tommy bahamaa Mamas这家夜店平时在不做任务时开放吗

夜生活之曲Bahama Mamas这家夜总会怎样才能一直存在啊?_gta4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:189,338贴子:
夜生活之曲Bahama Mamas这家夜总会怎样才能一直存在啊?
任务完了就关了啊?
楼主今天直播挂妹子夜店。
我想问下是不是真的阿?...
手工地毯 鑫毅地毯 足下温馨
是的,联机能进,但是也没有NPC了..
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
I luv L.C. 故事从正篇中Niko和McReary兄弟抢银行时说起(其中具体剧情想必玩过正篇的人都知道)。抢劫结束后,Luis离开银行并接受警察询问,后来又与之前两篇的主角擦肩而过的片断。 Luis来到他的老板Gay Tony的公寓,接着Vince和Rocco(Gracie的亲戚,这个Gracie大家应该是再熟悉不过了吧)也来到这里,他们是为了收账,一番争执后拿钱离开。 之后和Tony离开公寓,驾驶Tony的车去Hercules和Maisonette 9——T..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【豆丁精品】侠盗猎车4夜生活攻略
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口登录 | 注册
没有账号?
下次自动登录
Bahama mamas & Papas
00:00/06:54GRAND THEFT AUTO IV - The Ballad of Gay Tony - Nightlife: Bahama Mamas, Maisonette 9, Hercules
Remember Me
Select Game:
Has GTA IV influenced you to commit crimes?
Nope, it's just a game.
Only petty crimes.
Stealing has become a hobby.
Yes, can't say more, cops are coming.
I am the living incarnation of Niko.
Criminals Online:
Bodies be hittin' the dance floor in more ways than one.
We've come face-to-face with the seedy criminal underbelly of Liberty City more times than we care to admit, so it's a nice change of pace to finally experience the brightly-lit fluorescence of Liberty's esteemed night life. (Sure, it may still be rife with crime, but at least it's classy!)
The Ballad of Gay Tony opens the doors to three of the city's most exclusive clubs: Bahama Mamas, Maisonette 9 and Hercules. Both Masionette 9 and Hercules are owned by Gay Tony, and Luis (the straight man to Gay Tony's outrageous persona) is responsible for keeping things under control at both locales.
The Nightclubs
Where evolution stops and the party starts! Algonquin's premier club venue for relentless party tunes and fist-pumping steroid beats.Middle-aged, married men - please take note: You will not be allowed in. (Unless you order triple bottle service with sparklers).
A private venue for after dinner drinks catering exclusively to members and their friends. If you did not know that, you are very unlikely to get in. Located in Algonquin, Liberty City - but if you have to ask where beyond that, you are definitely not our sort of person. Founded in 2003 by Liberty City's 20-year reigning king of nightlife, Tony Prince.
Accept no substitute. Hercules, the original Muscle Mary. A slice of Olympus here on Earth. Dance with the gods while Rome is burning. Part of legendary Liberty City icon, Tony Prince's party empire, Hercules is a final bastion of hotness in these tepid times. Young and old unite as desperate revelers cling on to a once proud scene.
Club-Based Minigames
Dancing The Night Away
Ah, the quintessential element to any proper nightclub. No "evening out" would be complete without it, after all. The ladies bump n' grind with strange men they've never met, claiming innocence as they protest "I'm so drunk right now, I don't even know what I'm doing!"... it's so magical. Mash those buttons with your fingers of fury, gentlemen - the hotter your moves, the greater the score!
Get Your Drink On
Open your throat and deep it in the VIP area of Maisonette 9. Between champagne-showers and the almighty Chug-a-Thon, you'll swear that you've died and gone to Frat House Heaven. And remember: Jagerbomb. Jagerbomb. Jagerbomb. JAGERBOMB!
Club Managment
Club management with Maisonette 9 consists of two key activities*:
1.) Working as security to kick out ugly people, old people (anyone over 25), miscreants and any woman that refuses to give you her number.
2.) Working as the go-to guy for clientelle, who are usually ugly people, old people (over 25), miscreants and women that refuse to sleep with you. Hence so many missions involving bullets whizzing in your direction.
* In-game experiences may vary.
Content and Design &

我要回帖

更多关于 bahama mama 的文章

随机推荐