在英语里怎么劝说别人不要玩电脑的英语游戏

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 3720|回复: 0
主题帖子金币
大家网大学二年级, 积分 1921, 距离下一级还需 79 积分
大家网大学二年级, 积分 1921, 距离下一级还需 79 积分
在线收听:
右键迅雷下载:
多么美丽的清晨,迎来了我们新的一课。 欢迎回来,这里是《Faith口语课堂-天天学》,我是Faith老师。今天的心情还不错吧,快快来加入我们的课堂开始快乐的英语之旅!
首先,给在介绍一个英语词组:”call for”表示“需要,要求”:
More work doesn't necessarily call for more men. 增加工作不一定要增加人员。
The letter calls for an investigation of the facts. 来信要求对这些事实进行调查。
现在进入我们今天的正课,如何活用“talk”来表达更多的意思:
首先,Talk somebody into something/doing something 劝说某人做某事
She talked her husband into having a holiday in France. 她劝说丈夫去法国度假。
Can you talk your brother into our plans? 你能劝说你哥哥加入我们的计划吗?
Talk somebody out of something/doing something 劝说某人不做某事
He talked his wife out of buying a new car. 他劝说他太太不要买辆新车
My parents talked me out of marrying that man. 我父母劝说我不要嫁给那个男人。
Talk somebody over to something 说服某人要同意或接受某事物
We talked them over to our proposal. 我们说服他们接受我们的方案。
You’ll never talk me over to your way of doing things. 你永远不可能说服我接受你的做事方式。
让我们一起学好英语吧!这里是《Faith口语课堂-天天学》,我是Faith老师,一首Robbie Williams的歌: no regrets结束今天的课程,明天再见!
Powered by Discuz!
& Comsenz Inc.你爸爸不同意你玩电脑游戏你怎么劝说他,用英文_百度知道
你爸爸不同意你玩电脑游戏你怎么劝说他,用英文
我有更好的答案
爸爸的言外之意是:玩的挺好 其实成绩不太好啊 小明要怎样回答才好:我以后会努力学习 完成学习任务再玩游戏
采纳率:82%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
玩电脑的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。不要玩太多电脑游戏,是不是.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
不要玩太多电脑游戏 更多: ,是不是
翻译结果(英语)1:Do not play too many computer games 更多: , is not翻译结果(英语)2:Not to play too many video games 更多: , is not翻译结果(英语)3:Don't play with too much computer games 更多: , isn't it
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
欢迎关注微信公众号:便民查询大全
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved假如你叫XX你的朋友沉迷网游请你劝告他不要沉迷网络游戏 写一篇英语作文
假如你叫XX你的朋友沉迷网游请你劝告他不要沉迷网络游戏 写一篇英语作文ee
Dear XXX, It's been awhile that we haven't talked during school days, because you were absent so much. I was wondering what is going with you these days?
I wanted to tell you missed a lot of school work and tests. It really affected your grades and work habits. I hope came to knowing that you need to pull yourself out of the gaming zone, before it's too late. You are a great friend that I ever had, and I hope I can help you get out of troubles. I hope you're reading this letter and deeply conseider the things I said. I can see you are a good student in the beginning, but somehow you fell into the gaming world. It's like 27/4 thing for you now, but I know you wanted to get out of this situation as bad I wanted to come back to school. The further you're going into playing video games or online games will ruin your future, because you are a student that needs his education. I don't think this thing you're playing is going to get you anywhere far. Please look into this matter. I am looking forward to see your reply.
Yours truly, xxx
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《假如你叫XX你的朋友沉迷网游请你劝告他不要沉迷网络游戏 写一篇英语作文》相关的作业问题
In modern times,vidie games are very popular among students.Many of them are interested in them a lot.Some regard them as a kind of small games ,when they have
Dear xx:I can't believe my trip is almost over.I came to Easter Island just two weeks ago.I was with a group from the university.We stayed with families that li
北京地方3日游Beijing - the capital of our country, which I have long wanted to place. Over the years, Beijing has been unable to do to pay their last respects, and no
Today,I and my friends:Lily go to the zoo.We see the mongkey.The monkey is cute.I see a touristtraveler feeding the monkey.I walk to her anf say"Did you look th
Hello,my name is xx,sixteen years old this year.Pleasure,I can let everybody know more about me.Thank you,though I have many shortcomings,but also has many adva
现在回答晚不晚?I have a friend called Bob.His likes colleting balls best.Such as volleyball badminton and so on.He has eight volleyballs,four tennis racket,three footb
Dear Wang MingYours Dear Wang Ming,I'm happy to hear from you. How was everything going?I konw you have some difficulties in studying English.Maybe I can give y
去英文网上查
请到百度文库里面去找. 再问: 我现在不方便找,你帮我找找呗,拜托了
Recently the number of supermarkets is increasing at a past speed as more and more people accept this kind of store for them to buy goods.The reason why people
My name is xxx.I'm 12 years old .I'm in Class 7 Grade 7 .From yiyang my phone is xxxxxxxxx
My friend Yangli is an excellent student, he is a monitor of grade two in senior high school. He is the best student in the class, his favourite courses are Eng
如果是找人代写代答,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,看来你是想空手套白狼吗?如果是请别人帮助的话,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要作文合适吗?再说了大家都素不相识的,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,别人凭什么要按照你的要求为你写作,你又凭什么这样无偿的
This year,I may go to mount tai can be glad,start early in the morning.On the way there,I will hear people say,taishan is one of the four famous mountains,altit
This stretch along the Li River is probably the most renowned and popular.There are river cruises available and in fact,the Guilin-Yangshuo boat ride passes thr
Dear Zhang Yu,i am glad to help you.and these are the things that i think you should remember.first,you should bring a small gift ,like some flowers or somethin
Nowadays,violence in universities occur frequently in China.For example,in Fudan University,Linsin poisoned his roommate .From such tragedy day we know in fact
Hello,everyone!My name is XXX,you can also call me XXX.I study at No.XX middle school now.I’m not outgoing.I like reading books alone.I am also fond of listenin
Dear Mahone,how u doing i have heard something about you.somesone laughs at you for your weight,which makes you very unhappy.well,to some extent ,one's shape is

我要回帖

更多关于 玩电脑游戏 的文章

随机推荐