萨尔曼·汗 / 哈莎莉·马洛特拉WeirdSwirl (Ada) | DeviantArt
Swirly art gallery
Formerly adkind
This deviant's pageviewgraph is hidden.
Personal Zone
Misc. Zone
Newest Deviations
4 days ago
Maybe everyone have this moment, when he/she decided to stop...No matter why, no matter what the main reason was...but everyone do have this.Heh...what can I say..?Yes, we can stop drawing, but we will newer STOP THE ART!Time after time I have this thoughts that..."why am I doing that?" or"why am I wasting my time and my potential on such&irrelevant thing...like art???" or"I will newer be famous artist and will newer start to earn money by my art, why still I doing that..?" etc...Even my boss in my job said to me that I do not have enough&passion to be an artist...Sometimes...I noticed&that my parents feeling ashamed...Because their eldest daughter&is an...ugh...artist! Not manager, not director, not a wife of a really really rich man...But I can't stop drawing...Every day it is harder and harder to find some time to draw...Draw something small, something weird, something swirly...It's not my hands own and generate sick drawings...Sick drawings are my owners...&I'm possessed&by them and have to serve&or...Or&they will explode my&a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶d̶&&mind!Seriously...I have to hold that balance or my nightmares become so real that I have almost no chance to escape...Creepy, isn't it?)))
has started a donation pool!
Why not?^..^
You must be logged in to donate.
Donated 7 hours and 49 minutes ago1 Donated 11 hours and 49 minutes ago4
Add a Comment:
Don't give up on art. I some times go days, sometimes even weeks without drawing and I still love to draw though. Just busy.
Thank for the fav .
Thanks for the llama!&&
Thanks for the llama&&
Thanks for the Llama!
Go To Page:QueenOfHearts on Shapeways
QueenOfHearts
0 Followers
0 Following
QueenOfHearts's
QueenOfHearts has no recent activity
We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:
latest version
Click anywhere outside this window to continue.阿里巴巴中国站和淘宝网会员帐号体系、《阿里巴巴服务条款》升级,完成登录后两边同时登录成功。
¥680.00
总成交3155笔
广东 潮州市
总成交23笔
河北 唐山市
总成交114笔
河南 郑州市
总成交54笔
河北 唐山市开平区
总成交127笔
广东 东莞市
总成交14笔
广东 潮州市湘桥区
广东 广州市白云区
广东 潮州市湘桥区
广东 潮州市潮安区
广东 潮州市潮安区
山东 临沂市罗庄区
总成交18笔
广东 潮州市
广东 潮州市
河北 唐山市开平区
总成交1112笔
广东 潮州市潮安区
总成交34笔
上海 上海市宝山区
总成交208笔
广东 潮州市
总成交60笔
广东 潮州市潮安区
广东 潮州市潮安区
总成交134笔
广东 潮州市
让千万商家找到您
感兴趣的产品
感兴趣的产品
感兴趣的产品
感兴趣的产品加载中......
90后”G.E.M.邓紫棋已缔造破100场个人演唱会的纪录,此次将携带她全新的《QueenofHearts》世界巡回演唱会带来一场视听盛宴,东莞站、佛山站的演出,将分别于5月26日、7月7日在东莞东风日产文体中心、佛山岭南明珠体育馆举行。
  邓紫棋
90后”G.E.M.邓紫棋已缔造破100场个人演唱会的纪录,此次将携带她全新的《QueenofHearts》世界巡回演唱会带来一场视听盛宴,东莞站、佛山站的演出,将分别于5月26日、7月7日在东莞东风日产文体中心、佛山岭南明珠体育馆举行。
《QueenofHearts》以扑克牌的红桃Q为主题,邓紫棋表示:“我们有勇敢的时候,也有受伤、封闭自己的心的时候。人人可以成为自己的QueenofHearts或是KingofHearts。”
本文相关新闻
初审编辑:
责任编辑:system
由罗晋、潘之琳主演的以缉毒为故事线的强情节都市情感大剧《...
目前正在湖南卫视热播大剧《温暖的弦》中,除张翰张钧甯十年...
由罗晋、潘之琳主演的以缉毒为故事线的强情节都市情感大剧《...
正在加载中
|||||||||||||
||||||||||||

我要回帖