Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Sep, 2014
Packages that include this game
Buy Planetary Annihilation - Digital Deluxe Commander Bundle
Includes 2 items:
Planetary Annihilation, Planetary Annihilation - Digital Deluxe Add-on
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
Colonize solar systems, annihilate homeworlds, and exterminate your foes in epic interplanetary battles with multiple players and thousands of units. Planetary Annihilation takes strategy gaming to a never-before-seen scale -- and gives players powerful tools to control the action.
Blow up everything, dominate with punishing spacecraft, robots, and other futuristic machines of war. Arm asteroids and send them on planet-destroying collision courses. And take over an entire galaxy in a dynamic single-player mode with procedurally generated content. Don’t just win, annihilate!
Epic Single-Player - Galactic War is a twist on traditional real-time strategy campaigns that has players battling across a dynamic galaxy filled with procedurally-generated content. Every playthrough is different. Annihilation is final.
Epic Multiplayer - Play with up to ten friends (or enemies) in massive free-for-all and team-based matches.
Spectate - Spectate matches with a suite of incredible viewing options.
Advanced Command And Control - With intuitive drags and clicks, seamlessly switch between planets, mine resources, create custom unit formations, or pulverize armies.
Dynamic Picture-In-Picture - View and interact with your units on another planet in a second window as you focus and control the action in your primary view.
Instant Replays - View in-match recordings in real-time while matches are in progress. See when a battle turned by rewinding the game to any point or check out the entire match after a game ends.
Smash Planets - Don’t just win, annihilate. End games with the mother of all weapons: an asteroid on a collision course.
*Internet connection required.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:32 or 64-bit Dual Core or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
Memory:Integrated graphics with shared memory requires 6GB
Graphics:Shader 3.0 / OpenGL 3.2 +
Resolution:
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
Additional:Windows XP is NOT supported. The game will not run in XP.
Offline Mode:To automatically use a local server, we require 8GB of RAM and 4 logical CPUs. Local server requires 64-bit. There is no 32-bit server.
Recommended:
Processor:Quad Core
Memory:8 GB RAM
Graphics:Dedicated Graphics Chip (Not Integrated) / OpenGL 3.2+
DirectX(R):9.0c
Offline Mode:To automatically use a local server, we require 8GB of RAM and 4 logical CPUs. Local server requires 64-bit. There is no 32-bit server.
Minimum:
Processor:64-bit Dual Core or better
Graphics:Shader 3.0 / Open GL 3.2+
Resolution:
Additional:32-bit versions of OS X are not supported
Offline Mode:To automatically use a local server, we require 8GB of RAM and 4 logical CPUs.
Recommended:
We urge all OS/X users to use the free upgrade to 10.9 or 10.10 to guarantee maximum compatibility and performance.
Offline Mode:To automatically use a local server, we require 8GB of RAM and 4 logical CPUs.
Minimum:
Resolution:
Additional:32-bit distributions of Linux are not supported.
Recommended:
Memory:8 GB RAM
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Negative
(188 reviews)
(14,162 reviews)
I got this for $3 through Bundle Stars so I'm not complaining much. Here's the only real thing I can say about this game:Death StarOh god so much metalTeleporting an army of Booms you left to run on repeat for an entire game on a distant asteroid right into your enemy commanders face.Pretty much it, I'm not spending whatever the price is for that DLC. Seems money grabby to me. Otherwise just get this game in the strategy action games bundle if you want it cheap. It's good to kill time with friends.Also it's $3.
Was a great game, befere the dev decides to be an a** and rob the players who suport this game.
It's an alright game but this new stand alone Titans that has come out has an outrageously bad pricing system. We spent our money to support this game earlier in its development cycle and how do they repay us? By making us spend a full $4 more for titans than someone who is buying the game for the first time. You are suppose to appreciate people who invest in you early on and reward them, not punish them. This is easily one of the worst sales gimmicks I have seen and I can guarantee I will never support this company again in the future. DO NOT buy this game, if the developers are this willing to rip off their customers they do not deserve a single cent of your money.
Great game to waste time on...However, Wait until it's on sale, I don't think it warrants the current price tag
Just buy Supreme Commander please!
This game was awesome... Until they released an expansion pack as a new standalone game..
if u loved supreme commander u not gona like this oneplusthe planat handling/scrolling is kinda confusing
I cannot recommend this. I just don't think all the hype for this game was worth it. Quite a disappointment. 3/10.
super laggy
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Planetary Annihilation on 24 May, 2014, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
I spent 100$ on the Beta, at the time it seemed good and promising, however the devs really dropped the ball. The content is stale and nothing about it makes it playable. The amount of RAM it eats is ridiculous. Dont waste yourr money. BTW (f*** you devs)
Early access game.... they stopped updating the game for several months. then released the full product (bug free + content promissed) under a different name/title/price. ????ing rip off. Avoid this company at all costs!!!
Game won't even start anymore
I can't recommend this game becuase it was good at first, but then it broke. I can't play online, AI Skrimish, or even the singleplayer.
Where to start with this game well first off lets just say its a mess of great ideas almost a successor to star wars : Emipre at war.The games or &matches& only last 2 minutes and it's always won by the ai no matter what you do by the time you have decent units (the capabilty to make) the ai has already won the ????ing game so there's no point making units just make walls and turrets so when the ai is stupid enough to attack you they all die instantly then they give up attacking you and attack the other guy so you win.thats why i give this 4/10 it's got some great ideas but so poorly executed Get command & conquer : red alert 3 it's cheaper and better thank you for your time
Product received for free
Performance issues
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Planetary Annihilation on 26 May, 2014, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
Yet another early access game that raked in money on hype as development financing, delivered less than it promised, then made a &complete& other game to make even more money. I regret spending money on this, and early access is kind of looking like a long term scam. Thanks for practically nothing, team.
Just some quick points:- Game feels unfinished even though it's no longer in early access.- Devs don't give a ???? about this game anymore since they can just build on the Titans &expansion&.- &Galactic War&, a poor excuse of a story-based campaign.Don't let the preview/screenshots fool you. They try to make the game &unique&, but really the only thing that's different are the 3D maps (planets). Which IMO, feels no different to the traditional 2D maps in other RTS's. If anything, it's harder to use. If you've already played different RTS's, don't try this game. You'll only disappoint yourself.
WHY YOU HURT ME, WHY!Alpha Release on steam = $90 Didn't get the early alpha content on steam, a few weeks after the release on steam a notice surfaces of not all things promised to kickstarter buyers of $90 will be for steam buyers… All I got was a badge that only I can see…….Beta = $60- all content transferredRelease=$30 - Crappy release with a ton of bugs and issuesSteam sale= Choses to have a discount so early on and so massive as it became $5…..When I heard that they might be releasing DLC I thought &Hay that could make up for the sh*t they pulled, free content for me&.....That was the final slap in the face, not only was it not free it was a pay wall to get content and fixes that should have been included… ALL THIS WAS ALSO RELEASED AS A STAND ALONE GAME.OH, but they are generous enough to have a %65 Discount upgrade for people who already owned the game %65 of $40… Sorry , but they should have had this free for people who bought the game or at least discounted people who bought the base game and had it free for people who bought into Beta+....
Besides for the devs scamming me and not letting me upgrade to the Titan version after hiding this game on steam(At least the game won't appear when I search for it)This game is the biggest waste of money you could spend.It's an attempt at an &everyone's equal!& Sort of game but here's the thing.All the same units. You get 4 commanders by default and buy more with actual money. This can range from 5$ to 10$ for a commander reskin.And to top it off this game has been &finished& after its still unpolished and has massive issues.The only ONE way the devs could fix this in my eyes, is by making it more custom. Adding different faction units commander abilities and that would be about all.But that will never happen so don't bother wasting your money on this game. Learn from my mistakes.And don't get me wrongMap editor is cool and all,But this is just. Bad. Even with map editor my own maps won't load unless it's 1 planet half the time...
7 people found this review funny
I paid 50 bucks for early access and I haven't seen any new models/mechanics since there. Now the game is almost free, and DLC with content which should be for free. I feel cheated.
Was this review helpful?
Unfinished. And the developers are completely incompetant. Made people pay $90 and then produced this garbage, then rarely updated and even released DLC for an unfinished game. I regret purchasing this. DO NOT BUY. It is unfinished and STILL overpriced. Why would anyone pay for this?
Was this review helpful?
This game was fun at first, but it left out the needed factions. It doesn't have many units or tiers and is really laggy. Uber made a game with a lot of potential and they threw the potential away. And now they made a standalone game instead of the needed changes and expansions to the original.Go buy Supreme Commander Forged Alliances or Homeworld Remastered instead PA.
Was this review helpful?
Payed 80 for early accessGot game Got destroyed in MPWaited for updatesGets more DLCs from updatesFines the game is no longer on the marketFines TITANs Questions why this not an update to our game
Was this review helpful?
I payed over 50 quid for this game in their development phase, and now they want to charge me for what would otherwise be community made mod called titans. i refuse to get sucks into this wallet sucking ???????t when i helped you from the begining.
you have otherwise made a half decent game which i really enjoyed for 145 hours.
Was this review helpful?
....................../??/) ....................,/?../ .................../..../ ............./??/'...'/???`·, ........../'/.../..../......./¨?\ ........('(...?...?.... ?~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·? ............\..............( ..............\.............\...
Was this review helpful?
Didn't save my single player game I spent 30 minutes onLags out when I try to host a game and change any settings.Can't join games because I don't have a $13 expansion.
Was this review helpful?
It's a good game.It's got bad devs.
Was this review helpful?
Kickstarter let-down simulator.exe
Was this review helpful?
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Planetary Annihilation on 24 May, 2014, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
I spent 100$ on the Beta, at the time it seemed good and promising, however the devs really dropped the ball. The content is stale and nothing about it makes it playable. The amount of RAM it eats is ridiculous. Dont waste yourr money. BTW (f*** you devs)
Was this review helpful?
I could sit here and tell you all the things that i think that are wrong with the game, and good.though there are already plenty of in depth reviews that go into that. So I'm just giving my own 2 cents.
Sadly the good doesn't make up for the bad. I paid $75 for early access and the game was pretty good for early access, it had it's bugs but for the most part it was fun. I'm Dissapointed however that they didn't change much from then and kept the game really simple. I guess thats what happen when you pay someone for a job they have yet to do. Well not always but it happened with these guys. I wish that the game didn't end up this way, it had a lot going for it. However, they dev's didn't care, they already have their money. This game may be worth it at a few dollars, like $5 but at $30 nope not at all. Even less so for those who paid extra to get into early access. And now the game is for the most part, dead. Unless you buy the Titans DLC. What is the deal with that not just being an update? It would have been this games one redeeming quality. But guess not.
Was this review helpful?
Titans should be DLC.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
it has a death star.Overall this game is a lot of fun its a fun RTS that i enjoy playing now and than , at most as it kinda seems lacking on content,
but still.
Was this review helpful?
I cannot recommend this. I just don't think all the hype for this game was worth it. Quite a disappointment. 3/10.
Was this review helpful?
It'd be a better game if the AI had a difficulty curve that didn't resemble a cliff face.
Was this review helpful?
Game feels half finished, very buggy and needs to be fleshed out alot which will never happen now.
Was this review helpful?
????ed me out of the new standalone game that should have been in the original game. Like WTF?
Was this review helpful?
Besides for the devs scamming me and not letting me upgrade to the Titan version after hiding this game on steam(At least the game won't appear when I search for it)This game is the biggest waste of money you could spend.It's an attempt at an &everyone's equal!& Sort of game but here's the thing.All the same units. You get 4 commanders by default and buy more with actual money. This can range from 5$ to 10$ for a commander reskin.And to top it off this game has been &finished& after its still unpolished and has massive issues.The only ONE way the devs could fix this in my eyes, is by making it more custom. Adding different faction units commander abilities and that would be about all.But that will never happen so don't bother wasting your money on this game. Learn from my mistakes.And don't get me wrongMap editor is cool and all,But this is just. Bad. Even with map editor my own maps won't load unless it's 1 planet half the time...
Was this review helpful?
if u loved supreme commander u not gona like this oneplusthe planat handling/scrolling is kinda confusing
Was this review helpful?
This game honestly had so much potential, and the developers pretty much wasted it away by not adding (much) new content since the game came out.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website游戏官网 《Planetary Annihilation》是一款由 UBER 所開發的即時戰略遊戲,UBER 算是一個才剛創立的遊戲開發團隊,但本身卻已有相當的遊戲開發經驗,有參與過《終極動員令:將軍》、《魔戒:中土戰爭》和最早的經典戰略遊戲《橫掃千軍》。本作可以說是《橫掃千軍》進化版本,畫面大幅改善、特效也提升了不少,但最重要的是新加入的元素,「星球」。在遊戲中,玩家的戰鬥不再只是侷限於當下的星球而已了,玩家可藉由火箭搭載士兵去搶占周遭的星球來作為第二基地;像是影片中所展示的月球基地,就可透過投射的方式直接將軍隊從外太空對敵人前線進行突擊;後期還是打不下來?直接在向外延伸到小行星群,直接以隕石作為戰鬥要塞,還可直接操控隕石撞向星球,直接毀滅一切。遊戲曾在 Kickstarter 上尋求募款,90 萬美金可不是一筆小數目阿,可是他們在短短十天,就募得了 70 萬美金了
创意不错,然而骗完钱就想走
最让我失望的游戏。&br&&br&这个游戏众筹的时候给出的游戏内容&br&是后续的版本PAT(PA:titan)应该呈现的素质。&br&&br&但是这个游戏没做到。&br&&br&而且还要求当时支持PA的玩家,再买一份PAT&br&&br&我凭什么要为一家公司自己开发效率的低下额外买单?更何况我在KS阶段就开始支持这个项目。&br&&br&PAT是个相当不错的作品,但我绝对不会买了。
最让我失望的游戏。这个游戏众筹的时候给出的游戏内容是后续的版本PAT(PA:titan)应该呈现的素质。但是这个游戏没做到。而且还要求当时支持PA的玩家,再买一份PAT我凭什么要为一家公司自己开发效率的低下额外买单?更何况我在KS阶段就开始支持这个项目。P…
我说小伙伴们&br&你们不会以为&br&PA这群制作人真的准备就用90万美刀做个游戏出来然后画面完爆X3,战略系统秒杀EVE,战术操控蔑视星际2吧?&br&最高指挥官的版权现在在SE手里,如果PA这个点子真的如宣传所说,是RTS类游戏的颠覆性革命的话,SE干什么吃的不自己搞?非得把那群一长串资历的制作人逼到kickstarter上去?&br&说白了,从TA开始,到SC,再到PA,这种类型的即时战略游戏本身就是RTS中的小众,而RTS这个游戏类型在现在也是小众。总而言之,PA说的再好听,也是小众中的小众。&br&还记得SC发布的时候制作人访谈里提到SC开发过程中砍掉了很多NB的机制,比如核弹引爆海啸摧毁对方基地等等。可见所谓炸星球之类的主意早就在这帮游戏者制作人的脑子里了。但悲催的是RTS类游戏如果不搞成星际war3这类竞技性定位,注定小众一生。而很明显THQ觉得有这个预算搞SC还不如砸在战锤里,好歹同样是RTS,战锤有桌游传统下的一群死忠。&br&再说SC 和SCII的乐高画风,现在玩家说不好听的,都被NB的FPS画面惯坏了,你个RTS的画质怎么说也得跟人家是一个时代的吧。好了,一个FPS,ARPG,MOBA类游戏同图有多少个3D模型?星际2 战锤这种即时战术游戏同图有多少个3D模型?SCFA8人图开满单位有8000上限的单位,不算炮弹效果和爆炸效果还有残骸效果。这对硬件的要求压根就不是一个数量级上的好吧?不搞成乐高,得花多少钱去做优化开发?开发商花得起吗?花得起等得起么?等得起收得回来投资么?&br&说到底,这是个游戏类型的问题,除了暴雪,没人敢把RTS做成星际2那种画质,就是暴雪还是仗着星际一的玩家群给星际二销售打的保票才敢这么弄。&br&所以说RTS这种游戏类型,特别是TA SC PA这种战略类游戏,开发成本是一个现在无解的难题。&br&至于PA?人家只是搞个概念原型(alpha)出来,等着B轮投资呢!
我说小伙伴们你们不会以为PA这群制作人真的准备就用90万美刀做个游戏出来然后画面完爆X3,战略系统秒杀EVE,战术操控蔑视星际2吧?最高指挥官的版权现在在SE手里,如果PA这个点子真的如宣传所说,是RTS类游戏的颠覆性革命的话,SE干什么吃的不自己搞?非得…
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录
普通星战爱好者

我要回帖

更多关于 annihilation full 的文章

随机推荐