因为至少走得比你早伴奏我玩得....

因为你景点安排的很合理,让我玩得很开心英语翻译_百度知道
因为你景点安排的很合理,让我玩得很开心英语翻译
Because your sightseeing arrangement was great, I have a very good time during the trip.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我把这段汉语翻译成英语“对于你的邀请,我表示很感谢,但是,很抱歉,我不能来参加,因为那个时间我已经有安排了,祝你玩得愉快,再次表示抱歉.”
Thank you for your invitation,I said is,however,I'm sorry,I can't come to,because I already have plans at that time,I wish you a happy play,to say sorry again.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am sorry to say I can't
go to your party becuasse I will be very busy at that time. Anyway, enjoy yourself!
I appreciate about your invitation,but i can`t join you,since that time I have scheduled, wish you have a good time, sorry.
Thank you very much for your invitation. But, I don't think I can make it because I have other plans that time already. Have a good time. Sorry again.
扫描下载二维码帮忙改一个英语作文.因为是看图写、所以我先给一段我自己理解的意思吧.今天是星期六、明天是星期天.我们打算到公园玩.我们先去了花园看花.然后到树底下捉迷藏.最后在四点钟回了家.我写的(T T我只会字面翻译、别骂我):Today is Saturday ,and tomorrow is Sunday.I'm going to go to the park.I frist go to Garden watch beautiful flowers with my friends.Then we hide and seek under the tree.Finally,we are go home at four o'clock.- -为什么是过去式、这是明天要发生的事情呃
ululphft796
I frist go to Garden watch beautiful flowers with my friendswatch 前面加and 在换first换firstly,放句首再有时态完全不对,全部过去时hide and seek 换played hide-and-seek
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 清远至少玩多少天 的文章

随机推荐