定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩166页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1530套总数:5885151套专访:3372部会员:401265位
当前位置:
& 2017届高考英语一轮复习技能提升练:必修5 Unit 5《First aid》(新人教版含解析)
2017届高考英语一轮复习技能提升练:必修5 Unit 5《First aid》(新人教版含解析)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:28次
资料类型:
文档大小:926KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
必修五 Unit 5 高考提能练
阅读理解·组块专练——练速度
(限时:35分钟)
Ⅰ.阅读理解
(2016·陕西省质量检测二)Ive always had strong opinions of how love should be expressed. What I remember most about visiting my boyfriend’s parents is the loud tick of the clock as we silently ate our meal. I was quick to regard his family as cold. However, once, when we were about to drive home, my boyfriend’s father appeared and began to wash the windshield (挡风玻璃). I could sense that his dad was a caring man.
I learned another lesson about love later. My father often telephoned me early in the morning. “Buy Xerox. Its a good share price,” he would say when I answered the phone. My dad offered no pleasant greeting or inquiry (询问) about my life. This angered me and we often quarreled. But one day, I thought about my fathers success and realized his concern for my financial security showed how much he loved me. The next time he called and told me to buy a stock (股票), I thanked him.
The way I treat my friends is sometimes different from how they treat me. For example, I always return phone calls without delay and regularly check in with old friends. I had one friend who rarely called, responding to my messages with short e-mails. “She isn’t a good friend!” I thought. My anger grew as the holidays approached. Then she came to a gathering I hosted and handed me a beautiful dress I had fallen in love with when we last went window-shopping. I was shocked at her kindness, and felt bad for thinking her uncaring. Clearly I needed to change my expectations.
Far too often, I ignore unique expressions, eagerly expecting people to do things my way. This has left me feeling unloved. Over the years, however, I have learned to read others? love signs better and get along well with them.
语篇解读:本文是一篇夹叙夹议文。作者通过自己的经历告诉人们:不同的人对爱的表达方式不同。1.The writer finally realized that her father ________.
A.wasnt a pleasant person
B.was caring about her
C.was successful in finance
D.was dissatisfied with her
解析:选B 细节理解题。根据第二段倒数第二句“But one day ... how much he loved me.”可知,作者最终意识到父亲是在意她、爱她的。故选B。
2.How many examples has the writer given to show the lessons she has learned on love?
A.Three.       
解析:选A 细节理解题。作者在文章前三段中以自己经历的三件事为例来讲述表达爱的不同方式。故选A。
3.From the passage we can infer that the writer often treats her loved ones ________.
A.indirectly but warmly
B.directly and coldly
C.warmly and friendly
D.coldly but regularly
解析:选C 推理判断题。根据第三段第二句“For example, I always return phone calls without delay and regularly check in with old friends.”可知,作者看到朋友的电话会马上回复,经常和老朋友联系,所以她应该是一个热情、友好的人。故选C。
4.The writer writes this passage to show that ________.
A.people should treat others in a caring way
B.her good friend dislikes her way to care about others
C.she expects others to care about her in her way
D.different people have different ways to show their love
解析:选D 写作意图题。本文通过讲述作者经历的三件事来告诉人们:每个人都有自己表达爱的方式。故选D。
(2016·河北省邢台市摸底考试)Sunstroke is a condition that can quickly go from dangerous to deadly, especially if proper care isnt given immediately.
Sunstroke, sometimes called heatstroke, is a result of the body temperature rising above the safe limit. This causes the body?s necessary functions to stop working.
It?s usually pretty easy to avoid sunstroke, as long as proper
action is taken. In that case, you need to act as quickly as possible to return that person?s body to a safe temperature. Here are a few tips to help treat sunstroke.
Call for help
Call to get an ambulance as quickly as possible. This should be the first thing you do, especially if the sunstroke person has fainted (昏倒). Also, call for help from anyone nearby if you’re in a public place. If there’s no one around, call someone nearby if they can get there sooner than an ambulance. Ask everyone to bring you as much water as possible, if there isn?t much nearby.
Get the person to a cooler area
If there?s a building nearby, aim for that. Anywhere with plenty of air conditioners and water is perfect. If a building isn?t available, bring the person to a well-shaded area.
Get the water flowing
If the person is still conscious, get him or her to drink water. If there?s a bathtub available, fill it with cool water and put the person in it.
If your water supply is limited, you have to save it. Dampen a towel or shirt and put it on the person?s body. Focus on the face, neck, and chest.
Fan the person
Getting moving air over the person cools him or her down. Use anything, a towel or sheet, a shirt, your hands, or a piece of board. This is where having many people around really helps, as they can combine to fan the entire body.
语篇解读:本文是一篇说明文。文章介绍了中暑的危害以及中暑后的一些急救措施。
5.When does a person get sunstroke?
A.When the body doesnt function.
B.When proper care is given immediately.
C.When someone is exposed to the sun too long.
D.When the body temperature goes up beyond what one can bear.
解析:选D 细节理解题。根据第二段的第一句可知,当人体的体温超过所能承受的安全极限时,就会中暑,即D项正确。
6.What is mainly discussed in the passage?
A.The first aid for sunstroke.
B.The causes of sunstroke.
C.The chief symptoms of sunstroke.
D.The essential prevention of sunstroke.
解析:选A 主旨大意题。文章首先介绍了何为中暑以及中暑的危害,结合第三段的最后一句“Here are a few tips to help treat sunstroke.”可知,下文讲述的是中暑时需要采取的急救措施,即A项正确。
7.Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the text?
A.Call for assistance from others.
B.Leave the sunstroke person in the shade.
C.Put a wet towel on the persons face.
D.Help the person take some medicine.
解析:选D 细节理解题。根据Call for help下的“call for help from anyone”可知A项正确;根据Get the person to a cooler area中的第三句可知B项正确;根据Get the water flowing中的第二段的第二、三句可知C项正确;D项在文章中没有提到。
8.The text probably comes from________.
A.a guidebook
B.a book review
C.a medical magazine
D.an official document
解析:选C 文章出处题。文章主要介绍了中暑以及中暑后如何急救的相关知识,故有可能选自一本医学杂志,即C项正确。
(2016·东城区综合练习二)Small seating in the economy-class (经济舱) sections of airplanes is not just uncomfortable but potentially life-threatening. Space has become so tight that passengers cannot protect themselves in the event of a crash.
A report on a long distance flight from the doctors of Vienna stated that only 10% in economy class could adopt the recommended brace position on the plane?s safety tips in case of emergency, and they were the smallest of the group. And 30% of their fellow passengers traveling in first class could adopt the position, which is internationally recognized as improving the chances of survival in the event of a crash. The authors of the report are now calling for greater space between seat rows to increase safety.
A spokesman for British Airways (BA), which is responsible for safety on all British planes, opposed the idea that small seating was a threat (威胁) to passengers. “We don’t think it is a safety matter,” he said, “We have high safety standards and all UK aircraft meet them.” In the past month, both British Airways and Virgin Atlantic introduced sleeper seats, stressing the outstanding comfort in the front of the planes. But that space gained is space lost in economy.
Until recently, economy class was at least “bearable” — with an 86-centimeter seat. Scheduled Airlines such as BA and KLM gave passengers enough leg room and comfortable seats. But the arrival of new, weight-saving seats caused economy class to take a turn for the worse. Extra rows have been put into the plane, with the result that the average seat now is 79 centimetres. Singapore Airlines has become the latest carrier to narrow down its seats. It
announced free wine for economy passengers last September, but at the same time reduced leg room by 8 centimetres.
Economy class on Scheduled Airlines is now often little better than economy on Qatar Airways. Some Qatar Airways even offer the chance to upgrade — at a price — to seats which, at 89-91 centimetres, are roomier than those of most Scheduled Airlines.
语篇解读:本文是一篇夹叙夹议文。主要介绍了飞机经济舱的座位的空间大小对乘客安全的影响。
9.What can we learn from the passage?
A.Scheduled Airlines produced new comfortable seats for economy class.
B.Doctors from Vienna said less space between seats could cause danger.
C.Spokesman for BA declared that narrow seat space was a threat.
D.Qatar Airways offered larger seats with no more charge.
解析:选B 推理判断题。根据第一段第二句及第二段第一句中的“doctors of Vienna stated that only 10% in economy class could ... in case of emergency”可推知,维也纳的医生认为飞机上座位之间的空间变小会导致危险发生。故选B。
10.What might be the authors attitude towards reducing the space of economy seats?
A.Neutral.
B.Sceptical.
C.Supportive.
D.Disapproving.
解析:选D 观点态度题。文章第一段指出了作者的观点:经济舱的座位不仅不舒适而且还会造成潜在的生命威胁,飞机上座位之间的空间变小会导致乘客在飞机失事的时候不能保护自己,所以作者不赞成缩小经济舱的座位空间。故选D。
11.Where does the passage most probably come from?
A.A biography.
B.A book review.
C.A magazine.
D.A realistic novel.
解析:选C 文章出处题。这篇文章主要介绍了飞机座位间的空间大小对乘客安全的影响,应该是来源于一本杂志。故选C。
(2016·衡水一中高三模拟)In a computer age, a broadband Internet connection is very popular now. Whether cable or mobile broadband, todays connections are many times faster than those in the early days. Videos play smoothly, complex websites load quickly, and files download much faster than ten years ago. And the files are much bigger too.
There’s a hidden problem: you have to live near enough to a major city to get broadband Internet. If you don’t, it’s slow dial-up access for you. And for those living really far away, there may be no Internet access at all.
Technology experts often talk about the “last mile” problem, which refers to the difficulty of bringing Internet access to remote locations. In cities and suburbs (郊区), it’s relatively easy to provide access for everyone. It is much more difficult to deliver access to those living far from cities, especially in developing countries. Internet service providers, for their part, have been reluctant to provide access to sparsely (稀疏地) populated areas. The handful of Internet users they would reach wouldn’t cover the expense.
But every year, technological advancements allow of more and more Internet users. Most broadband connections today run over existing cable TV and telephone lines although these technologies aren’t available everywhere.
Some companies have delivered the Internet over standard power lines. Advancements in cheaper and more efficient fiberoptic cables (光缆) promise to bring extremely fast Internet connections to more users. Still, the “last mile” problem remains hard to deal with. There will always be somewhere that doesn’t have an affordable broadband connection. But someday that might not matter. If the rapid progress in cellphone technology has any indication, it may not be too long before an Internet connection simply follows you wherever you go.
语篇解读:如今互联网发展迅速,这使得越来越多的人能够用上网络。但是在偏远地区,互联网的接入仍然是个问题,文章就如何解决这一问题给出了说明。12.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A.Internet connections have been popular everywhere.
B.Internet service providers are willing to care about rural customers.
C.The problem of Internet access hasnt been completely dealt with.
D.Computers cant become popular in developing countries.
解析:选C 正误判断题。根据第二段的内容可知,离大城市较远的地区有可能根本无法使用互联网,即互联网的接入问题还没有完全得到解决,故选C项。
13.Paragraph 4 mainly tells us that technological advancements ________.
A.make TV and telephone available everywhere
B.bring great change to people’s everyday life
C.bring faster Internet connections to users
D.make it possible for more people to use the Internet
解析:选D 细节理解题。根据第四段的第一句“But every year, technological advancements allow of more and more Internet users.”可知,科技的进步使得越来越多的人可以使用互联网,故选D项。
14.What may eventually settle the “last mile” problem?
A.The broadband connections getting faster.
B.The rapid progress in cellphone technology.
C.More and more Internet connections.
D.More and more Internet users.
解析:选B 细节理解题。根据最后一段的最后一句“If the rapid progress ... you wherever you go.”可知,如果手机科技的飞速进步有任何的迹象,用不了太久,互联网的接入就将跟着你到任何地方,故选B项。
15.The best title for this passage may be “________”.
A.Internet Connection Problems
B.Internet Connections Need Improving
C.Progress in Internet Connections
D.Internet Connections Today
解析:选A 标题归纳题。文章讲述了在因特网迅速发展的今天,也存在问题,即部分偏远地区还不能使用互联网,最后介绍了如何解决这一问题,故A项“因特网连接问题”最适合作文章标题。
.阅读七选五
(2016·河南省普通毕业班适应性练习)Its a proven fact that the way in which we remember things changes as we get older. Just look at the different ways in which kids and adults learn languages.
__1__ They learn best by singing songs, mimicking (模仿) others and playing games. They can learn to repeat words after only hearing them a couple of times.
Adults prefer to analyse a language and find out how it works before they start speaking. __2__ It also reflects an ingrained (根深蒂固的) learning strategy developed through years of life experience.
On the surface, it seems that kids learn faster. They start speaking a new language more quickly and find it easier to remember new vocabulary. __3__
Adults are generally able to concentrate for longer periods of time. They aren’t distracted by friends wanting to play football or thinking about what they want for Christmas next year.
Mature learners also have their own learning strategy. __4__
People have more trouble learning new vocabulary as they get older. However, with the correct training, an adult learner’s brain will adapt. __5__
So, in summary, by adapting your learning style and playing to your strengths, it’s never too late to learn a language!
A.Kids like to be active and involved.
B.Language learning can prevent memory loss in older people.
C.They know what works for them and are able to plan their studies accordingly.
D.Motivation is another factor that can be an advantage for older learners.
E.This is often influenced by fear of failure.
F.To learn a foreign language really opens opportunities both locally and abroad.
G.However, adults have certain advantages, too.
答案:1~5 AEGCB
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求助有关first aid的词汇如题啊 ̄ ̄因为要讲这些,比如,人工呼吸怎么说啊,之类的
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
人工呼吸 artificial respiration急救车 ambulance 急救箱 first-aid kit 急救站 first-aid station 急救措施 emergency treatment 胸外心脏按压 extrathoracic compression处理伤口 dressing wounds 晕倒 fall in a faint 休克 shock
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 10192|回复: 8
最后登录注册时间阅读权限10精华0积分590帖子
最佳新人, 积分 590, 距离下一级还需 10 积分
请问球星技能装备上后如何取下来,或换其他技能?已经装备上,但是取不下来了,也换不了其他技能
最后登录注册时间阅读权限10精华0积分590帖子
求助啊!!!!!!!怎么弄?
最后登录QQ注册时间阅读权限20精华0积分4295帖子
潜力替补, 积分 4295, 距离下一级还需 705 积分
哈哈哈哈,点另外一个球星装上原来球星用的那个就行了。TX确实这个有缺陷。
玩这个游戏经历各种坑,现在我也变得机智了许多
最后登录注册时间阅读权限100精华1积分51660帖子
男儿当自强,身背两杆枪,长的打鬼子,短的打姑娘!
绝对A+, 积分 51660, 距离下一级还需 8340 积分
这个问题我反馈下,看看是不是可以优化一下~谢谢你~
最后登录注册时间阅读权限20精华0积分8905帖子
最佳第六人, 积分 8905, 距离下一级还需 1095 积分
那技能装上后感觉好**啊,,又不能卸掉,只能装到另外一个球星上
最后登录注册时间阅读权限10精华0积分590帖子
助攻艺术 发表于
好的&&这个确实有问题
最后登录注册时间阅读权限10精华0积分590帖子
助攻艺术 发表于
最后登录QQ注册时间阅读权限10精华0积分30帖子
自由球员, 积分 30, 距离下一级还需 20 积分
点一下技能再点一下确定
最后登录QQ注册时间阅读权限10精华0积分1165帖子
饮水机员, 积分 1165, 距离下一级还需 35 积分
<font color="#SHhA0 发表于
求助啊!!!!!!!怎么弄?
终身绑定的
【韦德】球迷
【格里芬】球迷
发帖300即可获得
Powered byTeaching aims  通过本单元的教学,学生了解有关急救的常识,在生活中如何处理一些突发事件,然后实施紧急救护等总结,归纳情态动词的用法,如:should/shouldn’t; must/mustn’ought to等表示义务和责任的用法。Teaching important and difficult points1.Wordsknee, still, bite (bit, bitten/bit), lay (laid, laid), mouth-to-mouth, bum, cut, electric, container pool, breathe, within, handkerchief, wound, safety, wire, guard, sideway, firm, firmly wherever, stomach, injure, injured, injury, poison, quantity, nearby 2.Phrases first aid, ought to, medical care, by mistake, pay attention to, in a short while, deal with, take it easy, running water, out of one’s reach, throw up, hold up3. Useful expressionsWe must carry her to the side of the road.You mustn’t move someone if they are badly hurt.Parents should know some first aid.You shouldn’t get up if you are badly hurt.I ought to go home.I have to cook supper for my grandmother.4. GrammarRevise Modal Verbs : must, shouldStudy Modal Verb: ought to
  教师安排学生大声朗读课文,理解课文含义,通过阅读,教师对学生可小组讨论,提问,口语练习,复述急救方法等,教师给学生展示几组图片,帮助学生学会一般的急救措施和家庭安全常识。
  教师布置学生写作的题目及要求,教师给学生几分钟时间进行讨论,教师给学生一些关键的词语,如:breathe, First Aid Centre, handkerchief, mouth-to mouth so on.之后,教师给学生十分钟左右时间开始写,最后教师请几位同学朗读,教师给予讲评。
  本单元是围绕First aid, Safety in the home,展开话题。对话课中描述两个学生在街上看到一个女孩从自行车上摔下来的经过,同时对话中使用了情态动词的用法,课文中附有图片和口语练习,帮助学生了解急救的重要性及有关的常识。
重点难点:
1. What should you do if a person has drunk poison by mistake? 假如有人误喝了毒药,你怎么办?
  by mistake是固定词组,意为“错误地”,“无心地(做错了事)”。例如:
  She put salt in her cup of coffee by mistake.她错将盐放入咖啡里了。
2. do with,deal with
  二者都可以用来表示“处理”的意思
  但是用于特殊疑问句的时候do with与what连用;deal with则与how连用。例如:
  你会怎样处理一个从自行车上摔倒而严重受伤的?
  另外,do with还可表达别的意思。例如:
  What did you do with my umbrella? (=Where did you put my umbrella?)
  你把我的伞放到哪里去了?
  What are we to do with this naughty boy? (=How are we to deal with this naughty boy?) 我们该怎样处置这个顽皮的男孩?
3. knock at, knock down & knock into的区别
knock at 指“敲打门窗”
  I heard someone knocking at the door.我听见有人敲门。
  Tom tried knocking at the window.汤姆试着敲了敲窗户。
knock down 指“……撞倒”
  He nearly knocked me down at the corner.在拐角处,他几乎把我撞倒。
  He was knocked down by a car.& 他被汽车撞倒了。&&&&&&&&&&
knock into 指“碰倒,撞上某人”,也可指“偶然碰见”。
  The child knocked into the teacher.那孩子撞到了老师身上。
  He knocked into the chair in the dark.黑暗中他撞在了椅子上。
  He didn't expect to knock into some of his friends here.他没有想到在这儿遇见一些朋友。
4. ask, demand, inquire, question & require
  1)ask是一个常用词,表示“问”的意思。
  Did you ask the price of that ten-speed bicycle?你打听过那辆十速自行车的价钱了吗?
  2)demand含有强硬、断然的意味。
  I demand that you leave this place at once.我要求你立即离开此地。
  3)inquire 多用于较正式的语体,通常只表示打听消息,寻求答案。
  He inquired of the girl the way to the railway station.他问那女孩到火车站怎么走。
  4)question 常表示一连串问题,有时则有盘问,审问之意。
  ①The questioning of the prisoner went on for hours.对那个囚犯的审讯延续了好几个小时。
  5)require有按照权利来“要求”或“命令”之意。
  Since he was involved in the case, the court required his appearance.由于他与此案有关,法庭令他出庭。
5.breathe & breath
  1)breathe 是动词,是“呼吸”的意思。
  He was breathing hard/heavily after racing for the train.他跑着赶上了火车,吃力地喘着气。
  It is good to breathe fresh country air instead of city smoke.呼吸乡间新闻空气而不吸入城市烟尘是有益的。
  ▲注意以下几个习语的意思:
  1)I can't concentrate with you breathing down my neck.你这样紧紧叮着我,使我精神无法集中。
  2)Promise me you won't breathe a word of this to anyone.答应我别将此事泄漏给任何人。
  3)The new manager has breathed fresh life into the company.新经理给公司带来了朝气。
  2)breath是名词,也作“呼吸”解。
  1)You can see people's breath on a cold day.冷天能看到人们呼出的空气。
  2)His breath smelt of garlic.他呼出气中有蒜味。
  ▲注意以下习语的意思:
  ①Her smile is a breath of fresh air in this gloomy office.她的微笑给沉闷的办公室带来生气。
  ②Religion is the breath of life for her.宗教对她来说是不可缺少的精神支柱。
  ③It took us a few minutes to get our breath back after the race.赛跑后我们用了好几分钟才恢复了正常呼吸。
  ④The audience held their breath as the acrobat walked along the tightrope.杂技演员走钢丝时,观众们都屏住了呼吸。
  ⑤His heart condition makes him short(out) of breath.他心脏状况不佳使他呼吸急。
  ⑥He lost his breath in running.由于奔跑他几乎喘不上气。
语法:情态动词(Modal Verbs)
A.表示必须要干的事。如:
  We must obey the rules.我们必须遵守规则。
  You mustn’t talk like that.你可不能那样说话。
  must也可以表达过去情况,主要用于间接引语中。
  She said that we must wait a little while.她说我们必须要等一会儿。
B.表示一种推测(只用于肯定句中,语气比may要肯定得多)。
  must have则表示对过去情况的推测。例如:
  This must be Tom’s room. 这准是Tom的房间。
  Jack must have gone there, hasn’t he? / didn’t he?杰克准是去过那儿了,对不对?
C.比较:have to也表示“必须”,但have to更强调客观需要,must着重说明主观看法。如:
  We had to be there at 10 o’clock.我们得在10点到那儿。(客观需要)
  We must be back before 10 o’clock.我们必须10点前回来。(主观认为)
有时也可互换:
  We must / have to leave now.我们得走了。
  must和have to的否定式即mustn’t和don’t have to意思完全不同。Mustn’t表示“不作某事”,有禁止的含义;don’t have to表示“不必要(作某事)”,含有“客观上无此必要”的意思。例如:
  You mustn’t move someone if the person is badly hurt.如果这人受了重伤,你一定不要动他.
  The person isn’t hurt at all. You don’t have to give him first aid.这个人根本就没有受伤,你不必给他进行急救。
  2)need need作及物动词,和不定式连用:
  need to do sth. 需要干某事
  need也可做情态动词,主要用于否定句,即:
  needn’t + v.不必干某事& 例如:
  You need to tell him the reason.你需要告诉他原因。
  You needn’t te[1]&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 first aid 的文章

随机推荐