亲,直接可不可以传我一份?[泡泡:微笑] a-ing 的mp3 谢谢你的爱粤语版mp3啦

求11度青春片尾曲,我一定要得到你mp3,谢谢!_百度知道用英语描述这差点发生的车祸,2.并分析该事故我们为预防改采取那些措施!(用英语哟~1.2这样写谢谢啦)Hey,Take It Easy…I heard the noise first-the sound of screeching tires.A car,obviously out of control,was barreling straight toward me and my four-year-old son as we stood on the sidewalk waiting to cross the street.There was no it all happened in a millisecond.The vision of that big black car hitting the sidewalk a few feet from us will never be erased from my memory.I don’t know how close the car came to us,because I turned away at the last second,but it was close.People stopped their cars and asked if we were okay.“It didn’t hit us,”I remember saying,as though that weren’t obvious.Then I bent down and hugged my son.“Mom,that car nearly boomed us.” Scott said brightly,still clutching the construction-paper cat he’d made at preschool that morning.He has no idea what a ton of metal going 50 miles.An hour can do to 39 pounds of little boy.His worldview is admittedly distorted.Much of it comes from cartoons,especially Spider-Man,who he believes can swoop down and fly anyone out of danger.I found myself walking to the car,which had come to a halt a few feet from the Stop & Shop building.A 60-ish woman sat inside,still clutching the steering wheel.“Are you all right?” I asked her.Translation:Did you just have a heart attack?Why did you just try to kill me and my little boy?“Someone cut me off,” she started.Interrupting her in midsentence,I said maybe we’d both better say our prayers that night.The anger didn’t set in until later.Since that day,I’ve planted more than a hundred bulbs in my yard-irises,crocuses,narcissus-those miracles of early spring “A contract with the future,” a gardener friend calls them.The woman who nearly killed us was in a hurry,no doubt about it.Very likely she was speeding to make the next traffic light at the crossroads.The driver she said cut her off was probably in a hurry,too,willing to take the risk of turning into traffic.Nor am I blameless.We had stopped on the sidewalk because I wanted to shave two minutes off my busy day by running across the street rather than walking the halfblock to the light at the crosswalks.Instead,I nearly shaved off two lifetimes.I have never been one to take risks lightly.Just a week before,I had returned from a nine-day trip to Japan,flying almost 16 000 miles in six different planes.That makes six takeoffs and landings,12 opportunities to be the sop story on the nightly news.The trip,a gift from a brother in Yokohama,almost didn’t take place.I nearly mailed the ticket back because I wasn’t willing to risk a long plane ride.To think I’d survived 16 000 miles of air flight,only to be almost killed three blocks from home.To think my son might have been snatched from this life.To think my husband might have had to deal with two deaths.
小雨我爱你18us
1.I and my son had a narrow escape from car accident.或I and my son had a near miss from a car accident.2.Be cautious and careful in anything and at any time.Never leave things to chances and try your luck!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
嘿,别着急...我听到的噪音第一轮胎的尖叫声。汽车,显然失去了控制,是直桶形对我和我的4岁的儿子,因为我们在等候过街人行道上站。有没有时间做任何事,这一切发生在1毫秒。该黑色大打从几英尺我们将永远不会从我的记忆中抹去的人行道汽车的设想。我不知道如何关闭车来到我们这里,因为我拒绝在最后一秒消失,但它很接近。人们停下车来,问我们是好的。“这并没有打击我们,”我记得我曾说过...
扫描下载二维码请问有哪位亲有110401 YS金希澈Live《A-ING》的MP3格式呢,我的q是 谢谢,可以发给我吗?_百度知道求《银魂》主题曲《阴天》和《修罗》两支单曲的无损MP3,哪位亲有麻烦传我一下,谢谢.在线下载地址也行。_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的温柔mp3下载 的文章

随机推荐