloud“, 这样一来steam就会同步你的appid\***文件夹里面的东西(当然是空的)到steam cloud。这就意味着steam cloud里面的东西就被删除了! 不相信我? 等着吧,等会会有演示。
3.上一步做完了,游戏就自动开始了,这个时候立马按按alt+tab把steam cloud关了,或者立即调出任务管理器结束游戏进程,否则游戏启动后会自动创建新的存档然后同步到steam cloud,这样一来一切都白费了。。。。。
4.关闭steam,删了对应游戏的appid 文件夹。
注意:如果在第一步中你没有修改所有的文件,而只是修改了一部分的话,那么只有修改过的会被删除,没改过的任然存在于steam cloud中。
How to make sure it worked?
Remember at the beginning when I told you to delete your AppID folder to see that Steam Cloud automatically download the missing files each time you start Steam? Normally, if there is no file left in Steam Cloud, it won't download anything on your computer. So here is how to check it:
1) Enable Steam Cloud.
2) Exit Steam.
3) Delete the AppID folder (if you didn't do it in step II).
4) Start Steam. Steam will now check S3 (Cloud files) and compare them with S2 (local files). Nothing in S3? Nothing copied to S2!
5) Check your Steam\userdata\SteamID folder. No new AppID folder has been created!
You can eventually check on another computer and see that no files are downloaded anymore from Steam Cloud.
Congratulations, you have successfully deleted your files from Steam Cloud
如何确认这个方法的确起作用?
还想得起来之前我告诉你删除游戏的appid文件夹来查看steam cloud 自动下载丢失的游戏存档 的那一步吗?正常情况下,如果steam cloud里没有文件,它是不会下载任何文件到你的本地电脑里的。下面就是如何确认的方法:
1.开启steam cloud同步
2.关闭steam。
3.删除对应游戏的appid文件夹。(在第二步中删除过了的这步就跳过)
4.打开steam,steam就会检查S3存档(云存档),并且与S2 存档(本地存档)比较。如果S3什么也没有,那么S2 也不会有什么东西被下载下来。
5.检查一下Steam\userdata\SteamIDappid文件夹里并没有自动创建新的游戏文件夹!
最后你还可以在另一台电脑上检查steam cloud 还有没有文件。
最后恭喜你已经成功删除了steam cloud中的内容!
社区昵称:B.a.m.b.o.l.i.n.a.
先关闭云同步 CS:S上右键--属性--更新 下面勾掉即可
然后删除本地的cfg
Steam\steamapps\你的帐号\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg\
只删除config.cfg或者删除整个cfg文件夹都行
然后重新打开CS:S 设置好你想要的设置
然后打开云同步
会提示同步错误 要求上传还是下载配置
选上传本地配置即可
社区昵称:BenhoN`
先关闭 Steam Cloud(Steam和游戏里都要关闭),然后启动参数 -autoconfig
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
01:34, PE: 0.063403s , QE: 84, Gzip On.

我要回帖

更多关于 steam launchpad 的文章

随机推荐