为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男声英文歌。重低音。高潮部分是 男声说 ye party 然后音乐 du du du du_百度知道
一首男声英文歌。重低音。高潮部分是 男声说 ye party 然后音乐 du du du du
一首男声英文歌。重低音。高潮部分是 男声说 ye party
然后音乐 du du du du du du du du du du du(重低音)
我有更好的答案
是不是黑眼豆豆的
boom boom pow
pitbull的baby
pitbull的baby
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁酒吧开场音乐,开头男声中文喊麦,后面女声英文超低音一直重复一句话_百度知道
酒吧开场音乐,开头男声中文喊麦,后面女声英文超低音一直重复一句话
节奏感很强,整首歌曲节奏很强,女声很低的重复一句英文
but you thought you got away with murderLeft me at a loss for the wordsJust wait until I catch my breathWait until I catch my breathI was devastated by the painBut now I couldn't easy getting in the veinWhen you do it aloneNo one to tighten up the tourniquetMy hands are tied behind my backI&#39, begging for the oneThat won&#39, but you thought you got away with murderLeft me at a loss for the wordsJust wait until I catch my breathWait until I catch my breathWait until I catch myWait until I catch myWait until I catch my (my breath)Wait until I catch my breathWait until I catch myWait until I catch myWait until I catch my (my breath)Wait until I catch my breathYou leave me hanging out here for so longWhen will I catch my breathYou leave me hanging out here for so longWhen will I catch my breathThought you got away with murderLeft me at a loss for the wordsJust wait until I catch my breathWait until I catch my breathYeah, my heart attacksIt seemed to me you were the oneTurns out you shot me up for funThought you got away with murderLeft me at a loss for the wordsJust wait until I catch my breathWait until I catch my breathYeah, my heart attacksI't just shoot me up for funThought you got away with murderLeft me at a loss for the wordsJust wait until I catch my breathWait until I catch my breathYeahCatch - Allie X All I needed was the medicineAnd you came knocking like a doctorGave me the pill to take away the poisonErase the writing on the wallYou stuck a needle right into that veinYou let me take it like a soldierThought for a while I could ignore the painMy hands are tied behind my backI't call the doctorGotta stop the forces in my brainGotta read the writing on the wallIt isn'm paralyzed
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁DJ重低音纯音乐酒吧越南弹版house电音串烧中间一首歌得名字!33分到37分!_百度知道
DJ重低音纯音乐酒吧越南弹版house电音串烧中间一首歌得名字!33分到37分!
很喜欢这首男声DJ在33分29秒时候出现开始是男生GOGO
跪求大神指点
Caribbean Blue 加勒比蓝》--Enya 恩雅    恩雅的曲子中辨识度比较高的一首,来自爱尔兰,崇山峻岭,你可以随她的歌声。恩雅,她的声音纯美安静,勾起你飞翔的潜意识,逡游于广袤深洋
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 vivox6d参数 的文章

随机推荐