截止到目前收到捐款20000元,请知悉什么情况下用。另外,这些钱要交给谁保管? 用英语怎么说,委婉一点

下周我将去上海出差,请知悉.用英语怎么说
▍Ju╭ˊpbk
PLS get knoeledge that i WILL go to shanghai next week.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码敬请知悉用英语怎么写?敬请知悉用英语怎么说?属于商务英语/请教! - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
敬请知悉用英语怎么写?
怎么说?属于商务英语/请教!!
Please be advised that.....
Please be informed that.....
Please be notified that....
Please be informed that your application for the fee has been approved by our operational manager.
Please be notified that....
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Price Quotation/Order Inquiries
In business negotiating, a quotation is a docum...
3.15 one/another/the other
 one… the other 只有两个        
 some… the ...
“请问您能帮我一下吗?”
Could you please help me?
Could you be so kind as to help me?
高级技术主管 Senior Technology Supervisor
高级业务主管(业务一般管销售的,外资企业叫高级销售主管)Senior Sales Ex...
1.have a promising future
r your bright prospects
r your future success
4.have...
大家还关注
哪里有下载英文书啊 像是<沟...英语翻译很高兴收到你的邮件,附件当中有两个编号有误,且目前公司只能提供A4样,请知悉.(以上请准确翻译,)
神水盟5255
We are so glad to receive your email.There are two incorrect product numbers in the attachment,and our company can only provide samples of A4.Please kindly be noted.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am very glad to receive your E-mail, there are two serial number mistakes in the attached and the company can only provide A4 form at the moment, please be informed.
Very glad to receive your mail, appendix have two Numbers is wrong, and the company can only provide A4 kind, please remember that.
Thanks for
your email(或prompt reply)!
there's two series number mistakes in the attachment.
So far, our company can only provide the sample of A4.
Pls noted .(或者Real...
Glad to receive your letter,
there are two wrong serial number in attached file, and
only A4 sample is available now.
I'm glad to recieve your e-mail . Two serial number are wrong in the appendix you've sent me. Besides,our company can only afford A4 model. Please understand.
We are so glad to receive your email. There are two incorrect product numbers in the attachment, and our company can only provide samples of A4. Please kindly be noted.
we are very glad to receive your letter,and we'd like to notify you that here are two mistakes with the code in the copy, and only the sample of A4 is available.
Dear xx, It is glad to hear from you. (或者Thank you for your email below). Please be advised that there are two incorrect serial numbers in the attachment. In addtion, in our company currentl...
I'm glad to receive your email. Please note two serial numbers in the attachment are wrong. At present, our company can only provide the A4 samples.
扫描下载二维码2842人阅读
程序员生活(13)
请看附件:Please refer to the attachment.或 Please refer to the attached.
请知悉:Please be notified. 或 Please be kindly notified.
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:286771次
积分:3229
积分:3229
排名:第8021名
原创:48篇
转载:143篇
评论:44条
(2)(1)(1)(1)(1)(3)(1)(1)(3)(3)(3)(6)(3)(2)(2)(1)(1)(2)(11)(5)(12)(3)(4)(10)(6)(16)(20)(19)(26)(22)(1)英语翻译请大家不要用翻译器翻译mary ,早上好 ,很高兴收到您的回信,敝司可达成的交期是7/18 .有关於索尼协会标准,我会尽快处理给您,以上请知悉,
Dear Mary,Morning.Nice to get your reply.The delivery date from our company is July 18th.I'll provide you the information about Sony association standards as soon as possible.Thank you very much.Best Regards,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你好Dear Mary,
Morning. Nice to get your reply. The delivery date from our company is July 18th. I'll provide you the information about Sony association standards as soon as possible. Thank you very much.Best Regards,
Dear Mary,
Morning. Nice to get your reply. Please be informed that our delivery date
July 18 and that I'll furnish you with the information about Sony association standards as soon as possible. Thank you very much.Best Regards,
Mary,Good morning, very pleased to receive your letter, our company can reach the delivery date is July 18. About SONY association, I'll soon give standard than you, please, thank!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 知悉 的文章

随机推荐