怎样能够删除手机小米手机删除通话记录录/怎样能够删除手机小米手机删除通话记录录

河南大学法学院
绿色中原,低碳先行。为传播绿色、低碳、可持续发展理念,增强中原经济区可持续发……
12月12日晚7点,中国政法大学国际法学院教授、博士生导师齐湘泉为我院师生作了一……
友情链接:
河南大学法学院 版权所有 Copyright & 2010 SDUPSL All rights reserved.&
地址:中国?河南?开封?明伦街/金明大道 邮编:00---四川师范大学精品课程---
英语教学论
Unit 7 Language Teaching Assessment
It’s to do with testing.Finding out how good you are at something.I use it to keep a check on my learners, by spelling tests, small quizzes and things like that.It is an on-going process which focuses on the whole life of our school. Finding out if we are being effective.I feel as though it’s a big stick hanging over our heads, teacher evaluation and all that.Finding out strengths and weaknesses of our students and ourselves.I use tests in my classroom. I also use quizzes―as a way of keeping a check on the students’ learning. I also mark their work, sometimes with a grade but usually a comment.It is to do with record-keeping, collecting information about how well the students are doing.I think it has something to do with evaluation.Teacher’s observationsContinuous assessmentSelf-assessment and peer assessmentProject workPortfoliosOral performance records based on story-telling, interviewing, dialogue performance, etc.Collection of pictures and art works reflecting the student’s learningDrawings, picture story, diagram descriPerformance records such as role plays, reciting, music performances, etc.……Questions and answersTrue or false questionsMultiple-choice questionsGap-filling or completionMatching questionsDictationTransformationTranslationEssay writingInterview……the differences among tests, evaluation, and assessmentthe purpose of assessmentthe criteria of assessmentthe methods of assessmentDiscussion: work in groups and discuss these questions: what are the usual formats of the tests that you have taken in your experiences of English learning? Is there any particular format that you like or dislike? Why?英语教学法教程高等教育出版社
关于我们 |
四川师范大学教务处制作维护&& 四川师范大学校本部&& 文学院& 邮编:610068& TEL:document.write('');
document.write('');
document.write('');
document.write('');
document.write('');
document.write('');
document.write('');
document.write('');
document.write('');
document.write('');上海中学东校
&&&&上海中学东校区占地面积150亩,建筑面积66000余平方米。教育教学设施按照上海市实验性示范性标准配置,功能齐全。教学楼、实验楼、图书信息和艺术教育大楼的数字化条件一应俱全;体育设施有标准田径场、室内体育馆、室内温水游泳池等;公寓式学生宿舍配有热水淋浴。校园绿树成荫,湖畔风景秀丽。
&&&&上海中学东校将延承上海中学的办学理念和管理模式。上海中学现任校长

我要回帖

更多关于 删除手机通话记录 的文章

随机推荐