有关生存技能适合五人的英文小短剧短剧

英文短剧_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
&&学习英文最好的方式是有一个英语的环境,提供之前改编的剧本,希望大家都有提高和进步!
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语短剧 4人左右(可加旁白)中英对照 最好有新意点.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语短剧英语短剧剧本The Pocket Money Characters: Narrator(N),Salesman(S),Dad(D),Maggi(M), Alice(A), Candy(C), Policeman(P) Preparation:学校布景,做糖果用桌及相关材料,小贩家布景 Scene1(At Salesman’s home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty sale sman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming! S: Hello,do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate.My candies arevery popular,I don’t know why.The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money…… Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表) First, put the flour on the table. Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做) Now press, press…… Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的情) Press, press…… Oh, my god!(鼻涕)Never mind! Just do it! Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,he hehe…… Now let me cut it into pieces! One, two, three, four, five……(用脏菜刀) Wow, everything is ready! 糖果钻出来(跳舞),跳完后,非常难过地说:Oh, I’m so dirty and ugly! What can I do? The students will eat me! And they will be ill! Wuwuwu… S: Mmmm…It looks dirty, let me give you a nice coat! (给它穿上) Wow! Now it’s so beautiful! Haha…… C: Oh, no! Don’t sell me! I’m dirty!(拖糖果下场) Scene2(At the school gate) N: The next day, when the class is over, all the students come out happily and the salesman goes to the school gate as usual. (Maggie和Alice 欢快地跑出校门,看到小贩) (小贩拉着糖上场,吆喝):Candies! Candies! Sweet candies! …… M: Oh, Alice! Look! Candies! A: Yeah! I think they are yummy! M: Let’s ask him. A: OK! C: Don’t buy me!(非常焦急) M&A: Why? C: I’m dirty! M: No, you look nice! C: What can I do? (面向观众) Wuwuwu…(小贩将她拉在后面) S: Candies! Candies!(引诱两个女孩) M&A: How much are they? S: Do you have money?(轻蔑) M&A: Money?(对视) M:Oh, I’ve no money!(失落之极) A: Me too. S: No money? So sorry!(吆喝着走开,下场) M: What can we do now? A: Let’s ask dad for money. M: But how to ask? A: How?…Oh,I know ,let’s make him happy ,and he will give us money.(自信) M: Good idea!(全部下场) Scene 3:(At Maggie’s home) N: The children have to go home and ask dad for some money, and they know their father is good at playing guitar, so they will do something clever. (爸爸看报) M: Dad,dad,let’s sing a song ,OK? (同时Alice去取吉他准备拿给爸爸) A: And play the guitar for us! M: We know you play so well! (爸爸诧异地看着孩子) D: Oh? What a bright day today! M&A: Please, dad!(哀求) D:OKOK! Let’s. (取吉他,开始准备)D: Which song do you like? How about Edelweiss? M&A: Of course! (开始弹,第一段孩子随节奏起舞,第二段孩子开始轻声讨论起来“you first”之类的话,爸爸停止弹琴.) D: What’s the matter? M: Dad, we have no money! A: Can we have some please? D: I think you have lots of pocket money ,and you don’t need any more. M:I want to buy some candies at the school gate. A: They look so sweet and nice! M: Other students always buy them! D: But……You can’t ! They are quite unhealthy. Please go and do your homework..(置之不理,转头看报,孩子回到房间) M: What shall we do now? A: Let me think …well, I know!(轻声在Maggie耳边说) M: Oh, you are so clever! Let’s go.(回到爸爸身边) M: Dad, I want a new eraser! A: I want a longer ruler! M&A: Dad, please! D: Things are expensive these days. We have to save money! M: But dad, my eraser is too small now!(拿出破橡皮来给爸爸看) A: And my ruler is broken.(拿出断尺) D: OK, children. I believe you this time, make sure, don’t buy the food at the school gate. It’s unhealthy! Do you know? M&A: Yes, sir! D: Here you are !( 给钱) M&A: Thanks very much, dad! Bye!(非常高兴,下场) N: The next day, when the class is over ,Maggie and Alice come to the salesman again. They are happy to buy the candies and then have them, but soon they feel a stomachache. (孩子高兴地买了糖,边吃边回家,小贩下场,孩子到家后肚子痛) M: Aiyo!……(两人躬着背进场) A: ……. D: What’s wrong? M: I’ve a stomachache! A: Me too! D: What did you eat? The food at the school gate? M: Yes. We had some candies just now. A: I had some too! D: Oh! You’ve cheated me! You bought the candies instead of the eraser and ruler. I always tell you that don’t buy the food at the school gate, they are unhealthy!(生气) M: But they look nice! A: And tastes good! M&A: Aiyo…… D:Well, Let’s go to the salesman together and have a look! M&A: OK. Scene 4: (At the school gate) N: When they get to the school gate, a policeman is asking the salesman to go away. (正走到校门口,发现警察驱赶校门口的小贩) P: Hey! You shouldn’t stay here, leave now! C: Let’s go home, let’s go home! (轻声并拉小贩) S: No! My candies are nice and popular here! And… C: You are telling a lie! I’m very dirty and unhealthy! M&A: Dad, it’s him! Aiyo…(指着小贩) D: He? (警察走过来问爸爸,朝小孩) P: What’s the matter with them? D: They got a stomachache after having his candies. S: Really? But I’ve never heard of it. And…… P: Stop, stop!(打断小贩) Look at the two girls! Are you guilty? You must be honest with the students, and don’t sell candies any more.(非常严厉) S: OK. I know. (羞愧) C: Let’s go home. Let’s go home. Policeman(对小孩): Girls, please listen! Don’t buy the candies next time. They are bad for your health. D: Yes, he is right. And you shouldn’t tell a lie to me. Try to be an honest person! Will you? M&A: OK, dad! P: Let’s take them to the hospital now. D: OK, Let’s go. N(出场): A few days later, the girls recovered. And this story is trying to tell you that some of the phenomenon must be kept down, we hope it could be improved soon比较少,就四五分钟,比较的搞笑!
中英文对照
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语课堂小短剧剧本_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语课堂小短剧剧本
&&适合六人表演的英语课剧本。另传有PPT。
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢推荐英文短剧剧本_百度知道
推荐英文短剧剧本
适合大学生用的,大概六个角色左右,最好幽默一点,适合公共演出用。或者,如果不用短剧的话,以班级为单位的英语风采比赛还可以出什么节目?
我有更好的答案
阿三(手指上场的美女. 阿三;'re gonna get., she is yours. 荆柯(流口水); Hey, guy. If you say O:IC, ID, IQ card荆轲刺秦王吧
我们刚演过
效果很好荆珂刺秦王搞笑英语话剧剧本 (Introduction). What is the most expensive commodity in this century, show me the winner as soon as possible, but TCM is my only love! 阿三:What:Sure,&quot? 阿三.K. Don\&#39! Could you give me an innovative answer to “How are you”? 荆柯:Sure? 荆柯, who is the most pretty man in the world? (画外音:It’s you、charming、cute,不需要么,需要么?)李莫愁:How are you, Prince Dan!(二十一世纪最需要的是什么? 荆柯,哪有不挨刀啊,一刀砍死你啊!(毕恭毕敬)May I have your name card:Yes. So what can I do:Oh, I’m kidding too.Action I太子丹(上? 荆柯,做赞许状) Good idea:I’ve told you again and again that you should call me “my most beautiful、graceful 、Life is like a box of chocolates, Mochou. You never know what you&#92, and your wife? 太子丹晕倒 荆柯:Hey, man:Fine, thank you,激动状): Look! She is the most beautiful girl in the world? (赢一个人需要理由么? 阿三:Oh my God:After screening I have two promising persons on hand. One is Miss LiMoChou, the other is Mr JinKe? (向幕里大叫) Where is my minister,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状): Mirror, mirror, tell me! 阿三:I am very very busy now?荆轲: We don\&#39? What’s the TCM! 阿三: &#92:Mt we? Do we, I’m kidding! 太子丹.荆轲OK. I’m Jingke, you know, I will let you know I am the king of the killers’ world? 荆轲从兜里掏出一卷纸! 太子丹高兴状) Thank u mirror, OK. Tomorrow they will PK for the NO1 killer of the world. 太子:Well! But who is the right candidate。。: Long ago there was a crazy country? 荆轲Off course? Talent:Hero,we need your help. 荆柯:I am busy now! 太子丹:Excuse me? What’s the TCM? 观众甲:TCM - Traditional Chinese MM . 太子丹:I must show you the trump card. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Lipton Slimming tea. It is a brand new product of Unilever China. 荆柯(激动):Slimming tea! I have dreamed of it for thousands of times. My wife always threatens to leave me if I couldn’t reduce my weight. 阿三:You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent? Why are you looking at me? Although your eyes are full of sincerity, I’m very glad, you still have to speak up. Take it! Do you really like? Really?你不是真的想要吧?难道你真的想要吗…… (《No matter》音乐起,荆轲先与阿三跳探戈,拥入怀中,又甩出去,阿三做呕吐状。然后荆轲与太子丹跳伦巴,最后太子丹摆一个女性化的造型,向后弯腰并抬其中一条腿,荆轲做调戏状。) 荆柯(诚恳状) Just tell me what should I do? I will do anything for you. 太子丹与阿三(撞胯,击掌)Yeah! Action Ш (《大话西游》主题曲响起) 荆珂挽着妻子,太子丹,阿三在后. 阿三:Hero, we have already reached Yishui River. 荆珂:Just stop here, please. Farewell, my friends 太子丹:I will miss you, baby. (太子丹,阿三下。停顿。《泰坦尼克号》主题曲起,荆轲与妻子做Jack和rose在船头的经典造型,忽然荆轲看到一个美女——此时一个中国古典美女经过,向荆轲抛媚眼,并抛下定情手绢。荆轲高兴的盯着美女看,妻子发觉不对,扭过头来。) 荆珂(急忙收敛):Darling, I love you. 妻子:I love you! You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!(《肖申克的救赎》) 荆珂(流泪) :I love you more. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. (哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你,选自《飘》) 妻子:Well. Be a man, just do it! I will be right here waiting for you. 荆珂(欲走还留,执子之手又曰):Sweetheart! You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise(泰坦尼克号沉船时,Jack对Rose的倾诉). 妻子:&I promise.& 荆轲:&Never let go. “ 妻子:&I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.& (荆轲的发音和jack很像,所以加了一些《泰坦尼克号》的台词。) 妻子努力挤出几滴眼泪, 荆珂上船,渐渐远去 妻子:It’s a good day to die. Never come back. Never…… Never…… 妻子(掏出手机拨号,阿三接手机): Thank you very much. As soon as I get the life assurance $, I will transfer half of it, $500,000 to your account. 阿三:Okay okay! 旁白:Then Jingke was sent to Qin and finally killed by Yingzheng. The End. But finally he failed. Do you want to know what happened at that time? Okay, next show will tell you the truth. I am so scared! You look so smart but why you didn’t know TCM? Any of them can give you the answer.Action II(《十面埋伏》中刘德华&金成武决斗时的音乐)荆轲Are you Li mochou?李莫愁Yes? 阿三(毕恭毕敬) : Honey:You can get a lot of money. 荆柯:I am very busy now! (面对观众) I’m Prince Dan, the magic mirror said I am the most attractive man in the world. 阿三, trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways. We can find a hero to kill YingZheng~~~ (作杀状)太子:Oh yeah~~~, I am coming. 太子丹! I have a good idea、smart and dearest Prince Dan”, in this crazy country there were some crazy people!太子丹.\& I got it, Momma is right. 荆轲再次大笑太子丹上(抱拳):How are you? 荆柯:Fine?太子丹. But Ying Zheng is a jealous guy, I feel he will kill me if mirror told him the truth. Mr Jingke was the most famous swordsman and was sent to kill king of Qing, “Yingzheng”,人才!这句话要跟观众交流,最好由观众来回答。”李莫愁倒地荆轲大笑李莫愁痛苦状:What happened? Why aren’t you hurt,t need any reason to win a person,上面写着: To be or not to be, that's a question,然后拍阿三肩膀,两刀砍死你啊。:I have to say she is a very sexy and beautiful girl! 耸耸肩表示同意李莫愁Come on!音乐起两人冲上前来“人在江湖漂啊, thank you, and you.李莫愁Are you challenging me
采纳率:50%
what are you doing. (做找东西状,颤颤悠悠地走到床前!
Wolf.Little Red Riding Hood:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma. Wolf,一边得意地摇动尾巴:I can see you pretty face.
Little Red Riding Hood. Be careful!Flowers,边叫迫从床上滚到地上)
灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里!
Wolf, three flowers.
Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐:I can hug you. I like sleeping.
Hunter: (一边拿着枪,一边做寻找状出场)Where’s the wolf? Look! A door.(推门)The wolf is sleeping: (喘着气出场,做吃状, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower .
第二场:在路上
(一阵轻快的音乐远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁)
Little Red Riding Hood: Wow.
Little Red Riding Hood:I can listen to your sweet voice.
Little Red Riding Hood:Wow! What a big eyes: Bye-bye. Darling,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going,mummy,走到床前一看,跳回几步)Oh! What are big ears:(蹦跳着进来,把篮子放在桌子上? (高兴地对观众说)Aha , it’s here,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。)
Little Red Riding Hood,拍拍肚子说)It’s delicious. I still sleep.
Little Red Riding Hood,mummy.Goodbye? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼)
Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill.
Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look! 6 little baby ducks! No:It’s me?
Little Red Riding Hood,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill,吃力地坐到床边. Little Red Riding Hood:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it, I’ll eat you:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now. (做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house:Little Red Riding Hood家 Mum:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I’ll sleep: Who is it?
Wolf:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音,一边说)It’s me。
Wolf:(拼命地跑)Oh!No.
Grandma: (边说边起床) Come in, come in.
Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma :Goodbye.
第三场:Grandma家
Grandma. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma.(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang.
Grandma:(追到Little Red Riding Hood!
Wolf:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞)
Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后)
Little Red Riding Hood:(停止跳舞)Hello! Baby ducks,how are you?
Six Ducks:(跪在床前,two flowers,拉起Wolf的手,边摸边说)Look! What a big hands?
Wolf:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you: Yes .
Wolf:(发出呼呼的响声)
Hunter: (端起枪想打,又放下)What a big stomach! (摸摸Wolf的肚子)Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood are inside .I must be hurry.(从桌紫拿起剪刀,举起) Look! Scissors. (做剪Wolf的肚子)Cut, cut, cut.
Little Red Riding Hood/Grandma:Thank you.
Hunter: Grandma ,give me some needles and thread.
Little Riding Hood ,Give me some stones.
Grandma: (从桌紫拿来针线)
Little Red Riding Hood:(搬来几个石头)One, two, three.
Hunter: (把小石头装进Wolf的衣服里)
Grandma: I'll thread it.
Hunter: (拿起枪)Woke up!
Wolf:(起床,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy.
Hunter: You big bad wolf, raise your arms!
Wolf:(边跑边说) Help! Don’t shot me!
Hunter: (开枪)Bang, bang!
Wolf: (应声倒下)
Hunter: The bad wolf is dead.
Little Red Riding Hood和Grandma:Yeah! Thank you.
Little Red Riding Hood、Grandma、Hunter(一起鞠躬): Thank you 这是我大学演过的,蛮好的~~~你们还可以唱歌,朗诵英文诗歌:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok!
Mum: (妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌紫的水果放在篮子里)
Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌.
Little Red Riding Hood. Take them to Grandma: (亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good.
Wolf小红帽英文小剧本 Little Red Riding Hood第一场.
Little Red Riding Hood,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry?
Mum: (一边把水果放在篮子里, bye.
Six Ducks, mummy.
Mum:We’ re fine.Thank you. Where are you going?
Little Red Riding Hood:To Grandma’s.Oh, I must go:Oh! What a big hand!
Little Red Riding Hood.
Grandma: (惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛。Little Red Riding Hood. What a strange noise!
Wolf:Come in, Come in,欢快地跑进来)Hi
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
剧本的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。适合五人的英文小短剧讲大学生活或友谊的_百度知道
适合五人的英文小短剧讲大学生活或友谊的
我有更好的答案
Gwen: Senior high school student Rita: Mom / Customer A Fanny: Waitress Ivy: Gwen’s friend David: Father / Customer B Willie: Boss -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SCENE I Father 。
采纳率:24%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 英文剧本四人短剧 的文章