有首英文歌 男歌手(男歌手)最后一句是重复I can't believe that 请问是哪首

讨论:好听节奏感强的英文歌_有节奏感的英文歌_节奏感的英文歌! 话题:有一首英文歌男的唱的好像是dj开始唱英文,只有高...问:有一首英文歌男的唱的好像是dj开始唱英文,只有高潮部分一个劲的摸摸哦...答:Dear Nicole [Instrumental] 播放 歌手:Frankmusik 语言:英语 所属专辑:Dear Nicole - Single 发行时间 话题:跪求一首英文歌、节奏感很强、男生唱的。第一句中文歌词好像...方法: No Madonna 话题:一首节奏感很强的英文歌一个小女孩唱的大概在08.09...
问:一首节奏感很强的英文歌,一个小女孩唱的,大概在08.09年左右很火的,歌...
答:Marry You - Bruno Mars It’s a beautiful night, 夜色如此美丽 We’re looking for something dumb to do. 让我们做些可爱的蠢事吧! Hey baby, 我的宝贝 I think I wanna marry you. 我只想和你结婚 Is it the look in your eyes, 是因为你的眼。
话题:求一首歌 里面有一群小孩说唱 节奏感很强 很好听方法: Nas - I Can
I know I can (I know I can)
Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)
If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)
I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna b... 话题:求一首英文歌男声很有节奏感开头是哈哈哈哈哈然后...
答:Well I was walkin for some time When I came across this sign Sayin "who are you and where are you from?" We don't like when visitors come. "No Trespassing" that's what it said At least that's what I could read. No Trespassing? ...
话题:我想找一首英文歌节奏感很强dj开头是男生唱的中间反复唱着丫...方法: 亚瑟的 YEAH
还是 Creepin' Up On You
或者hey oh
第一个的可能最大 话题:一首英文歌,好像是水的广告曲,节奏感很强,好像...
答:《 halo 》 演唱者是beyonce 碧昂斯 歌手介绍 碧昂丝·吉赛尔·诺斯(Beyonce Giselle Knowles),美国著名流行天后级歌手,性感完美女神。原美国女子偶像团体“真命天女”成员,2002年团体宣布解散,对音乐依旧忠贞,单独在歌坛发展。碧昂斯有着超...
话题:一首歌,小孩子唱的,很有节奏感,拼音形容里面有一句是"o bie b...方法: shin seung hun - i believe 话题:有一首英文歌,节奏感很强,女声唱的,就是不知道...
答:朋友 问你个问题 我有一个朋友 他今年28 然后喜欢学习长得很好看 你猜他几岁呢?
话题:找一首英文歌 节奏感很强 小孩子唱的 第一句:put 晒来浪方法: 小孩的话,只有这两个歌手
一个是Declan Galbraith
另一个是justin bieber
他们的歌里应该有你想要的吧 讨论:很有节奏感的英文歌_超有节奏感的英文歌_一群 节奏感! 话题:求一首英文歌男声很有节奏感开头是哈哈哈哈哈然后...
答:Well I was walkin for some time When I came across this sign Sayin "who are you and where are you from?" We don't like when visitors come. "No Trespassing" that's what it said At least that's what I could read. No Trespassing? ...
话题:找歌。有一首英文歌,经常听到,但不知道歌名,也不知是谁唱的。...方法:你听听是不是这个
皇后乐队 WE WILL ROCK YOU
http://www.qdedu.net/competition/2005/cz/wy/2/IMAGES/We%20will%20rock%20you!.mp3 话题:有一首英文歌女生唱的 节奏感很强 开头是有东西在...
问:有一首英文歌女生唱的 节奏感很强 开头是有东西在敲没有间断 高潮部分是...
答:The Christ Child's Lullaby 播放 歌手:Shawn Colvin 语言:英语 所属专辑:Holiday Songs And Lullabies
话题:急求一首英文歌,女生唱的,很有节奏感的,开头和大部分歌词是是...方法: 歌名: Take my hand (Freddy@disco Mix)
歌手: DJ KAJJIN feat.MIMI
百度 酷狗均可以搜到 酷狗搜索 Take my hand DJ 就行了 !
祝你和女朋友幸福快乐 喜欢请采纳 话题:一首英文歌 ,男生唱的,很有节奏感,高潮部分是oh...
问:一首英文歌 ,男生唱的,很有节奏感,高潮部分是oh哦哦哦哦哦哦……有点像...
答:You're Beautiful - James Blunt My life is brilliant My life is brilliant My love is pure I saw an angel Of that I'm sure She smiled at me on the subway She was with another man But I won't lose no sleep on that 'Cause I've got ...
话题:求一首歌曲,是一群小孩子唱的,里面好像有段:哈 哈 哈 哈!节奏感...方法: 在酷狗上搜搜 dj蜡笔小新
应该是这个 话题:有一首英文歌,开头好像是这样唱的,贝贝类喂够,...
问:有一首英文歌,开头好像是这样唱的,贝贝类喂够,后面一段是很高的音,...
答:Whistle —— Flo Rida
话题:一首很有节奏感的英文歌,一群小孩唱的,好像是go!go!go!go!go...方法:what is dancing 我也喜欢,是我手机铃声,一帮小孩子唱的,童真呀 话题:一首歌,应该是英文歌,男的唱的,很有节奏感的,...
问:一首歌,应该是英文歌,男的唱的,很有节奏感的,高潮部分听上去是这样...
答:1) Pussy Cat Dolls (或原唱:Jane Child) - Don't Wanna Fall In Love Ain't no personal thing boy but you have got to stay away far, far away from my heart, my heart don't you know what your kiss is doing let me tell it to you fro...
话题:求一首英文歌!开场声音象一个小孩在唱,很有节奏感,好象在国外...方法:Darin Zanyar - Be What You Wanna Be
听听是这首么,歌手当过冠军总结:以上为关于节奏感很强的英文歌_节奏感强的英文歌_劲爆节奏感强的英文歌的问题及解决方法!以下内容仅代表网友观点,与本站无关>>>求一首英文歌的歌名,副歌部分重复every time……有一句是貌似是everytime i b
你正在浏览: & >
求一首英文歌的歌名,副歌部分重复every time……有一句是貌似是everytime i b
Baby - Justin BieberOh woah哦 喔Oh woah哦 喔Oh woah哦 喔You know you love me, I know you care你知道你爱我,我知道你对于他的关心You shout whenever, and I'll be there随时召唤我You want my love, you want my heart你想要我的爱,你想要我的心And we will never ever ever be apart我们永远永远都不会分离Are we an item? Girl quit playing我们是一个新项目吗?女孩退出We're just friends, what are you saying我们只是朋友,你在说什么Said there's another and look right in my eyes你说我的眼中已经有了别人My first love broke my heart for the first time我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心,And I was like而我就像Baby, baby, baby, oh like宝贝,宝贝,宝贝Baby, baby, baby, no like宝贝,宝贝,宝贝Baby, baby, baby, oh宝贝,宝贝,宝贝I thought you'd always been mine, mine我以为你会永远属于我Baby, baby, baby, oh like宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,Baby, baby, baby, no like宝贝,宝贝,宝贝Baby, baby, baby, oh宝贝,宝贝,,宝贝I thought you'd always been mine, mine我以为你永远属于我For you, I would he done whatever为了你我任何事情都会做And I just can't believe we ain't together我无法相信我们竟不能在一起And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losing you失去了你我想装作无所谓I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring我给你买任何东西And I'm in pieces, baby fix me我被击成碎片And you'll shake me till you wake me from this bad dream你就会摇我直到你叫我从这个恶梦醒来I'm going down, down, down, down我不断地堕落And I just can't believe my first love won't be around简直不敢相信我的初恋永远也看不到了And I'm now like而我就像Baby, baby, baby, oh like宝贝、宝贝宝贝,Baby, baby, baby, no like宝贝、宝贝宝贝,Baby, baby, baby, oh宝贝,宝贝,宝贝I thought you'd always been mine, mine我以为你永远属于我Baby, baby, baby, oh like宝贝、宝贝宝贝,Baby, baby, baby, no like宝贝、宝贝宝贝,Baby, baby, baby, oh宝贝,宝贝,宝贝I thought you'd always been mine, mine我以为你永远属于我When I was 13 I had my first love当我13岁时我拥有了初恋There was nobody that compared to my baby没有人能和我的宝贝相比And nobody came between us or could ever come above没有人夹在我们中间She had me going crazy她让我变得疯狂Oh I was starstruck哦,我是明星之恋She woke me up daily don't need no starbucks她每天都使我醒来She made my heart pound她让我剧烈心跳Asking for a beat when I see her in the street在街上一看到她我就会心跳停止And at school on the playground不管是在学校还是在操场But I really wanna see her on the weekend但我真的很想在周末看见她She knows she got me dazy她知道她让我目眩神迷Cause she was so amazing因为她是那样为爱疯狂And now my heart is breaking现在我的心碎了But I'll just keep on saying但我只是继续说Baby, baby, baby, oh like宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,Baby, baby, baby, no like宝贝,宝贝,宝贝Baby, baby, baby, oh宝贝,宝贝,宝贝I thought you'd always been mine, mine我以为你永远属于我的Baby, baby, baby, oh like宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,Baby, baby, baby, no like宝贝,宝贝,宝贝Baby, baby, baby, oh宝贝,宝贝,宝贝I thought you'd always been mine, mine我以为你永远属于我的Now I'm all gone我带着回忆走了Now I'm all gone我带着回忆走了Now I'm all gone我带着回忆走了I am gone我走了
Baby - Justin Bieber Oh woah 哦 喔 Oh woah 哦 喔 Oh wo...~~~
only you can save me-Darin 你看看是不是这首 望采纳谢谢!~~~
应该是这首歌吧 “Never Say Never” 09年的一首歌~~~
下载文件:Royal Deluxe - I'm Gonna Do My Thing.mp3|Roya...~~~
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。 听歌学英语软件, 里...~~~
Dream it possible 拿走不谢~~~
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。 听歌学英语软件, 里...~~~
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。 1、Bubbly--...~~~
sam smith的lalala ?有眼镜蛇雕像流水的,有石柱,全部都是米黄色的,有谁知道这个泳池?_百度知道
有眼镜蛇雕像流水的,有石柱,全部都是米黄色的,有谁知道这个泳池?
很多人在那里冲浪的
我有更好的答案
有首英文歌(男歌手)最后一句是重复I can't believe that 请问是哪首hgfhgfhgfh
应该有很多的!
具体是在哪个地方的呢?
我⃕也⃕不⃕知⃕道⃕
真的不知道。
还是可以的呢
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
英文歌歌词
Teenage Dream / 花季幻想 (少女幻想) Katy Perry by godfatherjin. @GFJ Studio! 2010 You think I'm pretty/你仍觉得我漂亮 Without any makeup on/即便我根本不化妆 You think I'm funny/你仍觉得我可爱 When I tell the punchline wrong/即便我强词夺理 I know you get me/我知道,你已将我俘获 So I let my walls come down, down/所以内心的防线我已撤消,撤消 Before you met me/在你遇到我之前 I was a wreck but things/我只是件零碎的破烂 Were kinda heavy/又笨又重 You brought me to life/是你带给了我生命 Now every February/现在,每年的二月 You'll be my Valentine, Valentine/你将是我的D情人‖,D情人‖ Let's go all the way tonight/今晚,让我们自由自在 No regrets, just love/没有后悔,只有爱 We can dance, until we die/我们可以尽情跳舞,直到我们死掉 You and I, will be young forever/你和我,将永远年轻(青春永驻) You make me feel/你让我感觉自己 Like I'm livin' a/就像活在 Teenage dream/花季幻想之中 The way you turn me on/你已将我点燃 I can't sleep/我无法入眠 Let's run away and/让我们起程奔走,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 My heart stops/我的心跳会静止 When you look at me/在你看我之时 Just one touch/就在你微小触碰之时 Now baby I believe/现在,宝贝,我相信 This is real/这不是梦幻 So take a chance and/所以让我们抓住机会,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 We drove to Cali/我们开到CALI And got drunk on the beach/在海边喝到烂醉 Got a motel and/到了一家旅馆,且 Built a fort out of sheets/进屋后都没能倒在床上 I finally found you/接着我终于找到了你, My missing puzzle piece/我丢失的那一块拼板 I'm complete/我完整无缺了 Let's go all the way tonight/今晚,让我们自由自在 No regrets, just love/没有后悔,只有爱 We can dance, until we die/我们可以尽情跳舞,直到我们死掉 You and I, will be young forever/你和我,将永远年轻(青春永驻) You make me feel/你让我感觉自己 Like I'm livin' a/就像活在 Teenage dream/花季幻想之中 The way you turn me on/你已将我点燃 I can't sleep/我无法入眠 Let's run away and/让我们起程奔走,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 My heart stops/我的心跳会静止 When you look at me/在你看我之时 Just one touch/就在你微小触碰之时 Now baby I believe/现在,宝贝,我相信 This is real/这不是梦幻 So take a chance and/所以让我们抓住机会,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 I'mma get your heart racing/我会让你心如飞驰 In my skin tight jeans/以我紧贴皮肤的那紧身牛仔 Be your teenage dream tonight/今晚就成为你的少男幻想 Let you put your hands on me/让你把手放到我上面 In my skin tight jeans/到我紧贴皮肤的那紧身牛仔 Be your teenage dream tonight/今晚就成为你的少男幻想 Yoooouuu... You make me feel/你让我感觉自己 Like I'm livin' a/就像活在 Teenage dream/花季幻想之中 The way you turn me on/你已将我点燃 I can't sleep/我无法入眠 Let's run away and/让我们起程奔走,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 No.../永不... My heart stops/我的心跳会静止 When you look at me/在你看我之时 Just one touch/就在你微小触碰之时 Now baby I believe/现在,宝贝,我相信 This is real/这不是梦幻 So take a chance and/所以让我们抓住机会,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 I'mma get your heart racing/我会让你心如飞驰 In my skin tights jeans/以我紧贴皮肤的那紧身牛仔 Be your teenage dream tonight/今晚就成为你的少男幻想 Let you put your hands on me/让你把手放到我上面 In my skin tight jeans/到我紧贴皮肤的那紧身牛仔 Be your teenage dream tonight/今晚就成为你的少男幻想Katy Perry - E.T. 制作:噩梦之魇 翻译:天h&陶赫 You're so hypnotizing\你用爱,将我催眠 Could you be the devil\你是恶魔转世 Could you be an angel\亦或天使降临 You're touch magnetizing\被你的抚摸强烈吸引 Feels like I am floating\我已飘飘欲仙 Leave my body glowing\爱火熊熊燃烧 They say be afraid\他们都说要小心 You're not like the others\你不同于芸芸众生 Futuristic lover\是来自未来的恋人 Different DNA\不一样的DNA They don't understand you\他们觉得你不可理喻 You're from a whole 'nother world\你来自一个完全不同的星球 A different dimension\一个多维的神秘空间 You open my eyes\你的到来让我睁开双眼 And I'm ready to go\我已准备就绪 Lead me into the light\请带我走进这道光芒 Kiss me, k-k-kiss me\吻我,亲吻我 Infect me with your love\用你的爱将我感染 And fill me with your poison\饮下你诱惑的毒酒 Take me, t-t-take me\带我,带我走 Wanna be your victim\甘愿做你的俘虏 Ready for abduction\期待你的侵略 Boy, you're an alien\男孩,你是一个天外来客 Your touch so foreign\你的触碰如此特别 It's supernatural\是超自然的感应 extraterrestrial\是外星球的呼唤 You're so supersonic\你的速度无人能及 Wanna feel your power\想要感受你的力量 Stun me with your laser\快用镭射将我昏迷 Your kiss is cosmic\你的吻将我融化 Every move is magic\一举一动都充满魔力 You're from a whole 'nother world\你来自一个完全不同的星球 A different dimension\一个多维的神秘空间 You open my eyes\你的到来让我睁开双眼 And I'm ready to go\我已准备就绪 Lead me into the light\请带我走进这道光芒 Kiss me, k-k-kiss me\吻我,亲吻我 Infect me with your love\用你的爱将我感染 And fill me with your poison\饮下你诱惑的毒酒 Take me, t-t-take me\带我,带我走 Wanna be your victim\甘愿做你的俘虏 Ready for abduction\期待你的侵略 Boy, you're an alien\男孩,你是一个天外来客 Your touch so foreign\你的触碰如此特别 It's supernatural\是超自然的感应 extraterrestrial\是外星球的呼唤 This is transcendental\这是另一种境界的超越 On another level\ Boy, you're my lucky star\男孩,你是我的幸运星 I wanna walk on your wavelength\我要穿梭于你的波长 and be there when you vibrate\和你一起徜徉宇宙 For you I'll risk it all\为了你,我甘愿冒一切风险 Kiss me, k-k-kiss me\吻我,亲吻我 Infect me with your love\用你的爱将我感染 And fill me with your poison\饮下你诱惑的毒酒 Take me, t-t-take me\带我,带我走 Wanna be a victim\甘愿做俘虏 Ready for abduction\期待你的侵略 Boy, you're an alien\男孩,你是一个天外来客 Your touch so foreign\你的触碰如此特别 It's supernatural\是超自然的感应 Extraterrestrial\是外星球的呼唤 Extraterrestrial\是外星球的呼唤 Extraterrestrial\是外星球的呼唤 Boy, you're an alien\男孩,你是一个天外来客 Your touch so foreign\你的触碰如此特别 It's supernatural\是超自然的感应 Extraterrestrial\是外星球的呼唤 鸣谢纯冲字幕组Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band - Sing (Lyrics by ericrazy@MaxRNB) QQ: 终极R&B - MaxRNB - Your first R&B/Hiphop source Some words they can't be spoken only sung So hear a thousand voices shouting love There's a place, there's a time In this life when you sing what you are feeling Find your feet, stand your ground Don't you see right now the world is listening to what we say Sing it louder, sing it clearer Knowing everyone will hear you, Make some noise, find your voice tonight Sing it stronger, sing together Make this moment last forever Old and young Shouting love tonight To sing we've had a lifetime to wait And see a thousand faces celebrate You brought hope, you brought light Conquered fear, it wasn't always easy Stood your ground, kept your faith Don't you see right now the world is listening to what we say Sing it louder, sing it clearer Knowing everyone will hear you, Make some noise, find your voice tonight Sing it stronger, sing together Make this moment last forever Old and young Shouting love tonight Some words they can't be spoken only sung To hear a thousand voices shouting love And light and hope Just sing Just sing Just sing Just sing Sing it louder, sing it clearer Knowing everyone will hear you, Hey Sing it stronger, sing together Make this moment last forever Hey To hear a thousand voices shouting love (Lyrics by ericrazy@MaxRNB) QQ: 终极R&B - MaxRNB - Your first R&B/Hiphop source Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude ( Lyrics by lu8799533 @MaxRNB) Maximal R&B - Your First R&B Source! Stomp stomp I've arrived Drop the beat, nasty face Why ya lookin' at me? Flyin' flyin' flyin' flyin' through the sky In my spaceship I'm an alien tonight Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty sucka You think I can't get hurt like you, you motherf.... I can do it like a brother Do it like a dude Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you Do it like a brother Do it like a dude Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem Sugar sugar sugar We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem Sugar sugar sugar Boom Boom, pull me a beer No pretty drinks, I'm a guy out here Rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' money like a pimp My B I T C H's on my d*ck like this Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty sucka You think I can't get hurt like you, you motherf.... I can do it like a brother Do it like a dude Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you Do it like a brother Do it like a dude Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem Sugar sugar sugar We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem Sugar sugar sugar Boys, come say what you wanna Boys, you need to lick my dollar Boys, gettin' hot under the collar Holla holla woah Boys, come say what you wanna Boys, you need to lick my dollar Boys, gettin' hot under the collar Holla holla woah I can do it like a brother Do it like a dude Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you Do it like a brother Do it like a dude Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you W can do it like a brother Do it like a dude Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you Do it like a brother Do it like a dude Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem Sugar sugar sugar We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem Sugar sugar sugar Do it, do it like a dude Do it, do it low like you Do it, do it like a dude Do it, do it like a dudeKe$ha - Blow 制作:噩梦之魇 翻译参考自网络 (Laugh) Dance Back door cracked\踢爆后门 We don‘t need a key\我们无需钥匙 We get in for free\我们免费入场 No VIP sleaze\气死贵宾 Drink that Kool-Aid\干掉这杯Kool-Aid Follow my lead\跟上我的步伐 Now you‘re one of us\此刻你是我们的一份子 You‘re coming with me\和我一起狂欢 It‘s time to kill the lights and\黑灯熄火 Shut the DJ down\DJ闭嘴 This place about to\全场即将... Tonight we‘re taking over\今晚彻夜狂欢 No one‘s getting out\没人想要离场 This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-oh-oh-ho This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-oh-oh-ho This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-oh-oh-ho This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-oh-oh-ho This place about to\全场即将... Now what\如今想怎样 We're taking control\我们掌控全场 We get what we want\我们拥有一切 We do what you don‘t\我们做你做不到的事 Dirt and glitter\脏话,灯光 Cover the floor\洒满了舞池 We‘re pretty and sick\我们又漂亮又病态 We‘re young\我们充满活力 and we‘re bored\却又懒散颓废 It‘s time to lose your mind\是时候放纵自己 And let the crazy out\爆发内心的疯狂 This place about to\全场即将... Tonight we‘re taking names\我们交换名字 'Cause we don‘t mess around\不要虚度光阴 This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-oh-oh-ho This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-oh-oh-ho This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-oh-oh-ho This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-oh-oh-ho This place about to(blow)\即将引爆全场 Go, go, go, go insane\神志不清 Go insane\意识模糊 Throw some glitter\扔出钞票 Make it rain on him\像下雨一样到他身上 Let me see them Hanes\让我看他们高举的手 Let me\让我 Let me see them Hanes\让我看见他们投降的手 Go insane\神志不清 Go insane\意识模糊 Throw some glitter\\扔出钞票 Make it rain on him\像下雨一样到他身上 Let me see them Hanes\让我看他们投降的手 Let me\让我 Let me see them Hanes\让我看他们高举的手 We are taking over(Blow)\我们彻夜狂欢 Get used to it(Blow)\你得习惯这种场合 This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-ow-ow This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-ow-ow This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-ow-ow This place about to blow\即将引爆全场 Blow-ow-ow This place about to(blow)\即将引爆全场ke$ha - tik tok Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy早晨醒来感觉自己就像吹牛老爹 Put my glasses on, I'm out the door带上黑超准备走人 I'm gonna hit this city (Let's go)我要到城中狂欢 Before I leave,出发之前 Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack再用杰克丹尼刷一下牙 Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back因为一旦我离家就会彻夜不归 I'm talking - pedicure on our toes, toes我说我要去做美足,美足 Trying on all our clothes, clothes试穿了所有的衣服,衣服 Boys blowing up our phones, phones男孩们打爆了电话,电话 Drop-toping, playing our favorite CDs坐上敞篷车,播放最喜欢的CD Pulling up to the parties一路开到派对 Trying to get a little bit tipsy然后喝得有点醉醺醺 Don't stop, make it pop别停下,尽情摇滚 DJ, blow my speakers up DJ让我嗨翻天 Tonight, Imma fight今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 Till we see the sunlight时钟在滴答走 Tick tock, on the clock但派对绝不会停下 But the party don't stop但派对绝不会停下 Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Don't stop, make it pop别停下,尽情摇滚 DJ, blow my speakers up DJ让我嗨翻天 Tonight, Imma fight今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 Till we see the sunlight时钟在滴答走 Tick tock, on the clock但派对绝不会停下 But the party don't stop但派对绝不会停下 Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Ain't got a care in world,才不管世界会变成怎样 But got plenty of beer只要有大量啤酒 Ain't got no money in my pocket,口袋里半毛也没有 But I'm already here但我已经在这儿了 And now, the dudes are lining up现在小伙们排起了长队 Cause they hear we got swagger因为他们听过我们超有型 But we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger但我们把他们踹到了路旁,除非他们打 扮成mick,jagger I'm talking about - everybody getting crunk, crunk我说每个人都想要疯狂,疯狂 Boys trying to touch my junk, junk男孩们想要摸我的美臀,美臀 Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk如果他们喝的太醉我会抽他们耳光,耳光 Now, now - we goin' til they kick us out, out现在他们在追,我们在逃,逃 Or the police shut us down, down否则条子会把我们抓到,抓到 Police shut us down, down条子会把我们抓到,抓到 Po-po shut us Don't stop, make it pop别停下,尽情摇滚 DJ, blow my speakers up DJ让我嗨翻天 Tonight, Imma fight今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 Till we see the sunlight时钟在滴答走 Tick tock, on the clock但派对绝不会停下 But the party don't stop但派对绝不会停下 Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Don't stop, make it pop别停下,尽情摇滚 DJ, blow my speakers up DJ让我嗨翻天 Tonight, Imma fight今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 Till we see the sunlight时钟在滴答走 Tick tock, on the clock但派对绝不会停下 But the party don't stop但派对绝不会停下 Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh DJ, you build me up DJ,你让我兴奋 You break me down你让我崩溃 My heart, it pounds yeah, you got me我的心在狂跳,对,你已把我迷倒 With my hands up我举起双手 You got me now你把我抓住 You gotta that sound yeah, you got me你用那种声音,对,你已把我迷倒 DJ, you build me up DJ,你让我兴奋 You break me down你让我崩溃 My heart, it pounds yeah, you got me我的心在狂跳,对,你已把我迷倒 With my hands up我举起双手 Put your hands up也举起你的双手 Put your hands up也举起你的双手 Don't stop, make it pop别停下,尽情摇滚 DJ, blow my speakers up DJ让我嗨翻天 Tonight, Imma fight今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 Till we see the sunlight时钟在滴答走 Tick tock, on the clock但派对绝不会停下 But the party don't stop但派对绝不会停下 Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Don't stop, make it pop别停下,尽情摇滚 DJ, blow my speakers up DJ让我嗨翻天 Tonight, Imma fight今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 Till we see the sunlight时钟在滴答走 Tick tock, on the clock但派对绝不会停下 But the party don't stop但派对绝不会停下 Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh ohRonan Keating - &When You Say Nothing At All& It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word, you can light up the dark Try as I may I could never explain What I hear when you don't say a thing The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall You say it best.. when you say nothing at all All day long I can hear people talking out loud But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd Try as they may they can never define What's been said between your heart and mine The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall You say it best.. when you say nothing at all The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall You say it best.. when you say nothing at all (You say it best.. when you say nothing at all) (You say it best.. when you say nothing at all) The smile on your face(You say it best.. when you say nothing at all) The truth in your eyes(You say it best.. when you say nothing at all) The touch of your hand(You say it best.. when you say nothing at all) Let's me know that you need me.. (You say it best.. when you say nothing at all) (You say it best.. when you say nothing at all)…Down i don't know where i'm at i'm standin' at the back and i'm tired of waiting i'm waiting here in line hoping that i'll find what i've been chasing i shot for the sky i'm stuck on the ground so why do i try? i know i'm gonna fall down i thought i could fly so why did i drown? i never know why it's comin' down, down, down i'm not ready to let go 'cause then i'll never know what i could be missin' but i'm missin' way too much so when do i give up, what i've been wishin' for? i shot for the sky i'm stuck on the ground so why do i try? i know i'm gonna fall down i thought i could fly so why did i drown? i'll never know why it's comin' down, down, down oh i am goin' down, down, down i can't find another way around and i don't wanna hear the sound of losin' what i never found i shot for the sky i'm stuck on the ground so why do i try? i know i'm gonna fall down i thought i could fly so why did i drown? i'll never know why it's comin' down, down, down i shot for the sky i'm stuck on the ground so why do i try? i know i'm gonna fall down i thought i could fly so why did i drown? oh, it's comin' down, down, down could this be love victoria acosta 小鸣 for 慧子 Woke Up This Morning Just Sat In My Bed 8 a.m. First Thing In My Head Is A Certain Someone Who's Always On My Mind He Treats Me Like A Lady In Every Way He Smiles And Warms Me Through Up The Day Should I Tell Him I Love You Wish I Knew What To Say! Could This Be Love That I Feel So Strong So Deep And So Real If I Lost You Would I Ever Heal Could This Be Love That I Feel? Could This Be Love That I Feel So Strong So Deep And So Real If I Lost You Would I Ever Heal Could This Be Love That I Feel? The Way He Looks So Deep In My Eyes Our Hearts Are So Warm I Just Wanna Cry Then He's So Hardworking He Wants To Be Someone Should I Tell Him That I Love You What If He Doesn't Say It Too I'm Getting So Nervous What Should I Do Could This Be Love That I Feel So Strong So Deep And So Real If I Lost You Would I Ever Heal Could This Be Love That I Feel? Could This Be Love That I Feel So Strong So Deep And So Real If I Lost You Would I Ever Heal Could This Be Love That I Feel? Will It Be My Turn Two Hearts Beating Together As One No More Loneliness Only Love Laughter And Fun Could This Be Love That I Feel So Strong So Deep And So Real If I Lost You Would I Ever Heal Could This Be Love That I Feel? Could This Be Love That I Feel So Strong So Deep And So Real If I Lost You Would I Ever Heal Could This Be Love That I Feel? Could This Be Love That I Feel?...Almost lover(恋人未满)――A fine Frenzy Your fingertips across my skin 你的指尖轻滑过我的肌肤 The palm trees swaying in the wind 棕榈树在风中翩翩起舞 Images 这一幕 You sang me Spanish lullabies 你为我吟唱那西班牙摇篮曲 The sweetest sadness in your eyes 你的眼中映出甜蜜的忧伤 Clever trick 和那狡黠的恶作剧 I never want to see you unhappy 我不愿看到你的哀伤 I thought you want the same for me 我以为你也一样 Goodbye my almost lover 再见了,我无缘的爱人 Goodbye my hopeless dream 再见了,我无望的梦想 I'm trying not to think about you 我试着不再想你 Can't you just let me be? 请让我独自离去 So long my luckless romance 再见了我不幸的爱 My back is turned on you 我将转身离去 Should've known you'd bring me heartache 早该知道你只能带给我无尽的心伤 Almost lovers always do 无缘的爱人总是如此 We walked along a crowded street 我们穿行在拥挤的街道 You took my hand and danced with me 你拉住我的手在树荫下与你共舞 images And when you left you kissed my lips 当你离开时,你吻着我的唇 You told me you'd never ever forgot these images 说着你永不忘记这一幕 I'd never wanna see you unhappy 我永远不愿看见你不快乐的样子 I thought you'd want the same for me 我以为你也一样 Goodbye my almost lover 再见了,我无缘的爱人 Goodbye my hopeless dream 再见了,我无望的梦想 I'm trying not to think about you 我试着不再想你 Can't you just let me be? 请让我独自离去 So long my luckless romance 再见了我不幸的爱 My back is turned on you 我将转身离去 Should've known you'd bring me heartache 早该知道你只能带给我无尽的心伤 Almost lovers always do 无缘的爱人总是如此 I cannot go to the ocean 我再也无法回到昔日的海边 I cannot drive in the streets at night 我再也无法行驶在午夜的街道 I cannot wake up in the morning 我再也无法在清晨醒来 Without you on my mind 若你在我心中从此消失 So you're gone and I'm haunted 但你离去我却还留在原地 And I bet you are just fine 希望你一切都好 Did i make it that easy 而我是否能轻易的 To walk right in and out of my life 让你走入我的生命再离开 Goodbye my almost lover 再见了,我无缘的爱人 Goodbye my hopeless dream 再见了,我无望的梦想 I'm trying not to think about you 我试着不再想你 Can't you just let me be? 请让我独自离去 So long my luckless romance 再见了我不幸的爱 My back is turned on you 我将转身离去 Should've known you'd bring me heartache 早该知道你只能带给我无尽的心伤 Almost lovers always do 无缘的爱人总是如此A Teens-Fire Fly QQ: 编辑:猴子 When I said go I never meant away当我说离开时我从不打算离开 You ought to know the freaky games we play你应该知道我们玩的任性游戏 Could you forgive and learn how to forget你可以原谅而且学习该如何忘记吗 Hear me as I'm calling out your name听到我呼唤你名字的时候 Fire fly come back to me萤火虫飞回我身边 Make the night as bring as day使夜晚像白天一样明亮 I'll be looking out for you你轻轻的告诉我 Tell me that your lonely too告诉我你也很孤单 Fire fly come lead me on萤火虫过来指引我 Follow you into the sun跟随你接触太阳 That's the way it ought to be我们应当这样做 Fire fly come back to me萤火虫飞回我身边 You and me你和我 We shared a wistery我们分享朦胧的感觉 We were so close我们是如此接近 Like honey to the bee像是一对亲密的蜜蜂 And if you tell me how to make you understand而且如果你告诉我该如何使你了解 I'm minor in a major kind a way在主要的前提下我使用次要的 Fire fly come back to me萤火虫飞回我身边 Make the night as bring as day使夜晚像白天一样明亮 I'll be looking out for you你轻轻的告诉我 Tell me that your lonely too告诉我你也很孤单 Fire fly come lead me on萤火虫过来指引我 Follow you into the sun跟随你接触太阳 That's the way it ought to be我们应当这样做 Fire fly come back to me萤火虫飞回我身边 Fly fire fly through the sky萤火虫飞越天空 Come and play with my desire过来与我的渴望嬉戏 Don't be long,don't ask why不要太久,不要问为什么 I can't wait another night我不可以等到下一个夜晚 Fly fire fly through the sky萤火虫飞越天空 Wait another night等到下一个夜晚 Don't be long不要太久 Fire...fly萤火...虫 Fire fly come back to me萤火虫飞回我身边 Make the night as bring as day使夜晚像白天一样明亮 I'll be looking out for you你轻轻的告诉我 Tell me that your lonely too告诉我你也很孤单 Fire fly come lead me on萤火虫过来指引我 Follow you into the sun跟随你接触太阳 That's the way it ought to be我们应当这样做 Firefly come back萤火虫回来 Fire fly come back to me萤火虫飞回我身边 Make the night as bring as day使夜晚像白天一样明亮 I'll be looking out for you你轻轻的告诉我 Tell me that your lonely too告诉我你也很孤单 Fire fly come lead me on萤火虫过来指引我 Follow you into the sun跟随你接触太阳 That's the way it ought to be我们应当这样做 Fire fly come back to me萤火虫飞回我身边Adam Lambert - Sleepwalker Lyrics by yvonne @ LK 歌词组 I saw a picture of you Hanging in an empty hallway I heard a voice that I knew And I couldn't walk away It took me back to the end Of everything I taste it all I taste it all The tears again Outside the rain's fallin' down There's not a drop that hits me Scream at the sky but no sound Is leavin' my lips It's like I can't even feel After the way you touched me I'm not asleep but I'm not awake After the way you loved me I can't turn this around I keep running into walls that I can't break down I said I just wander around With my eyes wide shut because of you I'm a sleepwalker walker walker I'm a sleepwalker walker walker Let me out of this dream Everywhere that I go I see another memory And all the places we used to know They're always there to haunt me I walk around and I feel so lost and lonely You're everything that I want But you don't want me I can't turn this around I keep running into walls that I can't break down I said I just wander around With my eyes wide shut because of you I'm a sleepwalker walker walker I'm a sleepwalker walker walker Let me out of this dream, dream Let me out of this dream I can't turn this around I keep running into walls that I can't break down I said I just wander around With my eyes wide shut because of you I'm a sleepwalker walker walker I'm a sleepwalker walker walker I'm a sleepwalker walker walker I'm a sleepwalker walker walker Let me out of this dream LRC by yvonne from LK Lyrics GroupArtist: Adam Lambert Title: Whataya Want From Me Lyrics by bayan @ LK歌词组 Hey, slow it down What do you want from me What do you want from me Yeah, I'm afraid What do you want from me What do you from me There might have been a time I would give myself away Ooh once upon a time I didn't give a damn But now here we are So what do you want from me What do you want from me Just don't give up I'm workin' it out Please don't give in I won't let you down It messed me up, Need a second to breathe Just keep coming around Hey, what do you want from me What do you want from me What do you want from me Yeah, it's plain to see That baby you're beautiful And it's nothing wrong with you It's me C I'm a freak But thanks for lovin' me Cause you're doing it perfectly Yeah there might have been a time When I would let you step away I wouldn't even try but I think You could save my life Just don't give up I'm workin' it out Please don't give in I won't let you down It messed me up, Need a second to breathe Just keep coming around Hey, what do you want from me What do you want from me What do you want from me Just don't give up on me I won't let you down No, I won't let you down So .. Just don't give up I'm workin' it out Please don't give in I won't let you down It messed me up, Need a second to breathe Just keep coming around Hey, what do you want from me Just don't give up I'm workin' it out Please don't give in I won't let you down It messed me up, Need a second to breathe Just keep coming around Hey, whataya want from me (whataya want from me) Whataya want from me Whataya want from meThinking Of You ATC Planet Pop(2000) Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you All I can do is just think about you Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you No matter how I try I don't find a reason why Believe me it's no lie I always have you on my mind No matter what I see guess where I wanna be Love is the answer I will find Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you All I can do is just think about you Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you (Thinkin' of you) No matter where I go This is the only show I'd like to be a part Come on and take my heart No matter where you are Baby I can't be far Cause I'll be with you all the time Thinking of you Think about you all the time This feelin' deep inside When you're right by my side I'll always be with you Believe me this is true Whenever we apart You're deep with in my heart Cause you'll be with me all the time Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you All I can do is just think about you Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you No matter where I go This is the only show I'd like to be a part Come on and take my heart No matter where you are Baby I can't be far Cause I'll be with you all the time Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you All I can do is just think about you Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you Thinkin' of you Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of youIt's My Life / 这就是我的人生 Bon Jovi by godfatherjin. @GFJ Studio! 2010 This ain't a song for the broken-hearted/这不是一首为伤心低落之人准备的歌 No silent prayer for the faith-departed/不是为遗失信仰之人而做的默默祈祷 I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd/我不会只成为芸芸众生中的一个 You're gonna hear my voice/你将会听到我的声音 When I shout it out loud/就在我大声喊出来之时 It's my life/这就是我的人生 It's now or never/就是现在,放手一搏 I ain't gonna live forever/我不会永远活下去 I just want to live while I'm alive/我只想认真过好我这一生 (It's my life)/(这就是我的人生) My heart is like an open highway/我的心潮在激烈地涌动 Like Frankie said/就像弗兰克唱的那样: I did it my way/D我行我路。‖ I just wanna live while I'm alive/我只想认真过好我这一生 It's/这就是 My/我的 Life/人生 This is for the ones who stood their ground/这是为刚强屹立之人而准备的 For Tommy and Gina who never backed down/是为坚定无畏之人而唱的 Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake/明天将更趋艰辛,毋庸怀疑 Luck ain't even lucky/幸运女神不再眷顾 Got to make your own breaks/你得自己创造机遇 It's my life/这就是我的人生 And it's now or never/而就是现在,放手一搏 I ain't gonna live forever/我不会永远活下去 I just want to live while I'm alive/我只想认真过好我这一生 (It's my life)/(这就是我的人生) My heart is like an open highway/我的心潮在激烈地涌动 Like Frankie said/就像弗兰克唱的那样: I did it my way/D我行我路。‖ I just want to live while I'm alive/我只想认真过好我这一生 It's/这就是 My/我的 Life/人生 Better stand tall when they're calling you out/当艰辛的生活来找你麻烦,身板挺直 Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down/不要屈服,不要气馁,宝贝,不要退缩 It's my life/这就是我的人生 And it's now or never/而就是现在,放手一搏 I ain't gonna live forever/我不会永远活下去 I just want to live while I'm alive/我只想认真过好我这一生 (It's my life)/(这就是我的人生) My heart is like an open highway/我的心潮在激烈地涌动 Like Frankie said/就像弗兰克唱的那样: I did it my way/D我行我路。‖ I just want to live while I'm alive/我只想认真过好我这一生 It's/这就是 My/我的 Life/人生 And it's now or never/而就是现在,放手一搏 'Cause I ain't gonna live forever/我不会永远活下去 I just want to live while I'm alive/我只想认真过好我这一生 (It's my life)/(这就是我的人生) My heart is like an open highway/我的心潮在激烈地涌动 Like Frankie said/就像弗兰克唱的那样: I did it my way/D我行我路。‖ I just want to live while I'm alive/我只想认真过好我这一生 It's/这就是 My/我的 Life!/人生!Brandon Heath - Give Me Your Eyes Looked down from a broken sky Traced out by the city lights My world from a mile high Best seat in the house tonight Touched down on the cold black top Hold on for the sudden stop Breathe in the familiar shock Of confusion and chaos All those people going somewhere Why have I never cared? Give me Your eyes for just one second Give me Your eyes so I can see Everything that I keep missing Give me Your love for humanity Give me Your arms for the broken hearted Wasn't it far beyond my reach? Give me Your heart for the one's forgotten Give me Your eyes so I can see Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Step out on a busy street See a girl and our eyes meet Does her best to smile at me To hide whats underneath Theres a man just to her right Black suit and a bright red tie Too ashamed to tell his wife He's out of work He's buying time All those people going somewhere Why have I never cared? Give me Your eyes for just one second Give me Your eyes so I can see Everything that I keep missing Give me Your love for humanity Give me Your arms for the broken hearted Wasn't it far beyond my reach? Give me Your heart for the one's forgotten Give me Your eyes so I can see Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah I've been there a million times A couple of million eyes Just moving past me by I swear I never thought that I was wrong Well I want a second glance So give me a second chance To see the way you see the people all alone Give me Your eyes for just one second Give me Your eyes so I can see Everything that I keep missing Give me Your love for humanity Give me Your arms for the broken hearted Wasn't it far beyond my reach? Give me Your heart for the one's forgotten Give me Your eyes so I can see Give me Your eyes for just one second Give me Your eyes so I can see Everything that I keep missing Give me Your love for humanity Give me Your arms for the broken hearted Wasn't it far beyond my reach? Give me Your heart for the one's forgotten Give me Your eyes so I can see Yeah Yeah Yeah YeahBefore It Explodes Charice It's not a question of love 'Cause our love has never changed But all the little things keep piling up And life keeps getting in the way Don't make this harder than it is We both knew it'd come to this Better now than in a year More nights of tears and we both hate each other The fuse is already lit, so how about a final kiss And just let it go... And stop the madness before it explodes Before it's out of our control Let's stop the madness before it explodes We gotta let it go Before it all explodes Somethings we won't understand And we're both so tired of being misunderstood So let's just turn and walk away And hold on to what was good Don't make this harder than it is We both knew it'd come to this Better now than in a year More nights of tears and we both hate each other The fuse is already lit, so how about a final kiss And just let it go... And stop the madness before it explodes Before it's out of our control Let's stop the madness before it explodes We gotta let it go Before it all explodes There ain't nothing that can save us But you're close to the edge And what's the use of going on, If we're lying to each other Every word that is said Its too late for us now Cause we can hear the count down Its getting close, its gonna blow And stop the madness before it explodes Before it's out of our control Let's stop the madness before it explodes We gotta let it go Before it all explodesCall Me Maybe-Carly Rae Jepsen I threw a wish in the well我在许愿池扔下了愿望 Don‘t ask me I‘ll never tell不要问我,我永远不会告诉你 I looked to you as it fell当它落下时我遇见了你 and now you‘re in my way现在你又出现在我的面前 I‘d trade my soul for a wish我用我的灵魂换取一个愿望 Pennies and dimes C for a kiss用所有金钱换得一个吻 I wasn‘t looking for this我要的不是这些 But now you‘re in my way现在你又出现在我的面前 Your stare was holdin'你坚定的眼神 Ripped jeans C skin was showing破旧的牛仔裤,露出皮肤 Hot night C Wind was blowing风吹着性感无比 Where d‘ you think you‘re going baby?你想要去哪儿,宝贝 Hey I just met you嘿,我才刚刚见到你 and this is crazy这可真是疯狂 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 It‘s hard to look right--at you baby!宝贝我很难见到你一次 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 Hey I just met you嘿,我才刚刚见到你 and this is crazy这可真是疯狂 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 and all the other boys其他所有的男孩 try to chase me都想要追求我 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 ...... You took your time with the call你花些时间给我打电话 I took no time with the fall我很短时间就被征服 You gave me nothing at all你什么都没有给我 But still you‘re in my way但你仍然出现在我的面前 I beg and borrow and steal我千方百计的 Have foresight,and it's real去预想,这是真的 I didn't know I would feel it我不确定我的感觉 But it‘s in my way但它出现在我的面前 Your stare was holdin'你坚定的眼神 Ripped jeans C skin was showing破旧的牛仔裤,露出皮肤 Hot night C Wind was blowin'风吹着性感无比 Where d‘ you think you‘re going baby?你想要去哪儿,宝贝 Hey I just met you嘿,我才刚刚见到你 and this is crazy这可真是疯狂 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 It‘s hard to look right--at you baby!宝贝我很难见到你一次 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 Hey I just met you嘿,我才刚刚见到你 and this is crazy这可真是疯狂 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 and all the other boys其他所有的男孩 try to chase me都想要追求我 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 Boy you came into my life在你闯进我的生活之前 I‘ve missed you so bad我是那么的想你 I‘ve missed you so bad我是那么的想你 I‘ve missed you so so bad我是那么那么的想你 Boy you came into my life在你闯进我的生活之前 I‘ve missed you so bad我是那么的想你 and You should know that你应该知道这些 I‘ve missed you so so bad我是那么 那么的想你 It‘s hard to look right--at you baby宝贝我很难见到你一次 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 Hey I just met you嘿,我才刚刚见到你 and this is crazy这可真是疯狂 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 and all the other boys其他所有的男孩 try to chase me都想要追求我 But here‘s my number但这是我的电话号码 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话 Boy you came into my life在你闯进我的生活之前 I‘ve missed you so bad我是那么的想你 I‘ve missed you so bad我是那么的想你 I‘ve missed you so so bad我是那么那么的想你 Boy you came into my life在你闯进我的生活之前 I‘ve missed you so bad我是那么的想你 You should know that你应该知道这些 So, Call Me Maybe也许可以给我打个电话。free loop-daniel powter(管不住的音符) made by tobin bell I'm a little used to calling outside your name 如果不喊出你的名字,我在窗外会有点难受 I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane 今晚若再见到你,我可能无法控制自己 But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day 我不明白这是为什么,时间开始变得有点缓慢 Hey yeah 嘿耶 I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name 我曾一语惊人,想要名震一方 I'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same 如果我也离你而去,在人群中随波逐 流,只会碌碌无为 But I dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day 我不明白这是为什么,时间开始变得有点缓慢 Hey yeah 嘿耶 Cause it's hard for me to lose 因为失去你是一种煎熬 In my life I've found only time will tell 一生追求的,只有时间才能给我答案 And I will figure out that we can baby 亲爱的,我会弄明白的 We can do a one night stand, yeah 至少我们可以一夜相拥 And it's hard for me to lose in my life 因为失去你是一种煎熬 I've found outside your skin right near the fire 我发现你被遗弃街头,外表憔悴不堪将要毁灭 That we can baby 亲爱的,我们可以 We can change and feel alright 修复一切,共度难关 I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain 我已习惯在雨中漫步 You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same 如果你找到依赖,大可天明就离我而去 But I don't know enough, I need someone who leaves the day 但我不明白这是为什么,我需要有人 和我一起遗忘这一天 Hey yeah 嘿耶 Cause it's hard for me to lose 因为失去你是一种煎熬 In my life I've found only time will tell 一生追求的,只有时间才能给我答案 And I will figure out that we can baby 亲爱的,我会弄明白的 We can do a one night stand, yeah 至少我们可以一夜相拥 And it's hard for me to lose in my life 因为失去你是一种煎熬 I've found outside your skin right near the fire 我发现你被遗弃街头,外表憔悴不堪将要毁灭 That we can baby 亲爱的,我们可以 We can change and feel alright 修复一切,共度难关 Free Loop--Daniel Powter (管不住的音符) Cause it's hard for me to lose 因为失去你是一种煎熬 In my life I've found only time will tell 一生追求的,只有时间才能给我答案 I will figure out that we can baby 亲爱的,我会弄明白的 We can do a one night stand, yeah 至少我们可以一夜相拥 And it's hard for me to lose in my life 因为失去你是一种煎熬 I've found outside your skin right near the fire 我发现你被遗弃街头,外表憔悴不堪将要毁灭 That we can baby 亲爱的,我们可以 We can change and feel alright 修复一切,共度难关 Cause it's hard for me to lose 因为失去你是一种煎熬 In my life I've found only time will tell 一生追求的,只有时间才能给我答案 And I will figure out that we can baby 亲爱的,我会弄明白的 We can do a one night stand, yeah 至少我们可以一夜相拥 And it's hard for me to lose in my life 因为失去你是一种煎熬 I've found outside your skin right near the fire 我发现你被遗弃街头,外表憔悴不堪将要毁灭 That we can baby 亲爱的,我们可以 We can change and feel alright 修复一切,共度难关Coldplay - Viva la Vida I used to rule the world /我曾经主宰世界 Seas would rise when I gave the word /一声号令 大浪升平 Now in the morning I sweep alone /如今我清晨独扫 Sweep the streets I used to own /清扫我曾经拥有的街道 I used to roll the dice /我曾孤注一掷 Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes /直视敌人眼中恐惧 Listen as the crowd would sing: /听人群高唱 &Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!& /旧朝已逝,新王万岁 One minute I held the key /我执掌的那一刻 Next the walls were closed on me /深墙遂将我紧闭 And I discovered that my castles stand /然后我发现我的城堡 Upon pillars of salt, pillars of sand /屹立在易碎的盐柱之上 I hear Jerusalem's bell's ringing /我听到耶路撒冷圣钟敲响 Roman Cavalry choirs are singing /罗马骑兵乐团在歌唱 Be my mirror my sword and shield /我的剑盾 闪亮可鉴 My missionaries in a foreign field /却在陌生的领域履行使命 For some reason I can not explain /出于无法解释的原因 Once you know there was never, never an honest word /一旦进入便无诚实可言 That was when I ruled the world /那就是我主宰世界的岁月 It was the wicked and wild wind /是诡异的一阵狂风 Blew down the doors to let me in. /吹开了扇扇大门让我走进 Shattered windows and the sound of drums /粉碎的窗棂 战鼓的轰鸣 People could not believe what I'd become /无人相信我会成为这样 Revolutionaries Wait /革命者在等待 For my head on a silver plate /我走上银刃锋利的断头台 Just a puppet on a lonely string /而我不过是孤弦上的傀儡 Oh who would ever want to be king? /谁会愿意 I hear Jerusalem's bell's ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can not explain I know Saint Peter will call my name Never an honest word But that was when I ruled the world (Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh) Hear Jerusalem's bell's ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can not explain I know Saint Peter will call my name Never an honest word But that was when I ruled the worldLost Without You 柒 Delta GoodremI know I can be a little stubborn sometimes 我知道我有时固执了一点 A little righteous and too proud 有点一本正经,过于骄傲 I just want to find a way to compromise 我只是想寻找到妥协的方法 Cos I believe that we can work things out 因为我相信我们能将问题解决 I thought I had all the answers never giving in 我知道我从不让步 But baby since you've gone I admit that I was wrong 但是亲爱的自从你消失之后我承认是我错了 All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie 我所知道的一切就是没有你我也就失去了自己, 我没有说谎 How my going to be strong without you I need you by my side 没有你要我如何变得坚强,我需要你 在我身边 If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye 如果曾说我们再也不会在一起 了,那么我们会以分手结束 don't know what I'd do ... 不知道我都做了些什么 I'm lost without you 没有你我也就失去了自己 I keep trying to find my way 我一直尝试找回自己 but all I know is I'm lost without you 但是我所知道的一切就是没有你我也就失去了自己 I keep trying to face the day 我继续尝试面对日子 I'm lost without you 没有你我也就失去了自己 How my ever gonna get rid of these blues 我将如何摆脱这些悲伤 Baby I'm so lonely all the time 亲爱的一直以来我是如此的寂寞 Everywhere I go I get so confused 我去到每个地方都是如此的困惑烦恼 You're the only thing that's on my mind 你是我脑海中唯一存在的事物 Oh my beds so cold at night and I miss you more each day 晚上我的床是如此之冷,我一天比一天 更想你 Only you can make it right no I'm not too proud to say 只有你才能让一切回归正常,我不太骄傲地说 All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie 我所知道的一切就是没有你我也就失去了自己, 我没有说谎 How my going to be strong without you I need you by my side 没有你要我如何变得坚强,我需要你 在我身边 If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye 如果曾说我们再也不会在一起 了,那么我们会以分手结束 don't know what I'd do ... 不知道我都做了些什么 I'm lost without you 没有你我也就失去了自己 I keep trying to find my way 我一直尝试找回自己 but all I know is I'm lost without you 但是我所知道的一切就是没有你我也就失去了自己 I keep trying to face the day 我继续尝试面对日子 I'm lost without you 没有你我也就失去了自己 If I could only hold you now 如果现在我能抱住你 and make the pain just go away 就能让痛苦都消失 Can't stop the tears from running down my face 无法阻止眼泪从我的脸上落下 Oh.... All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie 我所知道的一切就是没有你我也就失去了自己, 我没有说谎 How my going to be strong without you I need you by my side 没有你要我如何变得坚强,我需要你 在我身边 If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye 如果曾说我们再也不会在一起 了,那么我们会以分手结束 don't know what I'd do ... 不知道我都做了些什么 I'm lost without you 没有你我也就失去了自己 I keep trying to find my way 我一直尝试找回自己 but all I know is I'm lost without you 但是我所知道的一切就是没有你我也就失去了自己 I keep trying to face the day 我继续尝试面对日子 I'm lost without you 没有你我也就失去了自己 I keep trying to find my way 我一直尝试找回自己 but all I know is I'm lost without you 但是我所知道的一切就是没有你我也就失去了自己 I'm lost without you 没有你我也就失去了自己¤Skyscraper¤ ★☆Demi Lovato(Princess Demi 's Back !)☆★Lyrics by Judy @ LK歌词组 Pop分队 Skies are crying I am watching Catching teardrops in my hands Only silence, as it's ending Like we never had a chance Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me? You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I'll be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper As the smoke clears I awaken and untangle you from me Would it make you feel better To watch me while I bleed All my windows, still are broken But I'm standing on my feet You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I'll be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Go run, run, run I'm gonna stay right here Watch you disappear Go run run run Yeah its a long way down But I'm closer to clouds up here You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I'll be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Lrc by Judy from LK Lyrics Group Leona Lewis - Broken (Lyrics by 白猪贵族@MaxRNB) QQ: Maximal r&b - The Freshest & Hottest R&B/ Hip-Hop Music! You can take away all my love What do I need it for You can take away all these words There's no meaning anymore You can take away everything Leave me lying on the floor All those sorry's we can't go back to the start You can't fix me, I'm torn apart I wanna run away from love This time I have had enough Every time I feel your touch, I'm broken Shattered all my pieces of part Never thought I'd fall so hard Putting back together my heart, It's broken You can take these photographs Watch them fade away, oh You can throw away all these letters I don't care about what they say All those sorry's, there's a million reasons why You can't mend me, don't even try I wanna run away from love This time I have had enough Every time I feel your touch, I'm broken Shattered all the pieces of part Never thought I'd fall so hard Putting back together my heart, I'm broken I know it's gonna take some time To finally realize I got nothing let inside Nothing to hide I'm broken, I'm broken My heart is oh, oh, oh I'm broken, I'm broken There's nothing left inside Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh Save me I wanna run away from love This time I've had enough Every time I feel your touch, I'm broken Shattered all the pieces of part Never thought I'd fall so hard Putting back together my heart, I'm broken Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm broken Oh, Oh Oh, Oh, Save me Oh, Save, Me I'm brokenSexually Healing - Elize 作曲: 作词: 演唱:Elize (I can fight it) Edit:老妖 QQ: (Oh baby I can move on) 愿天下有情人终成眷属o(n_n)o... Tell me what is going down Move with my body all round I know I've been here before Going for the healing out the door It's a feeling in my soul Coming like a tide is on the road It's the heat that makes me burn Going for the point of no return It's a fighter A desire Can get it out tonight And I want it Cause I feel it Burning deep inside (I'm) checking out the moon is right The heat is on it's a Saturday night Why can't find the feeling So much sexual peeling Looking for my mister right The one that want to hold me tight Cause I just find the feeling Sexual healing I can fight it Tell me I'm a asking much I only want to feel the tender touch Coming like a wave tonight Going for the healing by my side All the back is hard to do Going for the feeling coming through You're the one that makes me burn Going for the point of no return It's a fighter A desire Can get it out tonight And I want it Cause I feel it Burning deep inside (I'm) checking out the moon is right The heat is on it's a Saturday night Why can't find the feeling So much sexual peeling Looking for my mister right The one that want to hold me tight Cause I just find the feeling Sexual healing I can fight it Just the way I can hide it Oh baby I got move on So I just got let it (show) Oh baby I can fight it Just the way I can hide it Oh baby I got move on So I just got let it (show) I can fight it Oh baby I got move on It's a fighter A desire Can get it out tonight And I want it Cause I feel it Burning deep inside (I'm) checking out the moon is right The heat is on it's a Saturday night Why can't find the feeling So much sexual peeling Looking for my mister right The one that want to hold me tight Cause I just find the feeling Sexual healing I can fight it No way I can hide it Oh baby I got move on So I let it show I can fight it No way I can hide it Oh baby I got move on So I let it show (I can fight it) Oh baby I got move on I can fight it,fight it......Heartbeats Amy Diamond 歌词jxluo制作 I can't figure out Is it meant to be this way Easy words so hard to say I can't live without Knowing how you feel Know if this is real Tell me am I mistaken Cause I don't have another heart for breakin' Please don't let me go I just wanna stay Can't you feel my heartbeats Giving me away I just want to know If you too feel afraid I can feel your heartbeats Giving you away Giving us away I can't understand How it's making sense That we put up such defense When all you need to know No matter what you do I'm just as scared as you Tell me am I mistaken Cause I don't have another heart for breakin' Please don't let me go I just wanna stay Can't you feel my heartbeats Giving me away I just want to know If you too feel afraid I can feel your heartbeats Giving you away Giving us away Please don't let me go I just wanna stay Can't you feel my heartbeats Giving me away I just want to know If you too feel afraid I can feel your heartbeats Giving you away Giving us away jxluo制作Hilary Duff - Someone's Watching Over Me / 希拉里? 达芙 ― 有人在守护着我 歌词翻译: 起飞 @ FSTC-2006 翻译工作室 (小组成员: 佟瑶 田月 金雪) Found myself today, oh I found myself and ran away / 我发现自己,发现自己今天在逃避 Something pulled me back, voice of reason I forgot I had / 身后有人喊,是久别的理智在召唤 All I know is you're not here to say what you always used to say / 我只知道你不在这里,可你的一言 一语 But it's written in the sky tonight / 已将今晚的天空写满 So I won't give up, no I won't break down / 我不会放弃,我不会绝望 Sooner than it seems, life turns around / 无需多久,命运将转向 And I will be strong, even if it all goes wrong / 我会很坚强,就算迷失于前方 When I'm standing in the dark, I'll still believe / 就算是身陷囹圄,我仍会说 Someone's watching over me / 有人在守护着我 I've seen that ray of light, and it's shining on my destiny / 看到那束光,它照亮我的生命之旅 Shining all the time, and I won't be afraid / 不灭的光芒,给予我勇气 To follow everywhere it's taking me / 追随着它奔向每一个地方 All I know is yesterday is gone, and right now I belong / 我只知道昨日已逝,而今我属于此刻 To this moment, to my dreams / 属于我所有梦想 So I won't give up, no I won't break down / 我不会放弃,我不会绝望 Sooner than it seems, life turns around / 无需多久,命运将转向 And I will be strong, even if it all goes wrong / 我会很坚强,就算迷失于前方 When I'm standing in the dark, I'll still believe / 就算是身陷囹圄,我仍会说 Someone's watching over me / 有人在守护着我 It doesn't matter what people say / 别在意他人的成见 And it doesn't matter how long it takes / 别在意美梦成真的时间 Believe in yourself and you'll fly high / 相信自己,就会振翅高飞 And it only matters how true you are / 只在意你到底有多真实 Be true to yourself and follow your heart / 做真实的你,追随你的心 So I won't give up, no I won't break down / 我不会放弃,我不会绝望 Sooner than it seems, life turns around / 无需多久,命运将转向 And I will be strong, even if it all goes wrong / 我会很坚强,就算迷失于前方 When I'm standing in the dark, I'll still believe / 就算是身陷囹圄,我仍会说 That I won't give up, no I won't break down / 我不会放弃,我不会绝望 Sooner than it seems, life turns around / 无需多久,命运将转向 And I will be strong, even if it all goes wrong / 我会很坚强,就算迷失于前方 When I'm standing in the dark, I'll still believe / 就算是身陷囹圄,我仍会说 That someone's watching over, someone's watching over / 有人在守护着, 有人在守护着 Someone's watching over me / 有人在守护着我 Yeah, yeah / 耶... 耶... Oh, oh / 哦... 哦... Someone's watching over me / 有人在守护着我 Way Back Into Love (Demo Version) Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore |空空ㄣ QQ:7451934 I've been living with a shadow overhead 我活在阴影之下 I&#3

我要回帖

更多关于 台湾男歌手翻唱英文歌 的文章

随机推荐