有哪些戴上bose降噪耳机戴上恶心就会让人中毒的中英文歌

有哪些戴上耳机就会让人中毒的中英文歌?
同时转发到微博6,572被浏览325,405分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起歌曲中毒英语怎么说-百科大全-就爱阅读网
歌曲中毒英语怎么说
是Maroon5的《sugar》,酷我就有我也搜了好久的“糖中毒”嘛都没搜到……这个翻译大概不太准确
We Belong Together-Mariah CareyWoo喔Oh~ Sweet love Yeah噢~ 甜蜜的爱 耶I didn't mean it我并非本意When I said I didn't love you so当我说我并不那样爱你的时候I should have held on tight我应该抱得更紧I never should've let you go我不应该让你走I did nothing我什么都不知道I was stupid我好笨I was foolish我好蠢I was lying to myself我在骗我自己I could not fathom that I would ever我无法设想我该怎么办Be without your love如果没有你的爱Never imagined I'd be从来没有想过 我会Sitting here beside myself一个人坐在这里Cos' I didn't know you因为我不了解你Cos' I didn't know me因为你不了解我But I thought I knew everything但是我以为我知道一切I never felt我从来没有感觉到The feeling that I'm feeling now我现在体会到的这种感觉Now that I don't现在我不能Hear your voice听见你的话语Or even touch or even kiss your lips甚至无法抚摸你,无法亲你的唇Cause I don't have a choice因为我别无选择What I wouldn't give我不能让步To have you lying by my side让你躺在我的身边Right here cos' baby此时此刻因为宝贝When you left当你离开的时候I lost a part of me我不再完整It's still so hard to believe这一切仍然难以想象Come back baby please宝贝请回来吧(Cos' We belong together)(因为我们属于彼此)Who else am I gonna lean on有谁能让我依靠着呢When times get rough当日子变得糟糕Who's gonna talk to me又有谁能和我倾诉Till the sun comes up直至太阳高升Who's gonna take your place谁能取代你的位置There ain't nobody else根本没有人(Oh baby baby)(噢,宝贝)We belong together我们属于彼此I can't sleep at night我夜不能寐When you're all on my mind脑海中满是你Bobby Womack's on the radio台里面放着Bobby Womack的歌Singing to me对我唱着'If you think you're lonely now'“如......余下全文>>
I just wanna run' hide it awayRun because they're chasing me downI just wanna run' throw it awayRun before they’re finding me outI just wanna runI just wanna runI'm out here all aloneI try to call your houseCan't reach you on the phoneI'll gather up the nerveI'm packing up my bagIt's more than you deserveDon't treat me like a dragI'm feelin' like I keep on talkingI'm repeating myself' my words lost all meaningI keep talking I repeat myselfI just wanna run' hide it awayRun because they're chasing me downI just wanna run' throw it awayRun before they're finding me outI just wanna run (run' run' run)I just wanna run(run' run' run)Like a game of chessI predict your moveI think I know you betterBetter than you doI'm sick of feeling cheapCheated and abusedSick of losing sleepThinking about youI'm feelin' like I keep on talkingI'm repeating myself' my words lost all meaningI keep talking I repeat myselfI just wanna run' hide it awayRun because they're chasing me downI just wanna run' throw it awayRun before they're finding me outI just wanna run (run' run' run)I just wanna run (run' run' run)I just wanna run' hide it awayRun because they're chasing me downI just wanna run' throw it awayRun before they're finding me outI just wanna run' hide it awayRun because they're chas......余下全文>>
歌手:a.d.-one?? 搜索"中毒"LRC歌词?? 搜索"中毒"mp3[ti:中毒][ar:a.d.-one][by:92mp3音乐网]爱上了你有什么结果会不会搞乱了脉膊那不要脉搏我宁愿亲吻你这毒药流到我口中都是糖果我没错爱过了你有什么后果会不会跟著你堕落我不怕堕落我明明看到你在闪烁你化作灯蛾给我扑火我没错看著你我宁愿难过也不愿错过宁愿错乱都不愿错过宁愿犯错不悔过看著你我宁愿走过思念的钢索掉下悬崖才发现一无所获你沉默的背影如果能复活虚脱的感情也就不会死也能为你而活告诉我爱过了你有什么后果会不会跟著你堕落我不怕堕落我明明看到你在闪烁你化作灯蛾给我扑火我没错看著你我宁愿难过也不愿错过宁愿错乱都不愿错过宁愿犯错不悔过看著你我宁愿走过思念的钢索掉下悬崖才发现一无所获你沉默的背影如果能复活虚脱的感情也就不会死也能为你而活告诉我告诉我告诉我告诉我答应我
Pendulum - Immunize - FeatPendulum - Witchcraft
exo中毒歌词分配韩文版另加中文翻译come in??-??? ?? ??? ? ? ????? ????-?? ?? ??? so bad no want to stop her??-her love her love?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???????-???? fantasy ??? ? ?? ????-oh she wants me oh she got me oh she hurtsme??-?? ?? ???? ??all-someone call the doctor ? ??? ?????? ?? ??,overdose??? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ??too much ??yourlove?? overdose too much?? your love?? overdose??-?? ? ? ??? oh mo ??? ? ??? ? ???-??? ??? ??? ......余下全文>>
(1)I Think It's Going To Rain TodayTom OdellBroken windows and empty hall waysPale dead moon in a sky streaked with greyHuman kindness is overflowingAnd I think it`s going to rain todayScarecrows dressed in the latest stylesWith frozen smiles to chase love away.Human kindness is overflowingAnd I think its going to rain today.Right before me, the signs implore meHelp the needy and show them the wayHuman kindness is overflowingI think it`s going to rain today.No I think it`s going to rain today.(2)Katie Melua - I Think It'S Going To Rain TodayBroken windows and empty hallwaysA pale dead moon in the sky streaked with grayHuman kindness is overflowingAnd I think it's going to rain todayScarecrows dressed in the latest stylesWith frozen smiles to chase love awayHuman kindness is overflowingAnd I think it's going to rain todayLonely, lonelyTin can at my feetThink I'll kick it down the streetThat's the way to treat a friendBright before me the signs implore meTo help the needy and show them the wayHuman kindness is overflowingAnd I think it's going to rain todaySplendidyang(3)歌曲: I Think It's Going to Ra..歌手: UB40Lonely, Lonely,Tin can at my feet.Think I'll kick it down the street,UB40That's the way to treat a friendBroken windows and empty hall waysPale dead moon in a sky streaked with greyHuman kindness is overflowingAnd I think it's going to rain todayScarecrows dressed ......余下全文>>
come in摸den狗r狗攻nor独立kei里脑一节噗里尅素都波哦大一给噗娘wi后恩熟n都so badno one could stop herher love her love哭起哭r狗 嫩吧lerke娘恩撒狼哈那不你够r起嫩家给 fancy(?)饭幕啦内啊内 chyu黑oh she wants meoh she stares at meoh she hurts me出挖都 唔开马那口一艘some one call the doctor 奶不酒谱吗啦就撒狼m嫩 gyeol顾囧都哦不度似洗噶你记那素咯通击都him对咯就囧m囧m gib素gi吧交干大诶哦too much 诺呀your love 一狗 overdosetoo much 诺呀your love 一狗 overdose诺wi ke 素gi楼哦摸破里嫩弄r该顾hae囧deo开吧进送幕咯 机洗给动会囧yeol ke里顾喊sumher love her love都看呐噶他内给黑有哪r素哦嫩得sum你皮嫩图狗我唧唧yeah吗亲美摸读机 被黑oh she wants meoh she stares at meoh she hurts mekyao搜 neo慢顾里狗kyu林大some one call the doctor 奶不酒谱吗啦就撒狼m嫩 gyeol顾囧都哦不度似洗噶你记那素咯通击都him对咯就囧m囧m gib素gi吧交干大诶哦too much 诺呀your love 一狗 overdosetoo much 诺呀your love 一狗 overdose摸读噶内给幕咯挖内噶byeo喊狗噶tae心m讲诶你噶吧要波林读rse桑一on通neo因得(de)mong出r素哦b搜一米噶读喊neol机读你三噶yu wi吗一哈r哈~~~啊~~~特(?)E-X-O难neo了吗头狗头neo驴吗心大内sim将一头哟挖gye送读r里kyeo都啊机g摸家啦送尅t嘎机囧yu洗kin噶r囧一送干诶家吧机就录mong出机吗弄幕就啊尅se他b(Hey doctor)机跟你dae咯噶进啊哈就气哈r素哦b嫩一棵lim弄挖nae噶喊那一嫩kim哦b洗嫩就顾geo那马查噶机geol内噶撒嫩你哟neol懒嫩打空吗没囧都(囧都 囧都)(Some one call the doctor)Some one call the doctor 那给niong够b皮都黑啊鲁m那beo替素哦b搜(波体积摸hae)beo色那机摸洗b机哈嫩囧都噶ten geolkim kim你那chyun那 nun那bua诶哦too much 诺呀your love 一狗 overdosetoo much 诺呀your love 一狗 overdose~~~~...余下全文>>
Come Siamo In Tanti播放歌手:Federica Camba语言:意大利语所属专辑:Magari Oppure No发行时间
手嶌葵-The Rose
Copyright &
就爱阅读网 All Rights Reserved. 鲁ICP备号-4
声明:文章《歌曲中毒英语怎么说》由就爱阅读网友共享发布,目的只是为了归纳学习和传递资讯
所有作品版权归原创作者所有,与本站立场无关,如用户分享不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们告知,我们将做删除处理!

我要回帖

更多关于 电脑戴上耳机没声音 的文章

随机推荐