i call toput down your phonee butput down your phonee is down

Southern California Gray Line
DISNEYLAND EXPRESS BUS from LAX
Claudia of Alexandria, VA December 15, 2009
I arrived at the LA airport (LAX) on Wednesday 9th December. From the Airport to Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim (Harbor Bldv)I caught the Southern California Grayline shuttle bus. I purchased a round trip ticket worth $31. The bus driver informed that in order for them to pick me up from the Doubletree Hotel back to the LA Airport to call them a day before. My departure date was on Sat 12th Dec 09 at 11.45am. I called them on Friday 11th Dec 09 at 11.30am requesting to be picked up from the hotel. A lady picked up the phone and I explained to her the reason for my call and she said I was going to be picked up at 9am the next day.
The next day I was down stairs waiting for the shuttle bus at 8.45am at this time it was raining but i stood there waiting for the shuttle bus as I didn't want to miss it. 9am arrived and there was no sign of the bus, at 9.10am I went back to the hotel lobby to ask Gary (Heldesk clerk) if he knew about the shuttle bus pick ups and he said to keep waiting at the front because he knew the buses usually arrive at 9.30am but I told him that I had booked them for 9m but he couldn't give me anymore information.
I continued to wait under the rain, 9.30am arrived and still no sign of the bus. It was then 9.45am and I decided to go back in to the lobby to ask Gary if I could use his phone because my cell phone didn't have coverage in the area. He kindly offered to call the shuttle bus company. On the phone he explained to the person on the phone that there was someone waiting to be picked up and that i was going to miss my flight. Garry was told that there was an issue on the road and they would be there shortly.
I could not wait any longer and Gary's advice was to either keep waiting on the rain with a chance to miss my flight or use the hotel car to drive me the airport. I asked him how much that was going to cost and he said $95, I told him that I could not afford that but then if I kept waiting for the bus there was a very high possibility I would miss my flight and it would cost me more money to re-book my flight. It was a decision I had to make on the spot. I decided to go with what Gary had suggested and got on the Hotel car. I made it to the airport just on time for boarding. I paid $110 to the driver.
I called Grayline to explain what had happened on Monday 14th Jan 09. I spoke to Vanesa in the accounts dept and then with Craig - Vanesa's supervisor. My request was to be reimbursed for my expenses in catching the Hotel car and the money I had paid for the shuttle bus. They told me that they had no record of my phone call and that maybe i called the wrong company and that I was not going to get any money from them. The only thing they would do for me is give me back a portion of the bus ticket I had purchased in advance. I was on the phone with them for over 30 minutes explaining over and over again my situation but they did not care and I got the feeling they didn't belive me when I said I called me to book the shuttle bus a day before. If you've had a bad experience -- or a good one -- with a consumer product or service, we'd like to hear about it. All complaints are reviewed by class action attorneys and are considered for publication on our site. Knowledge is power! Help spread the word. .
Read more:
Rent a car problems:
Julia of Brooklyn, NY June 15, 2009
I rented a car online which ended up to be Avis. I put that I am underage and my total came out to 301.71. On May 20th 2009 I picked up my vehicle from Avis from Glendale California, and the sales associate whos name is Julio had printed out the contract. In the contract that I signed he circled that i will have to pay 301.71 at the end of my destination. When i brought back the car in Las Vegas my bill came out to 911.72. They said it was because of an underage fee and GPS fee. He didn't explain to me that at the end there will be any additional charges. Turns out in the contract that I signed in small letters stating there is a 27 per day underage fee which came out to 243.00 and a GPS charge of 69.97.
When we gave back the car the associate in Avis said that all charges on the contract need to be circled and initialed which he didn't do. The only thing he did circle and initial is the original amount which was 301.71. I also asked for the GPS and asked him how much was it..he said there is no charge for GPS. I called Avis 3 times, and tried to dispute my charges and they just ignored what my issue was with them.
Andy of Fern Tree, Australia July 17, 2009
When I returned a car I asked staff to check it, I watched them do so. I asked if I needed to get anything signed and they said no it was all ok. I later received a letter saying that teh windscreen was damaged and that a charge of 200 plus taxes would be charged to my card. I wrote to Avis telling them that the car was sighted by their staff and therefore that I assumed the damage must have occured after I handed the car over. I told them not to charge my card. They still did. They have not responded to the letter I sent them over a month ago.
Ken of NY, NY August 17, 2009
I rented a 15-passenger van from Dollar rental car from 8/14/09 - 8/16/09. Approximately 0.4 miles from the rental location (driving at approximately 30 mph) the rear passenger-side tire BLEW out. I did not drive over anything. There was heavy traffic on Kennedy Blvd and none of the other cars had problems. I've gotten flats before and this was VERY different. As I was driving along I heard an explosion. And because traffic was heavy i drove 0.4 miles to the rental location so that I could stop safely and examine the damage. Upon doing so I saw a LARGE hole in the tire - appoximately the size of two fists - on the SIDE of the tire. Dollar is not threatening me to charge me for the tire, the rim, and all damages incurred because I drove it 0.4 miles at 5mph back to the rental location. I am convinced I was given a faulty tire. Please hold.
C of Sahuarita, AZ September 6, 2009
While on a business trip, traveling late at night. Three months after the trip, I recieve a letter from Thrifty that while on this trip, I missed a .50 toll and charged me a 25 admin fee. Outragious!Just wanted to pass this on. I will never be using them again! A .50 incidental fee turned into a 25.50 nighmare. There are too many options out there to make this mistake again!!
Mr & Mrs Ahmed of Downey, CA April 8, 2009
We rent a van fro sfo airport on mrch/6 when we returned the van we follow the direction to return the van a guy approch us with scanner in his hand he checked the milege, full tank of gas ( he was training a lady with him) try to print a reciept it did not print , and he asked us to go to the counter to finish everything , it was me , my wife and our 4 kids with me around 2 pm on march 9, when we went to the counter I noticed a big line and my flight with united airlines around 3: 45 pm, so left the line and rush to the airport , we came to losangeles after 2 wheeks I received a bill from the credit card compny that budget charged me over 800.00 . When I called them they said the reason why because they found the van 10 days after I returned it so they charge me for 12 days rental, I explained to them what happened but the still playing game with me
Teresa of Benton City, WA March 25, 2009
We rented a car from here on March 20th. We rented the cheapest we could find, and were told we would be getting a ford probe or focus. We were given a rate of ~64.00 for the extent of the stay. We were also told that we could return the car to LAX for no additional fee. Suspiciously, the agent scratched out the numbers on the contract that indicated the 'estimated total' and sent us on our way. When we went to the car we were given, it was a Nissan Versa, but such a small car that we assumed that it was within the cheapest range and besides that we had a receipt for the rates. We returned the car to LAX, where we were charged 192.00! The woman at the LAX counter was completely unhelpful and rude and told us to take it up with the Ontario Budget Rent A Car center. When I called them, in ONE phone call the agent -- while looking at our receipt-- quoted me 3 different rates and offered to reduce it to 42.99 per day, a rate that had never even been mentioned before. We've left multiple messages with these clowns and have not received a call back. Today I found out that they charged an additional 129.00 for returning it to LAX. Also, because the transaction was done with a debit card (never do that!) the put a hard-pull on our credit report WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE or CONSENT! Then they took out 400 at the time of renting it as some sort of deposit on the car (which we haven't received back). When we were on the bus from the parking lot to the airport to catch our plane from L.A., I was on the phone with the agent and I was listing all of the different rates that she had just quoted me and asked what the heck she was talking about. Others on the bus came forward with very similar stories of that same thing happening to them! I've received NO help from Budget Rent A Car and I am on a campaign to warn you of their fraudulent ways and hopefully save you the hundreds of dollars that this has cost us. BUDGET RENT A CAR IS A RIP-OFF!
Read more:
We try and allow you here with Mickey’s Space Ship Shuttle
to see that we try our best to let you see that we are the best.
If you read some of these problems with the other ways and
the history of some of the persons on a great trip that turns
a corner that takes the fun out of going to the park. We will
always refund any problem you have and help you if we can.
We are safe drivers, with all of us over 5 years of driving each.
We have the best mechanics with Marcello that worked with
Super shuttle for more than 12 years with our dodge vans.
We replace like airplanes do, parts on our vans and with
the many miles that they have on them proves that they
work better than new vehicles that is not proven it is safe.
We replace all parts on the frame with new ones about every
2 years. This makes the vehicles look older in style but they
are safe and proven as the best tools. The toyota problems
prove that new is not always safest. It is unproven. The big buses
are very dangerous with so many parts and heavy parts to buy.
Our smaller vans are safe and we love you and keep you safe.
Please allow us the chance to prove to you that we love you.
Our we love L.A. tours are the best, we also love Malibu.
You will never see tours like ours, they give you wisdom.
We do not lie about who lives any where, we lie the least.How To Lower Your Credit Card Interest Rates - The Simple Dollar
When I was near my financial low point, I was literally paying hundreds a month in finance charges on my credit cards and needed to lower the interest rates. That money was an enormous burden at the time, since I didn’t have any savings built up and I was also dealing with the “startup” expenses of having a new baby in the home.
I didn’t know at the time that it’s actually not too hard to get your interest rates reduced on your credit cards, particularly if you’re in a situation like I was in. All you have to do is get your information together, call the credit card company, and be willing to play a little hardball on the phone, and you’ll often get a nice reduction in your interest rate. That will directly help your bottom line.
In fact, if I had been able to get a reduction in all of my credit cards when I was in real trouble, I would have easily saved $100 a month. That money, if used properly at the start of a financial turnaround, can make all the difference in the world. It can be the , light a fire under a , repay a family member for a debt, and countless other little things that can make all the difference when you’re trying to turn your finances around.
Steps to Lower Your Credit Card Interest Rates
The Balance Transfer Option
You may be able to quickly get your rates to 0% for a period of time by signing up for a balance transfer credit card with a great introductory offer. Of course, you need to be able to qualify for another credit card to do this. If you can, this may be your quickest and most pain free option to reduce your interest charges.
Here is a great resource on the
If you can not qualify for another card, or do not want one, continue to follow the next steps.
Make Sure This Is for You
This tactic works best if you have a substantial amount of debt sitting on credit cards and have largely been able to make your payments up to this point. A few late payments are quite all right, but if you’re being chased by collection agencies, negotiating with the credit card companies won’t really help.
If you’re not carrying a balance on your card or don’t carry a balance regularly, the credit card company is not going to be particularly interested in helping you out because as a customer, you’re not putting much money into their coffers. Simply put, this tactic works best if you have some leverage – you’re currently paying finance charges on your card and you’re threatening to move it to another account.
Another important factor is your current interest rate. If your rate is already around 7.99% or so, there’s not much the credit card company can do to lower the rate. This tactic works best if you have a rate above 13% or so.
Remember, though, any interest rate reduction will help if you’re carrying a balance. A 1% reduction on a card where you’re carrying a $1,000 balance will save you $10 a year. If your balance is higher, you save more. If your interest rate reduction is higher, you save more. For example, if you have a $5,000 balance and get a 5% rate reduction, you’re saving $250 a year from a single phone call – well worth your while.
Prepare for the Call
While you might be tempted to just flip over your credit card and call the card issuer’s number on the back, you’ll have a much greater chance at success if you prepare just a bit in advance.
First, have a copy of your most recent statement with you. Make sure you know what your current interest rate is and also have your account number handy and easy to read. The statement should also provide you with the phone number you need to call.
Next, collect any other offers you might have available to you. See if you have any zero interest or
available to you – in other words, check your recent “junk mail” and/or log on to your online access for your credit card and see what’s available. Get a quote on a personal loan from your local credit union’s website. These will be used as leverage to get your rate reduced.
You should also figure out a target rate to shoot for on the phone. I recommend shooting for 9.9%, but you’ll likely not get a rate that low.
Finally, get in the right mindset. Drink a glass of water. Get yourself calm (because getting worked up on the phone won’t help you), yet motivated to make this work. Then pick up the phone and dial.
Make the Call
The first thing you need to do is get someone on the phone that actually has the authority to change your interest rate. Likely, the first customer service representative that you speak to won’t be able to do that.
So, start off by navigating through their menu until you can speak to a representative. As soon as you can, ask the big question: “Do you have the authority to change my interest rate?” If the answer is no, simply ask, “May I speak to someone who can? Your supervisor, perhaps? Thank you!”
Once you’ve got a person on the phone who has the authority to change your rates, make your case as clearly and succinctly as possible. Here’s a potential script:
“Hello. Lately, I’ve been really having to stretch my finances to make the monthly payments on this credit card, and I need to reduce the interest rate somehow. It would be convenient to keep the balance on this card, but I have some other options that could really save me some money – a zero interest balance transfer offer is sitting right here, for one. Could you reduce the interest rate on my account to, say, 9.9%?”
This puts the ball firmly in their court – and at that point, it’s largely out of your hands. The typical response is a reduction in rate, but not a reduction all the way down to the rate you requested.
Regardless of what you get out of the call, be polite. Say “thank you” for any rate reduction and don’t get enraged if you don’t immediately get a big reduction.
Other Options
Sometimes, you’ll get a rate reduction that makes you happy. At other times, you may not get much of a rate reduction at all – and in that case, you’ll want to do something else. Here are some options.
Moving your balance to another card can help get the finance charge monkey off your back – a useful short term solution.
Seek out another type of debt. Investigate getting a personal loan at your local credit union. A home equity loan is a possibility, but it’s generally a poor idea to change unsecured debt (like your credit card) to secured debt (like a home equity loan).
Lower the offending debt rapidly. Focus all your energies on getting rid of that high interest debt as fast as you can. You might want to work a second job, sell some stuff, or start a side business to generate extra money – and
is always a big plus.
For most people with credit card debt, the possibility of success (and the savings that go along with it) with attempting to get your rate reduced is worth the effort involved in picking up the phone and doing it. Good luck!
Get rid of high interest debt with a 0% balance transfer credit card
Earn credit card points toward your favorite ways to travel
Save money and expand your travel budget by packing any one of these cards on your trip
A comprehensive guide to maximizing rewards and getting paid back for everything you buy
Please enable JavaScript to view the
provides a far better way to approach this btw.
Manage your money
Plan for your future
Protect your investments
Optimize your spending
Just sign up to The Simple Dollar Daily and start saving today.
Manage your money
Plan for your future
Protect your investments
Optimize your spending
Just sign up to The Simple Dollar Daily and start saving today.
Friend's Email
/a-step-by-step-guide-to-getting-your-credit-card-interest-rates-reduced/Gestures Beta allows you to interact with your Windows Phone in an entirely new way | Windows CentralDisable Endless Scrolling
<li class="social-stub facebook" data-url="//what-to-do-if-you-lose-your-iphone/" data-text="Find My iPhone: What to Do When You Lose Your Phone" data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter" data-url="//what-to-do-if-you-lose-your-iphone/" data-text="Find My iPhone: What to Do When You Lose Your Phone" data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus" data-url="//what-to-do-if-you-lose-your-iphone/" data-text="Find My iPhone: What to Do When You Lose Your Phone" data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
December 15, 2013
Stay Connected with Us! Follow TechnoBuffalo
It is every mobile device owners worst fear: Losing their beloved device. What do you do first? Where do you turn? What exactly is an IMEI number and why do I need it? Sadly I can now offer you up some firsthand experience. And to make it even more intriguing, it happened to me while outside of the United States.
While on vacation in the United Kingdom &#8211; in Manchester, to be exact &#8211; I discovered that I had lost my iPhone 5. My suspicion is that it slipped out of my pocket in a cab, but as all of the famous black cabs in Manchester are independently owned, I had no central number to call. I did call some centralized lost and found services, but to no avail. With the mobile data turned off, and no hope of being able to use a phone locator, it was on to my own footwork to try to solve this puzzle and minimize the damage.
Find My iPhone
First and foremost, if your lost device happens to be an iPhone as mine was, log into your iCloud account and use the &#8220;Find My iPhone&#8221; feature. This was my first roadblock as I had actually turned off my mobile data to prevent international roaming from kicking in. As it was not connected to the Internet I had no hope of finding it until it connects again.
I did go ahead of go through the process of locking it and setting it to wipe itself once it connects, but that doesn&#8217;t prevent someone from browsing it prior to connecting to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
Yes, I am one of those people who doesn&#8217;t use a passcode as I very rarely leave my home or office. While traveling I should have, but I didn&#8217;t, and I fully admit that is my fault. So tip number one while traveling, make sure to set a passcode combined with making sure you have Find My iPhone set up on your device.
If you have a device other than an iPhone, than you are going to more than likely need to use a third-party phone locator service. This is something that will require you to be proactive, but it will definitely be worth your time and effort should you ever find yourself in this situation where you need to recover your lost iPhone.
For those of you on Android devices, Google has added a phone locator service included with its Android Device Manager that will show your device&#8217;s location on a map as well giving you the ability to ring it and even wipe its memory. Windows Phone users also have a built-in phone locator service that you can .
Retrace Your Steps
While it seems like common sense, it still needs to be said. Where was the last place you specifically remember seeing your phone? What did you do after that moment?
For me I know I used my lost iPhone in a specific store to look up a picture, and the only place I was after that moment was one of the independently owned black cabs. I highly doubt I was pick pocketed, so that leaves me only with the phone dropping out in the cab, or on the street getting in or out of the cab. As it was not owned by a company, and I didn&#8217;t have the name of the driver, that left me with no real options but to consider it lost for good.
In your case, is there a store you can call? A car company? Look up the phone number of wherever you were last and see if you can call them and ask if they have a lost & found.
Call Your Carrier
My next step was to call my carrier and report the phone as lost. At this point Sprint deactivated the phone so no charges could be racked up on it. Seeing as I was overseas at the time that could have ended up being very expensive if the person started using it. The only drawback to this is that until I activate another phone I can&#8217;t even access my voicemail, but that is a small sacrifice to save tons of charges coming in.
Sprint checked to make sure no activity had happened since I noticed it missing and nothing had happened, so I was clear on that part at least.
Change Your Passwords
After taking care of Sprint &#8211; and ordering a new phone &#8211; I started the annoying task of changing my passwords. Although the phone is set to wipe as soon as it connects to the Internet, I felt this was the wiser choice. I immediately changed all of my email passwords, and the accounts I use through Google Apps I just had those revoke the tokens for those devices. If your company uses Google Apps, ask your admin to do the same.
File a Police Report
As this happened in the U.K., I really didn&#8217;t know what the policy was in such matters, so I thought of the one place that would know for sure and headed to an Apple Store not too far from my hotel.
The staff was very helpful and provided me with phone numbers for the police and told me generally how the process works here. While there was nothing they could do as the phone wasn&#8217;t online, it was still worth the trip to the store to gather some much needed information.
When leaving the store I spotted a pair of constables on foot patrol and approached them to see if they could take my report or point me to the nearest police station. They were able to do the latter and I made my way there, and this leads me to the most important lesson of the day.
Make Note of Your Device&#8217;s IMEI Number
The police, no matter where you are, need your phone or tablet&#8217;s unique IMEI number to verify a device is not only yours, but so it can also be added to that country&#8217;s national database. As I did not have my IMEI number written down, I called my family to find the original box. When they were unable to locate it, I called Sprint and they were able to provide me with it.
Now that the police have the IMEI number on their records, it has been added to a national U.K. database, so if it shows up anywhere in the police system, they will be able to notify me that they have it in their possession.
This has taught me a valuable lesson and I am now making note of all the IMEI numbers of all my phones and tablets. Yes, if you lose a device you may not have easy access to it, but a friend or family member should be able to gain access to your list to help you out.
The IMEI number is located in a sticker on your phone&#8217;s packaging as well as in the phone&#8217;s settings. So make sure you write this down and keep it in a safe place that can be easily accessed.
Mind Your Gadgets
In my defense, I have had some form of mobile phone since the late 1980s, and this is the first one I have ever lost one. If I look at it from that angle, and spread the cost out over the years, it isn&#8217;t quite as painful, though I am still upset it happened. I try very hard to take care of my property, and this has been an expensive lesson, but one I will definitely learn from.
Luckily I am also obsessive about backing up all of my data to the cloud. I actually have multiple backups running through services such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google and SugarSync. I&#8217;m not going to lose any data, and while I am obviously going for overkill, you really only need to pick one to do the best job for you that meets your needs.
Final Tips for Finding a Lost iPhone
Hopefully this is not an event many of you will ever have to experience, but should it happen to you, I hope my own personal experience will make your trials a little easier in finding your lost iPhone. The two biggest takeaways for me from this lesson: Make sure you have your IMEI number somewhere you can easily find it, and make sure that you have a phone locator service such as Find My iPhone set up and running on your device.
What advice do you have for anyone who has experienced a lost iPhone?
Apple iPhone 5
Sean P. Aune
Sean P. Aune has been a professional technology blogger since July 2007, but his love of tech dates back to at least 1976 when his parents bought him a small&
Related Stories
October 9, 2016
Earlier this year, Apple clashed with the FBI after refusing to unlock the iPhone of San Bernardino shooter Rizwan Farook. Now, the FBI has run into a similar situation, which could see the agency clash with the Cupertino company once&#8230;
<li class="social-stub facebook tb-button white iconic" data-url="//fbi-apple-iphone-dahir-adan/" data-text="FBI trying to crack another terrorist&#8217;s iPhone" data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter tb-button white iconic" data-url="//fbi-apple-iphone-dahir-adan/" data-text="FBI trying to crack another terrorist&#8217;s iPhone" data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus tb-button white iconic" data-url="//fbi-apple-iphone-dahir-adan/" data-text="FBI trying to crack another terrorist&#8217;s iPhone" data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
October 9, 2016
Lenovo&#8217;s whipped up some pretty cool Moto Mods for its Moto Z series. You can add an extra battery, a Bluetooth speaker or even a projector onto the back of your device, but the most enticing accessory might be Hasselblad&#8217;s&#8230;
<li class="social-stub facebook tb-button white iconic" data-url="//hasselblad-true-zoom-moto-mod-camera-samples-10x-optical-zoom-is-awesome/" data-text="Hasselblad True Zoom Moto Mod camera samples: 10x optical zoom is awesome" data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter tb-button white iconic" data-url="//hasselblad-true-zoom-moto-mod-camera-samples-10x-optical-zoom-is-awesome/" data-text="Hasselblad True Zoom Moto Mod camera samples: 10x optical zoom is awesome" data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus tb-button white iconic" data-url="//hasselblad-true-zoom-moto-mod-camera-samples-10x-optical-zoom-is-awesome/" data-text="Hasselblad True Zoom Moto Mod camera samples: 10x optical zoom is awesome" data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
October 8, 2016
Google claims its new Pixel smartphone has the best camera of any mobile device on the market. Here are over 100 sample pictures to judge for yourself.
<li class="social-stub facebook tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-pixel-camera-sample-pictures/" data-text="Google Pixel: Check out over 100 camera sample photos" data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-pixel-camera-sample-pictures/" data-text="Google Pixel: Check out over 100 camera sample photos" data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-pixel-camera-sample-pictures/" data-text="Google Pixel: Check out over 100 camera sample photos" data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
October 8, 2016
Facebook may have failed in its effort to launch Free Basics in India, but the free internet service is currently available in 49 countries around the world. Now the company has apparently set its sights on the U.S. as a major&#8230;
<li class="social-stub facebook tb-button white iconic" data-url="//facebook-free-basics-us-controversial-rumor/" data-text="Facebook wants to bring its controversial Free Basics internet to the U.S." data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter tb-button white iconic" data-url="//facebook-free-basics-us-controversial-rumor/" data-text="Facebook wants to bring its controversial Free Basics internet to the U.S." data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus tb-button white iconic" data-url="//facebook-free-basics-us-controversial-rumor/" data-text="Facebook wants to bring its controversial Free Basics internet to the U.S." data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
October 7, 2016
AT&T may soon stop selling the Galaxy Note 7 entirely, according to Bloomberg. The news follows an incident on a Southwest Airlines flight earlier this week, in which an owner of a replacement Galaxy Note 7 &#8212; one that wasn&#8217;t supposed&#8230;
<li class="social-stub facebook tb-button white iconic" data-url="//att-may-cancel-galaxy-note-7-sales-in-unprecedented-move-following-latest-fire/" data-text="AT&#038;T may cancel Galaxy Note 7 sales in unprecedented move following latest fire" data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter tb-button white iconic" data-url="//att-may-cancel-galaxy-note-7-sales-in-unprecedented-move-following-latest-fire/" data-text="AT&#038;T may cancel Galaxy Note 7 sales in unprecedented move following latest fire" data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus tb-button white iconic" data-url="//att-may-cancel-galaxy-note-7-sales-in-unprecedented-move-following-latest-fire/" data-text="AT&#038;T may cancel Galaxy Note 7 sales in unprecedented move following latest fire" data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
October 7, 2016
Despite Samsung&#8217;s attempt to appeal, a court recently said that the company does indeed need to pay Apple $120 million in damages. That&#8217;s the fine levied against the Galaxy-maker by a jury in the spring of 2014, when Samsung was&#8230;
<li class="social-stub facebook tb-button white iconic" data-url="//its-official-samsung-owes-apple-120-million/" data-text="It&#8217;s official: Samsung owes Apple $120 million" data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter tb-button white iconic" data-url="//its-official-samsung-owes-apple-120-million/" data-text="It&#8217;s official: Samsung owes Apple $120 million" data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus tb-button white iconic" data-url="//its-official-samsung-owes-apple-120-million/" data-text="It&#8217;s official: Samsung owes Apple $120 million" data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
October 7, 2016
The rise of Google’s Duo is nigh—at least according to a recent email sent out to Google Mobile Services partners. In the email, Google outlines a change to the GMS package, which states that Hangouts will soon be optional as&#8230;
<li class="social-stub facebook tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-duo-hangouts-android/" data-text="Google just replaced Hangouts with Duo on Android" data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-duo-hangouts-android/" data-text="Google just replaced Hangouts with Duo on Android" data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-duo-hangouts-android/" data-text="Google just replaced Hangouts with Duo on Android" data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
October 7, 2016
Google launched the Pixel and Pixel XL as a Verizon exclusive in the U.S., though you can also buy the phones unlocked straight from the Google Store website and at Best Buy. While Verizon is the only U.S. carrier selling&#8230;
<li class="social-stub facebook tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-pixel-xl-att-launch-november-rumor/" data-text="Pixel and Pixel XL allegedly coming to AT&#038;T early next month" data-title="" data-site="facebook">
<li class="social-stub twitter tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-pixel-xl-att-launch-november-rumor/" data-text="Pixel and Pixel XL allegedly coming to AT&#038;T early next month" data-title="" data-site="twitter">
<li class="social-stub googleplus tb-button white iconic" data-url="//google-pixel-xl-att-launch-november-rumor/" data-text="Pixel and Pixel XL allegedly coming to AT&#038;T early next month" data-title="" data-site="google-plus">
More Related Stories
Load More Articles

我要回帖

更多关于 phonecall 的文章

随机推荐