super hot下载hot这款游戏到底讲了一个什么故事

3被浏览1,379分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起Access denied | chinese-traditional.superhotgame.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (chinese-traditional.superhotgame.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3fcfb48a20016c4c-ua98).Developer:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 26 Steam Achievements
Title: SUPERHOT
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2016
metacritic
Buy SUPERHOT
Buy SUPERHOT MIND IS SOFTWARE BUNDLE
Includes 3 items:
Recent updates
The following is a weekly devlog for MIND CONTROL DELETE, the Early Access standalone expansion to the original SUPERHOT. Check it out
Hey there!How about that? Another update! This one really adds a lot of “umpf” to the general gameplay. We made some changes to MINDS so that they differentiate from each other even more.I feel that we are getting closer to that overall vision that we had in the beginning. We are slowly giving the players features and gameplay mechanics that we wanted. It’s still a long way ahead but this update should hopefully give you glimpse into the future of SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE ;)Let’s get right to it shall we?Gameplay:EXPAND MENUDue to clarity reasons we did some tweaking of the overall look. As you might noticed EXPAND menu gained several different MODs for each of our MINDS. Therefore you can create custom builds for your runs. They really change the feel of the game and give a ton of new satisfying solutions.Another obvious thing that you will notice is the fact that we replaced score with HC (Hot Coins).You will acquire them by completing levels and decrypting new runs. In the future we plan to add several new ways of amassing HotCoin wealth but for the time being we need to tackle how the general economy works.HC will be used to unlock new MODs for your MINDS. Once unlocked it will give you an option to chose another, more advanced MOD.We removed Full Heal MOD but from now players will autoheal 1 heart once they reach the store.NINJAOh me likey Ninja. After this update I enjoy it even more.Ninja starts the game with 2 hearts and can't increase their number.Also from the beginning of the game Ninja will use Soft Punches and Lousy shooter MODs. Which basically means that it will take one more punch for Ninja to finish a guy and his reload time is a bit longer as well. All that is not important really. What is important is the new Deflect Bullets MOD. No one button nonsense. It’s skill based. It’s timing based. It’s sexy. It’s satisfying as hell and you will die a lot while trying it. Fun! All the Ninja MODS are as follows:
Faster Movement (Uhm you move faster)
Deflect bullets (Slice bullets to send them back at the enemy.) Piercing katana (Thrown Katana goes through multiple enemies) Master Swordsman (Increased range and speed of katana slashes) Recall shuriken (Recall your piercing throwables just like a katana)
Bouncy shuriken (Piercing throwables bounce off enemies) Hidden shuriken (Pressing “throw” when unarmed spawns a shuriken)ADDICTAddict now starts with Soft Hotswitch instead of Hotswitch MOD. That means that enemies will only get stunned after your Hotswitch.Addict starts with 3 hearts and can't increase their number.Even though I still have a soft spot for Ninja those MODs really made me smile.Addict will have three levels of hotswitch now. THREE! Dude, just reach Ultra Hotswitch! No question asked.MODS for Addict: Start with pistol (Start every level with a pistol)
Start with shotgun (Start every level with a shotgun)
Start with rifle (Start every level with a rifle) Strong punches (Break the enemy with one less strike)
Strong Throws ( It take less throwables to break enemies) Slomo jump (Jump in slow motion by holding space)
Hotswitch ( Disposed body breaks after Hotswitch) Perfect Hotswitch (Switched body doesn’t lose his weapon) Ultra Hotswitch (You can hotswitch multiple times in a row)MUSHROOMSOh and boy oh boy we have Mushrooms as well! You know that type of red mushrooms that grow on the wall and explode with a glorious cloud of bullets whenever you get to close or shoot them? They also make this creepy sound to let you know about their location? Spawn on levels on higher difficulties?No? Ok so read up about them over
.Bugfixes Minor fixes for existing bugs.
Potentiall)Keep cool and call your mum sometimes.Szymon From SUPERHOT Team
The following is a weekly devlog for MIND CONTROL DELETE, the Early Access standalone expansion to the original SUPERHOT. Check it out
&Modification of form is admitted to be a matter of time.&Alfred Russel WallaceHey So this will be a mixture of topics because there is a few things I want you guys to be up to date with.SUPERHOT is 2 years old! First and foremost SUPERHOT has been released over 2 years ago! Damn time flies(enter a time joke here).You can watch how the game changed throughout the years of development on our Anniversary stream over . That was a very sweet trip down the memory lane and, personally some stuff where a first see for me as well. Thanks for being with us all this time.Dude where is my story update?I know that a lot of you await story updates and worry what the heck happened with them.They are coming. We haven’t resigned from separate story updates but we had to leave the crazy two per month schedule thing since it was taking a toll on the quality of the content. Our story dev team iterated like crazy but not every single change was visible on the surface (like the behaviour tree a bit more about it over here). We want the Story Updates to be a wee more beefy so from now on we will release them on a less regular schedule. Next story update should arrive later March. Soo what about next gameplay update? Oh we plan to drop it on ya’ll on 8th of March. There will be a bunch of updates to the “core” SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE gameplay.One of those will be an update to the in-game shop. Finally, right?Choice in our mod store has been scar) .
We needed to give a bit more options to the hands of the players as soon as possible.So before adding new mind it only made sense to actually give people more options in the shop Therefore upcoming unlockable mods in the store will be focused around two current minds Addict and Ninja.Available purchase will revolve around current skills and themes of Minds and expand them to add a bit more depth to the gameplay. So let’s do a short run through what’s in store (hah I made myself smirk).Preview of upcoming mods in MCD store. Addict Mods:Start with (weapon)-A set of mods that allow player to start with specific weapon (pistol, shotgun,
rifle, katana etc)Strong punches-Punches deal one more point of damage (Basically it will take two punches
to get job done instead of three).Ultra Hotswitch-After performing a hotswitch you have X seconds until the cooldown kicks in.
During that time you can keep hotswitching as many times as you want. The
cooldown is longer than in normal hotswitch.Ninja Mods: Piercing katana-Thrown katana can go through multiple enemies.Master Swordsman-Higher range and lower cooldown on melee katana attackShuriken recall-Can summon not only his katana but also any other “sticky” throwable. Just
press “E” while targeting a throwable.That’s it folks. I will give you a full run through mods and all remaining goodness next week after we release the update.Stay healthy, sleep at least 8 hours.Szymon from SUPERHOT team
About This Game
&A hallmark of excellence.& - Destructoid 9/10&The most innovative shooter I’ve played in years.& - Jimquisition9.5/10&unlike anything else I've played.& - Polygon9/10&may very well belong in the same set as System Shock and Half-Life” - The Daily Dot5/5“SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I’VE PLAYED IN YEARS!” - Washington PostBlurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important - on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.SUPERHOT features:- Endless Mode - How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?- Challenge Mode - Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.- Replay Editor - Edit and upload your best runs for all to see on - Extras - Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].Thirty months in the making. Thousands of hours put into development and design. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independent, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 650 (1024 MB Ram)Storage: 4 GB available space
Recommended:Processor: Intel Core I5- GHzMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB Ram)Storage: 4 GB available space
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(8,103 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
(139 reviews)
Review Type
All&(14,237)
Positive&(12,334)
Negative&(1,903)
Purchase Type
All&(14,237)
Steam Purchasers&(8,103)
Other&(6,134)
All Languages&(14,237)
Your Languages&(10,269)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website在射击游戏Superhot里,随意操控子弹时间_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
在射击游戏Superhot里,随意操控子弹时间
好奇心日报立志成为这个时代最好的媒体,在...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历