steam下了个cs go,各种steam服务器繁忙忙进不去。游戏完整也验证了,也重新下载了。

|  |   |  |
 |   |  |
|   |  |   |   |  |  | |
&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
Steam“刷好评”造假游戏名单曝光 《CS:GO》躺枪
11:44:47 来源:游民星空[编译] 作者:TOMO 编辑:TOMO 浏览:loading
  在国内的电商中,不少商家有“刷评价”的现象,以此吸引更多的顾客,其实不只是国内,就连Steam这样的平台都会有人通过购买好评来造假,迷惑消费者。
  据PCGames报道,Steam上的游戏付费买好评的现象其实非常严重,并且价格十分廉价,只需要5美元。根据他们在众包网站Fiverr进行的调查显示,不少销售信息都标明着“将会体验你在steam上的游戏,并且给出评价。”
  外媒还列出了出现在两名以上的水军游戏库中的游戏,可以看到其中一部全球知名的游戏竟然也出现在了名单中,不过考虑到这款游戏的国民性,估计是这些水军也喜欢玩它吧,这次算是躺着中枪了。
躺枪的CS:GO
水军游戏库名单:
  AdvertCity
  Apocalypse Hotel  
  Areeb World  
  Blood of Magic  
  Cat Simulator  
  Centauri Sector  
  反恐精英:全球攻势
  D3DGear
  Egyptian Senet
  Epic Character Generator
  Epic Showdown  
  Garfield Kart  
  Gods Vs Humans
  Home Design 3D  
  Hospital Manager
  Moto Racer Collection
  Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
  Prehistorik
  Shiplord  
  Super Hexagon
  PCGamesN的调查者Phil Iwaniuk为了确认此事,特意进行了亲身试验,虽然这些代刷评价的人在他们在信息上并没有标注会明确给出好评,但在Phil Iwaniuk的询问过程中,大多数人都给出了明确的答案,表示会给予好评,当被问到“你们会给出推荐(好评)么?”的时候,被问到的人们都表示“当然了,基本都会给出推荐的评价的。”“是的,不仅会给出推荐,还会在写上积极的评论。”当然也会有比较良心的评测者会拒绝刷好评一事,“我只能保证我的评价是真实的,如果你要找的是刷好评的,去找Fiverr的其他人吧。”
  Steam作为全球最大的PC游戏贩卖平台,很多玩家都是靠评价来购买游戏,尤其是一些非大作,更是十分依赖评价,对于这种刷好评的行为,不知V社会在未来采取何种方式进行阻止。
G胖制裁你们哟
更多相关资讯请关注:
相关新闻:
游戏制作:Valve Software、 Hidden Path Entertainment
游戏发行:Valve Software、完美世界
游戏平台:PC/Xbox360/PS3
上市时间:
游戏特色:
--游民指数
《CS:GO》不只是一款打打杀杀的游戏,其实修改一下地图就能让这款游戏玩法变得完全不同。
今天,国外一名开发者上传了一段视频,演示了他用HTC Vive制作《CS:GO》中AK47皮肤“蓝色猎鹰”的过程。
一位玩过玩家打造了新的《CS:GO》的自定义地图,努力还原了《雷神之锤》的经典要素,一起来看看这个地图到底是怎样模仿经典的。
昨天我们读者带来了《CS:GO》的最新CG预告片,今天Valve官方又放出了这部预告片的完整全长版!
没有任何记录
综合热点资讯
单机游戏下载
| 最后的防线
| 子美青莲在一起
| 最后的防线
游民星空联运游戏Steam用户已破1亿2500 DOTA2及CS:GO为主力
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
Valve于2月底宣布,旗下游戏平台Steam注册且活跃的用户已达1亿2500万人,这些来自世界各地的玩家透过Steam的游戏平台购买及游玩游戏。
Valve于2月底宣布,旗下游戏平台Steam注册且活跃的用户已达1亿2500万人,这些来自世界各地的玩家透过Steam的游戏平台购买及游玩游戏。目前Steam提供玩家超过4500百种游戏,并且有超过4亿个使用者原创内容(User Generated Content,UGC),除此之外,Valve在二月份释出的新数据显示,2月最高同时在线玩家已达890万人。
在线玩家数据图,2月份同时在线玩家已达890万人
Steam最初在2002年的游戏开发者大会(Game Developers Conference, GDC)公诸于世, Valve也将在明日开始的(3/3~3/7)游戏开发者大会上发表他们的SteamVR 硬件系统,与最新的虚拟现实体验机(virtual reality headsets)作为Steam 13周年庆的一个新里程碑。
目前最吸引玩家的两款Steam游戏分别为《DOTA2》与《CS:GO》。去年9月,《DOTA2》的平均在线玩家约为47万人,至今年2月已增长至近63万人;《CS:GO》也从平均13万个在线玩家增长将近两倍,在2月份已有平均约24 万个玩家在线。玩家的增加也跟电竞发展有密不可分的关系,《DOTA2》近几年的赛事奖金不断创新高,而《CS:GO》则是在去年开始规划了数个大型赛事,这些活动都吸引了不少玩家的目光,为近期的成长数据打下基础。
《DOTA2》近期人数图可从下方统计看出近年成长幅度
《CS:GO》近期人数图可从下方统计看出近年成长幅度
Steam卫星图每个点表示24小时内至少有一名Steam使用者进行下载
相关新闻:
[责任编辑:赵建波]
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
04/13 08:36
04/13 08:36
04/13 08:38
04/13 08:37
04/13 08:37
04/13 09:27
04/13 09:28
12/03 09:23
12/03 09:07
12/03 08:12
12/03 08:12
12/03 09:26
09/07 09:38
09/07 09:38
09/07 09:39
04/13 00:38
凤凰游戏官方微信
播放数:192059
播放数:123730
播放数:173340
播放数:80199
48小时点击排行Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
1,473 ratings
CS:GO Performance guide (Updated 21.01.2016)
Guide to maximising your CS:GO's performance by increasing your fps, fixing fps drops and lowering your ping.
Unfavorite
This item has been added to your .
Last Online 11 hrs, 2 mins ago
6 Jun, 2014 @ 2:57pm
16 Oct @ 6:50am
Unique Visitors
Current Favorites
Guide Index
Introduction
This is a guide on how to get the best possible performance in CSGO. It will be covering topics such as fps, fps drops and ping. Make sure you are doing all these so called &steps& one by one so you could revert back any unwanted changes.
Let's start this guide off by updating our drivers.Nvidia users:[]
Click on Auto detect your GPUAMD users: []
Click Download Now where it says Automatically detect and installIntel HD users:
1. Disabling Core parkingMEANT FOR WINDOWS 7 AND LOWERThe performance of the CS:GO is largely dependent on the processor. This means a person can have the best video card out there, but still be bottlenecked by their CPU.Basically, all Windows versions before Windows 8 will try to save power by putting your unused cores in sleep mode. The constant switching on and off can give some bad stuttering issues. This program forces those cores to remain active which gives you a nice FPS increase in game.Make sure you have a decent cooling system or a cooling pad for laptop.You can unpark cores with this program: []The download link for the program is on the bottom of website, before the comment section.1. Exctract the folder on your desktop or wherever you want2. Launch the program3. Press Check Status4. Press Unpark All5. Close the program6. Launch CS7. ProfitI do not own this program.2. Power optionsOpen Windows's start menu, search &power options& and press enter. Select &High performance& power plan in the window that just opened.3. Windows performance settingsOpen Windows's start menu, search &advanced system settings& and press enter. Click on settings button under &performance& and choose &Adjust for best performance& in the window that just opened.
Launch commands
Before stepping in to launch commands, you need to find out how many threads does your CPU have. You can do this by googling your CPU's name. For example I have i5-4690k so I would Google &i5-4690k& and open up the first link that leads to Intel's website. Number of threads is shown under the &Performance& tab.1. Go to your Library and right click Counter-Strike: Global offensive. You should have a list like this2. Click on properties and you should have a new window like this 3. Click on Set launch options and write -high -threads x -nod3d9ex -nojoy and press ok.
Replace the x with the number of threads your CPU has.
Also make sure you put a space between them, not commas.So what do they do?-high - This will start the game in high-priority mode. This launch option can helpplayers with lower-end computers to get less lag and a few more fps, but itis not a guarantee.-threads - This will set how many cores will CS:GO use. Helps to get more FPS.-nod3d9ex - Disables D3D9ex. D3D9ex is a D3D9 improvement which will allow you to alt-tab faster for example. D3D9ex does not affect your FPS in any way unless you're using old and ?????? GPU which can't handle it correctly.-nojoy - Remove joystick support, more ram free.(ONLY FOR FPS DROPS) -processheap - Using this will avoid running some code that is currently causing most of the known slowdowns on long-running games. This will fix FPS drops. If you don't see any differences when using this launch option, THEN DON'T USE IT.Thanks
Launch Nvidia control panel, press Manage 3D settings and set settings like this:Ambient Occlusion: offAnistropic Filtering: offAntialiasing - FXAA: offAntialiasing - Gamma correction: offAntialiasing - Mode: offAntialiasing - Setting: offAntialiasing - Transparency: offCUDA - GPUS: allMaximum pre-rendered frames: 1Multi-display/mixed- GPU acceleration: Single display performance modePower management mode: prefer maximum performanceShader Cache: on (OFF when your hard drive is slow)Texture Filtering - Anistropic sample optimisation: onTexture filtering - Negative LOD bias: allowTexture filtering - Quality: high performanceTexture filtering - Trilinear Optimisation: onThreaded optimisation: onTriple Buffering: offVertical Sync: off Virtual Reality pre-rendered frames: 1Geforce ExperienceUninstalling Geforce Experience has given a lot of people FPS boost around ~20 fps.If you're not using it for anything besides checking for updates, uninstall it. You can check manually for driver updates once every month on their site.
AMD (in-progress)
I currently have no knowledge about AMD's settings cause i do not own an AMD card. Please let me know if you have some useful information. All I know is that you should update to the newest Crimson drivers cause they improve CSGO's performance alot.
1.Make sure your laptop is plugged into power outlet, don't play on laptop's battery.
Anti-Virus, Malware, Spyware, Background Processes
A lot of anti-viruses and background processes are stealing your FPS. So make sure to close any unneeded/high CPU usage processes like browsers (Chrome, Firefox etc) and turn off your anti-virus off before going to CS:GO. You can close processes from Task Manager. Just press CTRL + ALT + ESC on your keyboard at the same time or CTRL + ALT + DELETE and choose Task Manager.You may want to do a full scan on your computer to check if you have any viruses, spyware or malware. There is a great tool for this called [www.malwarebytes.org] Just click on FREE VERSION DOWNLOAD. You could also do it Windows's own software Windows Defender which comes with Windows updates.
Copy-Pasted from Thanks &If your sound system is managed by Realtek, you will not receive automatic driver updates, and the Windows driver update manager in 'Device Manager' isn't able to locate updated RealTek driversWhen I read up on out-dated driver software causing FPS instability and stuttering in CS:GO, I found out that my drivers were from 2012! And I bought my computer last summer. The older drivers aren't properly optimized (obviously), and they hog up a significantly larger chunk of background processing demands than I (and maybe you) realized.How to check if your RealTek Drivers need updating (Note: I'm writing this from a Windows 8 perspective)Right click on the sound icon on the bottom right-hand toolbar on your screen. Should be right next to the time, and some other random iconsClick playback devicesLocate 'speakers' and double click itFirst, ensure that when the ensuing dialogue box opens, that your speakers are being managed by RealTek (it'll say so near the top of the box under 'controller information'Click properties, then driver. If your drivers aren't from 2015 or later, then your drivers are out of dateHow to update your driversgo to
(this is for 64 bit) if you don't want to download at 50 kb/sClick &High Definition Audio Codecs (Software)&Locate the corresponding driver for your operating system and its bit integer (ie you need to know if your OS is running on 32-bit or 64-bit, or else the driver won't work as intended). Once downloaded, it will restart your computer, then install upon the reboot, and restart your computer for a final time.Quick note: When this is finished, again right click the sound icon, click playback devices and double click speakersClick the 'enhancements' tab, then check the 'disable all enhancements' feature. You're not missing out on anything. If you really think you are, then just disable it before you boot CS&
Defragging
SKIP THIS IF YOU ARE USING SSDDefragging can really help you. Making your system faster, games load faster, a bit more fps, boot up faster and much more.Choose one of them: []
SteamWebHelper.exe
&Start steamwebhelper killer after 10 minutes.bat from Click download on pastebin, rename .txt to .bat and run it once. You actually only need to run it once and you're set for life or until you lau)It will create a task that will run at all times, until you launch:Stop steamwebhelper killer.bat from Haven't found a reason to run the Stop script :)Note this is for gaming. If you need some long trading sessions and other community stuff - run the stop_steamwebhelper_killer.bat (but you should really switch to a web interface outside steam) . Scripts are set for 10 minutes, it will not leak so much in a short period of time. Set for more time for better community stuff or just refresh the steam page more often.&YOU WON'T GET VAC BANNED FOR THISTHIS SCRIPT IS NOT MADE BY ME. SCRIPT BELONGS TO YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY ON CEVO IF YOU ARE RUNNING THIS SCRIPT
882ab71a.dat
1. Go to your CSGO downloads folder. Default path would be &C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\downloads&2. Right click on 882ab71a.dat, open with Notepad or any other text editor(e.g Notepad++)3. Delete everything inside it (CTRL + A, Backspace), save it and close it.4. Right click on 882ab71a.dat, check Read-Only at the bottom and press OK. IF YOU DON'T HAVE DOWNLOADS FOLDER OR THIS FILE THEN JUST SKIP THIS STEP But what is this file? It's a VTF file containing this image:
FPS drops, stuttering
Navigate to your CS:GO directory STEAM\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfgFirst thing you want to do is back up your config.cfg and video.txt file and put your binds in autoexec.cfg . After making a copy of these files delete them. Now your CS:GO is back to it's default state. Launch your CS:GO and start configuring your settings as you like.Limiting your FPS can also help you. The command for it is fps_max which you put in console.Steam overlayUsers have reported that disabling Steam overlay helped them with FPS drops.To disable Steam overlay do the following:1) Click on Steam and click on the &Settings& button. Click on the &In-Game Settings& tab.2) Uncheck the box next to &Enable Steam Community In-Game& and click OK. OR3) Disable the Steam Overlay on specific games only by right-clicking on the game title in library, click on &Properties& and uncheck &Enable Steam Community In-Game& in the &General& tab.Overheating may cause FPS drops and stuttering aswell, so apply new thermalpaste, clean computer from dust and use cooling pad if you're using laptop.Another guide how to fix stuttering made by Kamil950:
Controllers
Disconnecting Xbox, PS or any other controllers from your PC should boost your fps.
Disabling Aero on Windows 7/Vista
&The Windows Aero Glass interface for Windows 7 or Vista requires a decent video card, you won’t be able to use it on an old clunker computer. For those worried about performance, sometimes squeezing every last drop requires disabling Aero.& - You can find the tutorial on how to disable Aero at
Overclocking your CPU
Advanced users onlyOverclocking your CPU can give you a nice fps boost. Click on some links below to find out what overclocking is and does and how to overclock your CPU safely for beginners.
Game booster
This is only necessary if you have a lot of processes/programs open in the backgroundGame Buffer by AdvTweaks May not work on Windows 7[sourceforge.net]ORJetboost by Bluesprig[]ORInstead of using some sort of &Game Booster& you could just close your background programs using task manager or simply your task bar.
Ways to lower your ping1.If you have an option, use cable instead of WIFI2.Launch CS and go to game settings and adjust the Max Acceptable Matchmaking Ping option to a desirable level, such as 75 or 50 minimum.3.Use [] to block server with high ping4.Update your network driver5.Close any, browsers, messenger, torrents and anything that can use up your connection6.Download [], put it to Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg or add it to your existing autoexec config, launch CS and type exec autoexec in console7.Kill Ping&Don’t let your high in-game ping kill all your online gaming fun. Instead, Kill the Ping itself – only with Kill Ping. Increase your winning probability in PVP by cutting off delay and latency. Increase accuracy on your competitive games. Get Kill Ping Now!&I can personally vouch for Kill Ping. Believe it or not, it really does work. Follow the link and try it out yourself.8. Get a better internet
Kill Ping - Dont lag. Just frag!
1. What is Kill Ping?&Kill Ping is a creation of great hard work and devotion by professionals within the gaming community coming from different backgrounds. The sole purpose of developing Kill Ping was to provide online gamers an environment that is free from Ping Spikes and LAG issues.Kill Ping has build its own network dedicated for game data by installing the best 100+ servers across the globe. On a regular internet connection there are all sorts of data packets travelling in the network causing a traffic jam for data and packet loss. Kill Ping’s dedicated route allows a gamer to beat the clutter and traffic, enabling the game data to travel faster to the game server reducing high ping, eliminating lag and packet loss.Our philosophy, from the beginning has been to help gamers overcome lag issues and show their true talent during online games and tournaments. We believe in supporting the community because we believe that being an old member of the industry we better make a difference.&2. What features does Kill Ping have?3. What games does it support?4.Where can I get it?5. How to use Kill Ping?6.Does it really work or is it just some gimmick?I have tried this product myself and it does wonders. I really recommend this to everyone who are constantly playing with high ping and/or getting packet loss. Try it and you won't regret it.
For laptop users, like me, i'd recommend having your pc maintenanced(cleaned, thermal paste applied) at some local IT repair shop twice a year. If you'd like to save some money and time, you can do it by yourself. Buy some compressed air and thermal paste. Open your computer, remove all the dust. Make sure you open up the cooler/ventilator whatever you want to call it, and remove the dust. After you've got rid of the dust proceed applying thermal paste, if you don't know how you can look up a tutorial on youtube. This also goes for desktop users.While replacing thermal paste, use a microfiber cloth with 99% isopropyl alcochol. 70% does NOT do a good enough job when removing old thermal paste. !I'd recommend [] or [] thermal pastes.Personal experience: I had half centimetre of dust inside my cooler. After cleaning it I got 80+ fps boost.
Thank you for reading my first guide! Don't forget to rate and favourite if it helped you. If you need help with anything, feel free to add me or comment down below.If you still have fps problems after this guide, I'd recommend buying a new parts for your desktop or a new laptop. If you want to put a new desktop together, but have no idea which parts to choose you can get help at
Steam Theme
This isn't part of the guideThe blue theme I used in this tutorial is Blue Pulse made by
and/or You can get it here:
Update 20: Added Laptop/Nvidia Optimus sectionUpdate 19: Added Kill Ping section.Update 18: 2016 update. Removed obsolete/false information. Added new bunch of new things and more pictures.Update 17: Added a NEW launch command, added some new pictures and made the guide look better/cleaner.Update 16: Added Controllers sectionUpdate 15: Added 882ab71a.dat sectionUpdate 14: Edited and added stuff to Anti-Virus, Malware, Spyware section, Background Processes section, added Overclocking section, added Disabling Aero section.Update 13: Added SteamWebHelper sectionUpdate 12: Added Realtek sectionUpdate 11: Edited Nvidia sectionUpdate 10: Added RadeonPro to AMD section, added new way to fix FPS drops, added Battleping to ping section and some small grammar changes.Update 9: Added new defragger.Update 8: Added a new way how to fix stuttering.Update 7: Added new defragger.Update 6: Added explanations to launch commands and edited Launch Commands section.Update 5: Added ping section, added new launch command.Update 4: Added 2 new sections, fixed grammar, changed guide name, added new pictures.Update 3: Added Hardware section.Update 2: Added AMD and Game Booster section.Update 1: Added more launch commands and added more pictures.
Translations
1.German translation
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam验证游戏完整性 的文章

随机推荐