all dayrick day all playerss的《共に》mp3吗?

36-40 ADCBC&&&& 4-45DBABD&&& 46-50 ACDBA 51-55 CADBC略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
第二节语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯要求。在空格处填入一个适当的或是用括号中词语的正确形式填空。并将答案填写在答题卡标号微31~40的相应位置上。 Two summers ago I went to Changdao, a small island near Yantai. During the night, I heard strange baby-like&& 31&&&&&&& (cry). Islanders told me&& 32&&&&&&& was stray (迷路的;离群的) cats that were calling in the wild. Well, it was strange to me to see so many stray cats on such a small island. So I asked the locals& 33&&&&&& more details. Then they told me& 34&&&&&&&&& surprising and sad story. The island is isolated in the sea and originally had no cats. Ten yers ago, when the island was developed&& 35&&&&&& a national park, tourists began to swarm in. These visitors from all parts of the country brought in money, but the rubbish they left&& 36&&&&&& (draw) more and more rats onto the island. Islanders therefore introduced the cats in order to get rid of the rats.&& ___37&&&&&&& when the number of rats decreased, the number of cats increased, and the cats began to prey on birds, chickens, and fish. For more than a month after that, my mind was haunted (回响) by the plaintive crying. So now,&& 38&&&&&& I travel, I always hear in mind what I should bring in,&& 39&&&&&&& I don’t want to bring anything that is strange,&& 40&&&&&&& (need) or even dangerous to my destination.
题型:阅读理解
Marie Sklodowska was the daughter of a Polish teacher. She was a very int she could read when she was only four years old. Her father taught science at a school in Warsaw. Marie went to his school when she was fourteen years old. She was very interested in science and mathematics, and liked to help his father in his laboratory. She was a very good student and left school with a gold medal.Marie wanted to be a scientist like her father. In 1891 her sister Bronya invited her to go to Paris. There she began to learn science and mathematics at the famous university of the Sorbonne. At first Marie could speak only a little French, but he worked hard and soon passed her examination. In Paris Marie met another scientist Pierre Curie, and in 1895 she married him.In 1898 both the Curies decided to investigate the radioactive elements in pitchblende. The Austrians gave them a lot of pitchblende for their work, and the Curies began to experiment with it slowly and carefully. They worked hard for four years, and at last Marie obtained a very small piece of radioactive element—radium. It weighed only one tenth of a gramme, but it was pure radium and it shone with a wonderful light. The new element was valuable to science, but it was beautiful too. 46. Which of the following statements is true?A. Marie left a gold medal because she was a good student.B. Marie left school because she was a good student.C. Marie received a gold medal because she was a good studentD. Marie left school because she wasn’t a good student.47. Marie’s father ______ in Warsaw.A. was an English teacher&&&&&&&& B. learned science at a school C. was a science teacher&&&&&&&&& D. taught Polish at a school48. In 1891 Marie could ______.A. speak only a little Polish B. not speak French at allC. speak only a little science&&&&D. speak only a little French49. In Paris Marie met ______.A. another science&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. another scientistC. another scientific work&&&&&&&& D. scientific labs50. The radium ______ one tenth of a gramme.A. shone&&&&& B. experimented&&&&& C. obtained&&&& D. weighed
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 He lost his arms in an accident. Since then,he has had to 36 the arms of his younger brother. His younger brother became his 37,and he was completely unable to do 38 in his life without him. A 39 misfortune happened to a girl,too. While 40 meals for her parents,she overturned the kerosene light on the stove,41 a fire which took her 42 away. Though her elder sister showed her 43 to take care of her,she was determined to be completely 44.& Once she wrote the following in her composition:“I am lucky. Though I lost my arms,I still have legs;I am lucky. Though my wings are broken,my 45 can still fly.” One day,the boy and the girl were both invited to 46 on a television interview program. The boy told the TV host about his 47 future at being left on his own, whereas the girl was full of 48 for her life. They both were asked to write something on a piece of paper with their 49. The boy wrote:My younger brother's arms are my arms;while the girl wrote: Broken wings,flying heart. They had both 50 the same hardship,but their different attitudes determined the 51 of their lives. It is true that life is 52. Disasters can strike at any time. How you handle misfortune when faced with it,is the true 53 of your character. If you choose only to 54 and escape from the hardship,it will always follow you wherever you go. But if you decide to be strong,the hardship will 55 to be a fortune on which new hopes will arise.36. A. concentrate on& B. take advantage of& C. depend on& D. get rid of 37. A. assistant&& B. shade&&&& C. guide&& D. shadow 38. A. anything B.& something& C. everything D. nothing39. A. familiar& B.& similar&& C. same& D.& different40.A. buying B. preparing& C. serving&& D. having41. A. running into&& B. putting out&C. resulting in&& D. escaping from42. A. fingers B. arms&& C. feet&& D. legs 43. A. power& B. ability&& C. strength D. willingness 44. A. independent B. attentive& C. competitive& D. loyal45. A. heart B.& spirit&&& C. soul& D. mind46. A. conflict& B. perform&& C. compete D. appear 47. A. colorful&& B. uncertain&&& C.& bright&&& D. elegant48. A. enthusiasm&& B.& complaint&& C.& envy& D. curiosity49. A. hearts& B. hands& C. toes&&&& D. feet50. A.& enquired B. enjoyed&& C. endeavored&& D. endured 51. A. nature&&& B. success&&& C. failure&& D. necessity52. A.& accessible& B. available&&&& C. unpredictable&&&&& D. unacceptable53. A.& exam& B. check&&& C. test&& D. contest54. A. commit& B. overcome&& C. experience D. complain 55. A. pick out&&& B. turn out& C. give out& D.& hand out
Weekend getaways and romantic dinners used to be sweet escapes from the daily working life. Nowadays, vacations are often interrupted by the ding of an instant message on a wireless laptop. That’s not news to modern workers, many of whom may just be getting back from a long winter break during which they worked more than in years past. One-fifth of Americans carry a laptop on vacation. Countless more carry cell phones, many of which can be used to check company e-mail.And why not? With wireless coverage extending, staying connected is simple. Recently, JetBlue Airways announced a trial of free e-mail and instant messaging services for passengers on one of its aircraft. Other airlines are expected to follow suit. But there’s a hidden cost to companies: employee burnout. Using work cell phones and checking company e-mail at the poolside is not a vacation.“If I were a manager, I would insist that my employees leave their cell phones at work during their vacation and not check their e-mail while away ,” said Dov Eden, an organizational psychologist. “In the long run, the employee will be better rested and better able to perform his or her job.”A nine-year study of more than 12,000 middle-aged men at high risk of heart disease showed that participants who vacationed more had a lower risk of dying than the vacation-deprived(剥夺的). In a nationwide survey, nearly half of the 2,000 adults questioned said stress has increased in the past five years, with 75 percent ranking money and work as the leading causes of stress.One way to beat work stress could be to work from home or another remote location. This alternative work arrangement is a win-win set-up. Telecommuting(远程办公)has an overall beneficial effect, because the arrangement provides employees with more control over how they do their work. Telecommuters reported more job satisfaction, less stress and improved work-family balance.71. According to the first paragraph, Americans carry a cell phone or a laptop on vacation mainly to&&&&&&& .A. entertain themselves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. keep in touch with their familyC. check company emails&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tell their managers about their experiences72. What does the underlined phrase “employee burnout” in Paragraph 2 mean?A. Employees become very angry.&&&&&&&& B. Employees get extremely tired C. Employees leave the company.&&&&&&& D. Employees demand a pay rise.73. We can learn from the last paragraph that&&&&&&& .A. companies have more control over telecommutersB. telecommuting is good for both companies and employeesC. employees will work more slowly if they work at homeD. telecommuting can reduce the company’s stress74. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. In the past, people on vacation were seldom interrupted by work.B. Dov Eden agrees with JetBlue Airways’ announcement.C. Many airlines have been providing their passengers with instant service.D. Most people are under stress because they have no vacation to relax.75. What would be the best title for the passage?A. How to spend your holidays& B. The modern vacation: fully wired, totally ruinedC. Modern life with cell phones& D. Telecommuting-----a win-win set-up
Carl lost his job. He had so little money that he spent his days at home. He watched his neighbor’s room, where an old professor lived. He found the rooms were full of old furniture and vases. Carl thought, “Why haven’t I got an old and valuable vase? I can sell it for a lot of money.” Carl had an old gun. It had been his great grandfather’s favorite thing a long time before. Carl didn’t want to use the gun but he thought, “Anything could happen.” He wanted to hide the gun under his coat but it was too long so he cut the end off with a saw(锯子). Next morning he watched the professor leave home at 10 o’clock. Carl broke the window and entered the house. He didn’t know much about arts. He couldn’t choose. He reached his hands towards a big vase when he heard a noise. The front door opened and someone entered the house. It was the professor. He had forgotten to take an important document. Carl became so afraid that& he pulled out the gun, “I haven’t stolen anything. I just want to go away or I will shoot.” cried Carl. “With that gun? ”asked the professor and he began to laugh. He wasn’t afraid of Carl at all. He said, “You can’t shoot with that old gun. Its place should be in a museum.”
“Is this really an old gun? ” asked Carl. “How much is it worth?”“It was worth about 27,000 dollars,” said the professor, “But now you can get 20 dollars for it.” “Why?” asked Carl.
The professor said, “Because its end is missing.”36. Carl wanted to steal because he was interested in beautiful vases.37. He cut the end of the gun off in order to hide it easily.38. The professor came back because he saw Carl enter his house. 39. The professor was not afraid of Carl because he thought Carl dared not shoot.40. The gun is worth 20 dollars now because Carl cut off its end.
Anyone who works in an office knows the power of technology. When it works, life is wonderful. Information files across the world in seconds. It saves time and makes our jobs easier. But when technology goes wrong, everyone hates it. In March, Peter Golota received a gas bill for $0.00. He threw it away. In April, he received another bill for $0.00. He threw that one way, too. In May, the gas company sent him a letter which said he had to pay his gas bill. If he didn’t pay it, they were going to cut off his gas. He called and told them the bill was for $0.00. They said it was a computer error. But the bills continued. Finally, he sent a check for $0.00. This caused the bank’s computer to crash. After a lot of angry phone calls and the letters between the man, the gas company, and the bank, the case went to court. The gas company lost, and had to pay Peter Golota $8,000. It all happened because of a bill for $0.00. A man from Colorado appeared on the news when he shot his computer because it crashed all the time. The man, who owned a bar, put the “dead” laptop on the wall for everyone to see. The police said, “It’s the first time someone shot a computer because he was angry with it.” They arrested him. In December, Margaret Smart, of Energies Solutions, stood up in front of 2,000 people in Taxes. As she began to speak, her microphone stopped working. They found another one. After two minutes, that one also died. When she decided to show her notes on PowerPoint, the computer refused to start up. The title of her presentation was “Technology: The way Forward”.小题1:Why did the bank’s computer crash? A. Because it kept sending gas bills for $0.00. B. Because Peter Golota sent a check for $0.00.&&Because the gas company sent a letter to the bank. D. Because the gas bill case went to court.小题2:Who got angry with his computer and shot it? A. A bar owner.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A policeman.&&Peter Golota.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. A bank manager.小题3:Margaret Smart’s computer refuses to start up probably because ________. A. there was a power failure&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it worked too long&&it went wrong&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. someone shot her computer
第三部分&阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 After 10 seasons wearing the No.8 on his back,Kobe Bryant will become No.24 next season.The reason for the surprising decision by the Los Angeles Lakers super guard last week has become a hot topic for debate. Bryant wore No.24 when he was in early high school,but he changed to No.33 in his senior year.He switched to No.8 when he was selected by the Lakers in 1996,and has not been changed since. Bryant has refused to explain the decision until the end of the play-offs.So guessing Bryant’s motive has become a popular game among NBA fans and newspaper columnists. There are all kinds of speculations(猜测).Many say that Bryant wants to leave the past behind and have a fresh start.He has often been criticized for phying to benefit himself and not the team as a whole.Others say that he may be trying to compare himself to Michael Jordan.Jordan was famous for his No.23 jersey(运动衫).Some,such as NBC Sport columnist Michael Ventre,argue that it is“all about money”.Bryant will make more money by selling new jerseys to his fans. Some speculations are more about fun.For example,there is an opinion that Kobe is actually just a diehard fan of the popular TV drama“24”. All this talk has turned the number change into a major issue.It seems that there is a lot of fuss over something that should be pretty simple. Jersey numhers have their own special significance in American sports,especially basketball.Players choose their number when they join a team and they usually stick with that number for the rest of their career.When a great player retires,his team will honor him by retiring his number. To some extent,the jersey is the player,and the player is the jersey.Thus,when you see the famous No.23 for the Chicago Bulls,you immediately think about Michael Jordan.A No.32 Miami Heats jersey recalls the image of Shaquille O’Neal,and the Houston Rockets’No.11 belongs only to Yao Ming.56.Which team has Bryant played for? A.The Los Angeles Lakers.&&&&&&&&&B.The Houston Rockets. C.The Chicago Bulls.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.The Miami Heats.57.Bryant has worn No 8________? A.for two years and a half&&&&&&&&&&&& B.for ten years C.since he entered high school&&&&&&&& D.since he left high school58.Which of the following is NOT a speculation about Bryant’s motive to change his number? A.He wants to leave his past behind and have a fresh start. B.He wants to compare himself to Jordan. C.He wants to earn more money. D.He wants to show that he is a man of great importance.59.What can we learn from the last paragraph? A.When a great player retires,his team will reward him with much money. B.A lucky number will be passed on to a new player. C.An outstanding player’s jersey number won’t be used after his retirement. D.A great player often changes his jersey number in the same team
任务型阅读(每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空格1个单词。请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后图表中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。Third-generation mobile phones, known as 3G, are the next big step for the telecom industry. Data speed in 3G networks is much quicker than that in present technology. This means users can have high-speed Internet access and enjoy video and CD-quality music on their phones. “Mobile it’s not an option(可选择) but a requirement,” said Len Lauer, head of a US communications company, Sprint PCS, at a 3G conference in Bangkok(曼谷) earlier this month.With 3G, you can forget about text messages telling you yesterday’ a 3G phone can receive video news programs, updated four times a day. Internet access will also be much quicker, making it easier to surf the Web on your phone than on your computer at home.Face-to-face video callsDon’t worry about getting lost. 3G phones offer map services so you can find a new restaurant just by pressing a few keys on your handset.However, the most impressive(印象深刻的) part of 3G technology is video calling. With live two-way video communication, you can have face-to-face talks with friends and family on your mobile phone.Many European countries have already launched the service. In May 2000 the US Government issued(发放) five license(执照) to run 3G wireless services, while the first 3G phones arrived in Italy in March this year.International telecom companies can’t wait to sell 3G in China, the world’s largest mobile telecommunications market. But they will have to be patient. At the moment, China is busy testing its 3G-based technologies, networks and services. This will be followed by a trial period before the phones can finally hit the shops.“We need to create a pool of 3G customers before the large-scale commercial launch of the service,” said Fan Yunjun, marketing manager for Beijing Mobile. “We expect that the 3G licenses will be issued late next year.”Third-generation
mobile phones (3G mobile phones)(1)
______________a. Data
speed: (2) ______________ than present technologyb. Video and
(3) _____ musicc. Video news
programs: (4) ________ four times a dayd. Internet
access: quicker and (5) __________Impressive
functionsa. Offer (6)
__________ services, helping you find your wayb. Provide
two-way video (7) ____________3G phones in Chinaa. China is busy (8) ________ its 3G-based technologies, networks and services.b. 3G phones should go through a (9) _______ period before being put into market.c. 3G phones are expected to be seen (10) _______ next year.5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送![MAD] 四代与琪奈 x All Day Players
共に_土豆_高清视频在线观看通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!

我要回帖

更多关于 girls day 期待 mp3 的文章