?1,767,177Passenger Let Her Go 中英字幕版 MV免费下载
音乐,字幕版下载已有634人下载该视频,如果您喜欢此MV音乐请分享给您的好友!
MV名称:Let Her Go
MV歌手:Passenger
MV类型:字幕版
MV时长:04 分 14 秒
下载提示:请鼠标右键另存为或使用下载软件!
原创古典风格翻译,不对的地方请大家指出,谢谢!ps 感谢兰斯的指正校对和视频制作!&&当前位置: > >LIVE MY LIFE在线试听
与《LIVE MY LIFE》一样好听1.くぎみや りえ2.汪峰3.Arch Enemy4.陈奕迅5.王力宏6.青鸟飞鱼7.陈奕迅8.王唯9.王伊锋10.秦基博《LIVE MY LIFE》相似歌曲全部求英文恐怖故事(MP3)_百度知道
求英文恐怖故事(MP3)
谁有英文的恐怖故事,最好是短篇的,如果没有给个网址下载也行,注意是MP3
好吧……那我就要文本的吧……谁给我打个包分就给谁……
我有更好的答案
Early in the morning, screeching tore the sky city, a & crown & dragged on the ground the two long scratches and stopped. Go from the car to the next person, scarred face looks slightly distorted.
At the rear of the truck, an ordinary cleaning workers poured in a pool of blood. He was bending over to sweep the floor when, be & crown & in front of the mirror to the open neck. Bleeding from the neck of the slurp up flows, in dark grey ground cemented with a strange color.
Ming soon calm down, after all he is not seeking the youth. Ming quickly looked around, okay, early in the morning and no one around, only in the broad street has a few just point lig...
Red clothes
It was a foreign language schools in the women&#039;s dormitory, there are a number of times at night often have a red woman&#039;s clothes to sell door-to-door late at night, do not know how she was downstairs escaped inspection.Every day, all night, a knock-room, if someone opene &#039;red clothes do not want to /&#039; As the girls were very angry after the quarrel, are not big cried, a few days this night. One night, That woman came again. Thunk! Thunk! When the door opened from the inside out one of
&what the red dress? I want the whole. How much does it cost?&
Woman smiled, turned away and did not give her a...
I lay in my bed, too scared to move. I could hear the shouting again, I couldn&#039;t hear what was being said but I could tell that whoever was shouting was very angry. The banging started again, this time it shook the wall of my room. The windows and the wardrobe were shaking as if there was an earthquake or something similar. This went on for about 30 seconds. I then heard a woman&#039;s voice, it sounded like whimpering, as if she was pleading with someone. The wall that was shaking is directly above the basement door.
  There is a locked door from the street that leads to the corridor where the basement door is (I don&#039;t even have a key for this). I knew...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
恐怖故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 restless 的文章

随机推荐