热门搜索:
拼音检索:
当前位置: >
> ragdoll runners
ragdoll runners 破解版
游戏类型: 游戏语言:简体中文 游戏大小:0 KB 游戏公司:Samuel Manier 上市时间:
更新时间:操作系统:, , Win10 标签: & & & 专题:暂无
我要评分:
《ragdoll runners》是一款十分好玩的以跑步运动为题材的动作竞技游戏,号称史上最难操作的跑步游戏,由Samuel Manier制作发行,本作除了加入了全新的三级跳、跨栏等项目,还加入了特别的游戏风格,游戏十分的另类好玩,玩家在游戏中可以和电脑对战也可以和好友一起联机玩,玩家们不要错过哦。
独奏:竞争对手越来越强的对手,并成为一个冠军在每一个事件。
分屏:对阵的3个朋友在同一台计算机上。
在线:面对世界记录和你的朋友的记录。
挑战模式:从排行榜竞争越来越强的记录和其他球员成为并行。
每日比赛:体验竞争的压力与有限数量的尝试每一天。你最好在每个事件在octathlon得分最多。
操作系统: Windows 7 or higher
处理器: Single Core 2.0 GHz
内存: 2 GB RAM
图形: DirectX 9 (or later) compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of memory
DirectX 版本: 9.0
存储空间: 需要 35 MB 可用空间
声卡: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
游戏截图&视频
ragdoll runners攻略秘籍
ragdoll runners 下载
《ragdoll runners》破解版
你可能还会喜欢
精品游戏推荐
体育竞技精品游戏
CopyRight2004年-2013年
游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-9to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 27 Steam Achievements
Title: Ragdoll Runners
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 13 Jul, 2016
Buy Ragdoll Runners
Recent updates
I can't stop listening to this. This is so good :)
Thanks Gavin and Michael for your voices and Sean Wragg for the great mix.
Hi runners,
In &All Time Leaderboards&, I added a button to watch replays of top records (like in Daily Contest). Select an event =& the button will appear. If you are in the &Friends& leaderboard, that will be the top records of your friends. Your own record is also in the replay to let you compare yourself to the best players and to your friends.
Tell me if you have any issue.
Reminder: you can play against any all-time record in the &Multiplayer& mode. Choose your &Online Opponents& on the right of the screen. Note that the &Challenge& is updated automatically each time you beat it. You can play against the World Record, the Challenge and some friends' record at the same time.
About This Game
Ragdoll Runners is a physics-based Track and Field game where you control independently the two legs of an athlete to compete in 8 events of different types: sprint, long jump, triple jump, hurdles.
You run with two keys: one key per leg. So you cannot count on pounding your keyboard to achieve victory like in most athletics games. You require good timing and mental strength.
At first, you run and jump in a disjointed fashion, causing funny situations. However, the better you get, the more your actions resemble those of true champions and it becomes very rewarding.
A third key allows to lean forward on certain occasions: to finish a sprint, a jump, or to jump over a hurdle.
Solo: compete against increasingly strong opponents and become a champion in each event.
Splitscreen: play against 3 friends on the same computer (gamepad supported), like in this .
Confront the world record and your friends' records.
Challenge mode: compete against increasingly strong records from the leaderboards and become a concurrent for other players.
Daily Contest : experience the stress of competition with a limited number of attempts each day. Do your best in each event to score the most points in the Octathlon.
You can try the
Note: in case it's not obvious, this game is very different from QWOP.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Single Core 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 (or later) compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of memory
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 35 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(67 reviews)
Unreal Fam Absolute LedgeBag of a game M8 - M11/M1o
JM viking is a tryhard (negative review, which was meant to be a joke)EDIT:Since I got a response from the actual developer (which has never happened for me)I decided to edit my review into NOT a joke and into an ACTUAL reviewThe game is a lot of fun and the controls are simple unlike another similar game QWOP, and trust me good controls make the game good. The game has very nice graphics and also amazing background noises which change depending on how you play.I never disliked the game and sometimes I come and play when there is nothing else to play.I have made games myself and published them on some sites and I know what it's like to get negative feedback from some asshat saying that ''jm viking is a tryhard hurr durr'' so thats why i decided to make an actual honest review
Well, if you want the game for the multiplayer to play with your friends keep in mind that your friend has to establish a time first and then you play against his best time &ghost&. Other than that it can be fun.
Apparently Lucifer is actively developing video games again. I guess he needed a break after Trials: Evolution.Really though, all their sadism aside, the devs should probably throw in the option to turn off some of the audio elements before someone tracks them down and feeds them a keyboard.
I need a button to limit the width of my smile please.
Funny af and challenging. Reccomended
I really just got this, so I can't say much about the replayability of this game yet... But learning this game is actually a lot more fun than I expected it to be. I'm not quite there yet but there is definitely a nice feel to the physics and controls. Although it can be fun watching you crawl over the track like a baby seal the game invites you to master the skills and improve your records. Having the masterboards adds a bit to the challenge. 5 euro's is not cheap, but I think a fair price. I think this game has potential for something a bit bigger and more polished, but for now I'm enjoying it quite a bit, as I said it is more fun than I expected.
Best 5$ I've ever invested !
The mechanics, the graphics, everything about this game is not what I expected. It just needs to be...better...? Would MAYBE pay $0.99 for this but definitely not worth $5... Not my thing, not fun at all.11/10 would refund.Edit: Dev politely pointed me to their &Free web demo&. I completely missed that in the game description. I HIGHLY recommend everyone try it before they buy this game. It's essentially the same ???? game.
Super FUN!Pros:- Found myself running in one leg to get one achievement.- Then trying to finish the 100m jumping like a kangaroo.- Then Trying to front flip- And then back flip- And running backwars-Cracked my ??? bone- face plantCons:- No multiplayer. Seriously, would be awesome compete against friends or others online.
15 people found this review funny
This is a fun game to play localy. The keys are simple yet it is quite hard to combine a few normal steps together :). I myself bought the game because I have seen it in this video -&
and I don't regret it. I will play it more when I have friends at home, funny things are bound to happen.
Was this review helpful?
69 people found this review funny
The Dark Souls of running.
Was this review helpful?
Great game. Fun & Addictive. You think at first when you struggle to run fast: &this is fun but not realistic&...and then you improve your technic and it gets more & more realistic!Maybe high jump, javelin & pole vault in the future ? :-)
Was this review helpful?
Dude...this game is amazing. So challenging yet so rewarding. I said it in my review below along with other points, but if you screw up your race 9/10 times, the 1 time you get it right...it just feels so great.The only con I have is the tutorial should instead give you feedback per your step. If I press the button too early by a millisecond it ruins the continuity of learning by making me fix the mistake.The daily challenge is sweet, the levels are perfect, I would just want more events eventually!Great job!
Was this review helpful?
Super FUN!Pros:- Found myself running in one leg to get one achievement.- Then trying to finish the 100m jumping like a kangaroo.- Then Trying to front flip- And then back flip- And running backwars-Cracked my ??? bone- face plantCons:- No multiplayer. Seriously, would be awesome compete against friends or others online.
Was this review helpful?
Start a 100m sprint.Stumble forward 25mRun the rest on my kneesFinished in 20 secondsDo epic backflip for coming in last10/10 would struggle again.
Was this review helpful?
Pretty fun game, can become very frustrating at some point though, like you think you finally understood the sprint, you do a sub 10 seconds, then you try to beat it and 90 try later you are still 1 second behind at best... but interesting.
Was this review helpful?
A nice little running game, cheap fun, hilarious in split screen with friends, needs quite alot of time to master. Worth the 4 EUR definitely!
Was this review helpful?
had a complete ball playing this game and well wroth the money
Was this review helpful?
The momentum of the perfect rythm then suddenly at the finish line you crash your head fisrt into the ground.ragdoll ou of 10 !
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website当前位置: /
游戏平台:
游戏类型:动作休闲其他
游戏版本:中文版
游戏标签:
玩家评分:32
k73评分:39
布娃娃跑步小技巧分享