晶晨s812通用固件 m802能刷s802固件吗

& AMLogic S802 / M802 Android 4.4 SDK, Documentation and Reference Schematics Are (Almost) Available
AMLogic S802 / M802 Android 4.4 SDK, Documentation and Reference Schematics Are (Almost) Available
We&ve seen in the past AMLogic sometimes pushes some
on their . So I went to have a look a few days ago, and to my surprise they already had instructions to download and build Android 4.4 for AMLogic M802 (Tablet) and S802 (STB), &user&s guides&, as well as links to reference schematics for the tablets& Nice!!!
AMLogic Open Android Tablet Page Screenshot (Click to Enlarge)
I started with 4.4_ReleaseInfo for &Mbox& (S802), which explains how to get the SDK release on
(kk-amlogic-):
repo init -u ssh://git@openlinux.amlogic.com/kitkat/platform/manifest.git -b kk-amlogic
repo init -m openlinux_kk-amlogic_.xml
repo init -u ssh://git@openlinux.amlogic.com/kitkat/platform/manifest.git -b kk-amlogicrepo syncrepo init -m openlinux_kk-amlogic_.xmlrepo sync
Unfortunately the joy stopped right there, as you need to send your . I&ve just done that, and sent an email to support [at] amlogic.com, and mbox-android [at] amlogic.com on Sunday, and I have yet to gain access. I&ve found the &mbox-android& email in from Mbox page (similar to screenshot above) in a field right of &reference schematics& column, which has been removed since then. I&ve just noticed you actually need to
with your company details to potentially get approval.
I&ve also found out that links to schematics and &user&s guides& all ask you to &please contact your sales window&, so there&s basically nothing available from this &open source& website, except the last updated in April 2013, and there&s obviously nothing about S802/M802. There&s also&
available publicly or via NDA / SLA depending on the doc. Finally a Tools page is available, but with all information referring to files in the SDK.
The media box reference platform appears to be called &AML-M802 K200& with either 1 or 2GB RAM. and there appears to be two tablets reference designs: M802 K100 and M802 K101. There&s also a TV section for AMLogic T802?, but it&s empty for now.
Related posts:
Categories: , ,
BTC: 1MbeXmcFe3ohxWtJQ2gXaMpLngcuXnB9pU
Buy Development Kits, Tablets and STB
and Accessories, and Other当前位置: >
高清网络机顶盒芯片解读之晶晨M802四核
16:44:42&&&来源:&&&
深圳市杰科联众技术有限公司最近将推出一款搭载了四核处理器的机顶盒产品,其硬件配置堪称业界最强,采用了基于A9架构的晶晨M802四核芯片方案,由28nm制成工艺打造而成,主频达到了2GHZ,配置了8个Mali-450 GPU。
  深圳市杰科联众技术有限公司最近将推出一款搭载了四核处理器的机顶盒产品,其硬件配置堪称业界最强,采用了基于A9架构的晶晨M802()四核芯片方案,由28nm制成工艺打造而成,主频达到了2GHZ,配置了8个Mali-450 GPU,能够解码H.264编码视频,同时支持H.265编码,为以后传输4K内容节省下了一半的带宽。
晶晨M802芯片-画质
晶晨M802四核芯片特性
  晶晨M802四核芯片采用先进的28nm HPM制程工艺,与高通骁龙最新的800系列处理器是同样的制作方法,支持64bit双通道内存,能更好的发挥性能上的优势,处理数据速度可达20000DMIPS(主要用于测整数计算能力),指代(万)条指令/秒,是A7架构四核处理器(6500DMIPS)性能的三倍以上。
晶晨M802芯片
  晶晨M802芯片方案采用了ARM Cortex-A9架构的四核处理器,内存2GB DD3,主频达2GHz,在同类四核机顶盒产品中属于最强,另外,它的GPU性能也同样令人瞠目结舌。搭载了八核Mali-450 GPU,每一个核心运行频率都达到了600MHZ,可以轻松地实现4K分辨率影片以及3D蓝光视频的播放。
晶晨M802芯片-基本配置
晶晨M802四核芯片小故事
  其实在晶晨M802芯片方案确定之前发生了一个小故事(所以面市时间向后推迟了),起初这款芯片计划采用的是A9架构的四核CPU+Mali-400 GPU,但随着用户对机顶盒的要求越来越高,特别是针对大型的3D、体感游戏以及高清晰度画质的需求特别的苛刻,故采用了性能更为出色的Mali-450。
  综合以上的信息,我们可以确定,晶晨M802确实是一款性能非常高的芯片方案,由此可见它的价格也不会低,准备购买搭载了这一芯片的朋友们要做好心理准备啊。
电视机热搜词
机顶盒热搜词
投影机热搜词阅读权限90
在线时间 小时
&&都说小米是为发烧而生的,在选购增强版的时候,总得先看看它用的什么处理器吧,那么问题来了,小编在在网上查询处理器参数的时候,有的说是晶晨S802,还有的说是晶晨M802,相信不只是我,还有很多人会疑惑不解,到底是那款处理器呢,它们是同一款吗?如果不是,有什么区别呢?今天我们就专门针对这个问题来给大家解释一下。
& &首先告诉大家,晶晨Amlogic S802和Amlogic M802不是同一款处理器。
1.jpg (36.58 KB, 下载次数: 8)
16:25 上传
& &区别在于游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请或点击
阅读权限70
在线时间 小时
真是难得给力的帖子啊。
阅读权限50
在线时间 小时
看到这帖子真是高兴!
阅读权限30
在线时间 小时