to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 20 Steam Achievements
Title: Spelunky
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Aug, 2013
Buy Spelunky
“Somewhere during the journey you realize you’ve gained skills, your perception’s changed, and there’s a science to the way you navigate. It’s no longer about just making it through, but making it through well.”
9/10 –
“Sure, you swap anecdotes - it is hard to play Spelunky without something brilliant happening - but the richer conversations are the ones where you learn about the deeper systems as they begin to poke through the skin of each person's experience.”
10/10 –
About This Game
Spelunky is a unique platformer with randomized levels that offer a challenging new experience each time you play. Journey deep underground and explore fantastic places filled with all manner of monsters, traps, and treasure. You'll have complete freedom while you navigate the fully-destructible environments and master their many secrets. To stay or flee, to kill or rescue, to shop or steal... in Spelunky, the choice is yours and so are the consequences!&Roguelike& Platforming - Randomly-generated, fully-destructible levels are dense with danger. Quick thinking and a deep understanding will keep you alive along the knife's edge!Fill Your Journal - Track your progress with a dusty explorer's journal given to you by Yang, your mentor from another age.Local Co-op - Up to 4 players can join up to help or hinder in madcap cooperative play.Deathmatch - Unlock 72 diverse, deadly arenas to wage battle in against friends or bots.The Daily Challenge - Each day a new set of levels is generated for the Daily Challenge, a unique mode where you only get one chance per day to compete online against the rest of the Steam community.A Colorful Cast - A roster of 20 squishy explorers (16 unlockable) are waiting for you to make their greedy dreams come true!Tough Love - You're going to die in all kinds of painful, hilarious, and surprising ways. But with each mistake you'll learn more about how Spelunky works and get that much closer to solving its deepest mysteries!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz or equivalent processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 200 MB available space
Additional Notes: Xbox 360 controller or other XInput-compatible controller
Copyright (C)
Mossmouth, LLC.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(77 reviews)
Very Positive
(6,068 reviews)
Great fun game, although sometimes RNG will give you the middle finger and cause a shopkeeper to rage out because they spawned an exploding frog inside his shop with a spike trap to set it off.When this game gives me the middle finger I load up Cheat Engine and ???? this game right up its god damn ???! YEAH SHOPKEEPER I AM INVINCIBLE WITH INFINITE STICKY BOMBS GLUED TO YOUR UGLY ????IN FACE YOU STUPID ???? SUCK ???? PIECE OF ???? SWALLOW THAT LOAD ?????!
I've had much fun playing Spelunky, collecting all the achievements or just messing around. But then again, on many ocassions the game itself wasn't fair. Bulletproof shopkeepers, many issues with hitboxes (the reason I uninstalled the game 10 minutes ago), shopkeepers reacting even if the character is far away (especially in Black Market).If I had to rate the game from 1 to 5, I'd give it 3,5 but because of the thumbs up/down system I unfortunately have to give it thumbs down. Apart from bugs the content is not that big, definitely could use more items, enemies, zones, even in a form of DLC.All in all, fun game, although could be more polished.
Buy this game u trogledite
Rewarding, brutal, intense, and a lot of fun.A must have for any fan of platforming.
Spelunky consists of two video game designs i've never been a huge fan of . That's 2D platforming and randomly generated maps...YET somehow Spelunky made it insanely fun and addictive. I keep coming back to play every day pushing myself a little bit further with each run...nah what i'm trying to deceive
here .. i just die in jungle mostly :D BEEEESSSSS!!!! NOT THE BEEEEESSSS!!!!! *Poor wicker man impression*
Difficult, but very fun and rewarding.
World 3-2: Ice Caverns, this world was very different than the previous.
Before I would just focus on getting to the bottom of the map as fast as possible, as the exit was always there.
The introduction of the endless abyss, made dropping down prematurely very perilous as I could fall off the map.I had spent most of my resources going down the wrong side.
Scaling downward's blindly easily burned through my existing resources, I really wish I had a chance to buy a compass earlier.
I started my descent again, knowing that each step could be my last.
I reached a rather large gap which I had to time perfectly.
I make a jump toward it and... I miss!
I'm all but done for now as I descend into the abyss, when suddenly I see it on the edge of my screen, the exit.
At the exact same moment a parachute I had forgot about deploys.
As I try my hardest to steer my parachute right its too late and I slowly glide under the exit. I make a last ditch effort and deploy a rope, but its no good, I'm stuck.
Right above me blocking the door are 2 layers of rock, my parachute has already deployed so I wont be able to get around it, even if I use another rope.
There's nothing else for me to move to so I'm trapped on this rope.A ghost has already spawned to punish me for taking too long.
I'll be finished off in a few seconds.
When suddenly the first layer of rubble gets destroyed by a passing UFO blast.
One more blast in the right location and I'm free.
But the ghost is already breathing down my neck.
The second blast opens the way to my freedom, I throw another rope and jump for the exit and just as I was about to be killed.
I finished the level.This game is brutal and unforgiving, but so rewarding when everything goes right.
Brings me back to day where I kept sacrificing my brother. 10/10 would play agin.
Man I LOVE this game! I play for hours on end while listing to podcasts!!!! I just love it so much!
Fun, especially with friends. Beating the game can be very frustrating, especially with the extra hidden challenges and bosses. If you have the time to sit down and play it, go all night with it.
Product received for free
What an interesting indie gem we have here.
This is probably one of the most-talked about rogue/roguelike indie games aside from Super Meat Boy, and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
In this game, you are an explorer, traversing several 2D worlds in search of great treasure.
Among the treasure, you encounter many familiar hazards along with some ancient South American and Egyptian themes.
I really like the artistic aspect of the game.
The cultural archaology is very realistic, which is interesting because the liberal use of color is cartoonish for the game, but also historically accurate!
Take a look at this
to see what I mean :)You'll notice right away how many ways there are to die.
Despite a generous amount of health, and simplistic art style, there is a steep learning curve to this platformer.
For example, an experienced gamer such as myself has still died over 500 times without what the game considers a &win&.
There's always some new, hilarious way to meet your end.
If you think you've seen it all, trust me - there's a lot more where that came from.
I think the biggest downfall to this game is it gets repetetive and discouraging.
You can understand what your goal is, and know how to get there...yet utterly fail in doing so.
Also, having to adjust the camera to get a look down below (without pausing) is a bit annoying.
The quick-respawn isn't all that quick either.
In a game where you die alot, it should be an instant restart.Despite this, Spelunky has an air of mystery and challenge that is satisfying to players.
There's always something funny and unconventional to surprise players.
A great game to pick up and play for a few minutes at a time, or have an all-night binge with your friends.
Thanks for the game, Derek :)
Was this review helpful?
First playtrough after tutorial.Pick up a rock right after entrance.Throw it.Rock bounces of the wall, knocks me down.Fallen body activates trap, gets shot with arrow.Body falls below, becomes corpse.4 or 5 seconds.10\10
Was this review helpful?
ive been telling myself &Just one more run& for the past 11 hours now.
Was this review helpful?
I've died less times in Dark Souls.
Was this review helpful?
This game is made by Satan with human souls and tears !!!!10/10 would rip my hair out again
Was this review helpful?
Brings me back to day where I kept sacrificing my brother. 10/10 would play agin.
Was this review helpful?
It's a rogue-lite action platform game set in a randomly generated dungeon divided by four different main areas with four levels each. There are some secret levels you can find and two ways to beat the game, the easy and the hard. Actually, it's cool and dynamic enough to provide plenty of joy during your adventure. Survive death traps and discover the treasure of an ancient civilization!
Was this review helpful?
World 3-2: Ice Caverns, this world was very different than the previous.
Before I would just focus on getting to the bottom of the map as fast as possible, as the exit was always there.
The introduction of the endless abyss, made dropping down prematurely very perilous as I could fall off the map.I had spent most of my resources going down the wrong side.
Scaling downward's blindly easily burned through my existing resources, I really wish I had a chance to buy a compass earlier.
I started my descent again, knowing that each step could be my last.
I reached a rather large gap which I had to time perfectly.
I make a jump toward it and... I miss!
I'm all but done for now as I descend into the abyss, when suddenly I see it on the edge of my screen, the exit.
At the exact same moment a parachute I had forgot about deploys.
As I try my hardest to steer my parachute right its too late and I slowly glide under the exit. I make a last ditch effort and deploy a rope, but its no good, I'm stuck.
Right above me blocking the door are 2 layers of rock, my parachute has already deployed so I wont be able to get around it, even if I use another rope.
There's nothing else for me to move to so I'm trapped on this rope.A ghost has already spawned to punish me for taking too long.
I'll be finished off in a few seconds.
When suddenly the first layer of rubble gets destroyed by a passing UFO blast.
One more blast in the right location and I'm free.
But the ghost is already breathing down my neck.
The second blast opens the way to my freedom, I throw another rope and jump for the exit and just as I was about to be killed.
I finished the level.This game is brutal and unforgiving, but so rewarding when everything goes right.
Was this review helpful?
Spelunky is the 2D platformer against which I measure all others. The game engine, controls, and physics are simply that good. It works as a 2D platformer and does all the things you would expect and rewards habits built up over thirty years of gaming (well, at least since, say, Super Mario Brothers 3).Wherever Mossmouth could have chosen between physics/gameplay that &works,& and physics/gameplay that &works well,& they have chosen the latter. This gives emergent properties, such as gun-jumping and whip mechanics and shotgun pellet spread.Around 97% of deaths in Spelunky are &earned,& meaning that it's quite rare for me to say, &I disagree with what happened on the screen& or &I was cheated.& This is a great feeling as a gamer to have: get spiked? &... aww. I knew I should have looked down first. :/ &It is exceptionally replayable and my only two complaints are minor: 1. There needs to be a Spelunky 2;2. The Daily Challenge really should be tagged with the date BEFORE you enter. I'm at GMT-whatever, and I think the Daily Challenge is keyed off of GMT+000/Zulu time.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
rrrrrrrrRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif *throws keyboard in anger*
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 the walking dead游戏 的文章

随机推荐