英雄联盟卡屏怎么解决出现这个问题,怎么解决?

lol发生了未知的directx错误 英雄联盟无法启动怎么办
时间: 14:57:39来源:作者:佚名(0)
  最近小编在重新系统后,产生LOL登陆失败的现象,具体表现为弹出窗口提示“发生了未知的directX错误,《英雄联盟》无法启动,请确保你的显卡更新了最新的显卡驱动”。后来通过以下方法成功解决了问题,现拿来与各位撸友们分享一下,希望对大家能有所帮助。  首先,更改你的分辨率,如果还是提示发生了未知的directx错误,那么进行下面的操作  其实导致以上问题产生的原因是显卡驱动程序不兼容所导致的,解决的根本方法是将显卡驱动程序更新至最新版本来解决。在此小编推荐大家使用“驱动精灵”来更新显卡驱动。软件名称:9.0.803.1072官方版
软件大小:
19.2M 下载地址:   安装并运行“驱动精灵”程序,切换到“驱动程序”选项卡,在“标准模式”界面中,勾选“最新版本”选项,如图所示:  注:此项操作非常重要。  接下来勾选对应的显卡驱动程序,点击右击的“安装”按钮,以便安装最新版本的显卡驱动。  小贴士:如果安装最新版本的显卡驱动,导致意外错误产生,可以点击“恢复旧版”按钮进行还原显卡驱动。  当然,我们也可以从显卡驱动版本下拉列表中,选择最新版本的显卡驱动程序进行安装。如图所示:  当最新版本的显卡完成后,将自动启动安装程序进行安装。安装完成后,重启一下计算机,就可以正常登陆LOL客户端啦。  此外,小编建议大家更新一下“系统组件 DirectX”。切换到“系统助手”-“系统组件”选项卡,勾选“Microsoft DirectX最终用户运行环境”右侧的“安装”按钮,安装并更新此系统组件。新手提示:
游戏中按住TAB键可以观看战斗计分板。
如果出门不知道如何买装备,不妨先买一双草鞋和若干血瓶。
游戏中按字母Y键可以切换视角。
有些装备是有主动技能的,按对应的数字键就可施放。
战斗中建议多多看看小地图,其他线路的敌人若不见了,就要小心了。
每天的第一次胜利是有额外的奖励的,包括人机模式。
游戏中左侧队友的图标上各有一个小圆点,当小圆点呈绿色时,表示此队友大招可施放。
在附近草丛插眼可以有效的防止自己被敌军偷袭。
击杀野区的红蓝BUFF怪物可获得相应的BUFF加成。
看过电玩巴士攻略再去打LOL的胜率一般都会提高百分之八十。
新手英雄介绍
小提示操作简单的英雄更适合新手
常用工具下载
帮助你快速玩转英雄联盟
查看英雄到达各级时的属性
模拟游戏中的天赋加点
符文介绍、显示安装符文后属性
英雄联盟error report出现了怎么解决
作者:本站原创 来源:本站原创  发布时间:02-28 10:36
问:error report出现了怎么解决?
答:IE出现&Runtime Error &的原因及解决方法
可能很多用户在运行或使用IE时收到过如下错误消息:
Title: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
runtime error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team
for more information.
原因:如果您的系统中安装了Google工具栏则可能会发生此问题.
方法一:1、单击&开始&&运行&,输入&iexplore.exe&后单击&确定&
2、在IE的&工具&菜单中单击&Internet选项&
3、在&常规&页中单击&使用空白页&按钮
4、单击&删除COOKIE&按钮并单击&确定&
5、单击&删除所有文件&按钮并选中&删除所有脱机内容&复选框后再单击&确定&
6、单击&设置&并选择&查看对象&
7、在&Downloaded Program Files&窗口的&编辑&菜单中单击&全部选定&
8、删除全部选定的ActiveX文件
9、单击&清除历史记录&按钮并选择&是&
10、分别将&安全&页面中的&Internet、本地Intranet、受信任的站点、受限制的站点&全部设为&默认级别&
11、将&隐私&页中的级别设为&默认&
12、在&内容&页中单击&清除SSL状态&并选择&是&
13、在&高级&页中单击&还原默认设置&按钮并清除&启用第三方浏览器扩展(需要重启动)&复选框,然后再单击&确定&并退出IE浏览器
方法二:1、单击&开始&&运行&,输入&appwiz.cpl&后单击&确定&
2、在程序列表中找到Google工具栏并卸载它
3、关闭所有窗口后重新启动计算机
方法三:请使用反间谍程序扫描并删除系统中可能存在的间谍程序(推荐您使用微软公司的反间谍程序)
打开IE时出现&runtime error&,浏览器无法打开,错误提示是:
&microsoft visual c++ runtime ibrary:
Program:C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
please contact the application's support team for more information&
现在只能从&我的电脑&进浏览页面,而且只能再一个窗口运行,不能打开链接,打开链接的时候又会出现上述错误提示.
数据库 站内搜索您所在的位置: &
LOL“登陆服务器未响应,你可能遇到了一个网络问题”提示解决办法
时间: 10:10:12
编辑:sheng
来源:下载吧
阅读918202次
LOL“登陆服务器未响应,你可能遇到了一个网络问题”提示解决办法。是不是最近撸友们在登陆LOL的时候有时会显示“登陆服务器未响应,你可能遇到了一个网络问题”,这是什么问题呢?下面就让小编给大家总结出的解决办法。LOL“登陆服务器未响应,你可能遇到了一个网络问题”提示解决办法:方法一:用英雄联盟助手修复下游戏,然后用加速器登陆试一下,使用英雄联盟助手工具箱内的LOL游戏修复工具进行修复,并且使用英雄联盟助手登录游戏。方法二:重启一下,就可以登录了。方法三:先把你qq退一次,再登陆方法四:出现此提示应该是360或者QQ管家优化的时候=阻止了svchost的某项服务,记住以管理员的身份,在开始菜单那先运行CMD,出现dos窗口 打入 SFC/SCANNOW 让系统检测一遍 然后打入 NETSH WINSOCK RESET ,之后重启电脑。& & 方法五:安装QQ管家,进电脑诊所--腾讯专区--英雄联盟登录失败--立即修复--选大区,然后就好了 。方法六:试试进入浏览器,ie浏览器设置,勾上删除历史。方法七:除上面提到的方法可以解决之外,我们发现某位撸友提供的方法(改动一下ie浏览器的设置)也可以解决,ie浏览器右上方点击“工具”-“Internet选项”-“高级”,然后按照上图说明操作之后即可解决问题。方法八:可能问题出在路由器上,尝试不连接路由器直接连接光猫尝试,如果一下就登陆LOL成功,问题出现路由器!直接复位路由器,重新设置。复位操作:在路由器长安rest复位五到十秒,松手,重新进路由器192.168.1.1或者其他自己品牌路由器界面,就可以重新设置路由器。方法九:小编最近尝试过,如果你打开LOL客户端的时候,重复打开,也会出现这种情况。
分享给朋友:
LOL“登陆服务器未响应相关软件
LOL“登陆服务器未响应相关攻略
LOL“登陆服务器未响应相关新闻
热门关键字
扫红码得红包5亿红包100%中奖后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 63581|回复: 39
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限50积分1472精华0UID帖子金钱39780 威望0
Lv.5, 积分 1472, 距离下一级还需 1028 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草1440 草
本帖最后由 哥是知心姐姐 于
06:51 编辑
选完英雄后,游戏崩溃After Champion Select, the game crashes
1. Did you copy someone else's install? You need to
2. Double check your Firewall, Ports and Anti-Virus settings with the tips listed above.
4. Did you recently use System Restore? Try this:
-Go to your League of Legends Folder (Default- C:\Riot Games\League of Legends)
-Open LoLLauncher.exe.version (C:\Program Files\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\managedfiles\0. 0.0.## &- Highest numbered folder) using a text editor like notepad
-Where the file reads &1.0.0.###&, lower the ### in between the quote tags by one, save the file and then start the launcher to try to re-patch.
&&&&如果你直接拷贝的别人电脑的游戏文件夹,那么你需要重装lol
& &查看防火墙和杀毒软件设置
& &更新directx
& &如果还不行: 重新更新lol。
5 BugSplat 错误 I got a BugSplat Error
1. BugSplat is Riot's critical and compatibility error reporting tool. It's used to identify game conflicts with your specific system.
2. Unfortunately, this means that these issues happen on a case-by-case basis and it's hard to offer a fix on the forums.
3. Some basic things to try include , updating your DirectX, Video Card Drivers, Microsoft Dot NET Frameworks, Windows Updates, Reinstalling LoL
4. Because these issues are system specific, if you want to submit a ticket/make a thread please always attach your DxDiag report.
升级DX,显卡驱动,Dot NET framework,重装lol。基本是系统出问题了。
提示verify that there is enough space in your TEMP folder问题并退出或者卡顿。
问题看起来是TEMP空间不足,实际上是渲染大型文件出错。(XP和WiN7都会出现此问题。)
需要做的事情:
1 升级显卡驱动
2 打突破2G内存补丁(xp)
3 降低你游戏的分辨率,刷新率,关闭垂直同步
如果pvp.net出问题,那么应该升级或者重装你的AIR。
运行英雄联盟\Air\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources的Adobe AIR Updater.exe
提示: 目前的大部分崩溃的原因是由于本次更新较多,LOL客户端内核错误,猜测是和内存空间分配有关。不能正常游戏的玩家朋友请理性对待。
以下是拳头公司的官方FAQ (英文):
Wrenchmen's Toolbox
Here's a list of common problems and questions as well as a few ideas on how to solve these issues. Before you post a new thread, make sure to check here for a solution to your problem.
If you'd like to search directly for your issue, or want to see a complete list of common problems start with the Knowledge Base
If you don't see your issue, or the solutions here don't work, feel free to post in the forums for the helpful and well-tooled Wrenchmen, fellow players and occasional Riot Support Staff. Make sure to Attach any relevant files to your post.
All issues are sorted in order of their possible occurrence from before you get in, to after you're done playing. The fixes aren't necessarily in the order that you should do them...but they are kind of in that order. Please note, whenever you test out a fix, you should always join a practice game, this lets you avoid being flagged by LeaverBuster if it doesn't work.
Remember this is all to help you help yourself, if you'd like additional support, please open at ticket at
or post a thread in the Help and Support Forums.
Getting Started - Setup and Install
Where do I download this game?
2. Please make sure you select the regional client you wish to use (North American vs European)
3. If the first link or Pando is giving you trouble, Use this link
What are the Minimum System Requirements?
New Downloader Support
I'm new, now what?
1. You may want to visit the New Player Help Forums
I accidentally made my account on the wrong server!
1. It is not possible to transfer accounts between servers, you will need to create a new account in the correct region.
Launcher Issues - You just clicked on the game icon, it's trying to patch...or not.
Basic Launcher Troubleshooting
2. If #1 and the info below don't fix your issue, Make sure you attach your logs
Server Status: Unavailable/Busy
1. The servers are actually down, check The Server Status Forum, there's usually an announcement.
2. You need to Enable Scripting.
3. Or this Fix from Microsoft
4. Your Internet Explorer is in Offline Mode, change it.
5. You're set to use a proxy server, turn it off, Internet Options -& Connection -& Lan Settings -& Set to Auto Detect
6. Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options & Advanced & Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options & Advanced & Uncheck &Check for server certificate authentication&
7. Run through the other Windows & IE Troubleshooting in the KB
8. Try powercycling (restarting) your modem.
9. Reset your Internet Security Settings, Internet Options-&Advanced-&Reset Button
10. Make sure your computer's clock is synced
11. Check the Server Status Forums
12. Uninstall Pando Media Booster
Launcher Closes Without Warning / Does not open when clicked
1. Try running as an admin by right clicking on the executable and selecting &Run As& and &Administrator&
2. Try removing and Reinstalling Adobe AIR.
3. Make sure your Internet Explorer Settings are set properly.
4. If you recently did a system restore, had a virus or did a Windows reinstall, you may want to try Reinstalling League of Legends.
Error Message: &Unable to connect to the network&
1. The game needs to be installed in a subdirectory in order to work properly
2. You might have been logged in during downtime, try again in a bit
I get a RADS error - Could not to connect to HTTP server / Patcher Kernel Stopped Working
1. Close out your game/patcher, hit ctrl+alt+delete and make sure all instances of LoL.Launcher are gone, then restart the patcher process and let it sit.
2. Go to your Riot Games/RADS/System folder under your default install path, and run the rads_user_kernel.exe file, then try starting your patcher.
3. Try deleting your LoL_Air_Client folder (the default install path for this folder is c:\Riot Games\RADS\Projects) and then repatching.
3. See this article, About changing to a public DNS
4. Replace &install directory&/RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe, with this file
5. Try installing, Microsoft Dot NET Framework 4.0 and, Dot NET 3.5
The Launcher stops downloading
1. Let the Launcher run for up to 15 minutes
2. Restart the Launcher
3. Power Cycle (restart) your modem and/or router
4. Make sure that lol.launcher.exe is listed as an exception in your firewall
5. Turn off Peer 2 Peer transfer in your Patcher options
6. Temporarily disable firewall and anti-virus software.
7. Click on the two gears in the upper right of the patcher window and try the repair option.
8. Did you visit the Internet Connection Troubleshooting Articlein the KB?
9. Try Reinstallingyour League of Legends
The Launcher has experienced an error?
1. Make sure you are current on your Windows Updates
2. Make sure you have Dot NET Framework 3.5 or uninstall then reinstall your Dot NET Framework.
3. If you are running Windows Vista/Windows 7 make sure the install path is NOT in Program Files
4. Are you having A Connection Failure on logging in?
5. Reinstall League of Legends
I get &the application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect&
1. Make sure you're up to date on your Windows Updates
2. Make sure you have Dot NET Framework 3.5/4
3. Install, Microsoft C++ Redistributable (Note: Link for x86 only, if you're running a 64 bit OS, find the correct version)
4. Reinstall your League of Legends,
I get, &Client Version 1.##.## is rejected by the server&
1. Close any instances of PVP.net or the LoL launcher and restart your patcher. Allow it to complete.
2. After the patch process finishes, hit the button with 2 gears in the upper right corner of your patcher and complete the repair process.
3. If you are able to login, you may also want to try starting a custom game to see if you're still getting the version rejected error.
4. If that did not work, close your launcher and Delete lol_air_client and lol_launcher from (default path) C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects
5. Uninstall Pando Media Booster
6. Make sure you're up to date on your Windows Updates
7. Try running the game as an administrator, right click on the executable, select &Run As& &Administrator&
The Patcher crashes my computer
1. Reinstall your Video Card and Network Drivers
2. You may have bad memory/need to downclock your RAM,
3. You may have other bad hardware
I can't click the Play button on the patcher
1. Your Active Scripting is disabled, Go to Internet Options -& Security -& Active scripting (near the bottom) -& Enable -& OK. Restart the launcher.
2. Go to your projects folder (Default path is C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects) and delete you lol_air_client, then restart your patcher.
3. You could be using an old version of the patcher, redownload and install League of Legends.
None of that worked, my internet is teh pwned
1. Power Cycle (restart) your modem and router
2. Try plugging directly into your modem if you use a router.
3. Reinstall your network card drivers.
4. Reinstall League of Legends
5. Make sure you Check your Required Network Ports
6. Make sure Your Open Ports are Open you can also try
7. Make sure You forwarded the correct ports on your router
8. If using a Bigfoot Killer NIC, set it to LLR App Mode
9. Run , post in the forums with your results/issue
10. Check with your ISP about issues / blocking
11. If your Peer 2 Peer is blocked, try
12. Try using this Standalone Client
Cannot Login / Account Issues
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to PVP.net
1. Try syncing your Windows Clock, double check the time, date and year.
2. Make sure your Windows is up to date at
3. Make sure you Have opened your required network ports
4. Make sure You’ve updated your Firewall including this EXE (default install path), C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe and this website, beta.
5. Check out this article in the KB, On Connection Failures
6. Follow the other 12 network troubleshooting steps above
Invalid Username / Password
1. Try again
2. Try again, again
3. Did you make a New Account yet? Link for US only.
4. Try Recovering Your Account
5. Make sure you're on the correct Client (US vs EU)
6. Servers may be down, try again later, (or Try again, again, again, but later)
Some sort of Maestro Error
1. Restart your computer
2. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Anti-virus/Anti-spyware software
3. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Firewall
4. Disable process protection software.
5. Make sure you're running software in Administrative Mode/With admin privileges
6. In Windows Vista/Windows 7, double check your Account Controls
7. Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and make sure you have not disabled scripting options
8. Double check this article On Maestro Problems
Why was my name changed or How can I get my name changed?
1. Your name was reported and Riot agreed it was offensive.
2.If Riot changed your name or you accidentally put your real name as your summoner name, please open at ticket here and they should be able to accommodate you. For other requests, please try cr Riot generally doesn’t grant other name change requests.
3. If you would like to change your name for any reason, name changes are available in the PVP.net store.
Can I transfer characters / my account?
1. Unfortunately, it is impossible to transfer ANYTHING between accounts or from NA to EU servers under any circumstances. This includes, purchased unlocks, special skins, etc. Please be sure you upgrade accounts only when you are sure you wish to play on that server.
I've accepted the Summoner's Code but my name is still grey.
1. Take a look at This Thread
How do I change the game default language?
1. See the Changing in-game language guide here.
I get a certificate error
1. Your computer's clock my not be listing the correct date, Make sure you sync your computer to the actual date
2. Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options & Advanced & Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options & Advanced & Uncheck &Check for server certificate authentication&
3. Make sure your Windows Settings are properly configured.
4. Update your Internet Explorer, or if you have a more updated version of Internet Explorer you may have to uncheck these settings instead: &Check for server certificate revocation,& &Check for publisher's certificate revocation,& &Warn about certificate address mismatch.&
PVP.net Graphics Issues / Can’t See Store, Etc.
Nothing shows up when I go into the store / I get a black screen
1. Restart your client
2. Check to make sure you have cookies enabled in your Internet Settings.
3. You need to have TLS 1.0 & SSL 3.0 enabled, in Control Panel -& Internet Options -& Advanced tab, all the way at the bottom
4. Reset your Internet Explorer Settings
5. Make sure you're not set to &Work Offline& mode in IE.
6. Update your Internet Explorer.
The Lobby / Store does not display properly / at all
1. Reset Internet Explorer to Default Settings. Tools -& Internet Options -&
Store Purchase Issues
Says my store session has expired
1. Check to make sure you have cookies enabled, we love cookies, pie
I bought something from the store but it failed/errored/double charged
1. Open at ticket with Riot Tech Support with any issues related to real money. Make sure to include your name, your account name, when & what you bought and how you bought it.
2. If you tried to purchase with a credit card, See this article.
3. Check the Knowledge Base on Riot Point Purchase Errors
4. Check out this
I bought a champion and he/she/it is not showing up
1. There is a visual bug where after you purchase a character they may still appear grayed out even if they are selectable. When you go into champion select, make sure your filter is set to All and try clicking on the picture.
2. Sometimes the system also takes a little while to update. Try logging out and coming back in to see if the champion becomes available.
3. Please check the PVP.net Store FAQ on store issues.
4. If you've waited a while and for sure can't select the champion, please open at ticket at
My Prepaid Credit/Debit Card did not work for my purchase
1. Visa/Mastercard require you to register your prepaid card before you can make online purchases. Registration should be available at your card provider's website.
2. Please see This Prepaid Card Thread for more information
I can't purchase anything with Paypal
1. Hit the Tab button twice then hit your Spacebar
2. Clear out your Internet Explorer Cache and Browsing History.
3. Review PayPal Display Issues in the Knowledge Base
I want to install a custom skin but am afraid
1. Be afraid, modifying game files can cause your patcher to freeze
2. If you still want to do it, please Review this guide.
I would like a refund
1. Refunds are not able to be provided for most purchases.
2. For all issues with specific purchases, please open at ticket here
Can't Enter A Match / Matchmaker Issues
Before I enter a match, everything goes black/game doesn't start
1. Your graphics card might not support Shader 2.0 - I.E. get a new graphics card
2. Make sure your computer meets the Minimum Requirements
3. Make sure Your display settings are set properly.
4. If you can't get in, you can also Change your resolution out of game
5. Check the Graphics troubleshooting guide
After Champion Select, the game crashes
1. Did you copy someone else's install? You need to Reinstall the game
2. Double check your Firewall, Ports and Anti-Virus settings with the tips listed above.
3. Use This link to update your DirectX install
4. Did you recently use System Restore? Try this:
-Go to your League of Legends Folder (Default- C:\Riot Games\League of Legends)
-Open LoLLauncher.exe.version (C:\Program Files\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\managedfiles\0. 0.0.## &- Highest numbered folder) using a text editor like notepad
-Where the file reads &1.0.0.###&, lower the ### in between the quote tags by one, save the file and then start the launcher to try to re-patch.
I get an &Out of Range Error& when starting a match
1. Make even more sure Your Resolution is set properly
I get a Shader Model 2.0 or Direct3D Error
1. You do not have the correct graphics cards drivers installed, please, reinstall or updated your drivers
2. You need to update your DirectX,
Queue Is Taking Forever
1. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes, more if you're in higher ELO
2. Try going out and coming back into Queue
3. Server may be doing an update or having issues, try playing a practice game. Title said game &Queue Hurts My Wookie&
In Game Graphics Issues
Graphics Troubleshooting
1. See the Graphics Troubleshooting Guide
Players Jump Around / Go fast
1. Should be resolved, if not you have an AMD and can set the affinity of the game to use 1 cpu
2. Right click on the league of legends process (not the launcher) in the task manager while the game is running and click set affinity and select only one cpu. You'll need to do that every time
I can't see the ground / My terrain flickers / I get artifacts on the terrain
1. In your in-game graphics settings, try enabling &Fast Terrain&
2. If already enable, try disabling
I'm a left hander / How do I use the keypad?
You can add these to [GameEvents] (add it if it doesn't exist) to input.ini file (default location, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\CFG\defaults)
evtScrollUp = [Num8]
evtScrollDown =[Num2]
evtScrollLeft = [Num4]
evtScrollRight = [Num6]
IMPORTANT: Make sure not to modify the input.ini file under defaults as that will break patching. Modify the one under League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.###\deploy\DATA\CFG and add one if it doesn't exist. You can use the one under defaults as a guide.
FPS Issues In Game
I have bad FPS in game
1. Read the FPS Guide in the Knowledge Base
2. Take a look at the FPS Troubleshooting Guide
The mouse pointer / menus are slow
1. You have an integrated graphics card which doesn't run as well.
2. Turn off any running anti-virus scan or other program using lots of resources
Lag (Latency) and Disconnection Issues In Game
I lag in game
1. Turn off other downloading / streaming
2. Power Cycle (restart) your modem and router
3. Try plugging directly into your modem if you use a router.
4. Reinstall your network card drivers.
5. Run , post in the forums with your results/issue
6. Check with your ISP about issues / blocking
7. Try some Connection Troubleshooting Tips
I always get disconnected in the middle of the game
1. Well, try reconnecting they still need you!!!
2. Check to see if you can still get online somewhere else.
3. Check your router settings or try plugging directly into your modem
I'm still connected, but I can no longer move or do anything
1. Disconnect and reconnect to the game, you may have to shut down the client
I got disconnected and have Game Still In Progress, but can't reconnect
1. Wait 20-30 seconds and try again
2. Try using this, Disconnection workaround tool
3. The server may have crashed in which case everything’s going to be borked for a little bit. Come back in an hour and try again.
Ranked Play
I have an extra loss on my ranking
1. Leaves and disconnects FOR ANY REASON, still count towards your total played games.
2. Queue Dodging, Leaves or Disconnects on either team will result in a loss and reduction in ELO.
I don't show up on the Ranked Ladder
1. You must have at least 4 games played and a minimum ELO of 1200+ to be shown.
Leaver Issues / Disconnects / Bad Players
I got a BugSplat Error
1. BugSplat is Riot's critical and compatibility error reporting tool. It's used to identify game conflicts with your specific system.
2. Unfortunately, this means that these issues happen on a case-by-case basis and it's hard to offer a fix on the forums.
3. Some basic things to try include taking a look at this article in the KB, updating your DirectX, Video Card Drivers, Microsoft Dot NET Frameworks, Windows Updates, Reinstalling LoL
4. Because these issues are system specific, if you want to submit a ticket/make a thread please always attach your DxDiag report.
I have a leave, but it wasn't on purpose
1. The leave system was always intended to flag disconnects for any reason. Even if you didn't rage quit, you still get a leave.
2. If you acquired a leaver mark due to circumstances beyond your control, (including disconnections, game crashes, etc.) unfortunately it is not possible to remove leaver marks from individual player accounts.
I was banned what do I do?
1. There are several types of bans ranging from temporary suspensions to permanent account bans, you should automatically receive an e-mail with ban information and terms if this occurs.
2. If you want to find out more or feel you have been unjustly banned, please open a ticket at
Post Game Issues
I didn't get any IP from the game I played
1. Were you playing a practice game? After 5 games in a 24 hour period you will no longer receive IP or XP.
2. Open a ticket at with your account name, when you played and what happened.
My game crashes after I finish a match / It says I'm still in game
1. If you're in Vista or Windows 7 it may have just minimized, also a known issue
2. You may need more system resources (RAM). You should have at least 2 gigs
3. Avoid clicking the &skip waiting for stats& button, or give the server time to synchronize
4. See this Article if you get a, &Session Closed& Message
How Do I Report a Bug?
1. Please reply or make a new post in the Bug Reporting Forums
Someone Hacked My Account! Help!
1. Try using the automated account recovery system
2. Open a ticket at
Terms of Service - EULA
1. Terms of Service
2. End User License Agreement
================================
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限10积分10精华0UID帖子金钱109 威望0
Lv.1, 积分 10, 距离下一级还需 5 积分