wii的怎么解除存档保护,在system racemenu捏脸存档 hecks里面打开是cant find app/等等一个文件。

Hi Readers — I got this the other day and, as you can see, the company WANTS me to share this info with you, you so I am. Verbatim. It assumes all of you are A) Moms and B) “Struggling” with the fear that your child is in constant danger of bad behavior and/or kidnapping.
Now you can act just like the FBI with a warrant to track a dangerous criminal — your child!
Because trusting and talking is sooo 2012. — L.
P.S. Boldface is mine. As are the remarks in brackets.
Dear Free-Range Kids:
I would very much appreciate your help in distributing this information to your readers – this should be of great value to mom’s struggling with how to best protect their kids from cyberbullying and worse! We are asking people to help us test our product for free.
Thanks for your help!!
LoJack(R) your kid’s cell phone to keep them safe!
Las Vegas, NV – January 4, 2013 – Rush Software, Inc. announces the immediate availability of KidTrack(TM) , the preeminent software on the market today for allowing parents to monitor their children’s cell phone usage. KidTrack monitors text messages, incoming and outgoing phone log, each web site visited, location and media (pictures, audio and video).
While there is controversy about such monitoring software, it is undisputed that parents have the legal, ethical and moral responsibility for the privacy and safety of their children. [LENORE COMMENT: UH, IF WE HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR PRIVACY, WHY ARE WE COMPLETELY TAKING IT AWAY?] Rush Software is committed to providing parents the tools that they need to help keep their children safe from cyber bullying, predators, etc. “We see this as being no different than a parent examining the contents of a backpack and merely are aiding the parents in giving them the means to do so,” said Ernie Rush of Rush Software. [LENORE HERE: NO DIFFERENT FROM LOOKING IN A BACKPACK OR NO DIFFERENT FROM CONSTANT SPYING?] “People put LoJack(R) on their vehicles to
surely protection of children is far more important!” [LENORE: IF OUR KIDS ARE JUST LIKE CARS, DO WE EVENTUALLY JUNK THEM AND BUY NEW ONES?]
“I was blown away by the information that KidTrack reported to me,” said Rebecca Quesada. [ANYONE BELIEVE SHE EXISTS?] “As a mother, I feel much safer knowing that I have access to every single text message my daughter sends and receives, including attached pictures. When you add to this that I can know where she is at all times, know who she is calling and who she is being called by and have access to every picture that she takes, as well as every single web site that she visits, I feel much safer that I can monitor her in this wired world of ours. Before KidTrack I felt like I was giving her this incredibly powerful and potentially dangerous tool. As a busy mom, I especially appreciate that the information comes to me automatically via my email. The convenience of this feature alone is amazing.” [I’LL BET YOU”RE A BUSY MOM. YOU ARE LEADING TWO LIVES AT ONCE — YOURS AND YOUR DAUGHTER’S. WONDER HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT SHARING?]
KidTrack silently captures this information and periodically uploads it to the KidTrack servers where it can be viewed by the parent via a web browser as well as automatically sent to the parent on a regular basis via email (initially daily).
Effective immediately, KidTrack is available as a free download and it will remain free throughout the beta testing period. At the end of the beta-testing period it will be available as a subscription for $7.95 a month, though a free month’s worth of service will be made available to everyone that helps to test the software.
KidTrack is available for Android phones initially, though versions are under development for both IPhone and Blackberry. For more information and to sign up for service, visit. [NAME AND ADDRESS REDACTED. BY LENORE. SEE HOW FUN IT IS TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE CONTROLLING YOUR MESSAGES?]
Rush Software can be reached at [HA HA! TOOK IT OUT AGAIN!]
Big Mother is watching you!
Trackbacks/Pingbacks

我要回帖

更多关于 racemenu捏脸存档 的文章

随机推荐