哪位高手帮我看看这款浪琴手表官网正品价格是正品吗?汉密尔顿浪琴手表官网正品价格

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
高手帮译一篇关于F1的英语作文!我需要一篇关于F1的英语作文!大概内容是我很喜欢看F1的比赛,激情,惊险充斥着整场比赛!我最喜欢的车手是迈凯轮车队的汉密尔顿.虽然他年级很小,但是他有非常好的心里素质,并且很勇敢,很坚强,他部轻易服输的精神令我十分佩服!在观看F1比赛的他哦更是,让我感触最深的,除了车手们出色的个人能力,最重要的是整个车队的默契配合!正如我们在比赛过程中所看到的那样,一个车手成绩的背后离不开整个车队的努力.技师,棒棒糖人,维修师,车队主管以及车手,每一个人的付出都会对车队的成绩起着决定性因素!我享受F1给我带来的一切!
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I like to watch the F1 race,speed,passion,adventure full of the whole game!My favorite driver is McLaren's Hamilton.Although he is a very small grade,but he was very good quality and very brave,very strong,he's the spirit of the Department of throwing in the towel I admire very much!To watch the F1 race,he is oh,let me feel the most,apart from the driver are excellent personal capacity,the most important thing is a tacit understanding with the whole team!As we have seen in the process of competition,a driver behind the results can not be separated from the whole team.Technicians,lollipop,the maintenance division,in charge of the team and the drivers,everyone will have to pay for the team's success played a decisive factor!I enjoy F1 has brought me everything!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
对了,蓝月克林回答对了,
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 正品浪琴手表价格图片 的文章

随机推荐