其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
没学过,作者自己写啊!不能靠别人啊!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁> 【答案带解析】假定你是李华。你班同学决定为小明举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要...
假定你是李华。你班同学决定为小明举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要点包括:⒈ 时间:周五晚8点至9点⒉ 地点:学生俱乐部⒊ 内容:生日歌、蛋糕、游戏等⒋ 要求:备小礼物注意:⒈ 词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;⒉可以适当增加细节,以便行文连贯;⒊ 答案必须写在答题卡相应的位置上。Hi, Susan,We’re throwing a surprise party for Xiaoming’s birthday.  
Hi, Susan,
We’re throwing a surprise party for Xiaoming’s birthday. We’d like to invitee you to the party. We want to give him a surprise, so please keep quiet about it. We’ll gather at the Student...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假段定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;1. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I hardly remember my grandmother. She used to holding me on her knees and sing old songs. I was only four when she passes away. She is just a distant memory for me now.I remember my grandfather very much. He was tall, with broad shoulder and a beard that turned from black toward gray over the years. He had a deep voice, which set himself apart from others in our small town, he was strong and powerful. In a fact, he even scared my classmates away during they came over to play or do homework with me. However, he was the gentlest man I have never known. 
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Are you facing a situation that looks impossible to fix?In 1969,the pollution was terrible along the Cuyahoga River Cleveland, Ohio. It _1.___(be)unimaginable that it could ever be cleaned up. The river was so polluted that it ___2.____(actual)caught fire and burned. Now, years later, this river is one of _3._most outstanding examples of environmental cleanup.But the river wasn’t changed in a few days _4.____even a few months. It took years of work__5.______(reduce ) the industrial pollution and clean the water. Finally, that hard work paid off and now the water in the river is___6._____(clean) than ever.Maybe you are facing an impossible situation. Maybe you leave a habit _7.___is driving your family crazy. Possibly you drink too much or don’t know how to control your credit card use. When you face such an impossible situation ,don’t you want a quick fix and something to change immediately?While there are __8.______(amaze) stories of instant transformation, for most of us the___9.______(change) are gradual and require a lot of effort and work, like cleaning up a polluted river. Just be
(patience) 
阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I went to a group activity, “Sensitivity Sunday”, which was to make us more
the problems faced by disabled people. We were asked to “
a disability” for several hours one Sunday. Some members,
, chose to use wheelchairs. Others wore sound-blocking earplugs(耳塞)or blindfolds(眼罩).Just sitting in the wheelchair was a
experience. I had never considered before how
it would be to use one. As soon as I sat down, my
made the chair begin to roll. Its wheels were not
. Then I wondered where to put my
. It took me quite a while to get the metal footrest into
. I took my first uneasy look at what was to be my only means of
for several hours. For disabled people, “adopting a wheelchair” is not a temporary(临时的)
.I tried to find a
position and thought it might be restful,
kind of nice, to be
around for a while. Looking around, I
I would have to handle the thing myself? My hands started to ache as I
the heavy metal wheels. I came to know that controlling the
of the wheelchair was not going to be a(n)
task.My wheelchair experiment was soon
. It made a deep impression on me. A few hours of “disability” gave me only a taste of the
, both physical and mental, that disabled people must overcome.1.A. curious about
B. interested in
C. aware of
D. careful with2.A. cure
B. prevent
D. analyze3.A. instead
B. strangely
C.as usual
D. like me4.A. learning
B. working
C. satisfying
D. relaxing5.A. convenient
B. awkward
D. exciting6.A. height
D. weight7.A. locked
B. repaired
C. powered
D. grasped8.A. hands
D. handles9.A. place
D. effect10.A. operation
B. communication
C. transportation D. production11.A. exploration
B. education
C. experiment
D. entertainment12.A. flexible
C. starting
D. comfortable13.A. yet
D. even14.A. shown
D. guided15.A. realized
B. suggested
D. admitted16.A. lifted
C. pressed
D. seized17.A. path
B. position
C. direction
D. way18.A. easy
D. extra19.A. forgotten
B. repeated
C. conducted
D. finished20.A. weaknesses
B. challenges
C. anxieties
D. illnesses 
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Public Speaking Training·Get a coach1.
,so get help. Since there are about a billion companies out there all ready to offer you public speaking training and courses, here are some things to look for when deciding the training that's right for you.·Focus on positivesAny training you do to become more effective at public speaking should always focus on the positive aspects of what you already do well. Nothing can hurt confidence more than being told that you aren't doing well. 2.
, so good public speaking training should develop those instead of telling you what you shouldn't do.·
If you find a public speaking course that looks as though it's going to give you lots of dos and don'ts, walk away! Your brain is so full of what you're going to be talking about.4.
. As far as we're concerned, there are basically no hard and fast rules about public speaking. Your audience can be your friends.·You are a special person not a cloneMost importantly, good public speaking training should treat you as a special one, with your own personal habits.
. Your training course should help you bring out yourpersonality, not try to turn you into someone you're not.A. You aren't like anybody elseB. You already do lots of things wellC. Turn your back on too many rulesD. Check the rules about dos and don'tsE. Whatever the presentation, public speaking is toughF .The one thing you don't want is for them to fall asleepG. So trying to force a whole set of rules into it will just make things worse 
The National GalleryDescription:The National Gallery is the British national art museum built on the north side of Trafalgar Square in London. It houses a diverse collection of more than 2,300 examples of European art ranging from 13th-century religious paintings to more modern ones by Renoir and Van Gogh. The older collections of the gallery are reached through the main entrance while the more modern works in the East Wing are most easily reached from Trafalgar Square by a ground floor entranceLayout:The modern Sainsbury Wing on the western side of the building houses 13th- to 15th-century paintings, and artists include Duccio, Uccello, Van Eyck, Lippi, Mantegna, Botticelli and Memling.The main West Wing houses 16th-century paintings, and artists include Leonardo da Vinci, Cranach, Michelangelo, Raphael, Bruegel, Bronzino, Titan and Veronese.The North Wing houses 17th-century paintings, and artists include Caravaggio, Rubens, Poussin, Van Dyck, Velazquez, Claude and Vermeer.The East Wing houses 18th- to early 20th-century paintings, and artists include Canaletto, Goya, Turner, Constable, Renoir and Van Gogh.Opening Hours:The Gallery is open every day from 10am to 6pm (Fridays 10am to 9pm) and is free, but charges apply to some special exhibitions.Getting There:Nearest underground stations: Charing Cross (2-minute walk), Leicester Square (3-minute walk), Embankment (7-minute walk), and Piccadilly Circus (8-minute walk).1. In which century’s collection can you see religious paintings?A. The 13th.
B. The 17th.
C. The 18th.
D. The 20th.2. Where are Leonardo da Vinci’s works shown?A. In the East Wing.
B. In the main West Wing.C. In the Sainsbury Wing.
D. In the North Wing.3.Which underground station is closest to the National Gallery?A. Piccadilly Circus.
B. Leicester Square.C. Embankment.
D. Charing Cross. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.假定你是李华。你班同学决定为小明举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要点包括:_百度知道
假定你是李华。你班同学决定为小明举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要点包括:
Susan,开头语已为你写好,We&#39⒈ 时间; ⒉可以适当增加细节:周五晚8点至9点⒉ 地点:备小礼物 注意;re throwing a surprise party for Xiaoming&#39:学生俱乐部⒊ 内容:生日歌、蛋糕、游戏等⒋ 要求,以便行文连贯;⒊ 答案必须写在答题卡相应的位置上;s birthday.要新的。Hi:⒈ 词数100左右
周五晚8点至9点 ⒉ 地点:生日歌:学生俱乐部 ⒊ 内容时间,以便行文连贯:⒈ 词数100左右、蛋糕、游戏等 ⒋ 要求:备小礼物 注意; ⒊ 答案必须写在答题卡相应的位置上,开头语已为你写好。 Hi; ⒉可以适当增加细节, Susan
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
生日聚会的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁> 问题详情
假定你是李华,你班同学决定为小明举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要点包括:1. 时间:周五晚8点至9
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
假定你是李华,你班同学决定为小明举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要点包括:1. 时间:周五晚8点至9点2. 地点:学生俱乐部3. 内容:生日歌、蛋糕、游戏等4. 要求:备小礼物注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 答案必须写在答题卡相应的位置Hi Susan,We’re throwing a surprise party for Xiaoming’s birthday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……假定你是李华,你班同学决定为小明举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要点包括:1. 时间:周五晚8点至9点2. 地点:学生俱乐部3. 内容:生日歌、蛋糕、游戏等4. 要求:备小礼物注意:1. 词数100左右; 2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3. 答案必须写在答题卡相应的位置Hi Susan,We’re throwing a surprise party for Xiaoming’s birthday. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
凋零哥の柠705
不唯一Hi Susan,We’re throwing a surprise party for Xiaoming’s birthday. We’d like to invite you to the party. We want to give him a surprise, so please keep quiet about it. We’ll gather at the Student’s Club at 8 pm this Friday, after the evening classes. And it’s going to last about an hour. We each will prepare a little present. When he comes, we will light the candles and sing “Happy Birthday” together for him. Then the cake will be cut and we’ll sing songs and play games. It’ll be nice to see how excited he will be. I’m sure you will have a good time at the party, too.Yours,Li Hua
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 李小明黄桃罐头 的文章

随机推荐