求侠盗猎车手3post fadeaway Away这首歌的翻译

英语翻译歌词试听/=================================================2楼找的不是这首歌词啊,什么呀3楼翻译机的,免了,我也会
Why do i seem to be caught up inside a dream为什么我似被困于梦中?All my life it's always been my shadow and me我全部生命中只有(我的)影子与我.Over my shoulder there's always a voice somewhere身后的某处总有一个声音Saying i never should try to set my heart free在告诉我不应放飞我的心 (让心自由)I wash that love would come and take me in her arms我(wash 是清洗的意思,估计是打错了,应该是wish)盼望爱会降临,把我带到她的怀里Show me what i've never known让我看到那些我从来不知道的Where i could hold someone words like right and wrongJust fade away like yesterday那个让我可以守护某人对的和错的诺言的地方,像昨天一样消逝了Lonely won't leave me alone寂寞不愿让我独处Lonely won't leave me alone寂寞不愿让我独处Why tell me why won't even let me fall in love为什么?告诉我为什么连爱都不能?I try and say i love you but the words won't come through我尝试说我爱你,但那句话语却无法说出口In my eyes see all the tears and sad memories我眼中看到的全是眼泪的悲伤Why can't i start out new and leave that old feeling too far behind为什么我无法重新开始把那陈旧的感情致于身后?I guess that lonely needs company around each bend of road我猜(是因为),寂寞在路上的每个转弯,都须要有人作伴.I'm thinking that in time there will be that rainbows end我相信总会有那么一个彩虹般的尽头(在前方)But when i follow those self illusions但是当我沼着那些幻想走来I find that it's only lonely and me again我再次发现,(路上)只有寂寞与我.Lonely won't leave me alone寂寞不让我独处Lonely won't leave me alone寂寞不让我独处Why tell me why lonely just keep my heart out of touch为什么?告诉我为什么寂寞总是让我的心无法触摸Oooooh everywhere i go always by my side only lonely and me again无论去到哪里,伴随我的,只有寂寞和我(自己)Only lonely and me again only lonely and me again还是只有寂寞与我,还是只有寂寞与我Lonely won't let me fall in love寂寞不让我坠入爱河Only lonely and me again only i wish that love would come还是只有寂寞和我,我只是渴望爱的降临Lonely won't leave me alone and take me home lonely...寂寞不让我独处,(它)把我孤独地带回家Lonely won't let me fall in love 寂寞不让我坠入爱河
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I can't see youBut I can feelLike a scar thatJust won't healBlue-eyed gypsyYou're still with meEverywhere I goLonelyWon't leave me aloneYou're everywhere I...
为什么我似乎陷入一个梦想内 所有我的生活是我一直和我的影子 在我的肩上总有一个声音某处 说我根本就不应该尝试设置我的心自由 俺洗,爱将,并采取我在她的武器 查看我什么我从来没有已知 如果我能保持像某人的话正确和错误 刚刚消失昨天一样 寂寞不会离开我独自 寂寞不会离开我独自 为什么要告诉我,为什么甚至...
3楼已经给了。我很喜欢这首歌,可以在youtube上找到
Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone
不让我孤单
Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone 不让我孤单 · Longer天长地久 · How Deep is Your Love 爱你有多深 · Changing Partners交换舞伴
扫描下载二维码求If You And Me -Juris 这首歌的歌词翻译!!!!!!_百度知道
求If You And Me -Juris 这首歌的歌词翻译!!!!!!
我有更好的答案
[ti:]If.You.And.Me
[ar:]Juris
[al:]《If.You.And.Me》
[00:25.22]Here I am
[00:28.44]Standing close to you
[00:32.58]And yet still so far away
[00:37.85]So many times I tried to say,but my heart was afraid
[00:51.48]Look at you,it's all that I can do
[00:58.76]Like a silly girl I stare
[01:04.11]Cause you might leave me when I reveal
[01:11.97]what my heart is really feeling
[01:22.31]If I could just say the words all the secrets in my heart and in my soul you'll hear
[01:32.43]Will you Take me in your arms or let me go?
[01:38.96]Our lovely days will they just fade like whispers in the wind?
[01:48.10]If I could just say the words all t...
如果你给我自由 如果你真的爱我 满足我的要求吧 如果你真的爱我 满足我的要求吧 如果你渴望我拥抱我如果你渴望我拥抱我
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Britney Spears的《everytime》歌词谁能翻译成中文_百度知道
Britney Spears的《everytime》歌词谁能翻译成中文
  Notice me  让我成为你的目光焦点  Take my hand  握住我的手  Why are we strangers when  为何我们矜持地像陌生人  Our love is strong  虽然我俩的爱又如此强烈  Why carry on without me?  何不让我加入你的生命  Everytime I try to fly  每当我要展翅高飞  I fall without my wings  却又从云间坠落  I feel so small  渺小的我  I guess I need you, baby  多么需要你的呵护  And everytime I see you in my dreams  每当在梦中与你相见  I see your face, it's haunting me  你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系  I guess I need you, baby  我多么渴望你的呵护  I make believe  我让自己相信  That you are here  你在我的身边  It's the only way  唯有这样  I see clear  让我看清一切  What have I done?  过去我的所作所为  You seemed to move on easy  让你离开了我, 不再眷恋  Everytime I try to fly  每当我要展翅高飞  I fall without my wings  却又从云间坠落  I feel so small  渺小的我  I guess I need you, baby  多么需要你的呵护  And everytime I see you in my dreams  每当在梦中与你相见  I see your face, you are haunting me  你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系  I guess I need you, baby  我多么渴望你的呵护  I may have made it rain  错误已经造成  Please forgive me  请你原谅我  My weakness caused your pain  如果我曾带给你苦痛  And this song is my sorry  这首歌就是我的歉意  At night I pray  我夜夜祈祷  That soon your face will fade away  你熟悉的面孔,会渐渐消失不见  Everytime I try to fly  每当我要展翅高飞  I fall without my wings  却又从云间坠落  I feel so small  渺小的我  I guess I need you, baby  多么需要你的呵护  And everytime I see you in my dreams  每当在梦中与你相见  I see your face, you are haunting me  你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系  I guess I need you, baby  我多么渴望你的呵护  And everytime I see you in my dreams  每当在梦中与你相见  I see your face, it's haunting me  你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系  I guess I need you, baby  我多么渴望你的呵护
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
your haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系I guess I need you? 何不让我加入你的生命Everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess Is haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系I guess I need you, baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每当在梦中与你相见I see your faceNotice me 让我成为你的目光焦点Take my hand 握住我的手Why are we strangers when 为何我们矜持地像陌生人Our love is strong 虽然我俩的爱又如此强烈Why carry on without me, baby 我多么渴望你的呵护I may have made it rain 错误已经造成Please forgive me 请你原谅我My weakness caused you pain 如果我曾带给你苦痛And this song is my sorry 这首歌就是我的歉意At night I pray 我夜夜祈祷That soon your face will fade away 你熟悉的面孔, your haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系I guess I need you, it&#39? 过去我的所作所为You seemed to move on easy 让你离开了我,会渐渐消失不见Everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess I need you, baby 我多么渴望你的呵护I make believe 我傻傻的假设That you are here 你在我的身边It&#39, baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每当在梦中与你相见I see your face, 不再眷恋Everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess Is the only way 唯有这样I see clear 让我看清一切What have I done, baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每当在梦中与你相见I see your face
其他3条回答
Notice me, take my hand 请看我,握住我的手
Why are we strangers when 为什么我们之间成了陌生人
Our love is strong 在我们仍深爱的时候
Why carry on without me 为什么离我而去?
Everytime I try to fly, I fall 每当我要展翅飞翔,我却会坠落
Without my wings, I feel so small 失去了我的翅膀,我感到那么渺小
I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝.
And everytime I see you in my dreams 每次我在梦中看到你
I see your face, it's haunting me 我看到你的脸庞,那让我多么心疼!
I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝.
I make believe that you are here 我告诉我自己你仍在这
It's the only way I see clear 这样的话我才能看的更清楚
What have...
歌曲:Everytime
歌手:Britney Spears
Notice me 让我成为你的目光焦点
Take my hand 握住我的手
Why are we strangers when 为何我们矜持地像陌生人
Our love is strong 虽然我俩的爱又如此强烈
Why carry on without me? 何不让我加入你的生命
Everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞
I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落
I feel so small 渺小的我
I guess I need you, baby 多么需要你的呵护
And everytime I see you in my dreams 每当在梦中与你相见
I see your face, it's haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系
I guess I need you, baby 我多么渴望你的呵护
I make believe我假设
That you are here 你在我的身边
It's the only way 唯有这样
I see clear 让我看清一切
britney的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译想知道这首歌的中文歌词,请根据歌曲意境来翻译,不要生硬的翻译软件~
小业C溑怕D
试着翻译了一下,有我许多废话,见笑. from this day on这天起I'll never know what it's like我便再也不知to be without you失去你怎样活下去【没有你会如何】to breathe without you失去你要怎样呼吸I try running away我试着逃脱but you won't disappear可你却常在【可你却不会消失】I guess it's sinking in我终于领悟【我想这逐渐清晰,sink in有一个意思是逐渐被领悟,或者逐渐被面对,当一个人被巨大的情绪所冲击而不敢相信的时候,这个词便会用来形容逐渐接受一件事情】you'll always be right here你会永远在这里it's finally real终于变真实I know that you're gone我知道你已离去maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝 【或许他们永远不会真的逐渐不见】but I can never move on但我却无法放手 【move on的意思是继续前进,失恋的情况下朋友会劝要继续生活下去,不要吊死在一棵树上就会用这个词】the minute you let go松手的那瞬间 【放手的那分钟】you left something behind你便留下了印迹 【你便留下了一些东西】maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝but when I close my eyes当我合上眼 【但是当我闭上眼】I see your fingerprints all over me我看到你的指纹遍布我身心【我看到你的指纹遍布我,身心是我加的- -】your fingerprints all over me你的指纹印满我心I'm trying to erase 试图擦掉every mark that I see每一处可见的印子but even naked I feel可就算衣不遮体 【可就算裸体】you're all over me我依然觉得,你遍布我身I can figure a while我以为,一段时间后maybe no one will know再不有人会知道【或许没有人将知道】all the traces of you你的痕迹 【你所有的痕迹】I can never let go我无法放手it's finally real终于变真实I know that you're gone我知道你已离去maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝 but I can never move on但我却无法放手 the minute you let go松手的那瞬间you left something behind你便留下了印迹 maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝but when I close my eyes当我合上眼 I see your fingerprints all over me我看到你的指纹遍布我身心your fingerprints all over me你的指纹印满我心I crush so hard I could never stay我心已碎,再无法逗留 【我被深深的压碎了,不能再留下来了】I can't believe I never had a chance不敢相信,我从未有过机会now I'm breathing alone现在我孤独的呼吸my heart is beating alone我心孤独的跳动I thought the image of you gone away就当我以为你的影子已经离去【我以为你的影像已经离开了】but you're just staring right back at me可你却在那里盯视着我 I guess we were never 我想我们meant to be从未是天生一对I know that you're gone我知道你已离去maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝 but I can never move on但我却无法放手 the minute you let go松手的那瞬间you left something behind你便留下了印迹 maybe they'll never real fade或许永不会消逝but when I close my eyes当我合上眼 I see your fingerprints all over me我看到你的指纹遍布我身心your fingerprints all over me你的指纹印满我心
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
太投入了,翻到一半才刷新了下,结果已经采纳了,还是决定翻完它。From this day on 【从那天开始】I never knew what it's like 【我无从知晓】To be without you,【你不在我身边的滋味】To breath without you!【没有你的呼吸】I try ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 fade away shot 的文章

随机推荐