哈哈哈有人和我一样在玩magisk manager的吗

Remember me
No account?
Already have an account?
Most clutches
(7)(21)(27)(27)(140)(25)(137)(14)(8)(30)
(46 replies)Created
everyone in this shitty game is cheatingo fuck off he looked at the doorStfu silver shitLook at that flick of the aimlockomg haha silves...shut up bruh, you're silverLol im not saying hes cheating it looks wierd tho-everyone in this shitty game is cheating
-Lol im not saying hes cheating it looks wierd tho
/permaban&everyone in this shitty game is cheating& -boots
Lmao retardre-read the thread, you're putting words in his mouth.he was trying to watch stairs and make sure he doesn't get pushed from doors. Quickly flicking between two different angles can produce weird stuffwtf is wrong with youi didden't say that?so many silvers lol he can hear himToday's eleague matches have been cheaters vs cheaters.
Organizers have all the means to resolve cheating. Scene is going bullshitting, it is absolutely toxic. But it's going to change, even hltv discussion has changed, you dont see so much of silver-yealling when speaking about cheats anymore, even credulous and naive teenagers seem to be waking up to this.
This is about war of information. If traditional sports media followed cs like they follow up on traditional sports, pro scene and its cheaters would already be fucked up. There are no journalists digging up information from retired pros, casters etc. There are no journalists with deep understanding of the game analyzing these clips. There are no news or sports magazines to write about cheating. There are no media that would follow up on csgo and wouldn't be shattered by lynching of silve-yealling teenagers and others in the scene. Hltv.org is not such a media. It just doesn't have the balls or enough stabile state to get to the bottom of cheating in the pro sce.
Everyone in the scene knows what's going on but no-one can't be the first one to say how things are because he would get shot down. And why would (and are) these cheat busters getting shot down? Because there are a lot of people in the scene for whom a shitstorm of revealed cheating would be disastrous. For example now resolving what cheats fugly used and banning him would be a huge hit for emerging commercial csgo scene in usa.whole scene has been cheaters vs cheaters since 2015nah earlierActually it started late 2013 with fnatic and flusha, then it started as cheaters vs others. Then shox etc started to use hacks and they have renewed their cheat codes at least once since. There are coders who compete against each other that who makes the best cheats so the best can sell them with best price. Pro scene is going bullshit.Post edited
22:32:15for me, the distinction comes when NiP finally hopped on board the cheat train, which seems to have happened some time in early 2015Sure about that? I think they hopped on board after allu left.f0rest was cheating at MLG aspen in Jan 2015That's right actually, it's quite obvious he did. But I think they dropped cheats when allu joined and that was one reason they didnt succeed.idk could be true
they're definitely the best at keeping it on the DL. partially because they're actually the most legitimately talented, but also largely because nobody is seriously looking for forest or GTR aimlocks...I think they knew about allu's attitude to cheating. I'm not totally sure but still quite sure that allu wouldnt play in a team where someone cheats. He for example once wrote highly sarcastic tweet about how it is admiralbe how flusha always raises his game in important rounds.it's honorable, in a Ned Stark sort of way
personally, if I knew my opponents were repeatedly cheating me out of a ton of money, and I knew I was a better legit player, then I'd say fuck honor and cheat right back at them
can't imagine how frustrating it is for playes like f0restYeah, I just wonder why they dont raise their voices. Just gather a big group of top players who want to clear the scene from cheating and then just write one writing about how things are with a big list of signatures by top players. Well, actually one reason is that these players have all dropped shcool at quite early point. There is no high level of knowledge and know-how about how this kind of things should be done.Post edited
22:54:18I don't think it's that.
It's because they're afraid of blowing everything up. I believe chances are really good that if someone like NiP comes forward and publicly decries specific other teams for cheating, it would only end badly for them. Either
A) nobody takes them seriously and RIP their career
B) they are believed and the scene reacts appropriately, and then well... RIP scene because the cheating is so fucking pervasive by now
All of these pros, cheating or not, are hugely benefiting from the explosive growth of CSGO in the last few years, and are understandably VERY HESITANT to do anything that might jeopordize that.
Putting it another way, all the pros are in a club together, and they all want a piece of that ever-growing CS pie.
Same with all the casters, coaches, orgs, Valve, etc. Nobody is holding anyone accountable because $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$That's right, yes. But it's gonna blow one day when scene grows so big that traditional media starts to pay attention. They wont get away of it in the end.Will it though?? I used to think the cheating and countercheating would just keep escalating until it became so obvious that even the reddit silvers could no longer deny it.
But every day, we see more and more blatant shit that just gets ignored, defended, and flamed out as per usual.
I'm honestly starting to believe that pros could spinbot each other on a major stage and nothing would happen.What u guys think about VP they play bad and good sometimes.byali and snax were in the &first wave& of csgo cheaters who have been cheating since 2013 if not earlier
not sure about the rest. sometimes I think pasza is cheating but never seen anything too damningI know you said &at least once& but its more than one time. I think they pay a coder to update it every month, or maybe more than that.Only team that cheated was c9idgi
what's so special about this? he probably heard some footsteps or the nade. holy shit silvers cause so much dramaHE LOOKED AT THE DOOR LOlyou are sad manntThe witch hunt is backtime to get the pitchforks out again boysNot this again.....
He checked the fucking DOOR.
I swear the majority of HLTV is either low rank or just out to witch hunt any &cheaters& in the CSGO Pro scene.you forgot the trollsWho aim at that door so fast?! No one does that, why would you??!!
Kappa... Who doesnt do that, its a freaking door...Here come dat boiiiiiidude pls . stop or go reddit ffs
to add your comment to the discussion.Nik & Jay Magisk (Live Smukfest 2016) 现场版
此视频由 音悦台 提供 已有1人喜欢此视频,我也来为该视频作为鼓励吧!
& & 当前播放模式:
丹麦天团Nik & Jay在Smukfest现场演唱最新单曲《Magisk》。新专辑即将推出,歌还是那么好听!这么多年了,你们终于又要出新歌了,好鸡冻啊!相关软件 /中文/ /多国语言[中文]/ /英文/ /中文/ /中文/ /英文/ /英文/ /中文/ /中文/ /英文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
5.5M/中文/8.8
5.6M/中文/8.9
6.1M/中文/6.0
3.5M/中文/8.7
4.4M/中文/5.7
10.7M/中文/9.9
2.3M/中文/5.0
Magisk Manager,来自XDA的又一款安卓设备神器,简单来说就是为了实现不修改/system但实现修改的效果,例如:隐藏root,重要的是不影响OTA升级,同时可以在root的同时方便的使用Android Pay。使用方法和xposed 一样,这个工具需要先卡刷zip包,这个可以在XDA的附件里进行下载。喜欢折腾的手机的玩家们又有新玩具了。应用简介Magisk,以不触动/system的方式修改/system,继SuperSU systemless化后的新发展。作者topjohnwu XDA。Magisk需要修改boot.img,必须先解锁bootloader。特性介绍Magic Mount:&此特性不仅允许用户替换/system目录下已经存在的文件及文件夹,同时也支持创建/system原本不存在的文件及文件夹。当然,实际上并不修改原来的/system.这意味之前的修改模块(zip刷机包)基本都可以在这种systemless-ly模式下工作。Multiple Entry Points:&如果“Magic Mount”还不能完成实现你的需求,Magisk在系统启动过程中提供了几个暂停点来运行你的脚本,使开发者可以在任何需要的时候实现所需的功能。在启动过程被暂停后,直到你的脚本被执行前,Magisk都可以可靠地阻断启动过程的继续。Magisk Manager:Magisk Manager这款app可以帮助你管理root状态,以及管理所有的Magisk模块(模块管理功能还在开发中),就像Xposed模块一样。Special &Cache& Mode:&这种模式支持在system pro被加载前运行,这意味Magisk能更多的可能性。systemless hosts 默认开启,各种修改hosts的广告屏蔽软件无需修改就可以直接使用此systemless模式。Magisk还将会移除 system verify和 forceencrypt(二者均可以通过.magisk文件手动配置), 并且修改sepolicy使得脚本运行正常。这意味着开发者以后无需担心boot.img的修改问题。一些主要的系统修改,如root和Xposed等,都可以依赖于Magisk.magisk.img(所有systemless模块存储在此文件内)支持自动调节文件大小以适应较大体积模块,同时也可以在某些模块移除后自动缩小大小。
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
手机用久了就会越来越卡,特别是许多安卓用户想必都很有体会吧!此时大家最需要的就是来优化自己的手机啦,清除掉手机内部的垃圾,和长久不用的软件等等,快来西西手机优化工具大全来下载优化吧!
中文 / 6.1M 本软件被誉为android平台上最强的控制面板软件~~实力可见一斑..本软件也是android高手玩家装机必备工具!!!它的地位无可取代软件介绍:安卓优化大师是Android平台第一款系统优化类工具,诞生至今已有3年,累积了超过千
中文 / 1.6M 非常漂亮与流畅的桌面主题插件,支持桌面多个快捷方式,支持程序列表图标数量自定义及3D特效。支持屏幕数量自定义。LauncherPro是一款android桌面,极致流畅的滑动是这款软件相较其它主页替换软件的一大特色,此软件的
英文 / 30.0M 安卓手机照片优化(Fotor)是一款简单的用于android智能手机的图像照片优化处理工具,具有特色滤镜效果和简单的图像处理ps功能!
中文 / 977KB &Android优化大师(又名Gphone优化大师)是一款功能强大的手机系统优化软件,它提供了全面有效且简便安全的手机体检、开机加速、批量卸载、文件管理四大功能模块及数个附加的工具软件。使用Android优化大师,能够
英文 / 1015KB 安卓一键优化androidbooster是一个一键优化应用,非常容易使用!所有你必须做的就是按一下按钮,就能看到改善。它将作楦呒度挝裆笔秩挝窆芾砥鳎黾幽哪诓考且涮宓男阅埽彼篮筇蹋謇砗突厥瘴词褂玫南低匙
中文 / 553KB 安卓手机内存优化(RAM Manager Pro)可以优化android手机内存应用,提高手机的流畅度,节能省电。一款RAM内存优化工具,与其他内存管理应用不同,不是强制关系应用来释放内存,而是将程序最小化,遇到程序需要大内存时
Magisk Manager v2.0 最新版
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。帐号:密码:下次自动登录{url:/nForum/slist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}{url:/nForum/nlist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}
贴数:1&分页:pp发信人: saxmm (pp), 信区: PocketLife
标&&题: Re: 有用Magisk的么?
发信站: 水木社区 (Sat Oct&&8 18:15:23 2016), 站内 && 搞不懂这是啥,有没有科普资料? && 【 在 iasky 的大作中提到: 】
: 就是system less的管理器&&
: 现在xposed和supersu都可以了 还可以OTA 官方ROM&&
:&& && #发自zSMTH@SM-N9300
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 106.37.36.*]
文章数:1&分页:
抽奖到手软!将狂欢进行到底!加入应用集
云安装到手机
<button type="button" class="btn btn-default ex-btn-glyphicon hidden-xs" data-toggle="popover" data-placement="bottom" data-trigger="hover" data-container="body" data-html="true" title="扫描二维码下载到手机" data-content="">二维码
Magisk Manager 的功能是不修改 /system 但实现修改的效果,比如隐藏 root,最重要的是不影响 OTA。和 xposed 一样,这个工具需要先刷 zip 包,在 XDA 的附件里提供
我的评分(未评分)
软件名称:Magisk Manager
APK名称:com.topjohnwu.magisk
最新版本:2.1
支持ROM:5.0及更高版本
界面语言:英文软件
软件大小:4.13M
更新日期:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE写入外部存储 允许程序写入外部存储,如SD卡上写文件
android.permission.INTERNET访问网络 访问网络连接,可能产生GPRS流量
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE获取网络状态 获取网络信息状态,如当前的网络连接是否有效
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED开机自动允许 允许程序开机自动运行
android.permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS
加入应用集
Magisk,以不触动/system的方式修改/system来自发现频道的详细介绍:XDA官方帖:
分类标签:
这个东西的root和cm魔趣自带的root冲突不#(黑线)
突然想起,之前在某个地方看过有大神提到尝试搞个gapp的systemless化,不记得是在xda还是酷安了。如果有个通用底包,更新框架直接根据机型修改修改就可以用了,会方便很多啊,但这个有点难度啊,有人了解这方面的消息吗?
case $1 in
mv $LOGFILE /cache/last_magisk.log
touch $LOGFILE
chmod 644 $LOGFILE
Only for multirom!
log_print &** Magisk post-fs mode running...&...
MagiskHide: Disabling for process=com.google.android.gms.unstable, PID=4251, UID=10016
MagiskHide: Unmounted (/system/etc/permissions)
MagiskHide: Unmounted (/system/media)
MagiskHide: Unmounted (/system/priv-app)
MagiskHide...
那是因为你电脑上只能看到一张图,这下你满意了吧!我来就我来,如果能找到MaxxAudio GUI我就把它补上。的确是Walkman均衡器要选为normal才能被v4a dolby处理,不然就是自己的均衡器。今天先把Walkman apk更新一下,明天见。
setprop问题你解决没,为什么resetprop设置在post-fs-data 模式下不成功,但是放在service模式却可以?
安卓7无xposed,这玩意能不能提供通知栏网速?求大神提供
用管理器安装不了模块 错误见下 搞不懂 设备都被占用了?
- Mounting /system(ro), /vendor(ro), /data, /cache
- Creating /data/magisk_merge.img with size 64M
mknod: /dev/block/loop0: File exists
losetup: /data/magisk_merge.img: No such file or directory
怎么把Magisk 全部给卸载了?
从magisk7.0开始 无法主动切换root状态。所以如果想自己切换root状态,就安装magisk6.0,切换用magisk1.2。
目前的问题:phh貌似只是代替了系统授权,即使禁用授权也会打开授权界面,无法用magisk的开关关闭root,也无法隐藏root
机型:米4移动版
系统:cm14.1
用的等于四 bjrr
目前问题是不知是不是自带root的影响,在刷了systemless的super SU的情况下,有时候重启会导致app无法获取root权限。
悬赏五个滑稽币#(滑稽)#(滑稽)#(滑稽)#(滑稽)#(滑稽),等待大佬解惑
哪位勇士在sdk 25上面装magisk了吗
前几天就成功了,忘记留名了#(滑稽)
终于能用音效了
既然不在system分区,是不是卡刷完整升级包,只要不清除数据的话,就不用再刷这个?
这玩意儿在7.1上不会有什么不良后果吧?
机型:米4LTE
加入magisk后充电速度下降,卸载框架后充电速度回到正常状态
xposed-systemless-87.1已出
求问这个是适用所有机型么?是就要搞一波机了。#(滑稽)
Leviticus 1.3(v4a+Dolby +MaxxAudio)+ Xperia X Performance Walkman, 成果还不错,没什么问题。如你所说,模块里/system/lib/hw和/system/lib64/soundfx没挂载,但根本没有影响,因为只是替换失败,两个文件夹内的lib系统自身已经有了。不过记得MaxxAudio也有一个GUI来着,Leviticus既然已经加入了对应音效lib和配置,下一步可以考虑加入这个GUI玩玩儿...
11月安全补丁安装xpsoed-systemless86.6能开机吗。
N6用户慎重!! 我想不得不说安装magisk和卸载它折腾了很大功夫 我用的nexus6 7.0 原生系统
刷了magisk之后觉得不怎么好用就刷了卸载包 之前 我的的supersu和打了补丁的黑域是正常的...
怎么里面的download下载了安装不了,玩不转啊[doge]
火钳#(胜利)#(滑稽)
v9怎么绕过safety net检查 ?
更新 2.5 了。
选择了magisk hide没用,重开界面就没有了
出个一键刷入magdisk吧,没有第三方rec也想玩[doge吃惊][doge吃惊][doge吃惊][doge吃惊][doge吃惊]
都做完了,怎么隐藏root?
不知道怎么用。。。
正在制作基于SolarWarez版本的Xposed框架Magisk版,待topjohnwu通过之后放上仓库
找到了这个,不过貌似并没有什么用[doge呵斥]
随芯用骗不过。
magisk里设置其他的比如钛备份就可以对钛备份隐藏root.
我看/system/bin和/system/xbin里面都还有su文件,根目录还有su文件夹,什么情况?这不是和非systemless一样了吗?
安装成功,supersu里面可以看到 安装到system是灰色的,可是要怎样才能隐藏root?在supersu取消root随芯用也还是能检测到。
弱弱的问一句
怎么我安装了v4a却看不到v4a的图标#(滑稽)#(滑稽)
第一次用这个 不太懂
怎么打开已经下载了的模块呢?
感觉这软件被这巨丑的图标坑了
这和xp有什么区别呢!
有2.5的app版本啦
V9了,但不知道为什么更新不了
安卓7.0能用?
神器留名.#(滑稽)#(滑稽)
猜猜手机型号#(滑稽)#(滑稽)#(滑稽)