重庆幸运农场中43代表什么——qq飞车幸运大闯关在哪女生唱的英文歌

在QQ飞车里经常放的那几首英文歌是谁唱的?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
在QQ飞车里经常放的那几首英文歌是谁唱的?
在QQ飞车主页里的 和在游戏里的放的英文歌分别是谁唱的?歌名是什么?
我有更好的答案
IN THE AND 阿修罗乐队、RIGHT NOW BIG BANG:starbucks the distance WDYCAI 主界面,商城有这首 中国风:my would be savior Whiskey In The Jar Woman 商城界面:bad time Gangsta Bop Touch Ya (Feat. C-Luv)——海滨也有这首 现代城市:Don&#39、WITH YOU Loves not me——《last man standing》& 《Have a nice day》 街头说唱风——《Gansgta bop》
古典拉丁风——《La camisa Negra(黑色衬衫)》
: 边境界内:The Re-Up Up in the club 海滨:Have A Nice Day Nothing something's going on The Take Over, The Break's Over Touch Ya (Feat. C-Luv) 航天基地. C-Luv)——海滨:目前还没有 老街:regression rocker welcome to hell 森林:aim high last man standing Let You Go wrecking ball 休闲区;t Stop La Camisa Negra Touch Ya (Feat林肯
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包QQ飞车里有一首很好听的背景音乐,女生唱的,似乎全是英语的,歌名是什么?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
QQ飞车里有一首很好听的背景音乐,女生唱的,似乎全是英语的,歌名是什么?
似乎一进游戏也能听到
我有更好的答案
应该是《死一样的痛过》mc梦的
采纳率:30%
像是Change,金泫雅唱的,不过是韩语,其中也有英语,很好听,如果不是你要找的你也听一下,应该就是你找的
loves me not - t.A.t.U
超好听的!!!!
loves me not - t.A.t.U
超好听的!!!!表示是我找的那首,听声音就像十多岁的少女唱的
loves me not
你不会一一听过啊
其他5条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
qq飞车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包qq飞车有一首英文歌,女的唱的,一开始就是副歌,叫什么名字?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
qq飞车有一首英文歌,女的唱的,一开始就是副歌,叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
好像是泰勒斯威夫特的love story
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包英文歌男的唱的,高潮部分是什么什么,哦哦哦,什么什么,哦哦哦,据说qq飞车里有这首歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英文歌男的唱的,高潮部分是什么什么,哦哦哦,什么什么,哦哦哦,据说qq飞车里有这首歌
我有更好的答案
ll show youYou want the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves...;ll behaveYou wanted controlSure we waitedI put on a showNow I make itYou say I'm a kidMy ego is bigI don't give a sh*tAnd it goes like thisChorus]Take me by the tongueAnd I'll know youKiss til you're drunkAnd I'll show youYou want the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerIre drunkAnd I&#39...like jaggerI don't even try to control youLook into my eyes and I're broken in scarNothing feels rightBut when you're with meI make you believeThat I&#39.like jaggerVerse 2]Baby it's hardAnd it feel like you&#39, own me just for the nightBut if I share my secretYou gonna have to keep itNobody else can see thisSo watch and learnI won't show you twiceHead to toe, ooh baby, roll me rightBut if I share my secretYou gonna have to keep itNobody else can see thisAnd it goes like thisChorus]Take me by the tongueAnd I'll know youKiss til you're drunkAnd I'll show youYou want the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerIll own youYou with the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerIll own youYou with the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerIve got the keySo get in the carWe can ride itWherever you wantGet inside itAnd you want to stirBut I'm shifting gearsI'll take it from hereAnd it goes like thisChorus]Take me by the tongueAnd I't even try to control youLook into my eyes and I'll own youYou with the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves...like jaggerYou want to know how to make me smileTll know youKiss til you&#39..like jaggerI don&#39.....like jaggerI don't even try to control youLook into my eyes and I&#39Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5You shoot for the starsIf it feels rightAnd in for my heartIf you feel likeCan take me away, and make it okayI swear I&#39
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
baby,贾斯汀比伯的歌
不是,是高潮部分
那不知道了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求QQ飞车中的一首英文歌歌曲名,开头是123开始的_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求QQ飞车中的一首英文歌歌曲名,开头是123开始的
我有更好的答案
3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'em say my name Lovin' the extreme Now are you game? Are you in Livin' in sin is the new thing (yeah) Are you in I am countin'. Or four...;1; down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' What we do is innocent Just for fun and nothin' meant If you don't like the company Let&#39, 2, 3 Peter, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin&#39, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' 1, 2; Countin' Babe, pick a night To come out and play If it'm caught in between Countin't see the harm So are you game? Lets' make a team Make ' 1, 2! 1, 2;m caught in between Countin&#39应该是这个,是布兰妮的Britney Spears - 3
歌词是hi不是这个, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I&#39, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I's just do it you and me You and me.; Countin' 1.., 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I's alright What do you say.. Or three.! 1, 2, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1!
1, Paul & Mary Gettin&#39, 2, 3 P 1, 2, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin&#39, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' 1, 2? Merrier the more Triple fun that way Twister on the floor What do you say? Are you in Livin' in sin is the new thing (yeah) Are you in I am countin'; down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' Countin&#39, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin'm caught in between Countin' 1, 2. OCountin&#39, Paul & Mary Gettin' Three is a charm Two is not the same I don&#39, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1?女的唱的歌名就叫《3》1, 2;m caught in between Countin&#39
采纳率:33%
布兰妮的歌,叫什么我也不知道,不过你可以点开QQ飞车的音乐列表,然后就可以看到歌的名字
我这没电脑,要歌名啊!!!突然很想听
我不玩飞车
DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Ushe
英文歌名的
应该是这个,是布兰妮的Britney Spears -
(1、2、3go)
我记得好想是英文开头的歌名
其他5条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题