green smoothie 配方ware固件求助

非标遥控器-定制工业遥控器-产品设计外包-百安特科技专注技术服务外包
&&通知公告
工业遥控器定制服务
本公司依托多年的工业产品设计经验,承接定制非标工业遥控器,为您的设备,系统定制专属工业级遥控器.
&&&&&产品查询
非标工业遥控器产品研发3D建模打印技术中心
&&&&&在线调查
&&&&您是如何知道我公司的网站的?网上查询朋友介绍客户介绍报纸看到公司资料&&
&&&&&产 品 展 示
&&&&&企 业 简 介
&&& 武汉百安特科技专注于电子产品设计外包10余年,技术骨干都有超过15年的研发、生产工作经验,有着深厚的积累。致力于工业自动化设计,无线数据通讯,无线非标遥控领域多年。
&&&&&业内资讯
&&&&&非标工业遥控器
&&&&&产品研发
&&&&&3D建模打印
&&&&&技术中心
版权所有:武汉百安特科技有限公司WuHan BART S&T Development Co.LTD联系电话: 027- QQ留言:Copyright &2000 - 2011
非标工业遥控器|定制工业遥控器|自动化设计外包在Android上运行的3D打印管理软件GCodePrintr 2.0发布
查看: 1562|
摘要: 2013年,一位德国的开发者开发了一款可在Android智能手机或平板电脑上管理3D打印机的app。这款app的名称叫做GCodePrintr,它可以通过一个简化的界面全程监控和控制常见的3D打印过程,缩短打印时间,这样使用者甚至可 ...
2013年,一位德国的开发者开发了一款可在Android智能手机或平板电脑上管理的app。这款app的名称叫做GCodePrintr,它可以通过一个简化的界面全程监控和控制常见的3D打印过程,缩短打印时间,这样使用者甚至可以在打印进行中到另外的房间做别的事情。上市以来很受好评,在谷歌的Play&Store获得了高达4.7分的评级(总分5分)。如今,该公司宣称,他们已经对GCodePrintr进行了重大升级。其2.0版本刚刚发布,用户可以在Android应用程序商店随时下载。该app的开发者Mathias&Dietz称:“GCodePrintr&2.0版在所有领域(外观和体验、硬件支持、打印、G代码的解析等)都有显著的改进。”与以前的版本相比,GCodePrintr&2.0在以下方面有了变化:新的7英寸布局能调整屏幕的宽高比3能通过Web界面在3D打印中更改打印机的温度和设定打印温度状态栏的新设计低电池电量警告3D打印时可通过切换挤出按钮,增减打印速度固件修复支持各种打印床G2/G3&G-代码渲染GCodePrintr&2.0可兼容市场上比较流行的3D打印机和固件,如果您对这款软件不太熟悉的话,建议您在正式付费(售价4.13美元)下载之前,先下载一个免费版的GCode&Simulator来检查其兼容性。&除特殊注明的文章外,本站文章均为原创或编译,转载请注明“来自天工社&”并链回本页.谢谢!&浏览更多最新、最快、最有价值的资讯,请上天工社maker8·com上一篇:下一篇:
Powered by|With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.Intro: Configuring MKS Sbase v1.2 32-bit Controller basics and intro to Smoothieware.ProlougeI'm really pleased to see how this basic intro into Smoothieware and the MKS Sbase 1.2 controller have gotten so much attention, and really hope it's going to ...
Step 1: Connect and installIn order to install the MKS Sbase v1.2 (opens shop on Aliexpress) board on our computer we first need to go and download the necessary drivers from the ...
Step 2: Configuring Smoothieware compared to MarlinI've been using Marlin firmware on Arduino+Ramps for a long while, same as the majority of 3D people, so I'll use Marlin as comparative source for configuring firmware.Obvious ...
Step 3: Firmware Step 1: Default feed rateI have 300mm/sec in Marlin, which translates to 18000mm/min, so I'll change the preconfigured 4000 to 18000. My Ultimaker is very well tuned, so you might have much ...
Step 4: Firmware Step 2: Cartesian axis speed limits, pins and currentDefaults are 10000mm/min which translates to 166mm/sec (to keep reference to Marlin users) which is enough for many printers. Note how I write down defaults/current value in notes ...
Step 5: Firmware Step 3: LCD, SD and ExtruderLCD and SDI'm not going to change anything regarding LCD and SD.Extruder setupI am not using the original extruder, so my numbers will be different here!. I have ...
Step 6: Firmware Step 4: Hotend temperature control configurationI'm not changing the pins or connector we use, but stick to the default.Thermistor typeI do change the type of thermistor used. I am using E3D hotend, which ...
Step 7: Firmware Step 5: Heated bed temperature control configurationThere was no comment to clearly state the start of the heated bed section, so I made a start comment #Heated bed temperature control configuration to match the ...
Step 8: Firmware Step 6: Configuring EndstopsThis sections looks very confusing at first glance, but it really not bad, when you first figure out how it is ordered.Smoothieware source: http://smoothieware.org/endstopsHoming directionLets setup homing direction ...
Step 9: Firmware step 7: Network SettingsIf you are going to use the networked option you can go with automatic setup, where you enabled DHCP and your printer is given an IP from your ...
Step 10: What's next?This is it for now!I hoped it helped you get started, or helped you decide wheter to make the leap for Smoothie-type boards and Smoothieware or stay away.I ...ProlougeI'm really pleased to see how this basic intro into and the have gotten so much attention, and really hope it's going to help people get started or decide not to.I have been accepted into and hope you are looking over the many nice projects in there. If you like my Instructables I hope you give me your vote by clicking the small Vote image up to the right side next to the titleWhat this is about:This Instructables is about finding our way around and Configuring the MKS Sbase 1.2 32-bit controller Card basics and intro to . I guess it can be used for Smoothieboards as well to some extent.I am going to explain and set it up to work as a new controller in my Ultimaker 2 clone with a single extruder.What this is not going to be:I am not going to go into the hardware of the board, aside from the need to connect relevant cables.I am not going to do anything advanced in the firmware/configurationTable Of Contents:Connect and install
Connecting USB
Installing firmwareConfiguring Smoothieware compared to Marlin
Obvious difference from Marlin
Less obvious differneces
Firmware and Config file(s)
Configuring firmware
CommentsFirmware Step 1: Default feed rate
1/32 Multistepping
Connecting Motors
External Motor ControllersFirmware Step 2: Cartesian axis speed limits, pins and current
CurrentFirmware Step 3: LCD, SD and Extruder
LCD and SD Extruder Setup
Delta driver currentFirmware Step 4: Hotend temperature control configuration
Thermistor Type
PID Tuning
Hotend Thermistor - Physical Layout
Hotend Heater Pins - Physical LayoutFirmware Step 5: Heated bed temperature control configuration
Thermistor Type
Temperature Control Bed BANG-BANG
Heated bed thermistor - Physical Layout
Heated bed heater pins - Physical LayoutFirmware Step 6: Configuring Endstops
Homing direction
Disable unused endstops
Define axes size
Reversing endstop output
Fast and slow homing ratesFirmware step 7: Network Settings
Step 8: What's next?
More advanced setup?
Using SwitchesStep 1: Connect and installIn order to install the
(opens shop on Aliexpress) board on our computer we first need to go and download the necessary drivers from the
Hit the Download Zip in Github and save it somewhere on your computer, then extract it to a folder.Conencting USBPlug in USB to the board and look at the LEDs at the upper left corner. Immediately the D7 led lights up. After a bit D1 also starts lightning while D2 and D3 blinks rapidly.Open device manager and update drivers for the new Smoothie/Seriel USB device with the signed drivers you just downloaded from Github located in the easy to find folder:\MKS-SBASE\MKS-SBASE\Driver\smoothieware-windows-signeddriver-v1.0Mine installed fine on Windows 10 x64 pro.For detailed installation steps, go to the .Installing firmwareInsert the SD Card into the MKS Sbase board and plug in the USB Cable. Your SD Card is now going to show in your file-Explorer. Locate the firmware file firmware.bin and config.txt in \MKS Sbase\MKS-SBASE-master\MKSSBase-firmware and copy them to your SD Card. Smoothieware suggest disabling auto-Mount on the SD when connecting to USB. Especially when using a MAC, as MAC OSX tends to do funky stuff at strange times.The D7 lights up, shortly after D1 follows. D2, D3, D4 blinks and then D4 turns steady while D2 and D3 continues blinking.
At this point I could see the FIRMWARE.CUR file on the SD cardAfter successful updated, the file name will turn into firmware.cur.Note:After making any changes to your config.txt file in the future, you need to power-cycle your controller, meaning disconnect both power (if in use) and USB. You can send a reset command, but only through true terminal use and not through Printrun/Pronterface or similar.You can use the edge firmware which is eseentially a realease candidate, which has more features, but also might contain some errors. This goes beyound this Instructables.AdvertisementAbout This Instructable 173More by dintid:Add instructable to:Related

我要回帖

更多关于 green smoothie 配方 的文章

随机推荐