三星苹果平板忘记密码码怎么退出happyclass电子书包

上海易教信息科技有限公司,易教HappyClass电子书包软件(Android版)计算机软件著作权登记证明
客服热线:,
软件著作权登记查询
请输入软件名称或单位名称:
首页>>>>易教HappyClass电子书包软件(Android版)
易教HappyClass电子书包软件(Android版)
本站所发布的软件著作权信息来源于网络网友推荐收集整理,仅供信息搜集及查验,其软件著作权归著作权人合法拥有,如著作权人认为该信息不妥,可邮件联系我方进行删除,其它渠道一概不予受理,谢谢!
易教HappyClass电子书包软件(Android版)(简称:电子书包软件(Android版)V2.0)由上海易教信息科技有限公司于在国家版权中心登记注册,登记号:。有关于易教HappyClass电子书包软件(Android版)著作权归上海易教信息科技有限公司所有,根据《计算机软件保护条例》和《计算机软件著作权登记办法》的规定,受到法律保护。
软件名称:
易教HappyClass电子书包软件(Andro
简称:电子书包软件(Android版)
著作权人:
上海易教信息科技有限公司
登记日期:
根据《计算机软件保护条例》和《计算机软件著作权登记办法》的规定,经中国版权保护中心审核,对以上事项予以登记。
软件著作权专题
弈聪软件各地分公司及合作伙伴>>
版权所有:西安弈聪信息技术有限公司 公司地址:陕西西安曲江会展国际F座15层 Email: 邮政编码:710100
联系电话:, 信产部网站备案:陕ICP备号 法律顾问:信诚律师事务所(张宏彬律师) 当前在线3367人PANDA/熊猫_手机数码_我的速购,低价特卖促销团购,服务只有起点,满意没有终点,专注于用户体验。
& PANDA/熊猫
PANDA/熊猫
共11个商品
119.0 158.0
498.0 597.6
559.0 1118.0
499.0 599.0
379.0 758.0
99.0 198.0
169.0 199.0
120.0 140.0
379.0 429.0
67.0 169.0
139.0 189.0
销量排行榜
扫描二维码,码上有礼!《Masquerade》 Jessica Burkhart【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
您现在就可以在Kindle设备上阅读
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: A Original (日)
平装: 256页
读者对象: 9 - 13 岁
语种: 英语
13 x 1.8 x 19.4 cm
亚马逊热销商品排名:
图书商品里排第2,285,623名 ()
作者简介
Jessica Burkhart is a full-time freelance writer. She was a competitive equestrian when she was younger, but had to stop riding after spinal surgery. Jessica blogs regularly and lives in New York City. Visit her
and learn more about Canterwood .
文摘
Masquerade
MEET MY NEW BFF—JUDGE NELSON! A SHINY, SILKY BLUE RIBBON GLEAMED FROM Whisper&s bridle. The judge who&d pinned it there extended her hand to me. I shifted Whisper&s reins to one hand and read the judge&s name badge. MS. NELSON. I leaned down and shook her hand. This did not feel real. &Congratulations, Miss Towers,& Ms. Nelson said, smiling. The brunette in a navy suit had appeared so intimidating when I&d ridden for her a short while ago. But now, I kind of wanted to crown her as my new BFF! She had given me a blue ribbon, after all. &Thank you, Ms. Nelson,& I said. My head felt as though it was going to float away from my body and into the cloudless sky. I truly hadn&t focused on a ribbon during my first class with Whisper. My goal had been to do our best. Cliché, but true. That was New Lauren—a competitor who thought of riding well first and placing later. Old Lauren, pre-Canterwood Lauren, would have accepted the ribbon, added it to her collection, and started focusing on the next show. The next chance to win. But today . . . My first show since my almost career-ending accident at Red Oak Horse Trials. My first competition as a Canterwood Crest Academy student. My first time riding in front of judges on my own horse. Whisper and I had tried our hardest and had given everything we had in the arena—that had been enough for me to be happy. The win was icing on a très yummy carrot I planned to give Whisper later. A snort from a horse around me pulled me out of my thoughts. &Blue looks good on you guys,& Lexa Reed said. Next to me, she had a red ribbon on Honor&s bridle. Lexa, a close friend, was also on Canterwood&s intermediate riding team with her strawberry roan mare. &Thanks, Lex,& I said. &And congrats! We&re so celebrating tonight!& &Um, yeah.& Lexa smiled, doing a quick dance in the saddle. She glanced around as if looking to see if anyone saw. I tried to hold back a giggle, but it escaped from my lips. Lexa couldn&t stop herself from dancing, and I felt as if I&d had a little too much green tea. The judges motioned for us to exit the arena. Lexa and I followed a girl on a black gelding who&d come in third. Honor and Whisper had each set a hoof on the grass outside the arena when Lexa and I couldn&t hold it in for another second. &Number one and two!& Lexa said. &So awesome!& Her smile was bright against her mocha-colored skin. A quick surge of relief pumped through me. My mind had shifted back to Old Lauren&s for a moment, and I&d worried that Lexa would be jealous of my win or mad that I&d beaten her. But that wasn&t Lexa. She was a true friend, and Lex was genuinely happy about our placements. &We showed everyone how Canterwood riders compete,& I added. &To win!& &Yeah, we did.& Lexa&s happiness radiated to Honor, and the mare picked up on it. Her neck arched and she half pranced. Whisper, watching Honor, copied her. Her delicate gray head went high into the air as she lifted each hoof a little higher than necessary. We walked the horses away from the arena and back to a quiet spot under a shady tree. The campus was swarming with riders from four area schools, but Lexa and I had been lucky enough to stake out a place to relax before our next class. Khloe, my other BFF and roomie, had been cheering us on from here, but she was gone. &Did Khloe have a class?& I asked. &Don&t think so. She&ll prob be right back. Or maybe she&s off practicing, oh, a mean girl, or a competitive girl, or some other persona she might need in her acting repertoire.& Giggling, we dismounted and high-fived. &Having an actor for a BFF keeps things interesting,& I said. Lexa nodded. &Life in Khloe Kinsella&s circle is never boring.& We turned our attention to the horses. I petted Whisper&s neck. &You were the superstar, girl. I want to hug you like crazy, but we have trail class left. I don&t want to mess up your braids or get covered in Whisper hair and lose points for appearance.& Lexa kissed Honor&s muzzle. The beautiful strawberry roan mare squeezed her eyes shut, clearly enjoying the affection. We loosened the horses& girths and gave them tiny sips of water from a shared yellow bucket. Mike and Doug, two of the stable grooms, were doling out water buckets to the competing horses. Whisper&s gray coat was dry under her saddle pad, and she didn&t show any signs of nerves from all of the action. She also didn&t exhibit symptoms of fatigue—either from stress or our class. &I couldn&t love you more,& I told Whisper. &You treated that class like any old lesson. Wait till we&re done for the day.& Whisper flicked an ear in my direction and lowered her trimmed, velvety muzzle into my hand. I kissed it and scratched under her forelock. &Laur! Lex!& We looked up and a blonde bounced up to us, leading a bay mare. &Ahhh! Congratulations again!& Khloe said. She ground tied Ever, who reached out her muzzle to say hello to Honor and Whisper. &I&m so glad that I got to watch you both get your ribbons.& &Thanks, KK,& I said. &It feels like . . . I don&t even know!& &Awww,& Khloe said, winking at Lexa. &Our LT is in shock. Should we pour cold water on her?& &Let&s not pour cold water on her,& I said, playing along. &Lauren would have to retaliate in the middle of the night. Something involving glitter and glue, perhaps.& Lexa took off her helmet, full-out laughing. &I kind of want this to happen so I can see whatever glitter idea you have!& She ran a hand over her curly black hair. It was in a chic low bun—not loose and down like Lex usually wore it. Natural reddish highlights made her dark skin look even prettier, and a single coat of mascara made her deep brown eyes look bigger. Khloe shot Lex a pretend I&m going to hurt you look. &I&d like to remain glitter and glue free, thank you very much. So I&ll skip the cold water.& Khloe&s brown eyes had a playful look when they landed on me. She certainly didn&t look like she&d been up since four this morning. Her tan, freckle-free skin was sans makeup except for clear gloss. We&d both woken instantly when the alarms had gone off hours ago. Adrenaline during show day wasn&t something I could sleep through. If only it was that easy to wake up on school mornings! &Truce?& I asked, tilting my head. &Truce.& Khloe shook my hand, looking serious. I unsnapped my black velvet-covered helmet and clipped it to Whisper&s saddle. &Here comes someone for Lauren,& Lexa said in a singsong voice. &What? Who?& I turned. He headed our way. Drew Adams. An insta-smile came to my face. Drew and his blood bay gelding, Polo, hadn&t competed in the intermediate dressage class. When I&d entered the ring, I wished Drew had been able to see my ride. See me in my element. But when my name had been called for a ribbon, I&d spotted Drew cheering for me. He&d been in the stands the whole time. &Hey,& he said, smiling at all of us before his gaze settled on me. &Hi,& I said. &Awesome ride, Lauren.& Drew stretched a hand to rub Whisper&s neck. &You and Whisper deserved first.& I felt my fair cheeks start to flush. I tried to think of something—anything else but the cute guy standing in front of me—but my mind blanked. &Thank you,& I said. &I came out of the arena feeling like we&d done our best, but I had serious competition. Like Lexa.& I tipped my head in my friend&s direction. &Sorry, Lex,& Drew said. &I saw your ride too. It&s too bad there couldn&t have been a tie. Honor executed those turns beautifully.& Lexa waved her hand. &Second place is what we deserve. Lauren and Whisper blew us away. I&m so happy for her! Plus, it&s going to make Honor and me raise our game.& Lexa was such a great friend. Gracious, positive, but still competitive. She was the best kind of teammate I could hope for—someone who was there for her fellow teammates even when it came down to individual ribbons. &How does it feel?& Drew asked. He stepped closer and patted Whisper&s shoulder. His sea-blue eyes were soft. I could stare into them forever. They stood out against his black hair and looked like gemstones against his pale skin. He wasn&t asking how it felt to win. &I feel like I can finally close the door on Red Oak,& I said. &I needed this—a show—to be able to move a thousand percent past what happened.& Drew smiled, and I couldn&t help but do the same. &That&s great. I&m happy for you.& &How&re you doing?& I asked. &You had cross-country, right?& Drew shook his head. &Yeah, but we&re talking about you. About your win.& &Drew! I asked you! How&d it go? Tell me!& I lightly pushed his arm. &Okay, okay!& He laughed, holding up a hand in a conceding gesture. He reached under his helmet, which was hanging on Polo&s saddle. There was a flash of blue, and he produced a winning ribbon. &Omigod! Congratulations!& I said, shaking my head. &I wish I could have seen your ride. Why didn&t you tell me?& &Yeah,& Lexa chimed in. &Drew, that&s great.& &I really didn&t want to take away from your moment,& Drew said. &I was going to tell you guys later.& It was official—Drew was the sweetest guy e-v-e-r. &You wouldn&t have &taken away from& my moment,& I said. &She&s Lauren Towers,& Khloe said. She waved her hand at me in a look-at-this-girl gesture. &Canterwood Crest Academy student and winner of her first class of the season.& Her words took a second to sink in. I glanced around at each of my friends. Nothing was going to take away my new title. And I wasn&t talking about my win.
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星:D留言者Flower Darby, MA -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Yay!! I love this book and read it like at least once a week.*SPOILERS*It's Lauren's birthday!!! Khloe, starts to plan her masquerade birthday party and laurs super excited. Drew asks Lauren out on a date, and she agrees. On the day of her birthday, she goes the her party and has a great time until... Someone very unexpected shows up. ;) not giving it away on here!!!*END OF SPOILERS*The only thing I don't like about this part though, is that parts of it are rather unrealistic. A lot of 7th graders don't have boyfriends. Trust me I know, I don't have one at least and in the first book laurs in 6th grade yet she has one? I mean, cmon! The only other thing I don't like is that in this series laur gets a teensy tiny bit whiny. But other than that, I love this book (and series!) and definitely recommend these books.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星A Great Series for Tween Girls - Even If Not Horse Fanatics!留言者CSeppala -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买My 12-year-old daughter loves this book series. She's not even a horse fanatic! The plots, the characters... really appeal to her. She is an advanced reader and often chooses much more difficult reading materials. That's not to say these are too easy. They are just a fun, not overly demanding read for her. She specifically asked for books from this series for Christmas. For some reason, our library has some of the books but is hit and miss and have left holes in their collection. I would definitely recommend this series for tween girls.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Good series and it takes my daughter longer to read these - whew!留言者Shannyn -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买My daughter has "graduated" from Pony Pals and Pony Days, Magic Ponies and Magic Pony, etc, but not yet ready for some of the older series.
She is in 4th grade and around an RL 5.6, so we wanted more challenging but not grown up.
The manager at Barnes and Noble recommended Book 1 to her and she read it and was hooked, so we got the rest of the series for her for Christmas.
She is on book 5 and I imagine, since it a new series, that the books will retain resell value, although she plans to keep this series to re-read again whenever she wants to.
The nice and not-so-nice thing about this series is that it does deal with real life bullying, mean girl and social issues, which is a big step from the fluffier children's pony books of 1st-3rd grade that she was reading, but since she has had to deal with some issues at riding school, she likes to bury herself in these books as a way to unwind.
I like that she talks to me about what is happening in the books.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Very interesting留言者Kindle Customer -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I love Lauren and her books, but I also enjoyed Sasha the most. I grew up with books in my life, and so far this has been my favorite series from the beginning. I chose the ratings because of the unique way the author interpreted it. Although I have read literature about boarder school, this books actually relates to the ideal picture of a preteens mind of how it would look. And I appreciate the author showing her inner teen coming out in an appropriate way. I enjoyed this fiction book and am sad that it is comingto an end.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Masquerade留言者Beau Vipond -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买HA-MAZING!!! When I finished this book and found out that there wasn't going to be the next book until Early Feburary next year I almost cried! The way Jessica Burkhart writes the whole canterwood crest series is totally amazing with endings that blow you away. I so feel for the main character and what she goes through after I had an accident like hers... Argh why! Why do amazing books have to end so soon and boring books go on for what feels like FOREVER? I have a kindle so threw all my books out APART from the WHOLE Canterwood Crest series!!! Those are a collectors item. If you love horses, gossip, shopping, amazing authors and fashion then this is THE book for you! Please, for horses, (and Jessica, the author) just get this book, I promise you'll love every moment of it! I DARE YOU!
Masquerade [平装]
通常需要3-5周发货。
由中国国际图书贸易集团公司(客服电话400-008-1110,工作时间9:00 - 17:00)直接销售和发货。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。联想(Lenovo)无
与行业相比
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
选择新地址
请选择套餐内容
价 格: 到

规格与包装
本店好评商品
商品名称:联想(Lenovo)无
商品编号:
商品毛重:1.61kg
系统:windows
厚度:9.1mm-11mm
裸机重量:701g以上
分辨率:全高清屏(FHD)
热门:联想MIIX
分类:二合一平板
特色:高保真音质
尺寸:10.1英寸-12英寸
商品介绍加载中...
操作系统Windows 10
存储容量类似于电脑上的硬盘,用于数据的存储。
核心数量四核
扩展支持Micro SD (TF)卡
可扩展容量64GB
屏幕尺寸10.1英寸
屏幕分辨率
屏幕分辨率是指屏幕显示的分辨率。屏幕分辨率确定计算机屏幕上显示多少信息的设置,以水平和垂直像素来衡量,即屏幕上显示的像素个数。屏幕尺寸一样的情况下,分辨率越高,显示效果就越精细和细腻。
屏幕比例16:10
屏幕类型IPS
指取设备触摸
WiFi功能支持
蓝牙功能支持
音频接口3.5mm
视频接口Micro HDMI
USB接口标准2.0
摄像头像素后置500万摄像头/前置200万摄像头
多点触控支持
电影播放1080p
Flash播放支持
内置感应支持
重力感应支持
主机*1,键盘*1,说明书*1,保修凭证*1,数据线*1,充电头*1
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
能效标识说明:
根据国家相关能效标识法规和标准的要求,京东自营在售商品的能效标识图样,将会逐步替换为新版能源效率标识贴;受能效标识标准变化影响,部分产品的新版和旧版能效标识,在能效等级、测试值等方面会有差异,但产品实际性能完全一样,并不影响购买和使用,加贴新版或旧版能效标识的商品会随机发放,请您放心购买;如有疑问,请在购买前通过咚咚或来电咨询。
心中疑惑就问问买过此商品的同学吧~
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')

我要回帖

更多关于 平板忘记密码怎么解锁 的文章

随机推荐